The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 08:25 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 4

The Office Boy - Part 4

By John D.

Alex went to take a shower and change back into his street clothes. When he came out of the dressing room, he was wearing the shirt I bought him the day before but without the tie. I immediately noticed that his arms were now filling up the whole sleeve of the shirt. Before, there was a little extra fabric, but now his muscle had gotten so big, so pumped up, so flushed with blood, that the muscle was taking up all of the fabric. Alex came up to me and said, ?Look how big my arm is, faggot. Look how it?s filling up my sleeve. I?m gonna need some bigger shirts soon. Pretty soon my arm is gonna be 22-1/2 cold and when I pump it up it will be 25. This shirt is gonna be way too small. I?m gonna get huge!? Alex was so stoked. And I was stoked along with him. I wanted Alex to get huge. He was already huge, but I wanted him to get huger.

Then I looked down and saw that Alex was carrying a very big duffel bag. ?What?s in the bag, Alex?? I was wondering why he needed such a big bag at the gym. Alex looked at me and said, ?These are my clothes and stuff. I?m movin? into your apartment.? Alex didn?t ask me. He just told me. ?Well, uh, my apartment is pretty small. I?m not sure about this.? Alex grabbed my upper arm and squeezed. I winced in pain as his thick fingers drove through my little muscles. ?I said I was moving into your apartment, faggot boy. And not only that, you?re gonna buy tons of food and cook it for me. I?m gonna eat huge breakfasts and huge dinners, all paid for and cooked by the little faggot boy. And hey, if the apartment?s too small, you?ll just have to get outta my way.? He squeezed harder as if to emphasize his point. ?Uh, okay Alex. Okay. Okay.? What could I say to this huge muscle stud who now controlled me completely. As the attendant said, I couldn?t fight his huge muscles. I was his slave. He let go of my arm and we walked out of the gym, with Alex swaggering as he walked in front, and me tagging along in the back like a little lap dog following his master.

When we got to my car, Alex threw his duffel bag in the back and said ?We?re goin? to the supplement store now. I need tons of supplements. And you?re gonna buy ?em for me faggot boy.? I gulped as I thought about how much Alex was going to cost me. I was going to have to buy all his food, enough food in a day that would last an ordinary person for a week. And I was going to have to buy all his supplements, and I knew they were very expensive. All my income and a lot of my savings were going to go into making Alex huge. But I knew I didn?t have any choice in the matter. As Alex sat next to me in the car, I looked over at his huge arm. I wanted Alex to get bigger. I wanted to help Alex. But I didn?t want to get bankrupted by his growing muscles. Tears started welling up in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks as I drove. Alex looked over and saw them. For the first time since we had met, he actually noticed how I felt. Until then, all he cared about was himself, his muscles and getting bigger.

?Why are you crying, faggot? I thought you wanted me to get huge.? I looked into his blue eyes. ?Yeah, I do want you to get huge. But this is going to cost me a lot of money. And, except for a couple of brief moments, I don?t get to touch your muscles or feel their hugeness or how hard they are. You?re gonna get huge and I don?t get to touch you. It?s not fair.? I really started crying. Alex thought for a minute. ?Okay, faggot, here?s the deal. For every five pounds I gain, you get to touch my body for as much as you want. You get to ravish me. You can lick my muscles. You can kiss my muscles. You can do whatever you want, except of course you can?t fuck me and I?m not gonna be suckin? your little faggot cock. But only one time for every five pounds.? My eyes lit up. ?Oh yeah!? I yelled. ?Let?s go get those supplements!? I was ecstatic. I could hardly wait for Alex to gain more muscle. I wanted to ravish him. I wanted to feel all of his huge muscles. Alex was using the carrot as well as the stick. Most of the time he used the stick, squeezing my arm and intimidating me with his huge muscular body. But this time he used the carrot, using my craving for his body and his muscles to help him attain his goal of getting huge, even bigger than he was now.

We went to the supplement store and Alex was like a little kid in a candy store. ?I never had the money to buy much of this stuff, just protein powder. And I already got to 240 pounds of solid muscle with nothin? but good food and protein powder. Now I got you and your checkbook, faggot boy. I?m gonna get huge!? He started grabbing jars off the shelf, stuff that had recently been advertised in the muscle magazines. And he bought a big jar of creatine. ?Creatine makes your muscles really grow big, but it?s so expensive,? he said. ?But now I?ve got the little faggot boy buying me all I want. I?m not taking any ?roids. I?m gonna get as big as I can without ?roids.? He was as happy as a kid at Disneyland. I got out my credit card for the huge purchase, again over $1,000 of supplements to make Alex?s muscles grow even bigger. I had spent over $2,000 on Alex in two days. And I was happy.

