The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 09:35 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 5

The Office Boy - Part 5

By John D.

Alex came into the kitchen wearing another set of his new clothes. This time he wore a long sleeved shirt and a tie. You could still see how big his arms were under the sleeves. They took up almost all of the fabric. And his pecs and lats pushed out at the shirt, revealing his huge body underneath the fabric. His pants fit him perfectly, tight in the waist with just enough room for his big round muscle butt and his huge cock which bulged out in front. His huge legs bulged in his pants. Alex was a real man. He gobbled down his breakfast of eight scrambed eggs, four big pieces of ham, eight pieces of toast and a quart of orange juice. He also gobbled down some supplements and grabbed some to take to the office.

Alex stunned everyone again in the office. He looked so good. He did his Office Boy chores and also stopped by and found out what people were doing. Some of the girls would let him sit at their computer so he could work on their projects. They stood in back of him, putting their hands on his huge shoulders and feeling his muscles twitch and flex as he worked. One of the girls massaged his huge upper back muscles, pushing her little fingers into the thick muscles of his neck, his traps and his big wide shoulders. Alex said ?Feels real good,? as he did one her projects for one of the partners. When he finished the girl was almost panting and she told him to put his name on the project, to show the partner how good he was. They turned in the project and later the partner came out of his office, shook Alex?s huge hand and congratulated him on his good work. ?We need men like you around here,? he said as he looked into Alex?s blue eyes and looked at his huge arm as they shook. Alex stopped by my cubicle too, grabbing a Nitro-Tech Hardcore and pushing me out of my chair to work on my project. He didn?t ask my permission. He just did it. At the end of the day, he said, ?I?m workin? legs tonight. You wanna come, faggot boy?? I nodded my head and looked down at his huge legs. I could hardly wait. All day Alex pigged out on food and supplements. Now that he knew he had my bank account to buy him all the supplements he wanted, he gulped them down. He ate a lot of creatine. He told me creatine helps the muscles absorb more protein and makes them bigger and stronger.

I drove Alex to the gym and he changed into his skimpy workout clothes, his white wifebeater and his green nylon workout shorts. There was a scale in the gym and I pointed at it. With glee, Alex jumped on the scale. ?Fuck! I?m up to 246 pounds. I gained another three pounds of muscle. I just took a big shit and pissed, so it?s all muscle! Three more pounds of muscle!? I grinned. ?You know what that means, stud. It?s ravishing time after your workout.? He looked at me and grinned. Then he flexed his quads. ?Gotta get these mothers extra huge for you to ravish, faggot boy. Gotta work ?em hard.? He slapped me on the back so hard I almost fell over. Then we went over to the leg exercise area.

I marveled at the size of the machines. Huge squat racks with big Olympic bars and lots of 45 pound plates ready to load. The leg press machine was enormous. I probably couldn?t have pressed it up with no weight at all, but it had bars for tons of 45 pounds plates. This is where the big boys build their big legs. ?I?m gonna do squats, then leg presses, then front extensions, then hamstring extensions and then some heavy calf exercises. This fuckers are gonna be pumped as hell faggot boy. Pumped and huge.? He looked at my puny body. ?You?re too puny to spot me on the squats, faggot. I need a big guy ?cause the weight?s gonna be so heavy. I?m gonna be squattin? with 700 pounds. You think you could spot me with 700 pounds on that bar?? I gulped and said no. I don?t think I could spot him with 100 pounds on the bar. ?But I?m gonna warm up first. Don?t need any spots for these little light weights.? He put two 45 pound plates on one side and ordered me to do the same on the other side. I struggled with the weights but got them on the bar. As he saw me struggling he said, ?Fuck you are so weak, faggot boy. You faggots are all just a bunch of weaklings. You?re not men. You?re just little faggot boys.? I nodded my head as I looked at his huge body. Alex was a man. I was a boy.

