The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chimera0010's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2007, 03:41 PM

chimera0010 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chimera0010 Send a message via Yahoo to chimera0010 Send a message via Skype™ to chimera0010
magic and muscle pt 6

Kyle arrived at the apartment. He turns his hand, forcing the door to unlock and open itself for him. He began to look around, moving around the crater where the couch dropped. He moves up the broken stairs and through the new hole in the wall to reach his bedroom. He drops to his knees, moving debris and junk around, picking up various things here and there and putting them in a back pack. He pulls out his old digital watch and sets it to stop watch mode and waits. "Lets see..." He looks around, and remembers the special suprise he had in his boots this entire time.
Trey enters the apartment, strange, he never let the door open before. He walks in, if there was a burglery you'd never know it from the mess. He looks around, reminiscing about the recent events. Kyle should have been stopped, not killed. He felt so guilty. He walks up the stairs, making a note to have them fixed tomorrow. He walks to his bedroom, head hung low, the compact in his hand which he soon lays on his dresser.

Kyle hits the stop watch and grins. "Right on time...." He moves down the hallway silently, moving right up behind Trey. Trey does not even feel him there. THis should be fun. Smoke envlopes Kyle, making his body transparent, almost vaporous. KYle moves around, and touches the phone, causing it to ring. Trey picks it up, hearing the voice of one of his girlfriends.

Kyle looks at Trey, filling his mind with thoughts of sex. Mounting her, pumping her with his fat cock, cumming deep inside her, and wanting more. Trey bucks his hips, his eyes barely open. HIs cock throbs to life, standing streight out. Kyle leans over, sucking Trey's cock. Trey falls back against the wall, panting and huffing from the euphoria. His muscles begin to bulge and pulse, his body inflating like a balloon.

He spins around, falling on the bed he breaks the boards and the matress clumps on the floor. He grabs his meat with both hands and begins jerking off. He huffs and puffs, his body growing hotter and heavywither with every motion. He kicks the phone, breaking it, he rests his foot on the mantle, growing larger and thicker. BY now his head and legs hang over the bed. Then it happens. He orgasms, shot after shot. Yet it was not as pleasureable as it once was. He was still sad by the fact he killed some one.

During the remainder of the show, kyle clung to the ceiling wand watched. MY my my, it seems we have another twist in this grim muscle fairy tale. It seems that by swallowing it whole the user's body enlarges via euphoria and stays that way after ejaculation. He grins devilishly and clears his throat. "My you are so predictable..."

Trey jerks out of his semi awake state of mind and looks around. He then looks up, seeing kyle with his back against the ceiling. Kyle's head rotates while he laughs, freaking trey out beyond capacity. He then gags, spewing up a clutch of vipers. Trey rolls off the bed, avoiding the poisonous snakes and makes a dash for the compact. Kyle looks on, and suddenly hsi eyes flash purple. A wave hits the room, slowing time down. KYle drops from the ceiling and walks past Trey casually. He picks up the compact and then turns to Trey.

The warp wares off, moving back at normal speed. Kyle raises his hand, palming Trey in the chest and sending the muscle god flying across the room. Trey gets up, wondering what the fuck happened. Before he can defend himself, Kyle flies at him like a blur, pins him to the wall, and straddles his narrow stomach. Kyle hisses, baring a newly formed set of fangs and drips green saliva from his lips. INstead of it falling down, it drips onto the wall, like the wall was now the floor. "I should thank you muscle head....the toxins killed me and warped my system, and fate struck me with electricity, making me into this!"

KYle laughs, sliding a sai out of his boots. He spins it with his thumb, middle, and index finger, and plunges it into Trey's right wrist. Trey screams as the sharp point perices his thick arm and nails into the wall. He feels another sharp pain in his left arm and screams again. Kyle gets off him, and looks up, seeing the former roomate crucified to the wall, hanging a good 3ft off the ground by the looks of it. KYle smiles, and puts the compact back in his pocket. "You still don't get it. I read all the stories, I know everything and know what to expect. YOur the hero, and if I know hero's they always show up when I dont want them too and ruin the fun."

He walks out the door. "I been denied my revenge and blood lust for far too long. Tonight...I am the reaper!" He walks into his bedroom and looks at the mirror. HIs face is rotting again. It seems the use of his magic drains his visual vitality, making him more corpse like. He will have to feed soon, but how? He picks up a metal mask from holloween and places it on his face. God it reminds him of doctor doom, but he will have to manage.

