The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2007, 09:24 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
Magic and Muscles

well here is my first story, I hope you all enjoy!

Magic and Muscle

Kyle sat there in the living room of his apartment.Skimming over the pages of a spell book he had recently baught. Odd book really, just formulas and rituals on how to manipulate the male body. Manipulate was right, how to grow muscles, how to grow large genitals, libidos, how to control everything even the minds of people. 'My my" he would often think to himself; sounds like he'd be doing what every one does in those muscle growth stories he beats off to every night.

Yes its no secret he loves muscles. He never dreams of having them, just worshiping and admiring them. He was 5'8, 185lbs, pretty average body. Though he was a great dancer and good at martial arts, his torso lacked something he desired. Definition. He had all his mother's figures except his stomach, a german gut he geneticly inherited from his father. He worked out but all he can do is keep it to a small pudge. His roommate however was blessed with much better. Oh how he admired and envied his roommate Trey.

Trey was your typical athlete. Strong, thick, handsom, good at many sports. What an odd pair they made. Trey being a streight jock and Kyle being the gay book worm. Trey knew Kyle was gay, didnt care really to him it was just a place to stay while he built his body. He would often tell Kyle he would one day become larger and dominate every one. Kyle on the other hand simply wanted the body. Sad he thought; that when it comes to gays the majority thinks about sex just as much as a hung stud who can't seem to get enough with the ladies. Oh well what can one do?

Trey walks in through the door of the apartment and throws his gym bag to the floor. His body covered in sweat as he just finished jogging home from the gym. He looks over to see his room mate in the living room reading a book.

Trey-"Hey buddy whats up?"

Kyle looks up from his book, closing it and tucking it away in the chair. "Nothing much, just reading a good book. How was your day?"

Trey huffs a bit, whiping the sweat from his brow. "Hard day really, I am so tired and wore out. Good read?"

Kyle adjusts himself in the chair. "Ya, why dont you go lay down and have a good rest. You seem to need it...."

Trey nods and walks upstairs to his bedroom. He quickly changes into a tank top and some shorts. So exhausted he simply skipped taking a shower and passes out on the more than enviting bed. Kyle on the other hand pulls out his spellbook and continues skimming over the pages, waiting for Trey to fall into a deep sleep. That didn't take long, usually jocks are all boned up after a heavy work out, instead this one simply desires rest and nothing else. How odd.

The sounds of snoring fills the silence, signalling the time for action. Kyle gets up and goes upstairs to his room across from Trey's. He looks over the pages, gathering an insence burner, various herbs in ziplock bags, and tip toes down to Trey's room. Its very dark in there, but the window provides enough light to see where Trey is sleeping. He sets up the insence burner near the bed and fills it with the herbs and plants.

Kyle searches himself, he forgot to bring a lighter, and there is never one around when you need one. Looking around he sees one on the nightstand next to the bed. Trey never smoked, but he did love aromatherapy candels to help him unwind on some occasions. He tip toes over to it and takes it from the stand and slinks back over to the burner. He lights some scrap paper and drops it on the herbs. Closing the lid he opens the book and begins reading from the pages.
The smoke fills the room, causing Trey to roll around a little as he enhales the smoke and fumes that are burning. Kyle begins to read out loud, the words echoing in the air, yet Trey still does not wake from his sleep. Kyle closes the book after reading and watches for any results. Now lets see if the money I spent was worth the trouble.
MInutes go by and nothing happens. Kyle claps the book shut and pauses, no reaction from Trey. "What a crock..." collecting his things he walks off back to his bedroom and sleeps. However, a watched pot never boils, and what happens next is something few ever get to see. Trey begins to dream of muscles, growing huge, and being the biggest and the best the world has ever seen. However, the spell that was made, will soon make that wish come true.

With every heart beat, with every breath he takes, Trey begins to change. His chest expands and bulges as he enhales and exhales. His biceps and triceps begin to inflate and expand in his tank. HIs abs begin to shape and form, becoming a hard 10 pack that expands and bulges on his shirt, soon becoming more visible as his chest lifts his shirt up.

HIs legs begin to change next, his thigh filling up his shorts, his calved shaping itno spectacular diamonds. His groin also began to stir, his balls swelling with juice and his cock growing thicker and longer. His shirt fills out, becoming a second skin and soon tears at the stomach from the abs, and around the neck from the chest. The ripping also begins to form at his shorts as his thighs and groin fight for space.