Alex got under the bar and easily cranked out 20 reps with the 225 pounds of weight. Then we put another 45 pound plate on each side and he cranked out another 15 reps with the 315. ?Still a fuckin? warmup weight,? said Alex as he crashed the weight on the rack. He flexed his quads and they already looked bigger. I compared what I was seeing to what I had seen a few minutes before when he flexed his quads before he started working them out. I could definitely see a big increase in the size of his huge quads after these two sets. And those were just warmup sets! We put on another two 45 pound plates, making the bar weigh 405. ?I was squattin? with 405 when I was 15 years old,? said Alex. ?My legs have always been big and strong.? We put on two more 45 pound plates, making the bar weigh 495. He did 10 reps with that huge weight. ?Now I?m done warming up,? he said as he slapped his huge quads and flexed them in the mirror. They were gigantic, inches bigger than they had been before. ?Gonna put some real weight on these mothers now. Put on another plate, faggot boy.?

We loaded another plate on the bar, making it weigh 585. The plates were so heavy I could see the bar bending. Alex went over and got a big guy to spot him. I stood at the side and almost started salivating as I saw the enormous size of Alex?s sweaty thighs. He put the bar on top of his huge traps and jerked it off the rack. His neck and back were bulging as the heavy weight sat on his huge body. Then he lowered himself until his legs were parallel and pushed his body and the 585 pounds back up with a loud grunt. He did this eight times, with the spotter helping him with the last rep. He threw the bar on the rack and flex his quads right in front of me. ?Gettin? huge,? he said as he looked down at his massive muscles. ?Another plate, faggot boy. You?re gonna see more strength than you?ve ever seen in your puny little life.? We put on another plate, making the bar weigh 675 pounds. I gasped as I saw this incredible amount of iron. I looked at the bar and saw the seven huge 45 plates on each side. It was hard to believe this 18 year old kid was going to lift all that weight.

He got under the bar and lifted it off the rack. Then he cranked out six reps, with a little help from his spotter on the last two reps. He racked the bar and flexed his quads in the mirror. ?Fuck, I never got six reps with seven plates before. My quads have really gotten strong. They?re gettin? huge and they?re gettin? strong!? I looked at his flexed muscles and gulped as I saw how big and pumped they were. They were inches and inches bigger than they had been twenty minutes before. ?Put on another plate, faggot. I?ve never lifted eight plates, but I feel so strong I know I can do it.? So we added another plate to the bar, making it weigh 765 pounds. I looked at Alex?s huge thighs. I couldn?t believe his legs were going to squat with 765 pounds, almost half a ton. Alex was a human being, just like me. But he was so big and so strong that he was almost in a different species from puny little me. I knew I would have trouble squatting with the 45 pound bar. Alex was going to squat with that bar plus 16 huge 45 pound iron plates. Alex was a man!

He got under the bar and lifted it off the rack. The steel bar was definitely bending, barely able to hold the huge amount of iron pulling down on each side. Alex?s leg muscles were stronger than that steel bar. He took a breath and squatted down, got to the parallel position and grunted like a bull. His legs started moving up. His quads bulged unbelievably, with veins shooting everywhere under his thin skin. Sweat was pouring down his skin and the skin was red from all the blood being pushed into his huge muscles by his big athletic heart. He lifted up the bar without any help from his spotter and then went down for a second rep. He lifted the bar again, with just a little help from the spotter. Then he went down for a third rep. The killer rep. the rep that was going to make those quads grow and grow and grow. He grunted and pushed and the bar slowly went up. His quads bulged. Sweat was pouring off his body. His neck looked like it was 25 inches, bulging and straining with veins popping everywhere. His shoulders, traps and arms were bulging too. Every muscle in his body was bulging as he forced up the heavy weight. He got the weight to the top with some help from his spotter and crashed it onto the rack. ?Fuck!? he yelled. ?Three fuckin? reps with eight plates! Three reps with 765 pounds! That?s a fuckin? record. I?m gettin? so fuckin? strong!?

