The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2007, 09:01 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Memoirs

[COLOR=#000000]I guess you want me to tell you how this all happened. Well it?s relatively simple really. Two weeks ago I was just your average, ordinary nerdy kid in high school, pretending (and failing at that) to be straight. That changed fast, let me tell you! I couldn?t believe it when I heard it coming from behind me when I was getting my supplies out of my locker. It was so unexpected.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Come to the bathroom on the second floor at 4 after school and I?ll make it worth your while.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Now that sounds like a relatively ominous statement right? I mean it sounds like a guy trying to sell drugs! The thing that shocked me though, was who was saying it. Mark Ericson was the kid who nobody ever, ever messed with. It wasn?t that he was a jerk or was violent, it was just that he was intimidating beyond human comprehension. This was the guy who?s biceps were 17? as a freshman, and as a junior, they were likely over 20? around now.

Well and it helped that he was commonly referred to as the sexiest man alive.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]And I agreed with whoever said that first.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Anywhoo, I was walking through my day, trying to act normally, but I could tell I was failing. I was too busy thinking to myself what Mark could want. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I could see him in my mind?s eye right now. A monster of a man. The school was relatively lax about their dress code, but still people weren?t allowed to wear tank tops. Evidently nobody had ever told Mark this unfortunate fact, or simply didn?t have the nerve to tell him. I guessed the latter. He always wore the smallest, tightest, thinnest tank tops imaginable, which made his nipples perfectly visible even when they weren?t erect, capped atop his massive, thick pecs which jutted outwards from his burly torso. As if that weren?t enough, his thick, perfect biceps would fill the sleeves to any shirt he wore to bursting, which probably explained why he didn?t wear sleeves. His 3? wide shoulders tapered to a completely ripped waist which I had never seen matched, even on the wrestling team (yes I used to wrestle, but I was awful because of my small size). Don?t even let me get started on his thighs. Just let me say, they?re the size of my upper body around (only a slight exaggeration). His calves, exposed when he wore shorts, which was pretty much any time when it isn?t below 30, were covered in brown hairs and looked like they could cut steel. The package in his pants too, left nothing to the imagination about how endowed this man was. All in all, a perfect specimen of manliness. His face looked like it was chisled from granite, with a strong chin, brown hair and piercing blue eyes. This was the man who made the openly gay teacher cream his pants the first day of school.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]And I don?t doubt it happened. I was in the same class. I saw it. Glorious.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]And what did he want with me? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]We knew each other from classes together but we never really conversed, unless he needed help with his homework or something. He isn?t stupid though. Actually, he?s smarter than most of the jocks at school, but they refer to me in my math class as the resident genius, so I am constantly bombarded with questions about quadratic equations, limits, and other random stuff. Other than that, I was merely a face in the crowd to him. He was a jock, and a big one at that. They simply did not converse with nerds like me, no matter how much I might wish that he would. I suppose it really didn?t help that I never even tried to conceal the fact that I was a massive nerd. I sat at the table where all the nerds sat during lunch and discussed the finer points of the newest game from Blizzard (World of Warcraft ring a bell?). That really never endears me to the jocks who I lust over secretly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]So why? Why would he want to do something with me?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Mr. Stevens!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I looked up in dismay when my English teacher called my name furiously. I must have been daydreaming.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yes?? I responded stupidly[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?When you feel it is time to join us for class, would you please summarize our reading from last night from our novel?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Sure.? I monotoned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I blandly retold him the novel?s most recent chapter and then sat down again. He really couldn?t get angry with me, given that I was his best student. He glowered for a moment and then continued with the next obscenely boring thing on his lists of things to talk about. I listened for the first minute to get into my head that we were working on grammar (to the groans of his audience) so that I could answer any questions he asked and then went back to not paying attention. I really didn?t care. Nobody in the class ever cared on the last day of school before Christmas break.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The day passed glacially, as usual, but finally it was over. I had an hour to burn before I could go up and meet Mark, so I decided to head down to the weight room. I wore a shirt and gym shorts, but I didn?t go in there to lift weights. I went there to spot the eye candy. One of the linebackers on the football team, Sean, was benching, which was enough to make my modest dick spring to attention, as I watched Sean?s thick pecs straining as he benched at least 300 lbs. Shirtless of course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I walked to one of the leg press machines to make it look like I was doing something, and which also coincidentally gave me a perfect view of the bench press. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I heard Sean grunting out, ?7?8?9?10!? Before he pushed the bar back onto the rack, stood up, stretched his arms and muttered, ?Fuck yeah!? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He walked over to the mirrors along the wall and flexed into a double-bi pose. I had trouble keeping my conspicuous boner concealed as I stared (secretly) at Sean?s golden tanned body, his sweat glistening on his thick muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Fuckin? huge.? Sean muttered. ?Gonna bench 450 by senior year!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I blinked. I had forgotten that Sean was a junior, like Mark. I briefly wondered if it was the town?s water which produced such big, beefy, incredibly sexy men. Or maybe it was the lunch food.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I grinned, but was depressed when Sean grabbed his stuff, pulled on a shirt (which broke my heart, despite the thinness of the shirt) and walked out of the room. As the only other person in the weight room was the athletic trainer who made sure nobody got hurt in there while lifting (meaning he got paid for two hours of sleeping), I decided to go too.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As I walked out of the weight room, I noticed that it was almost four. I quickly walked up the stairs and through the halls into the bathroom.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Mark was waiting for me. Shirtless of course. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Glad you came Dave.? Mark grunted to me. I didn?t tell you did I? My name?s David.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What?s this about Mark?? I asked curiously.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?This.? Mark said, pulling off his shirt and exposing his teenage perfection to the sun, which from the tan he had, I assumed was an old friend. I briefly wondered why that was the universal, unspoken dress code of the school (for the jocks anyways). I mean, I understood why they were proud of their bodies. I would certainly in their situation, but I still found it unusual that practically as soon as school ended they all seemed to simultaneously pull their shirts off. Not that I was complaining of course.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?That?? I asked trying to sound calm, even though my heartbeat skipped seeing him shirtless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?And this.? He continued, pulling down his pants, where he wore only an obscenely bulging speedo. I wanted to sigh with contentment at simply gazing at those perfect legs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?And finally this.? He said, ripping off his speedo, and letting his thick sausage droop down between his thick, hairy legs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Once again, I almost creamed my pants. Without touching my dick. THAT?S how impressive his body is. Got it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Damn.? I muttered.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?If you wanted to show off man, you didn?t need to do it in all this secrecy.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Showing off is only part of it Dave. You?re a nerd. You?re the lowest form of life in this school, even below the janitors and the cafeteria workers. I kind of feel bad for you. So I?m offering you this.? He gestured at his massive, teenage bulk.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What do you mean?? My mouth was dry, the palms of my hands getting wet.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I can make you as big as me.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What?? I asked, certain I?d misheard him. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?It?s a special drug they developed for football players to gain muscle without showing up on steroid tests, but it doesn?t work like they thought. It doesn?t seem to work very well on people with an already high muscle mass. But the coach already ordered 10 doses of it, and it works perfectly fine on people who aren?t big at all. I?m living proof that it works. Remember how small I was in middle school??

