The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 02:01 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
DNA (Do Not Ask) Part I

~Just a few housekeeping things, wanna warn you that I'm a sucky writer, got the imagination but lack the skill to put it into words. I wanna thank Chris and Gavin for their input, wouldn't have got anywhere without it. Also (you guys probably already know this) the story contains scenes of unsafe sex; a story is one thing, real life is another, please always use protection. Other than that, lemme know what you think~

The soap bubbles sat at the top of my hands, washing the mugs and the pint glasses in the sink. I starred outside onto the street, 3 floors below was Hyde Park and the distance traffic hummed in the warm summer?s night. We had some friends over, drinks, scrabble and chips. They all wanted to cheer me up after my little trip to A&E. I have Tom to thank for that, he invited them over when he drove me home. But I didn't want them hanging around, didn't want them to ask questions, wonder what I was doing in the lab after everyone had left for the night.

I work on my Biochemistry PhD. at the University, mainly treatments for genetic disorders. What I've been doing after hours for the past three months wasn?t on the curriculum. Trying to do what everyone was too unsure of, is it right to manipulate the DNA of man for medical purposes? I think yes, the law tends to say no.

I was a bit of cluts tonight, every day at lunch I'm down at the gym; torturing myself, lift weight 5 kilo's more than last week. Inflicting pain in my muscle but the swelling and burn felt so good, and seeing how tight my vest was over it was a sign I was doing well. I finish the workout measuring myself at 170 pounds; I was still small, I wanted to be bigger. But all the work I was doing meant I was tired, and when I returned to the lab, my body would ache; one uncoordinated movement and my arm was cut under the sound of shattered glass.

The really hot male nurse had no problems taking his time to patch me up, but as you can imagine he lost interest as soon as Tom turn up, hugging me, kiss on the cheek. Sorry mate, I?m taken. He did that fast paced walking thing he does, he doesn?t notice it, legs are far too powerful to let a sprint down the hallway tire him out. He was a runner, everyday in the morning without fail; thighs were massive strong defined running-out-of-sexy-words-to-describe-his muscles. He drove me home and that?s when the friends were waiting, Indian takeaway, Scrabble board and beer.

The noise of an ambulance broke my thought pattern, kept zoning out. Don?t know what?s wrong with me tonight, sometimes my hand would shake, muscles in body twitching. I?ve been so hungry, two helping of chicken and I still wanted a third, alcohol having no effect. And this energy, where is it all coming from?

"Joooordan..." I heard that smooth voice from behind, Tom crept up, and arms wrapping around my waist. Those lip resting on my neck, soft and gliding over my skin. His nose buried under my long dirty blond hair. That energy again, the twitching, my shorts began to tent. "Come to bed"
"I?m not finished yet," the piles of dirty dishes were a burning guilt that I couldn?t...
"Leave it for the morning," something was different, I love him, I want him but tonight it was so much more, that energy, that strength. Fully hard I felt the head pressing against the wooden cabinet, his hand reaching over. Giving into temptation with every kiss, I dried my hands as his found their way under my top, slowly brushing the little trail that lend south and over my tight stomach, feeling the ridges the muscle. They tightened, as his hands run reached down and grabbed my hard member.

With a spin and strong push I pinned him to the dinner table, lips locked and kissing passionately. My hands grabbing on to those thick muscled thighs, squeezing them tight as my fingers pushed into the flesh and brought his legs around my waist. My hip bucking towards his, a thrust, a push, my groin forces its way into his as I forces him and the dining table backwards. One flick of the arm and I ripped the shirt from his body, it was one of his favourites but in the passion he couldn?t care less, his slim, V-shaped torso shone in the dim kitchen light. Button by button he slowly undid the shirt I was wearing, a strong chest and ripped abs appeared from beneath, all the hard work on display for this boy. My belt flung off and parting my jean he reached down for my hard 7 inch. I clawed the beach shorts off his legs and our hips where pushed together once again, but this time I was free to enter him, without the barrier of fabric to stop me. My thick head rested against the rim of his anus, the perfect fit, lined up, ready. His head fell back, the teasing cock rubbing his hole just before the hard push in, deep and strong. He let out a little scream, he wasn?t used to me being this rough, this aggressive, and on top of the pleasure he felt as I fucked him, my lips toyed with his neck, sucking, licking and biting their way over the skin. His arse clenched, god he?s so tight, I heard him moan quietly at first, but the sounds of pain grew louder, I find the rim closing in again but they was weird. The tingling feeling returned, with the energy and aggression.

My cock was swelling, growing inside him; his hands grabbed my shoulder, my delt that was a small circular muscle; tightened. My skin stretched and expanded as the muscle fibres beneath grew; my shirt being pulled back as my shoulder expanded.