He went up to me and flexed his legs. ?You wanna feel these big mothers faggot boy? You wanna get a preview of your ravishing?? I nodded my head as I watched his huge sweaty legs. ?Go ahead. Feel ?em faggot boy. They?re stronger than they?ve ever been. They?re gettin? huge.? I reached down and felt his huge thigh. His skin was red hot and I could feel the bulging, rock hard muscles underneath his paper thin skin. His muscles were so big, bigger than my waist and as hard as rocks. ?Oh my god, Alex, your thighs are incredible. They?re so big. They?re so strong. I wanna ravish them so bad.? Alex grabbed my hands and moved them away. ?Gotta finish my workout, faggot. Then you can ravish.?

We went over to the leg press machine. ?My legs are already warmed up, so we can load some heavy weights. Let?s start with the weight I was usin? for squats, 16 plates, 765 pounds. That?s kind of a warm up for leg presses. I can go way heavier.? So we loaded the leg press machine with eight plates a side. Alex finished his loading before I had finished three plates. ?You?re so fuckin? weak,? he said as he grabbed my plate with one hand and easily loaded in onto the machines. Then he loaded the rest of the plates easily with one hand, like he was lifting feathers. He did 10 reps with 16 plates, 10 reps with 20 plates and 10 reps with 24 plates. He was pressing 1,080 pounds of iron plates, plus the weight of the machine, probably about 1,150 pounds total. My eyes bulged out of my head as I watched his massive legs push up the enormous weight. We put on another four plates, making a total of about 1,380 pounds, way more than a half ton. Alex did six reps, barely finishing the last rep before the weight came crashing down to the stoppers. ?Fuck, I never did that many reps with 28 plates before. Last time I could barely do two reps. I?m gettin? so fuckin? strong! I need more weight! I need more iron!? I looked at the bars and realized you couldn?t get any more plates on the bars. We were maxed out on the machine. Nobody in the gym could press as much as Alex just pressed. The machine wasn?t built for muscles as big and strong as Alex?s. ?Uh, I think you?re maxed out, Alex. Your muscles are too strong for the machine.? Alex scowled and then looked at me. ?How much do you weigh, faggot boy?? I said ?About 120.? Alex pointed to the top of the machine. ?You?re a little heavier than two plates. Climb up there and hold on. I?m gonna press the heavy iron and the puny faggot boy. That?s a total of 1,500 pounds. Three quarters of a ton. Fuck my legs are so strong!?

I climbed up onto the machine and sat there, looking down at Alex. His legs were huge. His whole body was huge. He put his legs up on the machine ready to press. I looked down and saw his huge leg muscles, muscles that were so big and pumped and hard. Then I looked up and saw his cock, which was pressing against his sweaty green nylon shorts, pushing out with all its bigness. His torso was sweaty and pumped too with his lats flaring out at his sides and his shoulders bulging with shredded muscle. His neck and traps were thick and bulging as he legs got ready to press up the incredibly heavy weight. ?Hang on, faggot boy,? he said as he started pressing me and the weights up. He grunted and I watched his legs bulge as they pushed up, pushing the limit of the machine plus me up with their incredible power. I thought about the immense power of Alex?s legs. If he had been pushing against my chest, his half a ton of force would have easily broken my rib bones like they were toothpicks. My cock was rock hard as I watched his huge legs flex and work. I got to the top and Alex yelled, ?Fuckin? strong!? He lowered me down and then pushed up again, going slower this time but making it all the way. His legs were almost pulsating with power as they pushed the unbelievably heavy weight. Then he lowered his huge legs one more time and pushed again, grunting loud like a lion or a bear, applying his gigantic jock willpower to force the huge weight up again. Slowly the half a ton went up until it got to the top with a final surge of power. The he put in the stops and let the weights and me crash down on them. He jumped out of the machine, grabbed me by the chest, lifted me up like I was a feather and dropped me on the floor, where I went sprawling on my butt. I looked up at his huge legs, which were standing right over me. They were covered with sweat, with droplets dripping off his hot skin. ?Your legs are so fucking strong,? I said. ?They?re so fucking big and so fucking strong.? Alex flexed them for me. I started reaching up to touch them, but Alex slapped my hand away and said ?Save the ravishing for later, faggot. I gotta finish my workout.?

