The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 14th, 2007, 04:56 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
magic and muscles pt4

GUys i do apologize for th evagueness. I am not used to writing about muscle growth but I am trying my vest to please every one as I tell the tale of revenge.
---------------------------------------------------------

Trey walked into the club. He looked around, seeing people in a mindless orgy. It was arousing and appauling at the same time. They were all in large groups, grinding and fucking like wild animals lost to their sex drive. Many of them finished but they couldn't stop, many where struggling to breathe, some died from heart attacks. Trey kept moving around, trying to find Kyle, Since he was not in the room, or in the bathroom, or the dj booth, all that left was the dressing room.
While Trey was looking for Kyle, the warlock was having his fun with Deryl. The hung drama queen was pistonng in and out of Kyle, moving hard and deep. Yes it was painful from the size and pleasuring at the same time, but it just didn't feel saticifying to Kyle.

While he layed there, his ears twited. Right on queu the hero arrives and seeks out the villain. The timing was so perfect he could not have scripted it better himself. He slides Deryl off of him and looks around for his clothes. He slides on his tripp pants and looks down at the thin stud, watching him stroke his huge cock with both hands. Kyle looks up at Chris, sliding on his fishnet shirt.

"So my hung boy, you wan't some fun eh?" Deryl nods with excitment and continues to stroke himself. Kyle walks over to Chris and slides out two compaques. He blows them both in Chris' face and walks off to fetch his beg and coat. "Go Chris, show him how to really fuck...." Chris nods, his muscles begining to bulge and pulse as he walks toward Deryl, his cock ripping through the confines of his lycra shorts as it springs to life. 12...13...14...15. NOw semi hard he picks up Deryl.

Chris turns deryl around, his muscled chest getting bigger as it blocks Deryl's view of the face of his new fuck buddy. By now Chris is a good 8ft tall, his body expanding in the small room as he drops ot his knees, his calved swelling from the preasure. 15...16...17...his cock now hard, the mushroom head large and red, throbbing with his pulse. He flips deryl over, mufflng his screams with a pillow on the floor as he forces his dry cock into the skinny stud's tiny spinchter.

Kyle watches on with some amuzement as Deryl got pounded away. Chris continued to grow, his body looking obsene as he continues to fuck away at Deryl, ripping through his tiny wall and pounding his intestines. Deryl cries, his body now too battered to even try and escape. With the mix of herbs, it didnt take long for Chris to come to a climax. He picks Deryl up, bear hugging him while fucking his ass hard. He groans and cums inside Deryl's stomach, the climax so powerful it forced Deryl into an erection and cumming at the same moment. Chris continues to thrust while cumming, causing his stomach to swell like a bloated water balloon.

Kyle raises his hand, and chris drops Deryl, pulling himself from the writhing twink he remains low to the ground. Kyle looks at Deryl, his ass spilling cum and blood from the pounding. He continues ot watch as Deryl squims on the ground, coughing up sputters of blood before he vomits cum from his ruined stomach. He approaches slowly, looking to his right just as the door opens.
Trey walks in, seeing a scene of horror. He sees the juggernaut chris kneeling so his head does not go through the floor, Kyle dressed in his finery like a generic vampire from the movies. Then he sees a poor guy on the floor, he knows the poor guy had a rep for being the town whore, but this was way beyond an act of mere revenge for rumors. His eyes fix on Kyle, wondering what will happen next.

Kyle smiles, his eyes glistening with a green fire behind his retina. He pulls out his small spellbook and flips to a page he had bookmarked. He holds out his hand and looks at Trey. "Time for a new trick. Well not new, you'd be suprised how well movies work...." He looks back at Deryl. "You shall not die, but you will never be human....."

Kyle pauses, remembering how bett middler put in in Hocus Pocus. "OH yes! However since I lack two idiot cohorts I will have to improvise..." He blows a black smoke on Deryl and begins chanting. Trey wanted to move, but some how he felt he had to watch. Kyle begins to hisss, and the smoke begins to shrink around Deryl, and soon Deryl with it. As the smoke clears, all that remains of Deryl is an adult black house cat.

Kyle picks up the cat, no wound on it, no problems. Kyle strokes the cat and smiles. "He was always a house cat at heart, and now he will remain one..." He turns his back to Trey, closing his book and walking to the basement door. "Now to finally end the charade....and finish this mess." Kyle stops and looks over to chris. "Chris darling, send him to our guests..."

Chris moves quickly, destorying the ceiling as he rises and slams Trey through the wall. However the falling debris hits Kyle, moving him to the side and making him drop some of his compaques. He just screams a little at the muscle head and moves out of the way. Chris goes to the Dance Hall, making a large gaping hole in the wall. Kyle walks by him, watching his sentinel shrink back to his more managable size.

"The spells don't work if i use the powder form, they work much better when burned. However, I cannot let you interfere..." Kyle looks around at the overly exhausted patrons and smiles. He pulls out the pink compaque and blows the powder around, followed by a dark green smoke. The powder fills the room, causing a scene of sheer amazement. Trey looks around keeping his guard up.

The patrons rise up, attracted to Trey via the phermone dust in the compaque, and the green dust revives those that have died for the same cause. They begin to rise up, moaning and groaning like the living dead in horror movies. They want Trey, want every part of him. They pull him down, they get punched off, but They keep coming, forcing Trey to the floor. Before he is covered in bodies, he sees Kyle heading down into the basement, followed by Chris. He notices a dark brown compauqe on the floor hidden under some dry wall.

He forces them off of him. he starts swinging his fists let and right, forcing the sex hungry zombies off of him as he runs into the dressing room. He slams the door shut and blocks it with a vanity mirror used by drag queens to get ready for a show. He sees them coming in from the DJ booth and closes that door too. He locks the door and backs up, watching it get moved around as the patrons slam their fists into the doors trying to force them open. Trey picks up the compaque, and notices the smell was the same when he got the powder blown into his face. It was also the same smell that filled the room when Chris was a giant. He grins wickedly and now has a secret weapon to fight Kyle with.

to be continued.....
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 10:44 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fuck man, that was HOT!! Thanks for the details too; did wonders for what was arleady a really hot story
and as usual, i can barely wait to see what's in store...
~Ille

Things happen.

Last edited by sexiscriptor; November 15th, 2007 at 11:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options