The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2004, 12:39 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Little Red Pills, Part II

Thanks for the encouragement, guys. Here's the second part, with more following as soon as I have time to write.

I probably would have remained standing there in front of the mirror and surveying my incredible size until the next wave of growth set in, but the phone rang. I was pretty sure I knew who was calling, and why, so I immediately went to pick it up. It turned out to be a bit difficult to place the receiver next to my ear, as my biceps kept bulging when I bent my arm, but after a while I figured out a way of holding my arm which allowed each of my huge muscles its rightful place.

"Hey, it's... ahm, it's Luke."

The excitement in my friend's voice made it clear that the pill had worked for him, too, and as I tried to picture the effect it had had on his lean, athletic build, my dick sprang to attention again. He would be way smaller than I was, of course, but I knew he would still look amazing.

"Maybe you'll think I went crazy, but the pill worked," my friend said. For a second, I wondered whether I should pretend that nothing had happened with me, but then decided against it. I told him that the pill had worked for me, too, but said nothing about swallowing the other nine pills. I asked Luke to come over, so that we could decide what to do next. Luke's parents lived only a few minutes away, so it wouldn't take long for him to get here. I decided to wait in the living room downstairs, taking the little box of pills with me and thankful that my parents were a two-week trip to Europe, which meant that nobody would interrupt us... well, basically for the next ten days.

Walking down the stairs turned out to be a completely new experience, as I had never expected to feel so aroused by feeling myself moving. I still had to adjust to all those muscles on my body, having to roll my massive quads around each other with each step, conscious of my new weight but also feeling in a way much lighter due to my dramatically increased strength. Having arrived downstairs, an idea formed itself in my mind, and I quickly hid the box with the pills in the kitchen before moving my muscle-packed body into the living room. I sat down on the couch, and waited for Luke to arrive. After a few minutes only, I heard the front door open.

"Hey, where are you?"

I felt aroused by the mere sound of my friend's voice, and answered that I was sitting in the living room, in front of the tv. I spread my legs and placed my arms on the headrest of the couch, which I hoped would make for a perfect display of muscular magnificence. Luke entered the living room, and I loved to see the look on his face change from a mixture between confusion and curiosity to amazement and awe. While he stared open-mouthed at the mountain of muscle in front of him, I took time to survey the changes the pill had effected on him. He was nowhere as big as I was, but, at the size of one of the larger fitness models, looked incredibly hot and sexy. I got up, carefully flexing each muscle several time in order to keep Luke's mind occupied, and walked slowly towards him.

"You look great, Luke," I said, placing myself in front of him and looking him straight in the eyes.

Without a word, he started feeling my muscles, slowly and carefully at first, but becoming more and more confident by the minute. The temperature in the living room seemed to rise by several degrees as Luke caressed my bulging pecs, which I bounced up and down in response to his delightful touch. I looked at him and, deciding that this was as good a time as any, I told him that he had always been more than just a great friend for me, and that I loved him more than anybody else in the world.

Luke did not reply, but advanced towards me, until I felt his hips pressing against mine, one hard-on rubbing against each other. He pushed himself against me, feeling my lats and back with his hands, and I moaned as he started sucking my left earlobe slowly, caressing it with his full, sensuous lips. "I love you, too," I heard him whisper, and then I placed my hand on his butt and felt his lips on mine, tongues moving back and forth, hips still pressing against each other. After a few minutes, still locked in a tight embrace and feeling his sizeable muscles pushing against the incredible mounds bulging on my body, I broke the kiss and confessed that I had swallowed more than one pill, and that I would soon grow even bigger and stronger than I already was. As if to allay my fears that he might be turned off by the thought of another round of incredible growth, he kissed me again, and I closed my eyes, filled with delight at the sweet taste of my beautiful friend, taking in his warm, erotic smell and savoring the delicious touch of his hands all over my muscular frame. I only pulled him tighter when I felt the itching begin in my stomach, and spreading over my entire body. As the pressure started building up inside of me, I felt Luke's body moving against me, pushing back and forth, rubbing his dick against mine. I heard him moan as he noticed the beginning of my growth, and felt his tongue moving around my nipples, which were pushing outwards as if to reach out for his touch. Waves of heat and pleasure washed over me as Luke stroked my abs, tracing every outline of what was becoming and eight-pack and would undoubtedly develop into a ten-pack in a matter of moments. I ran my fingers through Luke's hair and adjusted my stance, trying to make enough room for my insanely huge quads, at the same time pushing my hip forward against my friend, and keeping up the rhythm of our movements, of our bodies thrust against each other. I felt pound after pound of muscle added to my already incredibly wide back, and although I had had a hard-on for the last few minutes, I realized that the bulge in my underwear was getting even tighter now. I kissed Luke again, longing for his taste, feeling his hand on my thickening neck, aware of my ballooning biceps, growing, swelling, inflating with size. I traced his backs and abs with my right hand, moving downwards towards his groin, and felt Luke doing the same on my increasingly muscular frame. My pecs, two huge shelves of muscle protruding from my chest, obscured my view, but I found Luke?s raging hard-on just as he found mine, and we moaned in ecstasy at the tender, rhythmic strokes, which followed the movement of our hips, and the swelling of my body which showed so far showed no sign of stopping anytime soon. Wider and wider I grew, feeling my strength and my weight increasing with each passing second. Harder and harder I got while Luke's gentle strokes mirrored the one of my own hand, wrapped tightly around his delightfully erected dick. We kept kissing each other, breathing heavily now, increasing our rhythm in sync with a sudden surge of growth, which pushed my arms outwards so fast that I almost lost my grip on Luke's hard on. Kissing, caressing, feeling each others tongues, we stood in the middle of the living room, and with one last thrust of hips and stroke of hands, we came simultaneously as the final surge of growth added thirty pounds of muscle to my insanely huge body in a matter of seconds. Panting, still locked in an embrace as far as that was possible with all that muscle competing for space between us, we stood there. Once again, Luke whispered that he loved me, and I felt my dick getting hard again when once more I felt his lips on mine, his tongue exploring my own. Feeling my friend's body against mine, taking in his sweet, manly smell, I caressed Luke?s butt with my hands while that second part of myself, I knew, was waiting for the next wave of growth, which would last even longer than this one, and blow up my body to even freakier proportions. Once again, my muscles would inflate with power and size, even though it seemed inconceivable that there should be any more room for them on my swollen, muscle-packed frame. With Luke in my incredibly pumped arms, full of love and desire for my beautiful, gorgeous friend, I prepared for the next round of growth.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to no name For This Useful Post:
mm123 (April 18th, 2013), msclpatrol (August 19th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Lukullus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2004, 05:14 AM

Lukullus
Send a message via Skype™ to Lukullus
This story is really, really great!!!
I can't wait for the next chapter...
Hope, you'll write soon...

Lukullus
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2004, 08:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
very good indeed! Loving it!
I'm going to be an ass and presume he's getting taller, too...(even if you say otherwise* )
Anyway, great story, keep it up, and keep'em poppin' those pills!
*see, that's the part where i'm an ass hehehe...

Things happen.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Sexxiversary!

Aaaw, i just rediscovered this story and--lo & behold! it's just about its 6th year anniversary!
My god...think of where we all were 6 years ago... I was a junior in high school, meself... I'd come out of the closet that previous fall and was about to make my first appearance on stage in A Midsummer's Night Dream XD

oh the joys of high school.

Meanwhile, this story is, to me, an utter classic for both personal and more global reasons. Globally, it's got sex, love, and muscle, not to mention the brilliant literary effect of the delayed growth--so the main character "unwittingly" feeds his and Luke's hunger for muscle by innocently overdoing it Personally, I credit this story with finally bridging together so many of the elements central to my current growth fantasies--those unified elements of sex, love, growth, and muscle so inseparable in my current fantasies as to feed eachother directly more often than not.

Ah, memories.

Anyway, sorry to threadbump, but I thought this story's anniversary and shit were too good to pass up, y'know? Plus I looked through the comments at so many of my friends and acquaintances voicing their thoughts, before I even knew them in many cases, and wondered suddenly "Shit, this was them 6 years ago! Where were they? What were they like then??" Hmm....

Hope everyone's having a good easter/weekend, and take care!
~Ille Scriptor

Things happen.
  #5   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 6th, 2010, 10:22 PM

no name is on a distinguished road
Thanks

Hey sexiscriptor,

I don't have much time to write right now - just wanted to say thanks for your comments on my story. It has indeed been quite a while, hasn't it?

Cheers,
no name

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options