So Alex did six sets of leg extensions ??This brings out the cuts-?, six sets of hamstring curls and six sets of calf raises with huge amounts of weight loaded onto the machine. By the time he was finished, his thighs and calves were totally pumped and bulging with muscle. Fibers were everywhere under his thin sweaty skin. I went to the attendant and asked to borrow the tape. ?I want to measure Alex?s legs. I want to see how big they got after getting so pumped up.? The attendant nodded and came with me to see the result. Alex flexed his thigh and I wrapped the tape around the rock hard muscle. ?Thirty six inches,? I gasped. ?Your thighs are three inches bigger. They?re so pumped there?s three inches of bulging muscle in there.? I then wrapped the tape around his waist. It was still 33 inches, so his thighs were now three inches bigger than his waist. ?Jesus fuck,? said the attendant in disbelief. Then I measured his bulging calves. They measured 24 inches, two inches bigger than their unpumped measurement. They were gigantic, bigger than my thighs. The attendant took the tape and went back to his desk. Alex grinned as he saw me breathlessly admiring his huge legs. ?Time for some ravishing,? he said. ?I?ll go take a shower.?

I looked at his huge sweaty body. ?Actually, Alex, I don?t want you to take a shower. I want to ravish you just like you are, all hot and sweaty with your muscles pumped and bulging. Just leave your gym clothes on, okay?? Alex looked down at his pumped up sweaty body and his huge bulging legs. His cock started to bulge a little under his shorts. ?Hmmm, well okay. This could be fun.? He grabbed his clothes and three protein drinks, which I paid for, and drank them down as we headed to the car. I almost skipped to the car. I was the happiest little faggot boy alive.
When we got to my apartment I raced to the door and opened it for Alex to swagger inside. Then I closed it and locked it. He faced me with his huge sweaty body standing atop his gigantic sweat-covered pumped up legs. My eyes bulged as I saw his huge body, covered only with a sweaty wet wifebeater and sweat soaked green nylon workout shorts. His cock was hard as he saw me look at his body with ravishing eyes. I ran at his body and wrapped my skinny arms around his huge chest. ?Oh god, Alex. I?ve been waiting for this since the minute I first saw you. I?m gonna ravish your body. I?m gonna worship your body.? He breathed in deep and expanded his chest to the most enormous size, flexing his pec and lat muscles. I gasped as I felt the size and hardness of his muscles as he flexed them for me. I buried my face in his pecs and my face got covered by his hot sweat. I could feel his sweat and I could smell his sweat. He pushed me away and then reached down and ripped apart his wifebeater, ripping it right off his body. Now I could see all of his huge pecs and his rippling washboard abs. I reached over and ran my fingers over those hard muscles, groaning with pleasure as I felt them. ?Oh Alex, oh Alex,? I groaned. I quickly took off my clothes as I looked at Alex?s huge body.

He pushed himself against me and said, ?My legs wanna be ravished. They?re huge and they?re pumped. They wanna be ravished.? His cock was rock hard under his wet green shorts. I could tell he really wanted me to ravish his legs. He was really enjoying this. He ripped off his shorts and pushed my shoulders down so I was on my knees. I was now face to face with Alex?s huge, pumped sweaty legs. Above those legs was his long thick cock, which was at full attention. waiting for my ravishing. I grabbed his right leg with my arms, feeling its huge size and its rock hard hardness. ?Oh Alex, your legs are so big. They?re so muscular, so strong, so hard. I can?t believe how big and strong they are.? I rubbed my hands all over his legs, feeling the quads, the hamstrings and the calves. I licked his muscles, licking the salty sweat that tasted so good, feeling the hard muscle fibers with my tongue.

