The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 03:39 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Growing Aroused

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Hey. This is my first story so be kind. I have got plans to continue it so if you would like that please say so.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon][/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Growing Aroused[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Greg sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had woken up feeling really weak, and from his reflection he was surprised he hadn?t felt this way before. He was 5 feet 6 and rather weedy. He had some muscles but they weren?t anything to boast about. He turned to the side and saw his little bulge in his boxers and felt a wave of depression cascade over him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He sighed and turned to the bed to look at his boy friend. Phil was just over 6 feet and covered in rippling muscle. He had one arm up like he was flexing it and his bicep looked great. His black hair was slightly tousled giving him a little cute charming look. Greg turned back to the mirror and saw his blond hair sticking out all over the place. It didn?t seem to have the same effect. Greg turned back to Phil and let his eyes roll down. The quilt was over one leg and under the other, leaving his boxers visible. The bulge in it was enough to get Greg?s blood pumping.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg dressed silently and went for a walk. He was glad to be with Phil but he was always scared Phil would turn over one morning, see who he was with and then decide to leave. For someone bigger and better.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The wave of depression came back and Greg?s pace slowed. Phil had even jokingly said he only staid with Greg because he gave a great blow job. Even though he had been joking, Greg couldn?t help but feel a bit depressed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Lost in his thoughts, Greg wasn?t concentrating on where he was going. He walked past his favourite pastry shop and into the one next to it. A shop called Willows Wicca World.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] A little bell rang from somewhere, breaking Greg from his thoughts. He looked around, shocked to find himself in a dimly lit shop filled with books and other strange objects.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Before he could turn round, a small woman peeked from behind one of the book shelves. She had long red hair framing her heart shaped face and a cute smile which made Greg instantly like her.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Can I help you? she said sweetly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?erm?I didn?t?? Greg stuttered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh? she said in understanding. ?You?re here to see my husband. SHAUN!? she yelled, the sweetness gone from her voice.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?WHAT?!? someone yelled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You have a customer? she said, with a wicked grin and a twinkle in her green eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Really??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] A tall man swung from behind another bookcase. He was wearing a stripped black, grey and white shirt and dark blue jeans. He had relatively long brown hair, reaching just past his ears and small rectangle glasses. He had a gorgeous jaw line that made Greg loose his trail of thought. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yep? said Shaun. ?He defiantly needs to see me. Come on then?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg followed him, entranced by his warm brown eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Not much between the ears? said the woman.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Now Willow? said Shaun in mock annoyance. ?If you?ve got nothing nice to say, don?t say anything?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Willow cackled and went back to moving books.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You know why you?re here?? asked Shaun as he led Greg through a door behind the counter.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well I??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Was afraid to lose your girlfriend/boyfriend and wanted to change yourself?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg froze in his tracks.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?How did you know that?? asked Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun turned to face him with an eyebrow raised.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Because you came here. Hurry up I don?t have all day?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun grabbed Gregg and pulled him along. Greg tried to get away but Shaun had him in a vice grip. Shaun practically threw him through the door and slammed it behind him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?So? said Shaun. ?What do you want bigger or smaller? And you'd be surprised how many want latter. That?s the only downside of the job?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Are you some sort of plastic surgeon?? Greg asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun snorted. ?If you want?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What??
