The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 08:52 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 6

The Office Boy - Part 6

By John D.

In the middle of the night, Alex woke up and took a piss. Obviously I woke up too as he lumbered out of the bed. Then he came back and was stroking his cock. ?Fuckin? horny again,? he said as he got on his knees and pushed my head against his huge weapon. I started feeling his muscles and telling him how big and hard they were and how big and virile his cock was while I was licking his balls and cock. I felt his huge legs and told him how massive they were, how strong they were, what a stud he was. He got totally turned on and jammed his cock down my throat. I sucked and licked and he soon came again.

Then he pulled out and fell on top of me on the bed. And he fell asleep, right on top of me. Even though he was crushing me with his huge body, I didn?t want to move him. I wanted to feel him, to smell his sweat, to feel his huge muscles on top of me, to feel the muscles of a total man. I will probably never have that experience again, having 245 pounds of solid muscle sleeping on top of me. Even though he was sleeping, his muscles were firm and solid. I could feel the ridges of his pecs, the huge size of his legs that crushed my own skinny legs, the huge thickness of his shoulders. His chest and abs went up and down as he breathed and I could feel every breath. I licked his skin and tasted the salty sweat from his hard workout. Our bodies were so close, so together. It was almost like Alex was a part of me. A huge muscular stud that was a part of me. I was hard the whole time. I was in heaven. After about a half hour, he grunted and rolled over. Finally I went to sleep again.

When the morning came, I had only gotten a few hours sleep. I was still asleep on my stomach when I felt something touching my butt. I kind of stirred, thinking it was maybe time to get up. Suddenly my ass was busted open by Alex?s huge cock ramming itself inside. ?Gotta wake you up faggot boy.? he laughed. ?I think this big cock?s gonna do the job.? He fucked and fucked and fucked my sore little ass until he came. ?Yeah, eight fucks! That?s a record,? he said as he pulled out. Then he strutted to the bathroom to take his shower. ?Make me a huge breakfast, faggot. I?m really hungry after all that lifting and fucking.?

I took Alex at his word and made him a breakfast with 12 scrambled eggs, six pieces of ham and 12 pieces of toast, plus a half a gallon of orange juice. For myself I scrambled one egg, took a tiny piece of ham and one piece of toast. Alex was going to eat 12 times what I was eating. He came out of the bedroom wearing a short sleeved dress shirt, this time without a tie, with his top two buttons open. You could see his huge pecs under his shirt along with his gigantic arms that filled up his sleeves. He face was gorgeous. He had just shaved and his skin was smooth and tan. His short black hair was still wet and his blue eyes were sparkling. I gulped as I realized again that this beautiful young man was my roommate.

I went up to him and reached to touch his huge arm. But he pushed my hand away. ?No touching, faggot boy. You gotta wait until I?ve gained another five pounds. Then you get to ravish again. You?re gonna want me to gain muscle just as much as I do. Oh yeah, I gained another two pounds this morning. I?m up to to 248 pounds. So I don?t think you?re gonna have to wait too long. With all these new supplements, my body wants to put on more and more muscle.?

While Alex was eating I quickly took a shower and dressed. Alex was fresh and energized and I was bone tired. But I was the happiest bone tired guy in the world. I came into the kitchen and Alex had finished his huge breakfast. He was preparing the supplements we was going to take during the day. More supps for more muscle.

We got to the office and as usual Alex created a stir among the women. They all wanted to feel his huge pecs that were now revealed under his shirt. And of course they wanted to feel his arms. Alex happily flexed for them. The guys were watching him with envy in their eyes. Mid morning, Alex was sitting in my chair working on one of my projects when a partner came up and put his hand on Alex?s huge shoulder. ?Alex, I want to take you to see a client today. I think you?d make a very good impression on her and I know you?re learning things around here very fast. So get someone to take care of your job. Meet me in my office in five minutes.? Alex stood up, looked down at me and smiled. ?You?re the Office Boy, faggot. I got better things to do.? He strutted around the office telling people he was going to see a client and that I was the Office Boy until he got back. I just stood there. I couldn?t argue with Alex. I couldn?t argue with his huge dominant muscles. He owned me.

So Alex went out with the partner to meet with the client, who was a woman. Everyone in the office knew who she was, a hot looking girl in her 30?s. Blond, blue eyed with a tight little body. She ran the advertising department for one of our biggest clients. Alex was going to meet with one of our biggest clients the first week he had arrived on the job, and I had never been invited to meet a client in all the time I had worked at the agency. I thought about what that meant. Looks really matter. Muscles really matter. The stud is going to beat out the wimp every time. Plus the fucking stud had a brain. Alex was a winner.