I struggled to remember. I admit, he wasn?t nearly the size he was now back in middle school. In fact, as I continued to ponder, he really had been pretty small. My eyes widened as comprehension suddenly struck me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah.? Mark continued. ?Coach decided that if we used them all at once, we?d raise a lot of suspicion. The drug is illegal for athletes to use after all. So instead, we?ve been using it slowly. One or two people grow each year. We?ve only got one dose left, and I figured I?d ask you. And the timing is perfect too. We?ve got Christmas break coming up. I realize we are gonna raise suspicion whenever we do this, but at least over Christmas break we?ve got two weeks off. It?s only slightly less conspicuous than sudden growth in one day, but it?s better than nothing. Besides,? He flexed. ?We?ve got ways to keep the students quiet about it.? He smiled, ?You can say it?s your Christmas present.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I stared at Mark, hardly able to believe what this naked specimen of teenage perfection was telling me. I could be a jock? It sounded too good to be true.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What?s the catch?? I asked him[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Suspicious huh?? He chuckled, ?I?d like to say there isn?t one, but to tell you the truth, there is a side affect of it. IQ reduction. It?s not actually that profound a change. I used to be in your league in intelligence and even now, I?m not stupid. I?m still in the upper half of the students at the school, which is where you will be if you take this.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He held out a syringe, which he produced from god knows where. It wasn?t in his hand before. It was filled with a red liquid, not quite the color of blood.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It wasn?t an easy decision. I wanted to be a jock so badly, but at the same time. To give up my brains? I took a fair bit of pride in being the smartest kid in math class. And the loss of my intellect would take away a fair bit of my future, unless I got into the NFL or something. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]But still?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I stared at Mark, standing there confidently, his thick thighs, pecs, arms and his massive cock, which was almost unimaginably huge, hanging between his thighs, and I realized. How could I not want this?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yes? I said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Mark grinned and muttered, ?We havn?t had a single person say no.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He walked over to me and stuck me in the shoulder. He emptied the syringe before throwing it into the trash, tossing in some paper towels after it to cover it up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I began to feel lightheaded as the formula began to flow through my body. I felt weak all of a sudden and leaned up against one of the walls.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah you start feeling like that in the beginning. And then it burns. Hurts like hell, but it?s over quick. After that? well you have to experience it. It?s the best feeling in the world.? Mark explained to me[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I could feel the burning begin. It formed slowly, but quickly became uncomfortable, and then painful. I began sweating profusely, my face turning red from heat and pain. I moaned in pain as the burning pulsed again. It was agony. Pure and simple agony.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]And then it was over. Sooner than even I had hoped from what he had said. And to replace the burning was the most intense feeling of pleasure I?d ever imagined. It was like I was orgasming from every pore of skin in my body. I moaned again, this time in euphoria. Nothing could ever, ever produce this good of a feeling ever again I realized. And I also realized I didn?t care. Feeling it once was better than never. I looked down, to my ?cumming? chest, and gasped as I saw it forcing itself outward, pushing my shirt outward, tighter and tighter. I felt my shoulders broaden as my back thickened and gained a V-taper. The shirt quickly became too tight, and then it was no longer restricting me. I felt power flowing through my veins. Nothing could have prepared me for this. I can?t describe how simply amazing it felt. There are no words to explain it. My jeans also burst open as my thighs thickened to obscene proportions. My calves grew tight as well, but not enough to make the jeans burst (unfortunately, I was rapidly deciding that it was quite sexy). My package almost literally exploded from the boxers I had been wearing. I looked down and saw my new meat, as big as Mark?s, hanging limply from my crotch. Blond hairs, matching the ones on my head, covered my new, huge legs, merged with my crotch hairs, before going up and covering my 6-pack and chest with fine blond fur to match Mark?s brown hair. I could feel stubble reforming around my face, despite having shaved this morning. It itched. I felt my ass expanding outward, becoming an awesome bubble butt. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The euphoria died, to my disappointment, but another one replaced it. I felt power. I knew instinctively that I had suddenly become one of the strongest men in the school. I didn?t even think of myself as a kid anymore. I had no doubts; I was a man. I looked into the mirror and saw a god staring back at me. Blond stubble covered my face, not quite a beard, but giving me an edge of ruggedness I found incredibly sexy. My blond hair was spiked (I had no idea where I had gotten gel) and my blue eyes were identical to Mark?s. I rubbed a hand over my pecs, which to me felt like warm granite, moving only when I breathed. I bounced them, reveling in the fact that I never thought I?d ever be able to do that. My abs were covered in blond fur, but there was no doubt I had a cut, perfect 6-pack set of abs. My cock had to be 6? soft, and would likely grow to a foot long sausage when hard. I was perfection. I was a god.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]With my left hand, I grabbed my huge cock and started stroking it, while with my other I rubbed my new, hard, massive body. My dick quickly hardened into a 13? tower of power, exceeding my original guess. I quickly brought myself to climax as I felt my 20? guns, and proceeded to shoot a massive load over the mirror.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Part of me looked on in shock to what I?d just done. I?d become a narcicisstic jock, who?d just jerked off to his own reflection. But I mean, I couldn?t resist. I was just too damn sexy. Nobody could resist my new godlike figure. My cum coated the wall of the bathroom but I felt like I could go at it again already. I suddenly realized why nobody ever wore a shirt. People who?d undergone this treatment literally could not resist themselves, and it wasn?t to attract others. It was to attract themselves. My sausage hardened again as I thought of the prospect of jerking off to myself daily for the rest of my life. I had no problems with the idea[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I saw Mark walk up behind me in the mirror. I smirked at the reflection. Two massive teen musclegods; one blond, one with brown hair. I knew suddenly how horny Mark must be, especially after watching me grow. I mean. I had already jerked off and I knew how horny I was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]That?s why I wasn?t surprised when I felt a 13? piece of meat enter my bubble-butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I grinned as i felt the thick meat enter my ass, and squeezed my ass cheeks together tight. I heard Mark moan as he began thrusting in and out of my ass, his muscular body rubbing up against mine. His pecs hitting my back with every thrust. I could even tell exactly where his nipples were.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]This was almost as good as when I grew. Getting fucked in the ass? Wonderful feeling. It didn't take long for Mark to climax. After all, it hadn't taken me very long when I jerked off to my reflection. I felt rope after rope of thick, man juice entering my body. I also tensed and shot another, equally massive load as the first on the mirror again. We both shot for at least another 5 minutes. I seriously wondered how i wasn't empty of cum, but I wasn't complaining either. Finally, Mark withdrew his sticky cock from my ass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I turned to face him and suddenly kissed him passionatly. I didn't know where that came from, but as usual, I wasn't complaining. After a long kiss he grinned and muttered to me,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]"I guess you've noticed we really have no limit to our sex drive. We can have sex pretty much 24-7, but we are unofficially required to have sex at least twice daily, or it actually starts becoming uncomfortable. Our balls just make that much.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]I didn't respond. I just kissed him again[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]There?s my story. I wanted to write it down to let you guys know that this really can happen. You can write about magic and stuff like that making people grow, but all you really need is a bit of good science. Mark and I are on football scholarships to Pittsburgh (a decent football college, and getting a full scholarship helped). I'm a linebacker and Mark's a tight end (he has a tight end too, if you know what i mean). We?re roommates too. Which, of course, means lots and lots of sex, as I?m sure you guessed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Speaking of which, Mark just walked into the room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Have fun! I know I will![/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 08:13 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Cool story man, and a nice "tight" ending. :P
  #3   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 04:18 PM