Shaun put his head back, showing his Adams apple. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Willow was right? he muttered. ?Not a lot between the ears?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hey?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Sorry? said Shaun. ?What I do is magically change peoples body. Taller, shorter, thinner, fatter? more muscular?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] That got Greg?s attention.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Really?? asked Greg, still a bit sceptical.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What do you think??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Before Greg could answer he saw Shaun?s eyes change colour. They became a deep purple, almost becoming blue. He then began to inch higher, Greg also noticed his pecs starting to stretch forward. His shoulders broadened and became more round and his sleeves started to fight against his swelling biceps. His jeans filled out and Greg couldn?t help but stare and his inflating crotch. Shaun started to turn, looking down at his still growing body. He slapped his perfect bubble butt and moaned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Do you mind if I stop?? he asked. ?If I rip anymore of my cloths Willow says she?s going to blow me up?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg nodded, still mesmerized by Shaun?s change. He had grown about a foot and now looked like a bulky swimmer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?So?o?o?o? said Shaun as he rubbed his chest. ?What will it be??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I don?t know? said Greg. ?You can change anything??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yep?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Could you let me control it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Could you let me change my size? Even when I?ve left??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Suddenly Greg whished he had just asked for muscle when he saw Shaun?s eyes flash purple under his frown.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You want me to give you my power? Let you go around changing everyone under the sun??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well I??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?O.K?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well maybe not change other people, but you will be able to change when you leave?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] A little part in Greg?s mind was whispering what?s the catch but Greg ignored it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Is that what you want?? asked Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yes?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Goody?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun flicked his hand and a purple light flew from it, knocking Greg back when it hit him. Greg laughed as the light danced on him, tickling him everywhere. Suddenly the light stopped.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Whenever you get aroused? said Shaun, wiping his hands on his jeans, his muscular thighs fighting against his jeans as he did. ?You will grow and keep growing until you ejaculate?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?When I what?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun sighed. ?When you cum?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yes. Now go to the till to pay my wife and then go see your lover?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun stroked his swollen crotch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Then could you tell Willow to close up for the day? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg heard his chuckle and moans as he continued to stroke his dick. Greg thought he saw it start to grow again. He paid Willow, an amazing ?25 for the ability to change his size. It wasn?t until he stepped out of the shop into the sun did realisation hit. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun had said he would grow when aroused. Did he mean every time he was aroused? He turned back to quickly ask but the door was gone. In fact the whole shop was gone and Greg was staring into an alley. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?? he breathed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] His phone rang, snapping him out of his shock. He quickly fumbled for it and saw it was Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hey? he said when he put it to his ear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hey to you too? grumbled Phil. ?Where are you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m just out?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?That?s specific?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I need to talk to you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Suddenly Phil seemed more focused.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What?s wrong??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Nothing. Well maybe not?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You?re scaring me?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m sorry. I just need to talk to you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I call in sick at work?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Thanks. I see you soon?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?O.K. Love you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yeah. Me too?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg hung up and went home.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?So what did you give him?? panted Willow as she stretched under the sheets.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?What he wanted? said Shaun, putting his arm around her pulling her closer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] She cackled quietly as she nuzzled his bodybuilder sized pecs. She ran her fingers over his toned abs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?He?s going to grow whenever he?s aroused? said Shaun with a laugh.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Willow felt the rise and fall of his pecs as he laughed. When he finished, she pushed herself up, using the two slabs of muscle for leverage. She flicked a stray hair from her face and looked at Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You told him that and he just agreed?? she asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yep? said Shaun proudly. ?I think he was too interested in my massive manhood?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You?re wicked? she said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?And you?re my wicked witch?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Willow got up from the bed, a red silk nightgown appearing over her body as she walked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Shall we go watch?? asked Shaun as he snuggled back down.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I don?t know if I should be worried about your fascination with muscle growth? she said as she sat at her vanity.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Don?t worry. Remember the last time you thought I was being a bit unfaithful. In Tunguska, was it 1906??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?1908? said Willow as a brush appeared in her hand. ?And it was just a little explosion?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Shaun laughed and sat back up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?A little explosion. You flattened 2,150 square kilometres of trees with a force 1,000 times greater then the Hiroshima bomb?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Like I said, a little explosion?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?So shall we go??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Willow got back up from her vanity and walked slowly to the bed. She leaned over, inches from Shaun?s face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?ll race you? she whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] She vanished in a swirl of red smoke.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Cheat? Shaun sighed as he followed in a swirl of purple.