The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 08:22 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 3

The Office Boy - Part 3

By John D.

I went home and came three more times thinking of Alex. That had been the most expensive night of my life but it was worth every penny. The next morning I came to work and sat down in my cubicle. A few minutes later, Alex walked in the door and every head turned to look at him. He was wearing one of his new short sleeved dress shirts with a tie. The shirt fit him perfectly and he could button the collar around his huge neck. His arms filled out his sleeves with solid muscle. His new pants looked great, showing off his small waist and muscle butt. You could clearly see his huge cock under the pants. His bulge was enormous. The leg holes in his pants had barely enough room for his huge thighs. His clothes made him look so good. His face and blue eyes were drop dead gorgeous. He looked like a young executive. The stud executive on his way up. All the girls ran up to him. ?Alex, you look great,? they yelled. ?You bought some new clothes.? Alex smiled. ?Yeah, I wanted to look good around here.? He stood there flexing his muscles slightly as the girls admired his new clothes and his body. He looked at me but did not mention that I had paid for his wardrobe. ?You look fantastic,? said a girl as she looked into his eyes and almost drooled as she gazed at his huge arms, his slim waist, his round muscle butt and his bulge. Then she grabbed his arm and squeezed it and Alex flexed for her. The girls were literally swooning over Alex. After he was done showing off his clothes to the girls, he went around to the men, giving them high fives or hitting their fists with his fist. The men were looking enviously at Alex. I could tell all the men wanted to look like Alex, but they didn?t have the genes and didn?t have the muscles. They were puny little weak boys and Alex was the muscle stud. This was only Alex?s second day in the office, but the men were already looking up to him.

Finally, Alex came over to my cubicle and grabbed a Nitro-Tech Hardcore. He gulped it down in a few big swallows and flexed his arm in front of my face. I wanted to touch it, but I didn?t dare. ?Gonna work my arms tonight, faggot boy. Gonna make ?em even bigger, even stronger. I bet you?d like ?em even bigger, even stronger, wouldn?t you faggot. How many times did you come last night after I left? Two times? Three times?? My face turned red. ?Uh, three times Alex.? He laughed. ?Yeah, I thought so. I bet that?s a record too. I bet you never came so many times in one night.? My face turned even redder. ?Uh, yeah, it was a record. You really turn me on, Alex.? He looked at me with his big beautiful blue eyes and said, ?I know.?

Alex went around doing his Office Boy chores. But he also stopped by people?s computers and asked them what they were doing. The girls always stopped what they were doing and spent a lot of time with Alex, showing him their job. Even the guys seemed to like having Alex in their cubicle and they showed him what they did too. At lunch, everyone gave half their food to Alex again and he drank three more Nitro-Tech Hardcore?s as he stopped by my cubicle to flex and tease me. I just couldn?t believe the amount of food that Alex ate. I needed to buy another case of Nitro-Tech Hardcore.

Near the end of the day, Alex stopped by my cubicle. ?Like I told you last night, you faggots ought to be in the gutter but you are good for something. You have money, you love muscles and you?re a great cocksucker. So I?m going to do you a favor. I?m gonna let you watch my arm workout, I?m gonna let you buy me dinner, and I?m gonna let you suck my cock. And if you?re a real good faggot, I might even fuck your little ass. I decided that if I?m really going to get huge this summer, I need to work out hard and eat big. You?re gonna buy all my food and supplements. And since I won?t have any time to date girls, you?re gonna be my fuck toy. I?m gonna fuck you every night after my workouts. I always get real horny when I work out and I can fuck four or five times every night. Yeah, I?m gonna have a great summer learning the advertising business, gettin? huge and fuckin the shit outta you.? H moved his huge crotch bulge right in front of my face. I gulped as I heard this and saw his semi-hard cock under his pants. It was like my ultimate sex dream coming true. I was going to watch Alex?s body grow even bigger and more muscular. I was going to be Alex?s sex toy. It was almost like I was dreaming. ?Meet me at the gym a half hour after work,? said Alex as he left my cubicle. He wasn?t asking for a response from me. He knew I would do as he ordered.