Guys i hate to do this i really do but...

I posted this story about 3 weeks ago and got a total of one reply... if you didn't like the story thats fine but i need people to give comments on how i can improve my writing and i'm not getting any...

So did you like it? Did you hate it? If you hated it, how can i improve? etc.

PLEASE give me some feedback!

(P.S.) I know there are some inconsistencies in this story when i look back over it again... for example in the beginning i wrote "two weeks ago" but then the ending implies they're in college and this was written a few years after the event occured. Sorry, i'll try to be more consistant next time
  #4   Add to GoldfishBW's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 06:00 PM

GoldfishBW is on a distinguished road
I never saw this story until today... somehow I missed it. It's a hot story! You are a good writer. The best stories are the ones that are hot but also have good writing, characters, etc. (in other words, authors that know what they're doing). I remember reading another of your stories a few months back (I don't remember which one) and enjoying that also. I hope you continue to write and post stuff like this.

-Brad
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 06:14 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Awww. That's mean. You had to have had a lot of people read your story and it's a good one! I think it's lack of balls, on the part of the Lazy readers. They read your story to get off and then just up and leave when their done.

Hey Speaker. What was the last dream you remember? One that was a little involved, that you could remember that it had more than one, time like event. Take the elements from that dream, and write them out. Was there drama in it? Was it weird or scary or sexy? Our creative ability is a lot like our dreaming ability. We get passionate over something and pull elements together to make a story or a dream.

Just find the personal stuff and the stuff people haven't done before. Your doing OK. Just don't give up. Keep writing.

redroger11
  #6   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 07:03 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
writing advice

Keep writing. Don?t think you?re no good because no one is commenting. You?ve definitely got talent. Your main character has a fully realized personality; he feels like a real person. A lot of writers can?t pull that off.

If you want to know how your writing could be improved, try introducing a conflict or problem for your main character. This story doesn?t really have one. ?Conflict drives a story? is a writing axiom. A good conflict is what captures the reader and pulls them in.
  #7   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 08:17 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
Keep writing. Don?t think you?re no good because no one is commenting. You?ve definitely got talent. Your main character has a fully realized personality; he feels like a real person. A lot of writers can?t pull that off.
Plus, if the Internet has taught us anything, it's that people will definitely always let you know if they don't like what they see!