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?WHAT?!? cried Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg watched as Phil paced back and forth in the bedroom, still in his boxers. The sun streaming through the windows glistened on his washboard stomach. Greg had just told Phil about his meeting with a disappearing shop. He didn?t think Phil was okay with it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?This can?t be real? he said. ?If you made me miss work for a joke I?m gonna kick your ass?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?This isn?t a joke? Greg said. ?It really happened?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Well then let?s see you grow?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?If you can grow when you?re aroused lets make you grow?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?But I??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Phil moved forward and kissed Greg. Greg?s worry faded as he felt the heat rise in his groin. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?But what? what if I get too big?? he moaned as he tried to pull away.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?There?s no such thing as too big? Phil whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg began to run his hand down Phil?s stomach. When he reached his boxers he pulled on them. Suddenly a burning sensation washed over him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Oh?my?God? he panted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He felt it everywhere. Like the waves of a coming orgasm, each one adding to the next. Then it started. He felt his shirt start to get tighter, his chest shifting under Phil?s hands. He felt his dick getting harder and pulsing, starting to fill his jeans.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg?s kiss started to get rougher as the power coursed through him. He grabbed Phil and saw his biceps swell out of the corner of his eye. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?This is GREAT!? cried Phil, pulling back briefly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg felt himself starting to move upward. He pushed Phil off his gently and started to stand up. Phil stood in front of Greg?s growing form. He was already almost as tall as Phil and maybe a bit wider. Greg flexed his biceps, looking at them bulge with a huge grin on his face. Phil started to rub Greg?s expanding chest. His pecs were bigger then Phil?s now and they still kept growing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Phil?s roving hands began to move down, bumping over his new six packs, until he reached what he wanted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Wow? he sighed. ?Getting big aren?t we??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg chuckled and started to rub Phil as well. His big hands looked odd against Phil?s chest. He remembered his hands could hardly cover his whole chest, but now one hand took up over half his chest. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Phil started to slowly rub Greg?s swelling cock. It was easily visible in his tight jeans. Greg?s legs were filling out his jeans and Phil could already hear the material starting to strain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Lets see you burst out of those cloths? said Phil, stepping back.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg grinned shook himself out. His T-shirt was barely covering his stomach any more. Greg had never flexed before but he had seen bodybuilders do it enough when he was younger. He did a most muscular poses and a hole appeared in his shirt between his massive pecs. Phil cheered in delight. When Greg looked at him, he had to look down. He must have been about 6 foot 7![/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Come here? he growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He reached out and grabbed Phil. He lifted him into a kiss. He was shocked how easy it had been. Phil had been laughing like a kid when Greg lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around Greg, pressing himself closer to feel the shifting muscles. Greg walked backwards toward the bed and fell back onto it. There was a loud bang and a creak of protest but the bed stayed strong. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg?s claves exploded out of his jeans, and his shirt fell away when his shoulders became too wide. Greg looked up at Phil, sitting on him looking small next to his mighty muscles.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You look little? he chuckled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?And you look huge? Phil said as Greg?s laugh made him wobble.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Phil started to lick between Greg?s pecs. Greg moaned and every muscle flexing as he stretched. But something ruined his ecstasy. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Phil. Can you get my cock out? It?s getting a little tight?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Phil turned and nearly fell off Greg at what he saw. Greg?s feet were on the floor and his knees were staring to rise. His legs were huge. But what really excited him was his giant cock. His boxers were stretched to the limit. His massive balls were peeking out through the leg holes. It looked really painful the way everything was squished but it looked really hot as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Hold on then big guy? Phil said. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] The material was stretched to its limit. It didn?t take much to rip them open. After all, Phil was helped by Greg growing dick. When Phil freed the monster, it bounced back and hit him in the chest. Phil grunted and fell back onto Greg?s hard body. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Phil!? Greg cried as he sat up, nearly flinging Phil onto the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I?m fine? he said, grabbing onto Greg?s pecs making his hands look like a child?s. ?Look what you?ve got?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg followed Phil?s gaze and was shocked when he saw his massive cock. It must have been nearing 3 feet![/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?That?s mine?? he asked. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Yep. Now why don?t you sit back and let me work?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg laughed and tried to sit back but his head hit the wall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?I think we?re going to need a bigger bed? he laughed. ?Just let me get on the floor? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] He lifted Phil with one hand and with a bit of work, manoeuvred himself onto the floor. His growing frame was quickly taking up all the room. He wouldn?t have been able to stand even if he had wanted to. Well, maybe if he smashed through the ceiling. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Ready?? Phil asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You bet?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Greg tried to put his hands behind his head, but his elbows kept bashing the walls. Phil started to rub Greg?s massive cock; it was almost as tall as him now. Pre-cum had already started to leak, making it easier for Phil to rub Greg the right way. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?You?re really good? moaned Greg, as he started to curl his feet trying to stop the bursting through the wall. ?Watch yourself. I think its coming. There might be a bit of a mess?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Phil laughed as he rubbed Greg harder. He needed to wrap both arms around it to keep it moving. His own cock was pressed against it, pleasing himself as well as Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?HOLD ON? Greg cried.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] Phil held on for dear life as Greg shuddered. His cum hit the ceiling, going everywhere. Then something happened. With each shot, Greg?s body shook and then shrank. Phil lost his hold when Greg began to shrink back. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] After a glorious two minutes, Greg was back to normal and the whole room was covered in cum. Both men were panting on the floor, both sticky and pleased.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] ?Wow? sighed Greg. ?We have to do that again? [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 04:44 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth
?Wow? sighed Greg. ?We have to do that again?