He owned me. I knew he was using me. In high school, I couldn?t even talk to a muscle jock like Alex. They were at the very top of the social order and I was near the bottom. All I could do is look longingly at their muscular bodies from afar. I?d beat off at night thinking about the football jock walking down the hall towards me wearing a tight t-shirt. I?d think about his huge pecs, his big muscular arms, his firm round muscle ass, his jock-handsome face. I beat off lots of times like that. But now I was talking to Alex.. He was letting me feel his muscles once in awhile. He was going to let me watch him work out. He was going to let me suck his huge cock and he was going to fuck me. Yeah, he keeps telling me that gays like me (of course he doesn?t use the word gay; he uses faggot) should be in the gutter. But he was talking to me I could see his muscles up close. Sometimes I could feel his muscles. Yeah, I?d probably be almost bankrupt at the end of the summer after buying food and supplements for Alex. He could eat as much in a day as I ate in a week. But I loved it.

Just as Alex ordered, I met him at the gym. He had just changed into his workout clothes, his tight white wife beater and his workout shorts. I looked at his arms. They were huge. ?Go sign in as a Guest,? he said. ?It?ll cost you $10.? I signed in as a Guest. The young attendant at the reception desk looked at me funny, like what the hell is a weak little nerd like you doing in here. Alex came over and slapped him on the back. ?This little faggot works at the same place I do. I?m gonna let him spot me today. He really likes big muscles and I?m gonna show him some big fuckin? guns lifting some huge weights.? Alex flexed his gigantic right arm for the attendant. ?Gettin? huge, Alex, Gettin? real huge,? said the young man, who probably had 15 inch arms himself. Those arms looked small compared to Alex?s 20 inchers. My 11 inch arms looked tiny compared to Alex?s huge guns. Then the attendant turned to me. ?Better not get in a fight with him, wimp. He?s got the biggest muscles in here and he?s super strong. Better treat him real good.? Alex smiled. ?Oh yeah. He?s treatin? me real good. Faggots can be real useful sometimes.? He turned to me and flexed his arm in my face. ?Let?s get to work, faggot.?

We went into the gym and I looked at all the equipment and the guys working out. There was no doubt that Alex was the biggest guy there. I felt so proud to be with him. ?I?m doin? kind of an unusual arm routine. I?m doin? biceps and triceps on the same day. After my workout my arms get incredibly pumped. I?m gonna try to get ?em over 22 inches pumped today. That?s like adding two inches of muscle from all the blood surging into the muscle and making it grow and bulge. Then when I eat lots of protein that muscle will grow even bigger. It?ll grow bigger and stronger. I?m gonna get huge.? I looked at his huge arms, kind of quivered in awe, and nodded my head.

We did biceps exercises, starting with barbell curls. For a warm up, Alex used and Olympic bar with two 45 pound plates, 135 pounds. I couldn?t even lift the bar off the floor and Alex was doing warm up curls with it. He cranked out 20 reps. ?Piece of cake,? he said as he dropped the bar to the floor. Then we added two 25 pound plates, making the bar 185 pounds. ?This is still a warm up,? he said. ?My biceps are real strong.? He cranked out 15 reps and dropped the weight, which made a huge crash as it fell to the floor. ?My biceps are gettin? pumped,? he said as he flexed his arms in the mirror. I could see they were bigger. The fibers were bulging in a huge mass of vein covered muscle. Alex smiled as he saw his huge arms bulging with raw power. ?Take off the 25?s and put on a 45,? ordered Alex. He was stretching his arms and flexing them. I had to load the bar. I struggled with the heavy 45 pound plates. I managed to load one plate very slowly. I could hardly lift them off the ground. ?You?re so fuckin? weak,? said Alex. ?You?re practically useless.? He easily lifted the other 45 pound plate with one hand, lifted the bar with the other hand and slammed the weight into place. The bar now weighed 225 pounds. ?Okay spotter, you might have to spot me. You stand in front and put your little faggot hands under the bar. If I come to a stop, you push up a little so I can finish the rep. But don?t push too hard --- not that you could with your puny little arms. I want to work my bi?s to their limit.?

Alex lifted up the bar and started curling. I had my little hands ready to help, but he didn?t need any help. His huge biceps easily curled the 225 pounds for 10 reps. I had my eyes glued on his biceps as he lifted the huge weight. At the bottom they were thick cords of muscle fibers and at the top they turned into a ball of rock hard muscle, a ball as big as a melon. His biceps were throbbing with power as they lifted the weight, bulging with incredible mass and cut to shreds. When he finished the 10th rep, he dropped the weight and yelled ?Fuckin? strong! Last week I couldn?t even do eight reps with that weight. Now I can do 10 like it was nothin?! I?m gettin? so fuckin? big and so fuckin? strong!? He flexed his arms in the mirror and smiled as he looked at the huge muscles.