The bed begins to groan in protest from the added weight, but it soon subsides as the smoke clears the room and there is nothing left to breathe in. Trey just rolls over in bed, his body practicly covering and hanging over parts of it as he sleeps through the night. Kyle stays up late, wondering where he went wrong on his spell and wonders if he wasted his money.
The next morning. The buzzer goes off and Trey strikes it, smashing it really since he did not realize what happened to himself. Kyle wakes up, hearing the smashing he stumbles out of his room to see whats going on. Trey wakes up to a big suprise. He looks down at two large slabs of meat for a chest, which almost obstructs his view of his beautiful new abs and his bulging package. He jumps out of bed, shaking the room as he looks himself in the mirror.

While trey hoots and hollars, Kyle just watches with no look of suprise on on his face. He just woke up so really he won't care much as to anything and walks back to his room. Trey flexes in front of his mirror, showing off his new body and seeing the glistening sweat roll down every curve and fiber of his being. Even taking his morning shower he could not stop worshiping himself. The water making a sweet euphoria as it hits his body, causing him to beat off right there and exploring himself some more.

Kyle sits on his swivle computer chair and looks over his spellbook again. He seems to has miscalculated the timing it takes for the body to begin its change. No matter, this seems to be an experiment that was worth the wait. Trey however walks through the door, the towel barely covering his thick waist. Kyle looks up, trying so hard not to look excited or paniced by his roomate's new size.

Trey-"Did you do this?"

Kyle-"Possibly, but who knows?"

Trey picks up Kyle with no effort what so ever. "Tell me the truth did you do this?"

Kyle-"Yes I did, and what are you going to do about it?"

Trey hugs Kyle and swings him around. As much as Kyle dreamed of being pressed into a strong man's chest, the strength alone was hurting his backside as the bones began to pop one after another. "I appreciate your enthusiasm but can you please put me down before you kill me?"

Trey puts Kyle down and grins. Talking to himself at how huge and strong he is he walks off downstairs to the lifing room, showing off his large bubble butt to Kyle as he walks off. Kyle however, sits there in his room, feeling a slight pang of regret. He made a man who is going to be like the guys in the stories, wanting more muscles and gets them like an addict. If its power he is going to want, than its more power he is going to get.

He swirls around in his chair and faces his vanity dresser. He takes off the hair tie and lets his blonde curls fall to his shoulder. Combing them out he then reties it into a pony tail. He picks up a leather plate with a pentacle star branded on the backside and holds it to his hair as he shoves a wooden needle through the plate to keep his hair down. For more looks he slides a steel hair pin with beads hanging from it into his hair. He adds a slight hint of eye liner to accent his baby blue eyes.

He then puts on a white button up dress shirt on with a black one over it without it being buttoned up. Followed by a pair of black dress pants and matching italian boots. He slides on his long black trench coat he recently baught at Hot Topic and Looks for the ziplock bags. He grabs his cellphone and a handful of the powder and heads downstairs. Here he sees Trey lifting up the couch and doing arm curls with it, yelling out how fucking huge he is and how no one can beat him.
Kyle watched as Trey got so hung up on himself that his hardon undid the towel and left him bare ass naked in the living room. He almost got hypnotized by Trey's cock. Standing at a 45 degree angle and curving backwards as it went higher up it was an impressinve 15 inches with a fat head. He shakes his head, getting a grip on himself he walks up behind Trey and taps him on the shoulder.

Trey-"Dood Kyle I got to thank you man you gave me a major boost!"

Before he could see what hit him, Kyle blew the powder right in Trey's face. Trey's body begins to convulse and shake, and soon his muscles begin to flex and bulge on their own as the muscles begin to stack up. Kyle smiles and starts going back up the stairs.

"You wanted more muscle, well here is some more!" Trey however fell back on the floor, pissed off at the cheap shot but too stunned from euphoria that he was on his knees trying to crawl over as his body began to grow. "Bring it on!!!"