Agreed.

BTW, what's with the weird yellow color choice for the text?
  #3   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 05:21 AM

Sorry. I could have sworn I chose black.
  #4   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
Indeed, my eyes almost twitched when I scrolled through all that text. >_<
  #5   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 09:19 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Reposting just so I can actually read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth
[COLOR=lemonchiffon] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Hey. This is my first story so be kind. I have got plans to continue it so if you would like that please say so.[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Growing Aroused[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Greg sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror. He had woken up feeling really weak, and from his reflection he was surprised he hadn?t felt this way before. He was 5 feet 6 and rather weedy. He had some muscles but they weren?t anything to boast about. He turned to the side and saw his little bulge in his boxers and felt a wave of depression cascade over him. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] He sighed and turned to the bed to look at his boy friend. Phil was just over 6 feet and covered in rippling muscle. He had one arm up like he was flexing it and his bicep looked great. His black hair was slightly tousled giving him a little cute charming look. Greg turned back to the mirror and saw his blond hair sticking out all over the place. It didn?t seem to have the same effect. Greg turned back to Phil and let his eyes roll down. The quilt was over one leg and under the other, leaving his boxers visible. The bulge in it was enough to get Greg?s blood pumping.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg dressed silently and went for a walk. He was glad to be with Phil but he was always scared Phil would turn over one morning, see who he was with and then decide to leave. For someone bigger and better.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] The wave of depression came back and Greg?s pace slowed. Phil had even jokingly said he only staid with Greg because he gave a great blow job. Even though he had been joking, Greg couldn?t help but feel a bit depressed.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Lost in his thoughts, Greg wasn?t concentrating on where he was going. He walked past his favourite pastry shop and into the one next to it. A shop called Willows Wicca World.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] A little bell rang from somewhere, breaking Greg from his thoughts. He looked around, shocked to find himself in a dimly lit shop filled with books and other strange objects.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Before he could turn round, a small woman peeked from behind one of the book shelves. She had long red hair framing her heart shaped face and a cute smile which made Greg instantly like her.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Can I help you? she said sweetly.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I?erm?I didn?t?? Greg stuttered.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Oh? she said in understanding. ?You?re here to see my husband. SHAUN!? she yelled, the sweetness gone from her voice.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?WHAT?!? someone yelled.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You have a customer? she said, with a wicked grin and a twinkle in her green eyes.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Really??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] A tall man swung from behind another bookcase. He was wearing a stripped black, grey and white shirt and dark blue jeans. He had relatively long brown hair, reaching just past his ears and small rectangle glasses. He had a gorgeous jaw line that made Greg loose his trail of thought. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Yep? said Shaun. ?He defiantly needs to see me. Come on then?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg followed him, entranced by his warm brown eyes.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Not much between the ears? said the woman.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Now Willow? said Shaun in mock annoyance. ?If you?ve got nothing nice to say, don?t say anything?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Willow cackled and went back to moving books.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You know why you?re here?? asked Shaun as he led Greg through a door behind the counter.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Well I??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Was afraid to lose your girlfriend/boyfriend and wanted to change yourself?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg froze in his tracks.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?How did you know that?? asked Greg.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun turned to face him with an eyebrow raised.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Because you came here. Hurry up I don?t have all day?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun grabbed Gregg and pulled him along. Greg tried to get away but Shaun had him in a vice grip. Shaun practically threw him through the door and slammed it behind him.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?So? said Shaun. ?What do you want bigger or smaller? And you'd be surprised how many want latter. That?s the only downside of the job?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Are you some sort of plastic surgeon?? Greg asked.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun snorted. ?If you want?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?What??
