The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:12 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
magic and muscles pt 3

Kyle moved out of the way as Chris tackles Trey. Muscles bulding and streining. UNfortunelty Trey was much stronger now and pushed Chris aside. Kyle didn't look suprised though. He read so many muscle growth stories; that he knew what to expect in these kinds of fights. He sees Trey Moving forward ready to attack. The blows come hard and fast, but to Kyle they move slow and steady. KYle moves out of the way, letting the lockers get smashed by Trey's powerful fists. Kyle grabs Trey by the arm and smiles. "Just because I am not as big as you does not mean I am defencless..." With a small grunt Kyle moves Trey and flips him into the lockers across the room.

Kyle continues to walk forward. He stands next to Chris and looks down. He then smiles and moves his eyes back to Trey. "You see I read so many stories I know how things turn out." He sits on Chris. "At this point of this odd story, you are the destined hero of a muscle fairy tale come true. At this point I am supposed to become envious and become an even bigger brute than you. I think not." He taps his head "You see I thought all this out. The spells, the revenge, the self control..."

He gets up and kneels down, pulling out a compaque and running a lighter over it so the smoke and vapors is enhaled into chris' body. Chris' body does not change as of yet, but some signs are shown as his skin tightens. Kyle rises up and looks at Trey. "You see, you wanted muscles. I wanted a test subject to see if the powders and chemicals actually work.

Chri's body begins to get wider and thicker. His muscles flexing hard and expanding few inches at a time. Chris slowly gets up, regaining his footing. However he is much taller than Trew now, and by now as the spell begins to slow down, seems to have the body most Mr. Olympia body builders work years at. Kyle moves to the side, Folding is arms. "Why become a muscle brute when I can create one to do the grunt work for me. Sometimes being a giant is not the best thing in the world...." He starts walking towards the door with his bag in hand. "Chris Hunny....knock him out and join me at the car..."

Chris nods as Kyle heads out the door and into the gym. Trey regains his composer, listening to the screams on the other side of the door. God only knows what Kyle is doing to them. He barely had time to react as Chris' fist struck him in the head, putting him in the lockers again and half dizzy. Chris forces the door open, ripping it off its hinges as his fully naked body moves through the gym like a golem.

Chris breaks down the glass doors of the gym and joins Kyle at the car. Kyle shakes his head, drawing unwanted attention to himself. He sees the onlookers and begins to chant, filling the lot with a blue vapor that makes every one pass out. Kyle then looks at chris and uses a pinch of the red powder, reducing Chris in size so he can fit into some gym shorts. He hands chris' the keys. "Now then, drive me to thw downtown district please, I have a big suprise for the town..." Chris nods and gets into his car. Kyle opens the passangers doors and sits in the back seat.
Trey pulls himself out of the lockers and looks into the gym. He gasps and his jaw hangs in the air. The people in the gym were deformed. Some where made into fat blobs of flesh, others where turned into such muscle giants they got wedged into the corners with no way of stretching. Other where cowering in fear, affraid of their own shadows, while some where passed out stone cold. How could he do such a thing?

He runs out of the gym, and hops into his own car, no idea where Kyle went he simply waits around for trouble to perk up so he has a pattern to follow. "Lets see...He hit the gym, course the muscle bullies picked on him. He can;t pick on his old school bullies since they moved. I am stumped on who is on his list next..."
Chris pulls up to a night club. It was noted for its water works being it was built over an old water treatment center. It was mostly popular for its indoor pool, dance floor, its two bars, and the fountains inside. Chris steps out of his car and opens the door for Kyle. Kyle steps out, finishing the moosing on his hair and checks his eye liner and makeup in the mirror.

"Lets see...took care of my ex boyfriend who is now my mindless slave. Now to deal with another ex of mine and a bunch of drama queens all at once...Call me a whore for no reason....Lets see who the whore is now..." Kyle starts walking to the nightclub, Chris nods and follows, breathing deeply as he just followed in a tight tanktop and lycra shorts.

Kyle pays for his and Chris' entry into the club and begin to walk around. Rumors already begin to spread quickly. Oh my God look hows he is dressed!; Uh oh, those two are back together again.... I heard Kyle slept around with every one at the gym and caught something...

Kyle did not pay attention to the whispers he could easily hear. He made a bee line for the dance floor and moved around it. There was another one of his exes. Deryl Johnes. He was a thin red headed pre-madona who thought he was the shit because he danced like a hooker and wore clothes that left nothing to the imagination. Deryl and Kyle where a nice dance item, rough, rugged, and hot. But when Kyle refused to put out, Deryl broke it off and told every one that Kyle was a whore.