I went around doing Alex?s job. I felt really weak and insecure knowing Alex was out meeting with a client and I was here doing his job. Alex was a stud and I was a puny, weak, insecure wimp. After about four hours, the partner and Alex returned. Alex was grinning ear to ear. The partner got everyone?s attention and said, ?I want you all to know that we just got our biggest account from Donovan Nutrition. They were about to give the account to our competitor but Alex convinced them to go with us. Alex was a great salesman and a great representative of our company Let?s give Alex a big hand.? Everyone started clapping. The women were clapping especially hard. I clapped too. After the ceremony was over, Alex came over to my cubicle and said, ?When the partner was in the restroom, I told her I wanted to date her. I told her my cock was 10 inches long, real thick and real hard. I told her I?d fuck her so many times her cunt would be sore. I flexed my arm and she squeezed it as hard as she could, but she didn?t even make a dent in my muscles. And then, after the partner came back, I asked her for the account and smiled at her. She looked into my eyes, looked at my huge gun and then looked down at my crotch. Then she gave me the biggest account Wendel Advertising ever got The partner couldn?t believe how good I was. So he told me I would be a Director managing this account, dealing with the client, making sure everything goes well. And you?ve been assigned to the account, faggot boy. I?m gonna be your boss! Move over so your new boss can use the computer. Oh and go get me some water. I?m thirsty.?

Alex squatted down and bumped me out of my chair, knocking me to the floor. He sat down in my chair and grabbed another Nitro-Tech Hardcore and glugged it down. I went and got a water bottle and brought it to him and he glugged that down too. I stood behind him, totally stunned, not quite comprehending what he just said. Then he told me than he was assigned the empty cubicle next to mine. It was a Director?s cubicle, about twice the size of mine. It had two client chairs and a table besides his desk and computer. And then he said, ?And they?re paying me $3,200 per week. That?s like 12 times what I was making before. The partner called me a rainmaker. And he said he paid the rainmakers real good.? I gasped as I realized that Alex was now earning way more than I was making. I was only getting $1,200 per week! Alex was earning almost three times what I was earning. ?Oh my god ? I said as I looked at his thick neck.

?I got a dinner date with Tammy tonight. Gimme $300 to pay for the dinner, faggot boy. I?m gonna leave early, take a quick workout - I?m workin? lats today - and then I?m coming to your apartment for a real dinner. I want three chickens and all the fixin?s. Then I?m gonna take her to dinner and I?ll wolf down that puny portion of food as my dessert. We?ll have a bottle or two of wine too. Then I?m gonna go fuck the brains outta her.? I looked in my wallet. ?I don?t have $300, Alex.? He looked up at me and sneered. ?Go to the fucking ATM machine and get it, faggot! Then go home and make dinner. I want my food nice and hot. I?ll be there at 6:30. Oh, and you can?t leave early. I?m your boss and you gotta put in a full day?s work, faggot boy. You gotta do your work plus be the Office Boy. I?m gonna borrow your car. Gimme your keys.? He stood up and looked at me with a look that said ?I just gave you an order, bitch. Gimme those fucking keys.? I reached into my pocket and gave him my keys. He grabbed another protein drink and strutted out of the office tossing my keys in his hand. It was 4:00 p.m. I was speechless.

I took the bus home, stopping by the bank to get the $300. The bus took a lot longer than my car, so I didn?t get in the door until 6:00 p.m. I quickly heated three chickens and cooked some rice and vegetables. At exactly 6:30, the door swung open and in walked Alex, still in his gym clothes and dripping with sweat. ?Got in a good lat workout,? he said. ?Check ?em out faggot.? He flexed his lats and the huge muscles flared out to the sides. They were pumped and sweaty. I could see the fibers of hot muscle, covered with veins. ?Dinner?s ready, stud,? I said as I put the enormous amount of food on the table. He sat down and ate. He gobbled up the food faster than I had ever seen him eat. He put chicken in his mouth with both hands while he chewed the meat like a wild man. He ate all three chickens, the rice and the vegetables in 10 minutes. ?Fuckin? hungry,? he said as he drank the last swallow of his half gallon of milk. He stood up and I handed him the $300 cash. He looked at the money and smiled. Then he came up close to me and flexed his huge arm. ?You can have a little feel, faggot. Feel my lats too. They?re really big and pumped.? My eyes lit up and I ran my hands over Alex?s huge sweaty arms which were also pumped up from all his lat work. Then I felt his lats and they were enormous. Big, hard, sweaty and pumped as hell. His skin was hot and red with blood. I lusted over his body. Finally I stopped and said, ?Thanks, stud.? That feel was worth $300.

He ran to the bedroom and showered and dressed. After only another 10 minutes, he swaggered into the kitchen wearing a short sleeve light green polo shirt that fit real tight on his huge torso. His pants showed off his narrow waist, his firm round muscle butt and his huge thighs. He flexed his huge arms and lats. ?This bod?s ready for action. Gonna eat my puny dinner and then fuck the brains outta Tammy. Gotta earn my big paycheck. See ya later, faggot.?