Shaun put his head back, showing his Adams apple.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Willow was right? he muttered. ?Not a lot between the ears?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Hey?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Sorry? said Shaun. ?What I do is magically change peoples body. Taller, shorter, thinner, fatter? more muscular?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] That got Greg?s attention.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Really?? asked Greg, still a bit sceptical.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?What do you think??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Before Greg could answer he saw Shaun?s eyes change colour. They became a deep purple, almost becoming blue. He then began to inch higher, Greg also noticed his pecs starting to stretch forward. His shoulders broadened and became more round and his sleeves started to fight against his swelling biceps. His jeans filled out and Greg couldn?t help but stare and his inflating crotch. Shaun started to turn, looking down at his still growing body. He slapped his perfect bubble butt and moaned.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Do you mind if I stop?? he asked. ?If I rip anymore of my cloths Willow says she?s going to blow me up?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg nodded, still mesmerized by Shaun?s change. He had grown about a foot and now looked like a bulky swimmer.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?So?o?o?o? said Shaun as he rubbed his chest. ?What will it be??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I don?t know? said Greg. ?You can change anything??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Yep?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Could you let me control it?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?What??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Could you let me change my size? Even when I?ve left??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Suddenly Greg whished he had just asked for muscle when he saw Shaun?s eyes flash purple under his frown.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You want me to give you my power? Let you go around changing everyone under the sun??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Well I??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?O.K?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Well maybe not change other people, but you will be able to change when you leave?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] A little part in Greg?s mind was whispering what?s the catch but Greg ignored it. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Is that what you want?? asked Shaun.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Yes?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Goody?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun flicked his hand and a purple light flew from it, knocking Greg back when it hit him. Greg laughed as the light danced on him, tickling him everywhere. Suddenly the light stopped.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Whenever you get aroused? said Shaun, wiping his hands on his jeans, his muscular thighs fighting against his jeans as he did. ?You will grow and keep growing until you ejaculate?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?When I what?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun sighed. ?When you cum?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Oh?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Yes. Now go to the till to pay my wife and then go see your lover?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun stroked his swollen crotch.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Then could you tell Willow to close up for the day? [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg heard his chuckle and moans as he continued to stroke his dick. Greg thought he saw it start to grow again. He paid Willow, an amazing ?25 for the ability to change his size. It wasn?t until he stepped out of the shop into the sun did realisation hit. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun had said he would grow when aroused. Did he mean every time he was aroused? He turned back to quickly ask but the door was gone. In fact the whole shop was gone and Greg was staring into an alley. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?What?? he breathed.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] His phone rang, snapping him out of his shock. He quickly fumbled for it and saw it was Phil.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Hey? he said when he put it to his ear.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Hey to you too? grumbled Phil. ?Where are you??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I?m just out?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?That?s specific?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I need to talk to you?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Suddenly Phil seemed more focused.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?What?s wrong??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Nothing. Well maybe not?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You?re scaring me?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I?m sorry. I just need to talk to you?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I call in sick at work?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Thanks. I see you soon?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?O.K. Love you?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Yeah. Me too?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg hung up and went home.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?So what did you give him?? panted Willow as she stretched under the sheets.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?What he wanted? said Shaun, putting his arm around her pulling her closer.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] She cackled quietly as she nuzzled his bodybuilder sized pecs. She ran her fingers over his toned abs.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?He?s going to grow whenever he?s aroused? said Shaun with a laugh.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Willow felt the rise and fall of his pecs as he laughed. When he finished, she pushed herself up, using the two slabs of muscle for leverage. She flicked a stray hair from her face and looked at Shaun.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You told him that and he just agreed?? she asked.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Yep? said Shaun proudly. ?I think he was too interested in my massive manhood?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You?re wicked? she said.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?And you?re my wicked witch?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Willow got up from the bed, a red silk nightgown appearing over her body as she walked.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Shall we go watch?? asked Shaun as he snuggled back down.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I don?t know if I should be worried about your fascination with muscle growth? she said as she sat at her vanity.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Don?t worry. Remember the last time you thought I was being a bit unfaithful. In Tunguska, was it 1906??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?1908? said Willow as a brush appeared in her hand. ?And it was just a little explosion?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Shaun laughed and sat back up.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?A little explosion. You flattened 2,150 square kilometres of trees with a force 1,000 times greater then the Hiroshima bomb?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Like I said, a little explosion?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?So shall we go??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Willow got back up from her vanity and walked slowly to the bed. She leaned over, inches from Shaun?s face.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I?ll race you? she whispered.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] She vanished in a swirl of red smoke.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Cheat? Shaun sighed as he followed in a swirl of purple.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?WHAT?!? cried Phil.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg watched as Phil paced back and forth in the bedroom, still in his boxers. The sun streaming through the windows glistened on his washboard stomach. Greg had just told Phil about his meeting with a disappearing shop. He didn?t think Phil was okay with it.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?This can?t be real? he said. ?If you made me miss work for a joke I?m gonna kick your ass?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?This isn?t a joke? Greg said. ?It really happened?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Well then let?s see you grow?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?If you can grow when you?re aroused lets make you grow?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?But I??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Phil moved forward and kissed Greg. Greg?s worry faded as he felt the heat rise in his groin. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?But what? what if I get too big?? he moaned as he tried to pull away.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?There?s no such thing as too big? Phil whispered.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg began to run his hand down Phil?s stomach. When he reached his boxers he pulled on them. Suddenly a burning sensation washed over him.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Oh?my?God? he panted.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] He felt it everywhere. Like the waves of a coming orgasm, each one adding to the next. Then it started. He felt his shirt start to get tighter, his chest shifting under Phil?s hands. He felt his dick getting harder and pulsing, starting to fill his jeans.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg?s kiss started to get rougher as the power coursed through him. He grabbed Phil and saw his biceps swell out of the corner of his eye. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?This is GREAT!? cried Phil, pulling back briefly.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg felt himself starting to move upward. He pushed Phil off his gently and started to stand up. Phil stood in front of Greg?s growing form. He was already almost as tall as Phil and maybe a bit wider. Greg flexed his biceps, looking at them bulge with a huge grin on his face. Phil started to rub Greg?s expanding chest. His pecs were bigger then Phil?s now and they still kept growing. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Phil?s roving hands began to move down, bumping over his new six packs, until he reached what he wanted.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Wow? he sighed. ?Getting big aren?t we??[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg chuckled and started to rub Phil as well. His big hands looked odd against Phil?s chest. He remembered his hands could hardly cover his whole chest, but now one hand took up over half his chest. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Phil started to slowly rub Greg?s swelling cock. It was easily visible in his tight jeans. Greg?s legs were filling out his jeans and Phil could already hear the material starting to strain.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Lets see you burst out of those cloths? said Phil, stepping back.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg grinned shook himself out. His T-shirt was barely covering his stomach any more. Greg had never flexed before but he had seen bodybuilders do it enough when he was younger. He did a most muscular poses and a hole appeared in his shirt between his massive pecs. Phil cheered in delight. When Greg looked at him, he had to look down. He must have been about 6 foot 7![/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Come here? he growled.