Kyle moved around the dance floor and had Chris' sit near the back door. KYle walks up to the dj booth and pays for a song to be played. The song changes and Kyle removes his coat. Its a fat latin dance, more belly dancing. For how kyle's dressed, he clashed quite a bit. Kyle begins to move around, girating his hips and twisting about as he clears the floor. He makes sure Deryl is left behind in this odd dance off.

They meet, eye to eye, carressing each other, groping, fondling, and grinding. Kyle pushes away, showing his moves as he begins to twist and stretch in odd poses onle only sees at strip clubs. Deryl gives a sassy look and begins bending around, humping the air, shoring the bulge in his pants as he streings them. Kyle walks by, gives Deryl's crotch a hard squeeze that makes the flaming dancer yelp and drop on his back.

Kyle slips a pill in his mouth and straddels Deryl. Their hips grinding into each other as they french deep and hard. Deryl swallows something and Kyle gets up. Deryl humps the air, his crotch swelling larger as his cock becomes engorged with blood as it stretches the fabric. The people look on in amazement and soon fall into a deep trap.

Kyle purses his lips and blows on a compaque. An odd green dust floats through the air, enhaled by every one it begins to work its magic. The people begin to feel hot, removing their clothes and begin going into pairs of two or more people. Gropping and fondling follows and soon every one is fucking each other in their own booths. Kyle laughs as the orgy begins. This should be a good distraction. Kyle nods his head and the entranced onlookers lock the front doors, baring entry to any one else.

He singals his hand and Deryl follows, limping from his contained hard on he joins Kyle in the back room. He then smiles and has Chris follow as well. Inside the small room, Kyle and Deryl disrobe. Kyle lays down as Deryl gets on top, kissing his neck and his chest, loving every inch of him. Deryl strokes his 10 inch cock, feeling it thicken and lengthen he waits for permision....
Trey gets a call on his cell phone about a rad orgy going on down at the club. Didnt sound alarming until he was told Kyle was there blowing a werid dust in the air. Nothing more needed to be said, and Trey hit the pedal as hard as he could. He was not far from the club and gets out of the car quickly. He removes the the keys and stands before the doors, wondering what could be going on inside.

to be continued....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 07:14 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
that was so hot when Chris grew! mm
but i wish you'd described it a bit more, or at least given us a sense for his size & stuff...
and i can only imagine what's going to happen to deryl :P

Also, so i ifnally understand (somewhat) why he used trey the way he did; cuz at first i was like "uuumm...kyle's already got a muscle goliath ready to fuck him and he's running away why...?"
anyway, hot fucking story; continue, please!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to spiff0695's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 02:57 PM

spiff0695 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
and i can only imagine what's going to happen to deryl :P

~Ille

I already have imagined it...several times...and now I can't wait for part 4! Awesome story so far!!
  #4   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
I have done the best I could...

magic and muscles pt 3

Kyle moved out of the way as Chris tackles Trey, muscles bulging and straining. Unfortunately, Trey was much stronger now and pushed Chris aside. Kyle didn't look surprised though. He read so many muscle growth stories so he knew what to expect in these kinds of fights. He sees Trey moving forward, ready to attack. The blows come hard and fast, but to Kyle they move slow and steady. Kyle moves out of the way, letting the lockers get smashed by Trey's powerful fists. Kyle grabs Trey by the arm and smiles. "Just because I am not as big as you does not mean I am defenseless..." With a small grunt, Kyle moves Trey and flips him into the lockers across the room.

Kyle continues to walk forward. He stands next to Chris and looks down. He then smiles and moves his eyes back to Trey. "You see, I read so many stories I know how things turn out." He sits on Chris. "At this point of this odd story, you are the destined hero of a muscle fairy tale come true. At this point I am supposed to become envious and become an even bigger brute than you become. I think not." He taps his head "You see, I thought all this out. The spells, the revenge, the self control..."

He gets up and kneels down, pulling out a compaq and running a lighter over it so the smoke and vapors is inhaled into Chris' body. Chris' body does not change as of yet, but some signs are showing as his skin tightens. Kyle rises up and looks at Trey. "You see, you wanted muscles. I wanted a test subject to see if the powders and chemicals actually work.?

Chris? body begins to get wider and thicker. His muscles flexing hard and expanding few inches at a time. Chris slowly gets up, regaining his footing. However he is much taller than Trey now, and as the spell begins to slow down, seems to have the body most Mr. Olympia body builders work years at. Kyle moves to the side, folding his arms. "Why become a muscle brute when I can create one to do the grunt work for me? Sometimes being a giant is not the best thing in the world...." He starts walking towards the door with his bag in hand. "Chris honey, knock him out and join me at the car..."

Chris nods as Kyle heads out the door and into the gym. Trey regains his composure, listening to the screams on the other side of the door. God only knows what Kyle is doing to them. He barely had time to react as Chris' fist struck him in the head, putting him in the lockers again and half dizzy. Chris forces the door open, ripping it off its hinges, as his fully naked body moves through the gym like a golem.

