The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to number12's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 12:46 PM

number12 is on a distinguished road
My Brother Nick: Journal Entry 1: 10/12/2001

October 12, 2001

My name is Mike. And I’ve decided to start writing a journal about my younger brother Nick. Seems weird, huh? Well, I’ll tell you why. Nick was born with a defective myostatin gene. Myostatin is what inhibits muscle growth in us normal people. When my brother was born, I was about 4 years old. The doctors noticed that he had unusually large muscles for such a young boy, but didn’t think much of it. As the months and then years went on, it was obvious that he wasn’t a normal boy. He was so incredibly strong. When he was 5 and I was 9, I remember noticing how much bigger his arms were than mine. And he liked to point out how much stronger he was too. We would play games where he would pick something up and then challenge me to do it, or I would find the heaviest thing that I could move and make him prove he could move it. I knew what would happen every time, but the game was always fun.

Now, I should clarify a few things. I’m now 15 and my brother is 11. I made the decision to start this thing because I’m sure some day it will be very valuable to read. Some day when my brother makes it big or research on his genes uncovers new scientific discoveries. But also for personal reasons. I want to be able to remember what happens in these growing years when I’m older and Nick isn’t just big, he’ll be huge.

Today he wanted to compare biceps. We both measured. Mine measured a measly 10.5” and Nick’s were 14”. 14 inches! That is enormous on an 11 year old. He is, however, taller than me. I’m about 5’6 and he’s already 5’9. Nick was playfully bossing me around today, and when I wouldn’t do something, he would lightheartedly wrestle me to the floor and pretend to beat me up. He had a lot of fun doing that.

I got kind of aroused today when I finally sat down and realized how much bigger than me my brother is. Everything about him is bigger. That I knew of. But there was one other thing I had just recently become curious about…

My brother and I had taken baths together until I was 7 and he was 3. And I remember that his little baby dick back then was at least the same size as mine, if not bigger. And even though we had shared a room for the past 2 years since our mom started working at home, I hadn’t seen his private parts since then. I didn’t know if I should confront him about it. I didn’t know if he would be comfortable. So I decided to somehow sneak a look.

And, lucky me, I got my chance tonight! I was taking a shower after I got home from soccer practice, and Nick knocked on the door. “Hey Mike, sorry, but… can I come in to use the toilet? I REALLY have to go!” We usually don’t do that in our house. It’s not that we were particularly uncomfortable around each other, we just never did that for some reason. But I wasn’t weirded out by the question at all. “Sure,” I said, and almost immediately he busted in, lifted the toilet seat, pulled down his pants, and started to go. I peeked out from behind the shower curtain at an angle at which he couldn’t see me. As I kind of expected, he had a fairly large one down there. It was definitely at least a little bigger than mine, but I couldn’t get a very good look.

Gathering courage (and arousal) from my little viewing earlier in the night, I resolved to peek under his sheets when he was sleeping later. I waited until about 11, a couple hours after he went to sleep, and slowly pulled down his sheet. He had his boxers on, so it took great care to pull those down without the risk of him noticing. After about 20 minutes, I finally got it all the way down and got a good look at his private area. His dick was definitely bigger than I thought I saw earlier. I grabbed my ruler from my desk and measured. 5 inches. It looked as though it might have been semi erect, but it was a thick 5 inches. Definitely thicker than even my own boner, but not quite as long. My erection measures in at 5.5 inches, and my dick is 3 inches when soft.

I’m now sitting at my desk. I’m still in awe of my brother’s size. I’m envious, but also incredibly excited by it. He’s bigger than me and he’s only 11! And I really wonder how big he is hard…
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 01:08 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
Nice man...while the characters are a bit young for some of the members of this board it is interesting story-line. I'd love to hear more about how strong Nick is.
  #3   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 03:41 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i def do like this- i love lil brother stories and then u but the twist on it that the kid stars out bigger and stronger than his older bro i def like where this is going
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I'm definitely interested to see where this goes too, I'm a fan of lil big bro type stories, especially where the lil bro is strong and muscular, age isn't a factor, because we all know these stories are meant to be fantasies, with fictional characters, therefore, there's not anything to get your panties in a twist about.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 06:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
So far, so good! I agree with everything Iceman has said. I just hope this doesn't turn into a "big-little-bro-turned-bully-story"... That's just MY opinion (you want opinions, well, there's mine...)
  #6   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 08:22 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I love the story so far! I am also a huge fan of the "big little brother" type stories. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. Starting in 2001 there's plenty of time to see how Nick develops into his present day, 17 year old, self. I can't wait!
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 15th, 2007, 08:34 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Much like iceman and Rex up there, I love a good ole fashioned "big lil bro" story as well. My only beef is the cock part, although, I won't mind it if it's not mentioned too much until he's older. Just my opinion on that.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #8   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 09:34 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
that's a good point. let's have the brother not turn unappreciative of his gift and bully his older brother..

when do we get more! you're teasing us here.
  #9   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 07:32 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Is there room on the bandwagon for me?

...jumps on the bandwagon... I too love a good little big brother story. I like how he starts off bigger than his older brother and how the older brother is accepting of it, almost relishing in the fact that his younger brother is bigger than him. Yes, this is a fantasy so I say no holds barred.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options