He looks at his check list, and finds he has everything needed for his ritual. He slides on his backpack and walks out. He knows its foolish to leave the hero alive, but he does need some exctiement. Simply transforming people is not much fun without some one to try and get in the way. He looks around and yanks the prayer rug of whats left of his wall and lays it on the floor. He blows on it, covering it in a black smoke. The carpet jerks and hovers, Kyle sits down on it, and flies out the window to one of the best places in town to throw a wild party.
Trey hangs there, the blood tricklign down his arm quickly. How could kyle be alive? HOw could this have happened? Am I going to die? This is all his mind thought of. He gripped his arms pulling forward he yanks his arms free of the wall and collapses on the ground. He pulls himself to his knees and looks at his arms. He gripped the right sai, gritting his teeth he tugs. The pain was horrible. He pulls harder, the blade slowly coming out. When it does, his arm goes weak, blood spurting out like a water founrtain before it begins to stream out slowly.

He leans against the wall his vision going blurry. He pulls the left sai, gritting hard he gives it one clean yank and removes the sai in one pull. He cries out, the blood flowing again. He lost alot, and there was no way of getting help. He hears hissing, and remembers the vipers on his bed. They slink closer, slithering around him until they start trailing up his arms.

He can't beleive it was going to end like this. Bleeding to death and then bit by snakes. KYle must have went through similiar pain from the toxins and the venom. He felt two prics in his neck, and all things went black. He passed out, and the snakes broke apart into black smoke. The smoke sprinkles black sludge on his body where the snakes where, and soon a new effect begins to take place. The sludge covers his body, becoming a new skin. HIs pulse drops, soon stopping dead in its tracks.
Trey opens his eyes his vision still blurry. He is not dead? He feels his arms, no holes, no cuts...?He gets up, he feels his neck, no bite marks, no swelling. He moves about, feeling great. Its very dark though, no lights. He flexes a little, feeling alot better. Could it all have been a nightmare? He runs his hands down his abs, and then along his cock. It feels heavyer, he strokes it, jerking off again. He lays on the bed, bucking his hips wildley as he strokes his member, feeling it thicken and lengthen to a full 15 inches.

HIs body thickens and gains more mass, his muscles tightening and ballooning. He felt himself get bigger, it was hot, but then he remembered what happened to Chris. He wanted to stop, but his libido begged for more. He ept thrusting, using both hands ot jerk off. He kept jerking his rod, until he felt something pop him in the mouth. It was dark, but he ran his hands along this unknown thing, and found out, it was his cock head.

His eyes widened, it was his cock, and it was now huge. He licked the mushroom head, and felt a chill go down his cock and his back. He leaned his head forward, and began sucking on the shaft, tounging the piss slit. He was not gay, but the proposition of blowing himself left him very curious to the idea. He sucked, jerked, and thrusted. Hebucked his hips ahrd, entering his mouth, his pecs bulging more, fighting against his penis. His cock went rigid, thrusting away from his mouth and spurts cum into the air.

He huffs and pants, his massive chest moving up and down in the air, his abs streined from being crunched together during the autofelatio. HIs torso now covering the bed. He passes out, sleeping off the exhaustion. What he didnt feel, was the horns growing on his forehead, and the sharp teeth growing in his mouth. His dick shrank a little, remaining semi hard against his abs. The head resting right on the muscled sternum of his rib cage.

He wakes up the next morning. He rubs his eyes, missing the horns by mere centimeters. He gets up, eyes still blurry he feels his cock hit him in the chin as he balls up to get out of bed. His libido still raging, he sucks himself off, cuming hard and watches it deflate so he can walk around. This keeps up he is going to turn bi just from his own cock. He rubs his eyes again, spitting out some left over cum from his mouth he sees his reflection. HIs eyes pop, his mouth drops, and he stares in horror at what he sees in the small full length mirror.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 07:03 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera0010
Trey opens his eyes his vision still blurry. He is not dead? He feels his arms, no holes, no cuts...?He gets up, he feels his neck, no bite marks, no swelling. He moves about, feeling great. Its very dark though, no lights. He flexes a little, feeling alot better. Could it all have been a nightmare? He runs his hands down his abs, and then along his cock. It feels heavyer, he strokes it, jerking off again. He lays on the bed, bucking his hips wildley as he strokes his member, feeling it thicken and lengthen to a full 15 inches.

HIs body thickens and gains more mass, his muscles tightening and ballooning. He felt himself get bigger, it was hot, but then he remembered what happened to Chris. He wanted to stop, but his libido begged for more. He ept thrusting, using both hands ot jerk off. He kept jerking his rod, until he felt something pop him in the mouth. It was dark, but he ran his hands along this unknown thing, and found out, it was his cock head.

His eyes widened, it was his cock, and it was now huge. He licked the mushroom head, and felt a chill go down his cock and his back. He leaned his head forward, and began sucking on the shaft, tounging the piss slit. He was not gay, but the proposition of blowing himself left him very curious to the idea. He sucked, jerked, and thrusted. Hebucked his hips ahrd, entering his mouth, his pecs bulging more, fighting against his penis. His cock went rigid, thrusting away from his mouth and spurts cum into the air.

fucking hot man; very nice descriptions. I like the all but desperate need of his libido...

meanwhile, this plot is getting more and more twisted; can't wait to see what's next!!
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options