The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ReadMe's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2007, 06:43 PM

ReadMe is on a distinguished road
Big Brother: Part 1

Okay, this is my first muscle growth story. And it's another 'little' brother story. Enjoy.

Big Brother : Part 1

My name is Tristan. I'm thirteen, and I go to Middleton Junior High. I'm about to tell you the story about my brother.

My brother and I were similar. We both got our mother's looks. Blonde hair, a strong jaw, astonishingly blue eyes, and flawless skin.

Nate however, is 2 years younger than me currently. Both of us are like to go outdoors, so we were always fit. I thought that we looked the same about a year ago, but that all changed in June last year.

I was at soccer practice at 5 PM. My team wasn't as good as usual this season. I walked home, kicking a plastic bottle along the way. When I arrived at home, I took off my backpack and threw it on the couch. I strolled upstairs into my room. You see, we usually share rooms, because there were only 2 bedrooms in my house. Nate was already in there, but he wasn't wearing a shirt and napping on his bed. I almost gasped in awe at his body.

Now my body is toned. I have decent abs, and I look like a swimmer, even though I don't usually swim that much. Nate however, looked completely different than when I saw him years and years ago. His pecs were already devoloping on his little body. I could see a six pack slowly forming on his stomach. His biceps were probably bigger than mine, and his calves and thighs were smaller than mine, but stood out more. You could easily see each of his muscles clearly and accurately.

Nate stirred. I just stood there, looking at his musuclar body. It was really hard for me to believe that this body belonged to an 11 year old. Nate yawned and stretched. His muscles bulged out a bit, so you could see his lats. Wow, he was a lot more built than me, even though I've been playing sports much longer than him.

Nate finally noticed that I was in the room. Nate said sleepily, "Hey Tristan. You got back from soccer practice?"

He pulled on a red T-shirt and glanced at me. He saw that I was still eyeing his muscles. He winked and said, "Looks like you've noticed."

I came out of my trance. I replied, "Er....yeah...." My comment ended feebly.

After about a minute or so of standing on the floor, Nate said, "So Tristan, you've obviously noticed that I've grown over the past few months."

I said, "Er..of course...." I felt my face turn into a deep shade of crimson. I took one more glance at his body and sprinted out of the room, saying I had to use the restroom.

I didn't look back, and just ran into the washroom. I splashed my face with water, and boy, it felt good. I took a piss, still thinking about Nate's body. After that, we ate dinner. Nate's body looked normal in that T-shirt. I was shocked at how I never knew how built he was compared to me. After dinner, I walked upstairs into my room to find that Nate is already in there. Again, Nate did not notice me come into the room. But this time, he wasn't sleeping. He was reading a magazine. He took off his T-Shirt, so his torso was bare again. I slowly backed out of the room, leaving a crack for me to peek in. I looked at him for a couple minutes, and he started moving his arms. I saw him take off his shorts....then his boxers...and there was a nice surprise under those shorts. His cock was already erect, and he began stroking it. After 3 more minutes of peeping, he let out a faint moan of ecstasy. He cummed right there. Right now. With me watching. I stared at him. I heard a clunk downstairs and jumped. Unfortunately, that also jogged Nate to his senses. He quickly wiped off the cum and pre-cum, and pulled on a new pair of shorts. He threw the dirty shorts and boxers on his bed, and put his magazine away. I quickly walked quietly into the restroom.

A couple of days later, I kept thinking about Nate's new body. I started to wonder about him...he started to attract me. I can't believe it either. But he captured me, with his cute face and gorgeous body. I jogged home after school, still thinking about his body.

When I arrived at home, I saw Nate in the backyard. Mom and Dad were still at work, so we were alone for a couple of hours. Nate was doing push-ups in the grass, without a shirt. All he was wearing was a pair of shorts. We don't have a weight set, so none of us were weightlifting. I glanced at Nate and he just kept on pushing. Some sweat was showing on his young face. I sat on the couch, peeking at him like a few days ago. After about what seemed like 20 minutes, he stopped and went back up the stairs to the deck. He was coming! I had nowhere to hide, and just looked around franctically. The door opened and Nate found me, right in front of the window that overlooks the backyard.

We held our eyes. Nate's expression was stony.

Last edited by ReadMe; November 16th, 2007 at 06:54 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2007, 08:53 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Interesting story! I love "big little brother" stories. My favorite stories are the ones where the strong, little brother takes on the role of the "big brother" who protects the older brother using his superior strength. I'm hoping this story is going in that direction. So far, so good! Keep up the good work. Thanks for writing!
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Its a nice start, good to see the big little brother story type making a comeback. I don't like it quite as much for the height advantage, but the muscle and strength advantages that the younger brother has over the older brother is really cool to me.

And another thing, I would like the younger brother to be the older brother's protector more than their bully.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.

Last edited by iceman75; November 16th, 2007 at 10:23 PM.
  #4   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 06:21 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
I greatly enjoy the "big" little brother stories as well, but I prefer it when the younger brother physically dominates his oldest sibling. It is said the essence of drama is conflict, and what is a story without drama?
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadMe
We held our eyes. Nate's expression was stony.
pffft, he wants it haha

I'm not usually "fond" of little brother stories, i mean i like them just not....'fond' haha, but i think i can already tell this one's going to be different....
hot story man, eager for more!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to u4huggs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2007, 10:41 AM

u4huggs is on a distinguished road
I totally agree with Rex & Adam. Have Nate tease, show off & challenge his brother to show who the better/superior brother is.
  #7   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 09:23 PM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
so what happens next?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size