I honestly can't recall if I've read this one or not, yet. I'll give it (another?) look tonight; Apologies in advance if my voice had been part of the chorus of silence you heard initially!

-Pup
  #8   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 12:54 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
OK, now I really feel guilty. Not only had I read this when it was first posted, but I didn't just like it -- I thought it was great. But I didn't say a word, and just moved on to the next posting like some sort of bottom-feeding parasite. Shame on me!

The setting, characters, and events were definitely right up my alley. I also thought it was very well-written (structurally); your descriptions and pacing are definitely top-notch. I'd definitely love to see more stories continuing on from here, if you have ideas for any sequels -- tho I liked it just fine as a one-off, too, and don't feel anything was necessarily left unfinished.

As I probably failed to mention at the time, I also immensely enjoyed your "Get in the Game" series. You're definitely an asset to the site, and I hope you don't let our occasional laziness discourage you from contributing! (Or that you continue to slap us around when necessary!)

I did notice some of the inconsistencies, but was able to look past them. (The conflicting times bookending your story I didn't catch, the two references were far enough apart that I wasn't thinking about the details of your initial setup by the time I reached the end.) Honestly, the only flub I found really jarring was when Dave first arrives in the bathroom, where Mark is standing shirtless ("of course") and then proceeds to immediately remove his shirt! The closeness of the two conflicting details made it particularly glaring. But two seconds later I was over it and back to being sucked in by the hot action, so no harm done!

As far as those inconsistencies go, if you're really concerned about them, taking another last proofreading pass before posting would probably do a lot to solve the problem. You're obviously a skilled enough writer/reader to be aware of the errors. Allow yourself to slow down and take the time to double-check everything later on, when you're not in the throes of the actual writing process (when I'm sure you're mostly concerned with just getting the ideas down while they're fresh in your mind).

The other thing I'll mention -- I think I've brought this up before on the Forums -- is that you can always use the editing features of the site to go back and FIX problems you find in your stories, after they're posted. I don't know why more story authors here don't take advantage of that feature. Tho, admittedly, there's room for controversy.

(Yeah, it would be a problem if complete rewrites were being dropped into place over old posts -- can you imagine the confusion? But I doubt many people will object to stories being IMPROVED after-the-fact, as long as the changes are minor and purely technical. Just please use the "Reason for editing" field to explain the changes that were made, or anal-retentive dweebs like myself will be going back, frustratedly scouring the text for something we swear we noticed before or saw mentioned in the comments!)

Another possibility, if you don't have the patience, is of course to enlist someone else to read over your stories before they get posted. There are plenty of detail-oriented users here who'd probably be happy to help. I'd volunteer myself, except I'm very aware that right now I'm not a good choice to depend on when you need a response to anything in a timely manner -- and I'm sure it would be frustrating to have to sometimes wait a week or more for feedback on something you're anxious to post and share with the readers!

So really I think it's an understatement, in fact, to say...
It's a helluva start, It could be made into a monster
If we all pull together as a team.

-Pup
  #9   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 05:29 PM

Thanks guys for all the advice... i'll try to keep it all in mind when i write my next one. I actually thought of this one as a stand alone story and never thought really about writing a sequel to it, but who knows? Maybe I'll add another portion (MAYBE mind you!!) and i was already thinking of writing another installment to my Get in the Game stories. I might get around to writing another one this weekend but thats another maybe... im pretty busy now getting ready for midterms...

Who knows?

(P.S.) Nice quote there nypup too =D
  #10   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 05:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Hey, Speaker, I know exactly how you feel. It is very discouraging when you work hard at writing a story, and nobody comments on it after you post it on the forum. It's a real heartbreaker. I once remained silent on this board for over a year because I felt that nobody liked my writing. Keep on writing! Your story is well written and has a lot of promise. Keep it up!
  #11   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 10:47 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfishBW
I never saw this story until today... somehow I missed it. It's a hot story! You are a good writer. The best stories are the ones that are hot but also have good writing, characters, etc. (in other words, authors that know what they're doing). I remember reading another of your stories a few months back (I don't remember which one) and enjoying that also. I hope you continue to write and post stuff like this.

-Brad
Same. I also just saw it, so your bump was a good thing. A very enjoyable short story.
  #12   Add to Stoneman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2007, 01:37 AM

Stoneman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Stoneman
I really enjoy your sense of humor.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text