"Fuck...fuck..." I heard him cry, in pleasure, in disbelief? Muscles tensed and tingled all over my body, feeling that sensation, and I recognise it, the feeling after a workout, how my muscles would swell, pumped, hard and hurting. The pain and the swelling grew, spreading across every fiber, pushing out of the tort skin, ripped and defined. It erupted in a burst of pleasure as cum exploded inside Tom, spread and leaking down the length of my larger cock.

My dry lungs sucked in the air around Toms neck, filling them up with oxygen and draining the lactic acid from limbs. He wasn't breathing, I rose to look at him, his eyes where wide open, body trembling, lungs seized under the pain. I saw his manhood grow before my eyes, a hard 8 inches inflating to 9 inches with the girth to match. His whole body tensed, growing. And I watched him grow, his slim surfer build morphed into a ripped athlete. He lunged forward, grabbing me and pulling me in close, kissing me violently, ramming my back onto the sink, hands clawing into my legs as he lift my large body with a strength I never knew he had. Overcome with an animal urge, he pounded into my tight virgin arse, his teeth bit deep into my neck as he entered me. The only thing to ever enter my hole was his tongue and now his meaty prick fucked me like a machine, jammed tightly in.

He shook me, his growing manhood spreading me wide. My body trembling under his ferocity, the kitchen unit and sink quacked before his strength. He exploded into me with a loud roar, hot cum shooting into my body. So hot, oh God it burned. His cum soaked into my flesh, the seering liquid seeping to my blood and torching every vein it travelled through. Spreading across my body, my muscles siezed in torture and they grew. I felt my arms being forced outwards my lats spread and pushed the triceps they grew against out of their way. My foot seized as the small bulge that were my calves grew out into a giant grapefruit. My quads inflated and sculpted out of my legs, abs grew into two rows of stone like bricks. My arms; rounded and hard bulged with pain and pecs pushed out against my chest.

All the muscles on my body were disproportionate, a man like me should have been taller with longer limbs but I was only an inch taller. My hands trembled, heart raced. I wanted Tom, I so fucking wanted him. I wanted take my cock and pound that tight hole of his, I wanna fuck him raw and hear him scream, beg for more. I leaped from the unit and attacked him, hands stroke across his soft skin. Kissing, biting his lip. He mounted my waist, forcing himself on to my cock, his hands round the back of my head pulling it closer. The table blocked my path and with one flick of the wrist, I threw it in the air and across the kitchen. Smashing against the wall it shattered into a hundred pieces. Animals, victims of our own drug fuelled sex drive, masochistic and pain desiring, to feel the burn and the growth. We moved into the living room. After fucking Tom and separating the sofa into 3 chunks, watching his muscles burst out of his body when I exploded. He was now ploughing deep into me. Body bent over the coffee table, sweat dripping from my brow and feeling my body rise off the wooden surface as my chest expanded with the final thrust and release. Hours had passed, session after session of fucking growing, getting fucked and growing. Actions driven by urges and out of our control, the need to feeling him in me conflicted with wanting to fuck him, either would get me big. I wanted to be big, he wanted it too. I wanted to do more, we both did but 4 and half hours and we were on the floor. Surrounded by the rubble of our apartments, muscled, massive, ripped and exhausted.

"What the hell was that?" he was on his back, laying down beside, looking at me in terror. Just like me he saw and felt everything like a spectator forced into those acts.
"I have something I need to tell you."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 02:52 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Excellent story, I like the constant inversion of the experience.

Don't insult your writing skill, I quite enjoyed it.
  #3   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 09:32 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I also thought it was a good writing. Keep at it.
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 12:22 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Oh man you have got to keep writing. That end got a laugh out of me even if you didn't mean for it to be funny. It is exactly what someone would say. But it still got a chuckle. Now you have something to say! The scientist doesn't have to say anything but "where can we find a padded room?" or maybe some stronger furniture. Just excellent, man. Keep Writing.

redroger11

PS I write the story Monkey Meat at Nifty and I had a bit of furniture destruction added in there. I think its a mark of Class when you're more interested in getting your partner off than if your hurting the sofa. Screw the sofa and reallly screw the friend. That's how you get a good screwing in return.

Keep Writing.

redroger11

Last edited by redroger11; November 19th, 2007 at 12:27 AM.
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 07:40 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Dude!

i'm not shitting you, that story was fucking INTENSE! great action--amazing pace--beautiful concision--and constant motion; holy fuck man!
more please ^.^
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #6   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 08:05 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
You underestimate your writing skills. That story was hot and intense. I like how the entire story plays as one continous scene. Please, please continue when you get the chance.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options