Next we went to the supermarket to buy food. On the way, Alex opened some of the supplements and gobbled them down. He was hungry from his workout and he wanted protein right away. But I knew he?d still be hungry for dinner. When we got to the supermarket, he went through the aisles and picked out huge quantities of food. Three dozen eggs ? he eats eight eggs each morning. Packages of sliced ham ? he eats four big slices each morning. Loaves of bread - he eats eight slices every morning. Orange juice. And that was just for breakfast. Then we had the dinners. We got six big whole barbecued chickens ? he eats three in one meal. Steaks, fish, vegetables, potatoes, rice. Three gallons of milk. Our cart was loaded with food. I hoped I had enough room for it in the kitchen and in my refrigerator. ?This should last about three or four days,? he said as we checked out. There was enough food there to feed me for a month. And Alex was going to eat it in three or four days. Several hundred more dollars. All going into Alex?s body. All turning into more muscle.

We got to my apartment. Alex carried his big duffel bag and three big bags of food into the apartment. I wasn?t heavy at all for him. I carried two bags of food. We made one more trip to the car bringing in all the food and the supplements. Alex took his duffel bag into my bedroom and put in on the floor. ?I?m takin? the bed. My muscles need a nice bed to rest and grow. They grow a lot during the night. You can sleep on the floor. You put your little stick bones on the floor.? My mouth dropped open but I didn?t say anything. Alex was my master. Then he went over the my closet. ?Take out half your stuff. I?m takin? half the closet for my clothes. And get rid of all this faggot stuff in the room. I don?t want any faggot stuff in my bedroom.? I had some gay magazines and some gay DVD?s sitting around. Alex picked up a couple of the magazines and looked at the covers. ?Fuck, I look way better than them.? He looked at me and hit the pose of one of the guys on a cover. He leaned against a chair and looked at me like I was the camera. ?Yes you do, Alex. Way better.? He smiled. I had to put the gay stuff in a box and store it somewhere. This was now Alex?s apartment. And Alex hated faggots. I quickly took half of my stuff out of the closet and picked up all the gay stuff. ?Go make dinner faggot while I unpack. I want three chickens, four cups of rice and a shitload of vegetables. I?m real hungry. Fuck, I?m always hungry.?

So I took my clothes and gay stuff and threw them on the couch in the living room. Then I put away all the food and cooked the rice and vegetables and heated up the three chickens. When I had almost finished, Alex came out of the bedroom wearing only his boxer shorts. He was stroking his big cock. This was the first time I had seen him without a shirt on. My mouth dropped open as I saw his huge 52 inch chest, his big bulging pecs and his thick wide lats sitting on top of his shredded 33 inch washboard waist. His massive shoulders were twice as wide as his hips. His arms were still pumped and they were gigantic and rippling with muscle as they hung down from his thick shoulders. His huge legs filled up his boxer shorts with thick muscle. And his cock was already enormous. I was overwhelmed by his masculine beauty. This muscle stud was my new roommate! ?I?m so fuckin? horny,? he said. I?m gonna fuck you three or four times tonight. Oh yeah. I don?t like to wear clothes when I?m at home. Just some boxer shorts. I can see my muscles in the mirror and watch ?em grow. I hope you don?t mind, faggot boy.? I knew he was kidding with his last statement. He knew I wanted to see as much of his body as I possibly could, all the time. ?No, I don?t mind at all,? I said lasciviously as I looked at his huge body. ?Dinner?s ready, stud.?

Alex sat down and I served him his meal, one whole chicken at a time. He ripped the meat off the bones and chewed it rapidly. ?Feels so good to eat,? He said. ?I get so fucking hungry after I work out. I get hungry and horny. I fixin? the hungry part and pretty soon I?ll be fixin? the horny part.? He rubbed his big cock and smiled at me. I marveled at how much he was eating. After he finished his second chicken, I said ?Can I have a thigh and a breast from your third chicken. I won?t eat very much.? He looked at the third chicken. ?No. I?m gonna eat this whole fucking chicken. I?m still real hungry. Take some meat off another chicken. Maybe I?ll eat the rest of that one too.? He stuffed his mouth with chicken meat and chomped away. While he was eating the chickens, he was eating rice and vegetables plus lots of milk. I heated up the fourth chicken and put a leg and a breast on my plate, plus a little bit of rice and vegetables that I had held back form Alex. By the time I started eating, he was done with his third chicken. ?Gimme the rest of it,? he said as he grabbed the rest of the fourth chicken. ?I?m gonna gain tons of muscle with all this protein and the new supplements.? I grabbed my food and started eating as fast as I could. I didn?t want Alex eating my little dinner too. He finished the fourth chicken and patted his stomach. ?I fixed the hungry part. Now I?m gonna fix the horny part.? He looked at my little body and stroked his cock.