Kyle ran off to his room, he opened the window and stepped out onto the fire escape with his spellbook just as Trey reached the stairs. Shame Kyle never made it down the steps, Trey grabbed him and dragged him back inside. Kyle was held in the air by one hand, Trey was a muscle freak and a monster. His head almost reached the 12ft ceiling. His abs where now a monster 12 pack, his chest hanging like a meaty shelf, his body looking like some kind of freak from those mophed pics he found at muscle morph sites. Kyle however kept his cool, trying not to show Trey just how scared he was.

Trey looked down, pretty much pissed off and a bit smug. "YOU made me too big to be around any one. I never properly thanked you for the boost!" Trey gives a short thrust with his hips popping Kyle's ass wth his monster of a dick. Kyle huffed, feeling the large meat hit the back of his ass. Glad his coat helped with some padding. "I better use it before I get too big to screw anything!"

Trey lifted Kyle up, preparing to declothe him. Kyle however got his hand free and opened his book to a pair of pages. "Fortunetly my gargantuane friend, I was prepared for just such an emergency!" Opening the pages finally he reveals a mound of blue powder that was pressed away. Blowing hard the blue smoke hits Trey in the face. Trey gags a bit, almost wanting to sneeze, but the room becomes dizzy and he collapses over, releasing Kyle.

Kyle stands up, his hair slightly undone from the fall, he simply slides it over one eye with his hand and looks around. "I may not be as strong as you my friend, but I read enough of those stories to know how to handle some one as big as you..." He walks over and rubs his hand on his former roomate's massive cock. Didn't take long for it to throb and cum all over Trey's chest and abs. "Kyle looks down at the giant and picks up his gym bag, watching the massive phallus deflate. "Never say I never helped you out at the end..."

He packs his spellbooks into his gym back, followed by a knife, a pair of sais, and some clothes. He decides to come back for the rest of his stuff later when Trey is no longer around. That sleeping powder gives him at least a couple hours head start before the behemoth wakes up wanting revenge. He heads out the window and down the fire escape. Looking up he turns to the streets and walks into the sidewalk, blending in with the rest of the crowd.

Kyle-"First I am going to hit the Magic shop for some more supplies, and then I will take my revenge on the very people who made my life a living hell......"

to be continued....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 10th, 2007, 11:00 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the next episode...
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
agreed!
I'm hoping kyle grows himself massive and fucks the hell outta trey; eh, maybe it's just me ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
  #4   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
Cleaned up

Here you go. Great story - I enjoyed it and look forward to more. Below is how I cleaned it up for you. Hope you don't mind.
LOL

Magic and Muscle

Kyle sat there in the living room of his apartment, skimming over the pages of a spell book he had recently bought. Odd book really, just formulas and rituals on how to manipulate the male body. Manipulate was right, how to grow muscles, how to grow large genitals, libidos, how to control everything even the minds of people. 'My my" he would often think to himself; sounds like he'd be doing what every one does in those muscle growth stories he beats off to every night.

Yes it?s no secret he loves muscles. He never dreams of having them, just worshiping and admiring them. He was 5'8, 185lbs, pretty average body. Though he was a great dancer and good at martial arts, his torso lacked something he desired; definition. He had all his mother's figures except his stomach, a German gut he genetically inherited from his father. He worked out but all he can do is keep it to small, pudgy abs. His roommate however, was much more blessed. Oh how he admired and envied his roommate Trey.

Trey was your typical athlete. He was strong, thick, handsome, and good at many sports. What an odd pair they made, Trey being a straight jock and Kyle being the gay book worm. Trey knew Kyle was gay and didn?t care really. To him, it was just a place to stay while he built his body. He would often tell Kyle he would one day become larger and dominate every one. Kyle on the other hand simply wanted the body. Sad he thought; that when it comes to gays the majority thinks about sex just as much as a hung stud who can't seem to get enough with the ladies. Oh well what can one do?

Trey walks in through the door of the apartment and throws his gym bag to the floor. His body covered in sweat as he just finished jogging home from the gym. He looks over to see his room mate in the living room reading a book.

Trey-"Hey buddy what?s up?"

Kyle looks up from his book, closing it and tucking it away in the chair. "Nothing much, just reading a good book. How was your day?"

Trey huffs a bit, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Hard day really, I am so tired and wore out. Good read?"

Kyle adjusts himself in the chair. "Ya, why don?t you go lay down and have a good rest. You seem to need it...."