I felt his huge feet. He wore size 16 shoes, extra wide, His feet were huge, just like his body. Alex lifted them off the floor and I rubbed my fingers over the hard callused bottoms of his feet, feet that could lift hundreds and hundreds of pounds of weight. I licked his feet, his huge size 16 feet that were twice as wide as my feet and thick with muscle.

I was groaning with pleasure as I ravished his huge feet and his monster legs. Alex?s cock started twitching. I could tell he was enjoying my total ravishing of his legs. After all, he worked hard to build those huge monsters, monsters that could squat with over 700 pounds and press three quarters of a ton. I think he liked someone, even a faggot, worshipping his huge legs. Girls never did what I was doing.

Alex?s legs were so big that there wasn?t any space between them. They were like two big trees growing right next to each other with no room in the middle. ?Spread your legs apart Alex. I wanna try something.? Alex moved his feet to the side which opened up a space between his huge thighs. Then I jammed my head between his thighs, thighs that were still pumped and that were bigger than his waist. My head felt the hot muscle pulsating under his thin skin and my skin was immediately covered by his sweat. I felt so warm and secure with my head buried inside Alex?s huge thighs. He wasn?t flexing, and the muscle was firm and solid but it wasn?t hard. ?Your muscle feels so good Alex. It?s so warm. So big. So firm. So strong. I feel so good having my head buried in your huge muscles.? Alex groaned as he got more excited. ?You think that muscle feels good, faggot boy? You think your puny little head feels good inside those huge muscles? Well feel this.? Instantly he flexed his quads and hamstrings. All of a sudden that firm muscle turned into solid rock. It was like my head was now trapped between two huge red hot boulders. The firm muscle had turned into hot stone. ?I?m gonna crush your puny little head, faggot boy. I?m gonna crush your head with my huge muscles. Your skull is nothing to my big muscles. They love to break bone. My legs are so strong they won?t even have to work hard to smash your little faggot head. All your little faggot brains will come spurting out. Faggots deserve to be crushed. They deserve to be crushed and smashed by the big muscles of a man like me. How do you feel now, faggot?? He started moving his legs together, smashing the two boulders of muscle into my head. It felt like I was inside a huge nut cracker with my head being the nut. Jolts of pain surged through my skull. Never in my life did I think Alex?s legs would be so strong.

I had seen him squat and press so much weight, but feeling his strength on my head was overwhelming. ?Oh Alex,? I groaned ?Your legs are so hard. They?re pressing on my head like they?re a steel vise. But please stop. You?re hurting me.? He crushed a little harder. ?Fuck you faggot. I?m not even using half of my strength. My muscles like to crush little faggots like you. You like my muscles. Now you gotta feel their power. I own you faggot.? He continued crushing. I think he was stroking his cock too because he was moaning with pleasure as he crushed my head with his huge thighs as he stroked his cock. He was stroking his cock with one hand and rubbing his huge thighs with his other hand, feeling his huge hard muscles as they crushed my pitiful little skull. I had grabbed on to his calves and felt those huge muscles as he crushed me. Even though I was in pain, I was still ravishing his huge calves with my dainty little fingers. And my cock was hard too. My head was hurting but my cock was rock hard.

Suddenly Alex let go of my head. ?Ravish my cock, faggot. You got me horny as hell.? I looked up at his cock and balls and I immediately got to work, licking his balls, sucking his cock, giving Alex all the sexual pleasure I could, more sexual pleasure than he had ever had. He jammed his cock down my throat. He started thrusting his hips violently and holding on to my head, groaning with erotic pleasure as his huge 10 inch cock thrust in and out of my throat. I held on to his huge legs and felt the muscle bulge and twitch as he fucked me. Then he came within 20 seconds, gushing a huge amount of cum into my stomach. I came too as I felt his huge cock fill my stomach with his genetically superior muscle stud cum and I felt his huge legs bulge with my hands. When he finished he pushed his still hard cock deep in my throat and said, ?That was the best fuck I ever had. You ravishing my muscles and me crushing you with my legs really turned me on.? He twitched his cock in my throat, feeling the erotic pleasure I will still giving him on his tender head. After a minute or so he pulled out his cock. His cock was still hard. ?I?m still horny. Ravish me some more, faggot. I want another fuck. I want another fuck right now.?

