The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2007, 12:38 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb New Muscle Growth Idea - Might be a newie!?!?

Just a quickie idea...
I've been lurking around the forums abit (great lot ye are btw), but storylines always seem to be getting more and more predictable.
I was thinking of a new genre of MG, Sci-Fi MG. The trouble with that is that it can go off in completely the wrong direction, but i'm working on an idea atm that seems promising.
Here's excerpt no. 1:
Shear beauty of making re-entering a planet is something i thought could never be beaten, seeing the sun pull over the horizon's edge of a planet is unparamount in it's beauty. I was wrong.
He is now the most beautiful thing in my life, the rock on which i'm perched whilst i try to keep this ship-load of really wierd folk together.

And excerpt no. 2:
Despite paying a fortune for upgrades to the stabilisers on the ship, thanks to his enormous bulk still managed to shake the ship if he moved to quickly. Thanks to his massive muscles i have to ask him to stay in his bunk (which he can hardly fit in, even though it's the biggest) whenever we re-enter planetary atmosphere or he would throw us of our entry course. And we've carried cargo's that are waaaay bigger than him without a problem. Now that is strength for you.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ogun's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 12:05 AM
Flaming Dreamer

Ogun is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ogun Send a message via Skype™ to Ogun
I sugest you try "growing' those quotes into a story or tow- they have merit.

My Squiby!
php

My Brute! (non-Muxxu) http://perveron.mybrute.com
Muxxu info: RedCrab
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 06:59 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior
Just a quickie idea...
I've been lurking around the forums abit (great lot ye are btw), but storylines always seem to be getting more and more predictable.
I was thinking of a new genre of MG, Sci-Fi MG. The trouble with that is that it can go off in completely the wrong direction, but i'm working on an idea atm that seems promising.

You do have a point, but I beg to differ, especially considering my own experince as both reader and muscle growth stories writer...

I've been around the muscle growth erotica stream for quite a long time, and frankly, I can asure you that great majority of the stories are diversed, but at the same time, from the universe of all those who read and fantasize about men growing more muscular, only a few writers dare to post their stories, and we cannot expect the same writer to simply drop his personal style at each new tale.

Bear in mind that stories are very personal issues and deal with personal fantasies of the writers. I have written several stories in the past years, but I always try to focus in differnt approaches for my personal fantasies, but I don't think the storylines are predictable, in fact, most of the stories I've read in this forum deal with their own vision and experience, we have great writers with great minds and I'm sure your story will bring an enormous contribution to the group.

Anyway, I welcome you to the writer's side and I sincerely wish you to have fun writing your personal view of the muscle growth aspect, we do always need fresh ideas an views, but most of all, we need to motivate and estimulate ourselves to always deliver the best stories, positive criticism is an important tool to reach such goal, but once again, seeing the profusion of stories, I can't agree that all stories are predictable.

Congratulations on your excrepts they surely look very promissing, but let me remind you that "Sci-Fi" Muscle growth is not an unheard theme, however it is meaningless to me. It's the not the "excuse"for the growth that attracts me, it is the view and the environment created by the writer, and these personal marks are the most important feature that a good reader should regard.

I look foward to read your stories because they do have an interesting angle, and I hope you can write many other ones, the Sci-fi genre is one of my favorites, and I think it can always be improved by talented people's contributions.

Cheers

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options