Trey nods and walks upstairs to his bedroom. He quickly changes into a tank top and some shorts. So exhausted he simply skipped taking a shower and passes out on the more than inviting bed. Kyle on the other hand pulls out his spell book and continues skimming over the pages, waiting for Trey to fall into a deep sleep. That didn't take long, usually jocks are all boned up after a heavy work out, instead this one simply desires rest and nothing else; how odd.

The sounds of snoring fill the silence, signaling the time for action. Kyle gets up and goes upstairs to his room across from Trey's. He looks over the pages, gathering an incense burner, various herbs in zip-lock bags, and tiptoes down to Trey's room. It?s very dark in there, but the window provides enough light to see where Trey is sleeping. He sets up the incense burner near the bed and fills it with the herbs and plants.

Kyle searches himself, he forgot to bring a lighter, and there is never one around when you need one. Looking around he sees one on the nightstand next to the bed. Trey never smoked, but he did love aroma therapy candles to help him unwind on some occasions. He tip toes over to it and takes it from the stand and slinks back over to the burner. He lights some scrap paper and drops it on the herbs. Closing the lid he opens the book and begins reading from the pages.

The smoke fills the room, causing Trey to roll around a little as he inhales the smoke and fumes that are burning. Kyle begins to read out loud, the words echoing in the air. Yet Trey still does not wake from his sleep. Kyle closes the book after reading and watches for any results. Now lets see if the money I spent was worth the trouble.
Minutes go by and nothing happens. Kyle claps the book shut and pauses, no reaction from Trey. "What a crock...", collecting his things he walks off back to his bedroom and sleeps. However, a watched pot never boils, and what happens next is something few ever get to see. Trey begins to dream of muscles, growing huge, and being the biggest and the best the world has ever seen. However, the spell that was made, will soon make that wish come true.

With every heartbeat, with every breath he takes, Trey begins to change. His chest expands and bulges as he inhales and exhales. His biceps and triceps begin to inflate and expand in his tank. His abs begin to shape and form, becoming a hard 10 pack that expands and bulges on his shirt, soon becoming more visible as his chest lifts his shirt up.

His legs begin to change next, his thigh filling up his shorts, his calved shaping into spectacular diamonds. His groin also began to stir, his balls swelling with juice and his cock growing thicker and longer. His shirt fills out, becoming a second skin and soon tears at the stomach from the abs, and around the neck from the chest. The ripping also begins to form at his shorts as his thighs and groin fight for space.

The bed begins to groan in protest from the added weight, but it soon subsides as the smoke clears the room and there is nothing left to breathe in. Trey just rolls over in bed, his body practically covering and hanging over parts of it as he sleeps through the night. Kyle stays up late, wondering where he went wrong on his spell and wonders if he wasted his money.
The next morning; the buzzer goes off and Trey strikes it, smashing it really since he did not realize what happened to himself. Kyle wakes up. Hearing the smashing he stumbles out of his room to see what?s going on. Trey wakes up to a big surprise. He looks down at two large slabs of meat for a chest, which almost obstructs his view of his beautiful new abs and his bulging package. He jumps out of bed, shaking the room, as he looks himself in the mirror.

While trey hoots and hollers, Kyle just watches with no look of surprise on his face. He just woke up so really he won't care much as to anything and walks back to his room. Trey flexes in front of his mirror, showing off his new body and seeing the glistening sweat roll down every curve and fiber of his being. Even taking his morning shower he could not stop worshiping himself. The water making a sweet euphoria as it hits his body, causing him to beat off right there and exploring himself some more.

Kyle sits on his swivel computer chair and looks over his spell book again. He seems to have miscalculated the timing it takes for the body to begin its change. No matter, this seems to be an experiment that was worth the wait. Trey however walks through the door, the towel barely covering his thick waist. Kyle looks up, trying so hard not to look excited or panicked by his roommate?s new size.

Trey - "Did you do this?"

Kyle - "Possibly, but who knows?"

Trey picks up Kyle with no effort what so ever. "Tell me the truth did you do this?"

Kyle - "Yes I did, and what are you going to do about it?"

Trey hugs Kyle and swings him around. As much as Kyle dreamed of being pressed into a strong man's chest, the strength alone was hurting his backside as the bones began to pop one after another. "I appreciate your enthusiasm but can you please put me down before you kill me?"

