The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2004, 12:17 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
another forced growth idea(s)....

Ok, so one situation would be this: A Male model. a young, handsome guy in the big city who has muscles, albeit not very large. He looks good, but wants to get his chest or arms or something, a little bigger, so he looks for something to bulk up with... but then finds that he is starting to grow to large, and the growth doesnt stop.... so against his will he grows into an enourmous bodybuilder

Maybe he gets a suppliment, or maybe something supernatural.... and maybe it causes other things to change too... body hair... weight gain... etc.... nonethless, it is ruining his career because he grows too big and too hairy or whatever- so he is upset as his muscles grow.

Situation two: A straight guy is dating a girl who thinks he is too scrawny and/or not masculine enough. She uses something... again supernatural, scientific or otherwise, to make him grow. He grows but beyond her control, and grows too large...

Situation three: A college swimmer is looking to get his arms bigger or shoulders or something, but instead of a little growth, (again) he gets waaaay too much and it causes him some grief mixed with confusion and excitement.

just ideas, but i'd like to hear some feedback.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2004, 12:29 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
oh and one more idea i had floating around in my head was one centered around a curse.

This is my favorite, i cant believe i forgot it...

It uses greek gods as part of the premise:

OK, so there is this guy (in ancient greece?), he wants to be bigger, but he commits some act that seriously offends one of the gods, say Hera. The goddess curses him, and gives him the curse he wants. Perpetual growth... His muscles start growing... and every day they get a little bigger. Everyday, until he is huge, but he continues to grow (and maybe this part can be left for a sequel) he grows until he is so huge that he is completely immobile.

Annother goddess, taking pity on the enormous and paralyzed man... ( maybe Athena? ...but maybe a different one) and she is unnable to lift Hera's (or whoever's) curse and so she decides that The man will be able to share his growth with the world... As in, he will be granted the power to transfer some of his continually increasing muscle mass onto other, unsuspecting, men. Thus, he is, after transfering huge amounts of mass onto his (victim just doesnt seem like the right word here) ... compatriots... he is able to function again, walk and move.... But he continually has to force growth upon unsuspecting men... causing much delight to him and the reader. He is capable of reducing his muscle mass, only by giving it to other men.

Possibly, another part to this is that Hera(?) gets angry that her curse is causing so much delight... so she speeds up his growth... so he is forced to be around men, who he turns into continually expanding men.....

eh? ideas? suggestions?
  #3   Add to muscleboyil's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 4th, 2004, 09:59 AM

muscleboyil
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboyil
that's a very creative idea... though it could get dizzying with trying to transfer all that growing mass to anyone that passes. I'd love to hear it- and the idea of growing out of control/too big for your goals is HOT. In reality I guess it's not too rare that someone over-emphasizes the need to get bigger...

or something....
  #4   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 20th, 2004, 07:42 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Cool

Wow! These story ideas are awesome! I have a story in the interactives of a transformation site where one character, a 16 year old, grows unwillingly huge and muscular, when his best friend wishes for it to happen. It's one of my favorite themes to write about!

As an author, there are so many stories to write, yet so little time...

I might take a crack at these story ideas- I love them...

Rex
tfwizard on yahoo
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2004, 12:35 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Smile

I'm writing a story about a 16 year-old teen named Peter who suffers from an "illness" called "MGS- Muscle Growth Syndrome".

His muscles grow at random every single day, the growth is random and the time and the place when he grows is completely random as well.

Some days, his legs will grow bigger and more muscular, other days his arms or his pecs will inflate like balloons, and some other days all his muscles will just expand at once! When he goes to sleep at night, his muscles grow back to normal...

Nice "illness" to have, huh?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/strength_stories/

Rex
tfwizard on Yahoo IM ([email protected])
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 20th, 2004, 05:17 AM

I have posted a story on CYOC about a character who "suffers" from RMGS (Random Muscular Growth Syndrome). He "suffers" from growth spurts like an epilleptic who experiences seizures.

At any time during the day, some muscles (sometimes ALL of them) will just increase at random. He becomes big during the day, and he shrinks back to normal after he falls asleep at night, just so that the process can start all over again the following day.

Here is a sample chapter from "Ty's Power", where Peter gets up in the morning, and his muscles just seem to "expode" on him!

It's a fun chapter.... especially since Peter can't control when he grows, which muscles will grow, and how big he'll become.

Here's the link:
http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=13217

Enjoy!

Let me know if you like to read more of these "forced muscle growth" stories... Email me at [email protected]

Rex
scriptboy on CYOC / tfwizard on Yahoo

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options