?You didn?t eat enough for a bird,? he said as he watched me eat my final morsels. ?No wonder you?re so puny. You got a puny little body and this big cock is gonna love fucking your pretty little ass.? He got up, walked over to me and picked me up by my shirt with one hand. ?Let?s go into the bedroom, you little fuck toy. Time for your little ass to get pounded. I?m so fuckin? horny.? He literally picked my whole body up by my shirt and carried me into the bedroom. Then he threw me on the bed. ?I?m gonna take a piss. While I?m gone, you get undressed and find some rubbers. I know faggots like you have lots of rubbers laying around ?cause you fuck each other all the time.? He went into the bathroom and I could hear him pissing in the toilet, a long hard piss emptying his huge bladder. Just then I wondered what his shits looked like. He was a huge guy and he ate huge amounts of food. I guessed that his shits were gigantic. My mind came back to reality and I quickly undressed and found some condoms in the cabinet. To be honest, I?m the one who got fucked. I hadn?t really fucked anyone myself. I guess you could say I?m a submissive guy. And Alex was dominant. He was so dominant over me it turned me on like crazy. I could hardly wait to get fucked by him.

I noticed that Alex had totally moved in to my - now his - bedroom. His clothes were in the closet, his big shoes were on the floor, and instead of gay magazines near the bed there were now muscle magazines. He took my clothes out of two drawers in the dresser and threw them on the floor. I was going to have to use just two drawers from now on. Alex had moved in.

He strutted out of the bathroom, pulled off his boxers and stroked his cock. ?Okay faggot boy. You lick my balls and my cock for a few minutes, gettin? me all excited. Then I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you.? When he said ?fuck the shit outta you,? it got me thinking again about the size of Alex?s shits. I just couldn?t resist. ?How big are your shits Alex? You?re a huge guy, You eat tons of food. Your shits must be huge, way bigger than my little shits.? Alex started laughing. ?Fuck yeah, they?re huge. They?re over a foot long and they?re real thick. Next time I take a shit I?ll show you. I bet you never saw a shit as big as mine. But right now this big cock is gonna fuck your little shit right outta your faggot body.?

I got on my knees and licked his balls and cock. He started groaning with erotic pleasure. ?You?re a fuckin? good licker, faggot boy. You really get my cock excited. Now it wants to fuck. It wants to fuck real hard.? He grabbed a condom and spit inside it and on his cock. Then he wrapped it over his huge ten inch cock. ?Fuck, this rubber?s way too small, faggot. It probably fits your little pencil cock but look how tight it is on my big huge mother. You gotta get some bigger rubbers faggot. Get a lot of ?em, ?cause I?m gonna fuck you a lot.? He managed to put on the condom, using lots of spit. ?Tight is nice ?cause it?ll make me fuck you even harder,? he said.

He pulled me up and turned me around so my butt was facing him on the bed. He spit on my ass and moved his finger around inside. ?Real tight. Your ass is real tight. My cock is gonna bust through your tight little faggot ass. I fuck girl?s asses all the time. I fuck their cunts and then I fuck their asses. I love to fuck asses. They?re tighter than cunts.? He grabbed my hips and slammed his cock inside my ass, pushing it all the way in with one huge thrust his muscular hips. I yelled in pain as his steel hard cock broke through my sphincter muscles and rammed itself inside my body. I had been fucked before, but I had never been fucked by a cock that was as big and hard as Alex?s. ?Fuckin? big, ain?t it bitch? yelled Alex as he pulled out his cock and rammed it in again. He started pumping his huge cock in and out of my asshole, pushing in with his huge weapon and pulling my feather-like body towards him or away from him with his big muscular hands. I was his little fuck toy and he was really getting turned on. He started breathing hard as he pumped faster and faster.