Chris breaks down the glass doors of the gym and joins Kyle at the car. Kyle shakes his head, drawing unwanted attention to himself. He sees the onlookers and begins to chant, filling the lot with a blue vapor that makes everyone pass out. Kyle then looks at Chris and uses a pinch of the red powder, reducing Chris in size so he can fit into some gym shorts. He hands Chris the keys. "Now then, drive me to the downtown district please, I have a big surprise for the town..." Chris nods and gets into his car. Kyle opens the passenger door and sits in the back seat.
Trey pulls himself out of the lockers and looks into the gym. He gasps and his jaw hangs in the air. The people in the gym were deformed. Some were made into fat blobs of flesh, others were turned into such muscle giants they got wedged into the corners with no way of escaping. Other were cowering in fear, afraid of their own shadows, while some where passed out stone cold. How could he do such a thing?

He runs out of the gym, and hops into his own car. Having no idea where Kyle went he simply waits around for trouble to perk up so he has a pattern to follow. "Lets see...He hit the gym, but of course the muscle bullies picked on him. He can?t pick on his old school bullies since they?ve moved. I am stumped on who is next on his list..."
Chris pulls up to a nightclub. It was noted for its water works as it was built over an old water treatment center. It was mostly popular for its indoor pool, dance floor, two bars, and the fountains inside. Chris steps out of his car and opens the door for Kyle. Kyle steps out, finishes moosing his hair, and checks his eyeliner and makeup in the mirror.

"Let?s see; I took care of my ex-boyfriend who is now my mindless slave. Now to deal with another ex of mine and a bunch of drama queens all at once...Call me a whore for no reason.... Let?s see who the whore is now..." Kyle starts walking to the nightclub, Chris nods and follows, breathing deeply as he just followed in a tight tank top and lycra shorts.

Kyle pays for his and Chris' entry into the club and begin to walk around. Rumors already begin to spread quickly. Oh my God look how he is dressed! Uh oh, those two are back together again.... I heard Kyle slept around with every one at the gym and caught something...

Kyle did not pay attention to the whispers he could easily hear. He made a beeline for the dance floor and moved around it. There was another ex, Deryl Johnes. He was a thin, redheaded primadona who thought he was shit-hot because he danced like a hooker and wore clothes that left nothing to the imagination. Deryl and Kyle were a nice dance item; rough, rugged, and hot. But when Kyle refused to put out, Deryl broke it off and told everyone that Kyle was a whore.

Kyle moved around the dance floor and had Chris sit near the back door. Kyle walks up to the DJ booth and pays for a song to be played. The song changes and Kyle removes his coat. It?s a fat Latin dance, more belly dancing. For how Kyle?s dressed, he clashed quite a bit. Kyle begins to move around, gyrating his hips and twisting about as he clears the floor. He makes sure Deryl is left behind in this odd dance off.

They meet, eye to eye, caressing each other, groping, fondling, and grinding. Kyle pushes away, showing his moves as he begins to twist and stretch in odd poses only seen at strip clubs. Deryl gives a sassy look and begins bending around, humping the air, showing the bulge in his pants as he strains them. Kyle walks by, gives Deryl's crotch a hard squeeze that makes the flaming dancer yelp and drop on his back.

Kyle slips a pill in his mouth and straddles Deryl, their hips grinding into each other as they french deep and hard. Deryl swallows something and Kyle gets up. Deryl humps the air, his crotch swelling larger as his cock becomes engorged with blood as it stretches the fabric. The people look on in amazement and soon fall into a deep trap.

Kyle purses his lips and blows on a compaq. Odd green dust floats through the air, inhaled by everyone, it begins to work its magic. The people begin to feel hot, removing their clothes and going into pairs of two or more people. Groping and fondling follows and soon every one is fucking each other in their own booths. Kyle laughs as the orgy begins. This should be a good distraction. Kyle nods his head and the entranced onlookers lock the front doors, barring entry to any one else.

He signals his hand and Deryl follows. Limping from his contained hard on he joins Kyle in the back room. He then smiles and Chris follows as well. Inside the small room, Kyle and Deryl disrobe. Kyle lies down and Deryl gets on top, kissing his neck and chest, loving every inch of him. Deryl strokes his 10-inch cock. Feeling it thicken and lengthen, he waits for permission....
Trey gets a call on his cell phone about a rad orgy going on down at the club. Didn?t sound alarming until he was told Kyle was there blowing a weird dust in the air. Nothing more needed to be said, and Trey hit the pedal as hard as he could. He was not far from the club, and arriving soon he gets out of the car quickly. He removes the keys and stands before the doors, wondering what could be going on inside.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options