He picked me up with one arm and carried me into the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and then he got on top of me, straddling me on his knees while holding up his huge torso with his arms. I was looking at his huge pecs and shoulders , his monstrous arms and his washboard abs, which were right on top of me. ?Ravish my muscles,? he ordered. ?Worship them. My muscles deserve to be worshipped by a puny faggot like you.? I started feeling all his muscles and telling him how big and hard they were. How strong they were. How sexy they were. I reached up and licked his pecs and told him how I could feel the fibers of muscle, how I could taste his salty sweat, how much of a man he was with pecs as big as plates and as thick as a phone book. I grabbed his nipples as pinched them and I told him how big and hard they were, how they were so hard they could push right into my body, powered in by the thick hard muscles underneath. I ran my hands over his abs, which were flexed even though he was on top of me. His abs always seemed to be flexed. I marveled at how hard and cut they were. His cock was rock hard and he was thrusting it around on my puny body as I ravished his muscles with my hands and tongue.

Suddenly he dropped down and put his armpit right on my face. ?Smell my sweat, faggot boy. Smell the sweat I make when I work out so fuckin? hard. I work out so fuckin? hard that sweat just pours out of my body. You like my sweat, don?t you faggot boy. You like the smell of my sweat. You never made sweat that smells like that, ?cause I make jock stud sweat and you?re just a little faggot boy. I?m a man and you?re just a faggot boy.? He rubbed his armpit in my face and I breathed in the pungent smell of his sweat. It smelled so good. His armpit was huge, coving my whole face with the enormous size of his lats, pecs and delt muscles. His thick pit hairs were black and they were covered with pungent sweat. I loved the smell of jock stud sweat and I breathed it in and groaned with pleasure. I could barely talk but I said, ?Oh Alex, you?re such a stud. You are a total stud. I love the smell of your sweat.? He grunted and rubbed his armpit in my face harder, while he was rubbing his cock all over my body.

Then he sat up, grabbed a condom, spit in the condom and on his cock, jammed it on his huge cock, spit on my butt and rammed his cock into my asshole. ?You make me so horny, faggot boy. I?m so totally turned on. I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you.? He fucked and fucked and fucked while I was feeling his huge muscles and stroking my own cock. I had never come twice without waiting several hours, but I had never been turned on the way I was with Alex. He came in my butt and I came too. Then he fell on my body and I felt the size, hardness and weight of his huge body as he rubbed his cock in and out of my butt and squirmed on top of my body. ?What a fuck,? he murmured in my ear.

Finally we got out of bed. Alex drank a protein drink and I made dinner. Steaks, baked potatoes, green beans, salad. Tons and tons of food for Alex. Plus a half gallon of milk. He ate it all. Then he stood up and stroked his cock which immediately got hard. ?Time for more ravishing and fucking,? he said. ?I?ve never been turned on so much in my life. Even though you?re just a little faggot boy, you turn me on more than any girl. I love the way you worship my muscles. I love the way you ravish me. I love my big muscles and I love the way you ravish them. And I love the way you suck my cock and I love to fuck your puny little ass with my big cock.? I decided to take my chance. I went up to Alex, stood on my tip toes and kissed him on the lips. I stared into his sky blue eyes as I kissed him and I saw his eyes get wide as he realized what I was doing. But he didn?t push me away. He let me kiss him. Then he put his big hand on the back of my head and kissed me back, thrusting his huge tongue into my mouth. I felt his black whiskers hitting my tender cheeks, the whiskers of a man hitting the cheeks of a boy. The kiss went on for over a minute. I never before felt a kiss like the one Alex gave me. Then he pulled away and said ?Oh shit. I just kissed a faggot.? I put my hands around his chest and said, ?We faggots are better kissers than girls. We know how to ravish your muscles, we give better blow jobs, we?ve got real tight asses and we?re better kissers.? Then I kissed him again. He wrapped his huge arms around my chest and squeezed me tight.