?Add 10 pounds on each side, faggot. You think you?re strong enough to lift 10 pounds with your little twig arms?? I sighed. Alex loved to make me feel so weak and useless. I added the plates, making the bar weigh 245 pounds. I just couldn?t believe that a human being was going to be able to curl 245 pounds. I couldn?t even imagine how heavy that weight was. But I looked at Alex?s huge bulging arms. Arms that were rippling with shredded, pumped muscle. Those arms looked so strong. That weight would be nothing for them. ?Get ready to spot, faggot,? he said as he picked up the bar. Alex did five reps without a spot and then I spotted the last three reps, applying just a few pounds to the bar. His biceps were bulging unbelievably as he finished the set. He dropped the weight and flexed right in front on my face. ?Fuckin? huge and fuckin? strong,? he said as he looked at my awe struck face and then at his huge arm. ?Go ahead and touch ?em, faggot. Feel how big and hard they are. Feel all that pumped muscle.?

I reached up and felt his huge flexed arms. The bicep was bulging more than I had ever imagined it would, peaking high up on his arm with fibers and veins visible everywhere. The muscle was rock hard and when I tried to pinch it I couldn?t even make a small dent. His skin was hot and sweat was pouring out, making little driplets of water. The skin was reddish in color because gallons and gallons of blood were being forced into his huge muscles by his big athletic heart. My cock was rock hard as I felt Alex?s huge arm. Alex grinned as I admired his muscle. He knew he was a stud and I think he kind of liked me worshipping his huge muscles. ?One more set,? he said, as he reached down and grabbed the bar. He did six more reps with this huge weight, with me spotting for the last three. When he finished his biceps were enormous.

Then he did three more exercises for his biceps, using dumbbells that were incredibly heavy. Five sets per exercise. He could do dumbbell curls with 110 pound dumbbells. I was just overwhelmed by Alex?s enormous strength. It was hard for me to believe that he was just 18 years old and couldn?t even legally drink yet. After he finished his biceps, he turned to his triceps, doing incredibly heavy tricep pushdowns, two hand overhead presses with a 150 pound dumbbell, parallel bar dips with a 200 pound dumbbell hanging from his hips and some cable exercises to bring out the striations in his huge triceps. He didn?t let me feel his arms again, but I didn?t mind because I was so close to him and could see the muscle bulge with each rep. I could smell his sweat and see the water drops form and drip off his red hot skin. His muscles were pumped beyond belief.

When he finished his tricep exercises, he said ?Time to measure my arms. I wanna see how big they are when they?re all pumped like this. Did you know the tricep is way bigger than the bicep, faggot? Look how big my tricep is.? He flexed his arms and pointed down to the tricep. ?Look how big that mother is. When I flex my guns my arms look like a fucking football, only my arms are bigger than a football. Look at those fucking muscles. Look how big those babies are.? Sweat was dripping off his arm as he flexed. I could see the muscle fibers under his thin skin and veins were pushing through the skin everywhere. I couldn?t believe how big his arm was. I wanted to touch it but I didn?t dare. We went over to the attendant. Alex said, ?Gimme the tape. The faggot boy is gonna measure my guns. We?re gonna see how big they got after all that pumping.?

The attendant handed me the tape and I slowly wrapped it around Alex?s flexed arm. I wanted to touch the muscle, to feel it?s size and hardness, but I didn?t dare do it. But I did touch the muscle briefly and it was very hard and very hot. I wrapped the tape around the huge muscle and then read off the measurement. ?Twenty-two and a half inches! Fuck, Alex, your arm got way bigger! It?s huge!? Alex grinned. ?I never hit 22-1/2 before. It?s bigger. It?s stronger. My arm?s really growin?. It?s getting huge!? We gave the tape back to the stunned attendant. He had never seen an arm that big in his life.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012)
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 11:46 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Another great chapter! Alex is certainly one strong stud. I'm waiting for the after workout "action".
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 01:51 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Workout and growth descriptions are great....

BUT I really have a problem with Alex's attitude!

I also don't like the mental helplessness of the narrator!

I guess this is one of those, "if you don't like, it don't read it" type story lines for me.

I think that muscle growth is a reward for hard work, and should reflect that. I much prefer a story where a guy finds his own motivation for his own growth and development and develops himself. [Like "Teen Cousins" by this same author - where the bad guy gets an appropriate comeuppance, and the narrator becomes a big, muscular, self confident man!]

Regardless, the muscle growth and workout descriptions are very good, just like we've come to expect from JohnD!

Mdlftr

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options