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] He reached out and grabbed Phil. He lifted him into a kiss. He was shocked how easy it had been. Phil had been laughing like a kid when Greg lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around Greg, pressing himself closer to feel the shifting muscles. Greg walked backwards toward the bed and fell back onto it. There was a loud bang and a creak of protest but the bed stayed strong. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg?s claves exploded out of his jeans, and his shirt fell away when his shoulders became too wide. Greg looked up at Phil, sitting on him looking small next to his mighty muscles.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You look little? he chuckled.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?And you look huge? Phil said as Greg?s laugh made him wobble.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Phil started to lick between Greg?s pecs. Greg moaned and every muscle flexing as he stretched. But something ruined his ecstasy. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Phil. Can you get my cock out? It?s getting a little tight?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Phil turned and nearly fell off Greg at what he saw. Greg?s feet were on the floor and his knees were staring to rise. His legs were huge. But what really excited him was his giant cock. His boxers were stretched to the limit. His massive balls were peeking out through the leg holes. It looked really painful the way everything was squished but it looked really hot as well.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Hold on then big guy? Phil said. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] The material was stretched to its limit. It didn?t take much to rip them open. After all, Phil was helped by Greg growing dick. When Phil freed the monster, it bounced back and hit him in the chest. Phil grunted and fell back onto Greg?s hard body. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Phil!? Greg cried as he sat up, nearly flinging Phil onto the floor.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I?m fine? he said, grabbing onto Greg?s pecs making his hands look like a child?s. ?Look what you?ve got?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg followed Phil?s gaze and was shocked when he saw his massive cock. It must have been nearing 3 feet![/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?That?s mine?? he asked. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Yep. Now why don?t you sit back and let me work?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg laughed and tried to sit back but his head hit the wall.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?I think we?re going to need a bigger bed? he laughed. ?Just let me get on the floor? [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] He lifted Phil with one hand and with a bit of work, manoeuvred himself onto the floor. His growing frame was quickly taking up all the room. He wouldn?t have been able to stand even if he had wanted to. Well, maybe if he smashed through the ceiling. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Ready?? Phil asked.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You bet?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Greg tried to put his hands behind his head, but his elbows kept bashing the walls. Phil started to rub Greg?s massive cock; it was almost as tall as him now. Pre-cum had already started to leak, making it easier for Phil to rub Greg the right way. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?You?re really good? moaned Greg, as he started to curl his feet trying to stop the bursting through the wall. ?Watch yourself. I think its coming. There might be a bit of a mess?[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Phil laughed as he rubbed Greg harder. He needed to wrap both arms around it to keep it moving. His own cock was pressed against it, pleasing himself as well as Greg.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?HOLD ON? Greg cried.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] Phil held on for dear life as Greg shuddered. His cum hit the ceiling, going everywhere. Then something happened. With each shot, Greg?s body shook and then shrank. Phil lost his hold when Greg began to shrink back. [/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] After a glorious two minutes, Greg was back to normal and the whole room was covered in cum. Both men were panting on the floor, both sticky and pleased.[/COLOR][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
[/COLOR] [COLOR=DarkSlateGray] ?Wow? sighed Greg. ?We have to do that again? [/COLOR]

#6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Wow!

that was freaking amazing!! not only am i a huge fan of muscle growth but size as well--so to me this story is so fucking HOT!!
those descriptions were fun--and i love the part when he was (almost?) bursting through the walls; delicious Although I'll admit nothing was hotter than when phil whispered to greg "there's no such thing as too big" mehehehe ;p
thanks so much for sharing with us (and nj for making it a little more readable ;p)
~Ille

Things happen.
  #7   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 01:27 PM

Thank you nj. I've seen people put it in unreadable fonts before and wonder why they did it. Now I know!
  #8   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 04:16 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
That was great. Thanks for posting such a fantastic story. I really enjoy these shorter stories.
  #9   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2007, 01:05 AM

toughluck
That was ..the right amount of well...everything!
  #10   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2007, 11:36 PM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
Definitely want more parts. Not only is it hot, but you've set yourself up some mysteries which must be answered. Just who, or what, are Wanda and Shaun? If they're watching, I assume they're invisible, which raises other questions. Will Greg be satisfied wiht what he has, or wil he mawnt to make the efects more permanent, and what's the cost of doing so?
I want more!

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size