Alex came four more times before we went to bed after I worshipped and ravished his muscles, getting him all horny each time. I came one more time, which was a record for me. He drank more protein supplements and creatine and was finally ready for bed. He was sleeping nude and I watched him as he got in my - now his - bed. I got on the floor and looked up at his huge body. Then he looked at me and said, ?Sleep in the bed next to me. I might want a blow job during the night. And I know I?m gonna fuck you in the morning. So sleep right next to me. You can feel my muscles all night. It?s still ravishing time, faggot boy.? My eyes lit up. I couldn?t believe what Alex was telling me. I was going to be able to sleep with him, to feel his muscles. The bed was just a double bed and Alex?s body was so huge that I was going to have to sleep right next to him. I leaped up off the floor and got in bed next to Alex. I put my hands on his huge pecs and his washboard abs as he laid on his back. Alex immediately fell asleep. He needed to sleep so his body would grow. But I stayed awake for hours. I felt his muscles and watched him breathe. I put my hand on his abs and felt them go up and down with each deep breath. I lightly stroked across the washboard muscles in his abs, which were still hard and corrugated even though he was sleeping. Then I put my hand on his pec, feeling its huge size as it too went up and down with each deep breath. I gently touched his hard nipple, which was sticking out on top of that thick muscle. I looked at his face and at his huge neck. I gazed at his huge flaccid cock. I looked at his huge feet and his huge hands. I watched his arms and shoulders, looking at the veins and the fibers of muscles which were still there even though he was asleep. And I looked at his legs, those huge monsters that had lifted so much weight. Alex was a god.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to u4huggs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 05:29 PM

u4huggs is on a distinguished road
Having just joined this group (although I have heard and read excerpts from it for a while now) I have to say that I LOVE this story. Your description of Alex is wonderful....damn to have that happen in real life.....ahhh.....

Great story, I can't wait to see where this leads.
  #3   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 08:12 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
I'm glad there is finally a reply. I thought this Part was pretty hot, but hearing nothing I was beginning to wonder. Many thanks for your positive support.
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 09:10 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Hey JohnD,

I'm sorry I hadn't commented on this chapter yet. I really like where this story is going. The relationships of the characters are great as is your way of writing how the "jock" characters respond to their little muscle worshipers. My only suggestion would be that I'd like to see the growth of Alex speed up a bit. Of course I understand that you write your characters' growth more realistically, even for the genetically gifted, and I can appreciate that too.

I hope to see part 6 soon!
  #5   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 09:36 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
It's great to see the little guy get his fantasy. Alex is such a dominant guy, what will he do next to show his power? I can't wait to find out.
  #6   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Apologies, John. I make it a point to read everything you post. And although this story is very different from my usual tastes, I think your writing style is exemplary. It's always a pleasure to read your stories because you capture imaginary life scenarios so very well.
Can't wait for the next installment of The Office Boy!
  #7   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 11:34 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
For a long time now I've considered myself John's greatest fan. Much as I enjoy some other writers, in my book, absolutely no one compares to John. I think that this particular series may very well turn out to be his best yet. This most recent chapter is extraordinary.

Thank you, John.
  #8   Add to GoliathCA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 10:07 AM

GoliathCA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GoliathCA Send a message via Yahoo to GoliathCA
This is an incredibly hot series. It's cool how Alex is getting seriously turned on by faggot's worshipping him. It seems Alex is really starting to fall for him and their relationship is growing. Will Alex become co-dependent and realize he needs faggot?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options