Then he pulled out and twisted my body around so I was facing him. He jammed his cock in again. I looked up and saw his huge muscular body on top of me and I squealed with excitement as I saw his muscles and felt his huge cock inside me again. Yes, I had pain but I had ultimate sexual excitement. He grabbed me with his arms and forced my little body up and down on his cock, like I was a little two pound sex toy for his gigantic weapon. He thrust his cock faster and faster until he finally yelled, ?Take it all bitch,? as he pushed all the way in and ejaculated into my ass. He came for over a minute, groaning with pleasure the whole time. Then he pulled out, tore off the condom and jammed his cum covered cock in my mouth. I sucked off the cum, tasting every delicious drop and swallowing it all. Then he started fucking me in the face. His cock was rock hard again and it seemed he was ready to cum again. ?When I?m horny, I?m really horny,? he said as he pounded my face and throat with his huge cock. After five minutes of this, he came again, spurting jism after jism down my throat. ?Fuckin? damn good sex toy,? he said as he punched me in the shoulder and pulled out his still hard cock. Alex had pounded me so hard I hadn?t cum at all, although my cock was rock hard the whole time.

He grabbed my little cock and said, ?I bet you wanna cum, don?t you faggot boy. I?m gonna rest and recharge for a half hour and then I?m gonna fuck your little ass again. And hey, I?m gonna sit right here on my bed reading a muscle mag and I?m gonna let you watch my big muscles while you?re laying there beating off. Yeah, I?m such a nice guy to a worthless little faggot like you.? He squeezed my little cock. He looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. I was transfixed by his masculine beauty. Then he grabbed a muscle mag and started reading. His huge arm was right in front of my face and I watched every little twitch of his muscles as he moved his arm ever so slightly as he read. I touched my cock and came immediately. He looked over and said, ?Fuck, that didn?t take long. I guess you like the view.? I nodded my head as I stroked my still sensitive cock with ultimate erotic pleasure.

Just as he said, he fucked me one more time and I came again too. It was the best night of sex I ever had. Alex went into the kitchen and mixed up several supplements, including creatine, and drank them all down. ?I?m gonna get huge,? he said as he patted his rock hard abs. We went to bed, with Alex in my bed in just his boxer shorts and me on the floor with a couple of blankets. Alex went to sleep almost immediately, and I laid on the floor looking up at his huge body in the bed. His abs went up and down with each deep breath. His muscles were so tight that they still looked flexed even though he was sound asleep. His abs still looked like bricks of muscle. His pecs were enormous, still round and bulging. His arms were huge hams at his sides with the outlines of his triceps and biceps visible as he slept. His legs were enormous and I could see the outlines of his quad muscles. I came again on the floor as I looked at Alex?s sleeping body. I loved my new roommate.

I woke up early with Alex still sleeping soundly. I looked down at his huge body taking big breaths in and out. His muscles were huge and I just knew that they had grown bigger during the night. I could hardly wait to ravish Alex?s body. I couldn?t wait for him to gain five pounds. I came again looking at Alex?s body.

Then I took a quick shower and shaved. Alex was still sleeping. I went over to the bed and grabbed his huge arm and shook it. ?Time to get up Alex. Time to get ready for work.? He opened his blue eyes and looked at me. His face was beautiful. His beard had grown a lot during the night with so much testosterone flowing through his body. His muscles twitched as he stretched. ?Good morning, faggot boy,? he said. ?Gotta take a shit.? He got out of bed, went into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet. He grunted and then I could hear a loud splash as his big turd hit the water. ?Come in here faggot boy. You wanted to see the size of my turds. Take a look at this one.? He wiped himself and stood up. I looked down into the toilet. My mouth dropped open. There was a huge turd filling the bowl. It was over a foot long and it was thick. ?We big boys eat tons of food. We build tons of muscle and we throw out tons of shit. We?re like muscle building machines, eating big, building muscle and throwing out the shit. I shit like this twice a day. Big food, big shits.? I looked at his huge shit and thought about the amazing digestive effectiveness of his body. His organs could absorb huge quantities of food, turn most of it into muscle and throw out the shit. ?You?re amazing, Alex,? I said.

He spotted a scale on the floor of the bathroom. He hopped onto the scale and looked down. ?Fuck, I gained three pounds. I?m up to 243. I gained three pounds already. I?m gettin? huge!? I grinned and my cock got hard. ?Only two more pounds and I get to ravish you Alex. I?m gonna go and make you a huge breakfast while you?re showering. I want you to eat a ton.? He turned to me and flexed his arm. ?Fuckin? huge,? he yelled, looking at his muscle.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2007, 09:21 PM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Thanks for this great series, John!
  #3   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2007, 02:23 AM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
I enjoyed this part except the end...the scato stuff always turn me off...but well, it should be good as it's johnD writing!
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2007, 07:01 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
the first couple parts of the series were kind of "meh" for me, but now it's getting hot!! I love the dominant/submissive roommate situation, and the huge amounts of food Alex is eating.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options