He took my keys and strutted out the door. I cleaned up the kitchen, thinking about all the food Alex had eaten in 10 minutes. I was very tired, having almost no sleep the night before and then busting ass after work getting Alex his money and cooking him his food. I beat off only once, thinking about Alex, how good he looked tonight, how it felt to sleep with him the night before, dreaming about his huge muscles. Then I fell asleep on my - or really Alex?s - bed.

About 6:00 in the morning I heard my front door slam shut and I heard the thunder like steps of Alex?s huge feet as he came into the bedroom. I opened my eyes and saw him standing over me. He still looked gorgeous. Alex always looked gorgeous. He ripped off his polo shirt and pants. ?Ravish me, faggot. Worship my huge muscles. Ravish my cock. I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you!? I was dumbfounded. Here was Alex, who had just fucked a hot girl the night before, wanting me to ravish and worship his muscles. Then he was going to fuck me. I leaped up off the bed and started fondling his body.

He stood before the mirror in the bedroom, looking at his body as I felt his muscles, kissed his muscles and fondled his cock. I just loved talking about Alex?s body and I talked about every muscle, how big is was, how strong it was, how beautiful it was, what a stud he was. Alex looked at his body as I talked, flexing his muscles as I felt them and ravished them. His cock got harder and harder. Alex started panting as I talked and felt and kissed. His cock was now rock hard. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. Then he jammed his cock into my ass and started fucking me furiously, thrusting his hips back and forth and smashing his cock into my ass with every thrust. I groaned in pleasure as I felt his huge muscles throbbing with power. After a few minutes of this furious fucking, Alex started moaning louder. Then he pulled his cock out of my ass and came all over my body, spurting jism after jism of cum all over my face, my chest and my abs. He held on to his cock for another minute, moaning with pleasure as he fondled the sensitive end of his cock. ?Great fuck,? he said as he fondled his huge weapon. ?You get me so turned on, faggot. I fucked that chick four times last night. She said they were the best fucks she ever had. But I didn?t get turned on the way I get turned on with you. You are really into my body. You?re really into my muscles. I guess I?m into my muscles too, and I love it when you talk about them and feel them and tell me how big and hard and strong they are. That really turns me on. Girls don?t do that stuff.?

I reached up and touched his arm. He looked at me touching him and said, ?Oh yeah, it was okay for you to ravish me because I went up to 251 pounds. I gained another three pounds of muscle. That?s another thing. I wanna get huge and you want me to get huge too. I want huge muscles and you love huge muscles. Tammy thought I was perfect the way I am. Well, I?m not perfect. I want to get bigger! I wanna get huge!? I nodded my head as he flexed his arm as I held on to his huge muscle. ?She wants to have my kid. She wants me to fuck her all the time so she gets pregnant. No rubbers. She wanted tons of cum up her vagina and I really gave her tons of it. She was dripping with cum. Her vagina was sore by the time I finished fucking her. I have tons of endurance and I can go for hours. She?s going to give me a paper that says I don?t have to pay for her kid. She?s got lots of money. She?s gonna make sure her kid is a boy. She can?t wait to have a kid that looks like me. I think I?m gonna get a lot of business from that girl.? He smiled and stroked his big cock. ?She wanted me to move in with her, but I said I had a roommate and I didn?t want to break the lease. A little fib, but I wanna stay here and have you worship me and ravish me and cook me good food and give me fantastic fucks after your ravishing. I?ll make her get real horny for my big body and my big dick, kinda make her want me all the time. Then I?ll fuck her when I feel like it. Sort of keep her on the edge of desire.? Alex rubbed his hand over his huge chest and his washboard abs. ?You go cook breakfast, faggot. I?m gonna take a shower.?

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 01:56 PM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Can't think of anything to say except WOW !
  #3   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 09:11 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
If EVER there were a good candidate for a muscle theft story...

"Alex" would be it!
  #4   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 10:05 AM

Flexedbicep020 is on a distinguished road
I would have liked the story more if he didn't refer to him as "faggot" all the time.
  #5   Add to u4huggs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2007, 10:07 AM

u4huggs is on a distinguished road
As expected another great muscle story about one hell of a muscle God. I only hope now that Alex is making so much money that helps repay or uses his money for extra supplements and growth hormones so he can get HUGE!

What about both characters going out for the night, you see an old flame and Alex gets jealous that attention is on another man other than him. So he flaunts his body & strength showing who the Alpha male is. Back at home, you are denied to touch him as his special version of "punishment" but he poses, strips & fexes before you to taunt you. Finally after a few days, Alex can't stand it any longer and takes you on one long-prolonged-hot-muscle laden session of worship, sucking, fucking-shwoing you why he's the alpha male.
(just my thoughts)

Great/awesome series! Please continue.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options