Trey puts Kyle down and grins. Talking to himself at how huge and strong he is he walks off downstairs to the lifting room, showing off his large bubble butt to Kyle as he walks off. Kyle however, sits there in his room, feeling a slight pang of regret. He made a man who is going to be like the guys in the stories, wanting more muscles and gets them like an addict. If its power he is going to want, than its more power he is going to get.

He swirls around in his chair and faces his vanity dresser. He takes off the hair tie and lets his blonde curls fall to his shoulder. Combing them out he then reties it into a ponytail. He picks up a leather plate with a pentacle star branded on the backside and holds it to his hair as he shoves a wooden needle through the plate to keep his hair down. For more looks he slides a steel hairpin with beads hanging from it into his hair. He adds a slight hint of eyeliner to accent his baby blue eyes.

He then puts on a white button up dress shirt on with a black one over it without it being buttoned up. Followed by a pair of black dress pants and matching Italian boots. He slides on his long black trench coat he recently bought at Hot Topic and Looks for the zip-lock bags. He grabs his cell phone and a handful of the powder and heads downstairs. Here he sees Trey lifting up the couch and doing arm curls with it, yelling out how fucking huge he is and how no one can beat him.
Kyle watched as Trey got so hung up on himself that his hardon undid the towel and left him bare ass naked in the living room. Trey?s cock almost hypnotized him. Standing at a 45-degree angle and curving backwards as it went higher up it was an impressive 15 inches with a fat head. He shakes his head, getting a grip on himself he walks up behind Trey and taps him on the shoulder.

Trey-"Dude, Kyle, I got to thank you man. You gave me a major boost!"

Before he could see what hit him, Kyle blew the powder right in Trey's face. Trey's body begins to convulse and shake, and soon his muscles begin to flex and bulge on their own as the muscles begin to stack up. Kyle smiles and starts going back up the stairs.

"You wanted more muscle, well here is some more!" Trey however fell back on the floor, pissed off at the cheap shot but too stunned from euphoria that he was on his knees trying to crawl over as his body began to grow. "Bring it on!!!"

Kyle ran off to his room, he opened the window and stepped out onto the fire escape with his spell book just as Trey reached the stairs. Shame Kyle never made it down the steps, Trey grabbed him and dragged him back inside. Kyle was held in the air by one hand, Trey was a muscle freak and a monster. His head almost reached the 12ft ceiling. His abs where now a monster 12 pack, his chest hanging like a meaty shelf, his body looking like some kind of freak from those morphed pics he found at muscle morph sites. Kyle however kept his cool, trying not to show Trey just how scared he was.

Trey looked down, pretty much pissed off and a bit smug. "YOU made me too big to be around any one. I never properly thanked you for the boost!" Trey gives a short thrust with his hips popping Kyle's ass with his monster of a dick. Kyle huffed, feeling the large meat hit the back of his ass. Glad his coat helped with some padding. "I better use it before I get too big to screw anything!"

Trey lifted Kyle up, preparing to rip his clothes off. Kyle however, got his hand free and opened his book to a pair of pages. "Fortunately my gargantuan friend, I was prepared for just such an emergency!" Opening the pages finally he reveals a mound of blue powder that was pressed away. Blowing hard the blue smoke hits Trey in the face. Trey gags a bit, almost wanting to sneeze, but the room becomes dizzy and he collapses over, releasing Kyle.

Kyle stands up, his hair slightly undone from the fall, he simply slides it over one eye with his hand and looks around. "I may not be as strong as you my friend, but I read enough of those stories to know how to handle some one as big as you..." He walks over and rubs his hand on his former roommate?s massive cock. Didn't take long for it to throb and cum all over Trey's chest and abs. "Kyle looks down at the giant and picks up his gym bag, watching the massive phallus deflate. "Never say I never helped you out at the end..."

He packs his spell books into his gym back, followed by a knife, a pair of sais, and some clothes. He decides to come back for the rest of his stuff later when Trey is no longer around. That sleeping powder gives him at least a couple hours head start before the behemoth wakes up wanting revenge. He heads out the window and down the fire escape. Looking up he turns to the streets and walks into the sidewalk, blending in with the rest of the crowd.

Kyle-"First I am going to hit the Magic shop for some more supplies, and then I will take my revenge on the very people who made my life a living hell......"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options