The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2007, 11:56 AM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
The ancient tree (part 3)

This apple that I had just eaten... It was delicious. I never knew a 6,000 year old apple could taste so delicious, such a very juicy apple. And it was very enjoyable to eat. But that was all I could remember as seconds after I had eaten the apple, I was on the floor, my eyes closed, my body making a large thud on the floor, having no feeling when my 12-stone body collapsed onto the floor. I still had the power to think, yet everything was still black. I had no reason yet to why I fainted, then I guessed it was the apple, maybe eating such an old apple wasn't very good after all. But suddenly I heard breathing, such deep breathing, it wasn't the sound of a human either. Suddenly, an extreme amount of pain ran through my mind, I was having trouble to cope with it. But it suddenly stopped, and the figure revealed itself. It was the creature, the mythical being to which my father was speaking of on the journey towards the temple. It was the demon. And what a perfect demon he was. Sure, he had dark red skin and bull horns and wings, but the demon has the body of no mere mortal, but a true God, I would of loved to have had that body anyday. Being 12-feet tall is a true status for a demon. A huge 10-pak, it looked like it was made from impenetable steel. A chest that is so large, a hundred years of workouts could not get to that posture. Biceps the size size of truck tires, calf muscle so large the were the in the shape of a large kite but the thickness of a large computer. Every single aspect that a man would want, such fine definition of muscle detail was outstanding.
"How are you my friend?". The demon asked in a surprising voice, it sounded normal, there was no evil voice to it, it actually sounded sort of cute, but i was still very confused.
"Why am I here!" I shouted angrily.
"I am here to congratulate you"
"About what?"
"About the apple, you are the one and only person to gain my new powers. Anything you can imagine can come from these powers, anything! You have a very dedicated father, imagine if he was the world's most famous architect, you could transform him into a celebrity. You could give yourself untold amount of currency, you could own the world!" The demon began to smirk, which mademe uncomfortable.
"Is there something that you need to tell me about these powers?"
"Yes. There is but one rule in which I need to discuss with you"
"Well go on then tell me, I want to use ths vast power"
"I beg you, do not eliminate the power of evil"
"Why is that?"
"It is very logic. With no evil there can be no good, which means with no sides, there is no point in life itself. The whole point of the universe will have been destroyed! Now... I have nothing more to explain with you". The demon walked back into the blackness, but I has so many questions. But before I had the chance to ask, I was awake.
I got up, and looked at the time. It seemed I was away from conciousness for hours but my watch indicated it had only been seconds. My father ran to me with haste. " Are you okay Dave?"
"I-I don't know, i feel a bit funny"
"Well, see if these new mighty powers work!" My father was so desperate to see these powers, i was starting to wonder whether I just had a dream about this almihty yet handsome demon.
"OK. I'm only 5ft 10 inches, I always wanted to be about seven feet tall ". There was a strange silence, only noise of lambs could be heard. Suddenly, I felt a hard pulse in my head, and my feet and hands began to tingle, i felt a little queezy. And then, with my my toes began to touch the end of my shoes, for some strange reason my feet were growing, i quickly took offmy shoes and became a little scared, but my father was astonished. While I was more concerned about my feet, my father watched me as I became 7 feet inch by inch. Leaving my clothes very tight and uncomfortable, the only thing i could and had to wear was my underwear.
After an hour of going home and being congratulated by my dad at the same time, I ran into my bedroom being frightened. After ten minuted of intense thinking I finally made my descision. "I have limitless powers, I should be able to have years upon years of fun with these powers." I locked the door then I looked at the mirror but had to look down because of my new height. " I mean look at myself, I have the powers of a God, i may aswell look a little like one, I coule have the body no women, ney! Even no guy could ever resist. Im 180 of muscle, that isn't bad for a 19-year old boy. I want to have another 100 pounds of muscle."
Like before the pulse in my head came first, I felt a large flow of adreneline in my body. Pound by pound, I could feel this new muscle being added on to myself. Instead of having quite a visible 6-pack, my 6-pack become as solid as a brick, but then evolves into a slight 8-pack, my biceps became larger and larger, turning into the size of soccerballs, and my forearms inflated and became harder than a steel bar. My calfs became large and hard. But there is another muscle which i thought was a muscle,so that grew aswell. My dick became thicker and longer, still soft but was as thick as a hardon. The My dick started to grow on it's own, transforming from 8 inches as a hard one, into 12 inches. I was so amazed at myself...........

But what was to come in the following months turned into a nightmare!

To Be Continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tom256's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 11:13 AM

tom256 is on a distinguished road
come on, i want feeback on this story!
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 11:44 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow! I loved the growth scenes in this story! This reminds me a lot of the "Ty's Power" stories that I contribute to on CYOC, where the guy gets these powers to make unlimited wishes for height and muscle and gets them! I can never get enough of them! They're fun to read and write.

I'm curious to see where you're going with this! Keep on going! I hope he uses his power to add muscle to other guys as well!
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 12:27 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Nightmare?

okay so: we can grant anyone in the world utter godhood, and who do we pick? a studly 19 yo punk. I'm liking this plan
I still can't see this becoming a nightmare, at least not in my imagination's version ;p although I suppose this could allgo wrong...... 0.o
haha, still hot--excited for more!
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode