The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 07:28 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
The Strength Formula (Preview)

Here is a PREVIEW from "The Strength Formula", which is the muscle growth novel I've been writing for the Nanowrimo contest. This particular scene was suggested by Tanky in another thread, so I decided to write it and post it in here. TagsNOLA helped write the dialog for this scene. The story was inspired by Jaypat's "Second Puberty". Enjoy!

During lunch, Freddy decided to join his fellow geeks, who always sat at the far end of the long dining table in the back corner of the large cafeteria. Freddy usually sat with Cindy, Andy or some of his regular friends from the computer lab, but today he chose to sit among the geeky programmers who always loved to exchange the latest news and ideas from the computer industry.

Justin, Melvin, and Aaron were sitting at the very end of the table, practically all by themselves, when Freddy walked up to them with his tray filled with food.

?Hey Freddy!? Melvin said, as he greeted Freddy while he took his seat next to Aaron.

?Here comes ?The Freak?!? Aaron said. All three boys laughed. Freddy just shrugged, since he had gotten used to his new nickname by now.

?Hey, guys!? Freddy smiled. ?How are you guys doing? What?s new??

?Dudes,? Justin whispered to them excitedly. ?Have you guys tried Silverlight, yet? It rocks!?

Freddy knew that Silverlight was a new development tool for making interactive websites on the internet.

?Yeah!? Aaron chuckled. ?Hail Bill Gates!?

Aaron was a huge Microsoft fan, and he liked everything that the company produced.

?We?ve been doing pretty well, Freddy?? Melvin declared. ?We?ve been learning some new web stuff here and there. What about you??

?It seems to me like Freddy?s been spending more time in the gym than behind the computer!? Aaron chuckled. ?My goodness! Look at all those muscles!?

?Ahhh, but I got a surprise for you guys?? Freddy said, as he tossed his backpack on the floor next to him, and quickly unzipped the top zipper. He reached down in his backpack with his muscular arms and pulled out three CD?s, each with identical labels and all three stored in plastic CD jewel cases. Then he handed one CD to his three friends.

?There you go?? he said, as he gave Aaron, Justin and Melvin each a copy of the CD. ?This is the Beta version of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. Hot off the press!?

?Awesome!? all three boys cheered at the same time, as they took their CD?s and stared at the writing on the face of the jewel cases.

?It came out today, and since I was in the lab, I decided to download the file and burn three copies of it for you guys so you can install it at home! And, it?s completely free, legal and legitimate!? Freddy added.

?Hey, Freddy?? Aaron said. ?I?m still happy to see that you?re still one of us, dude??

?Yeah, we thought we lost you, when you started to get all big like those jocks!? Justin remarked.

?Guys, like I told you before, nothing has changed, alright?? Freddy said to them.

?Uhh, Freddy?? Melvin piped up. ?I hate to break the news to you, but? You look different from what you used to look like, a few months ago, you know??

?Yeah? You look like a jock!? Aaron noted.

?And, we hate jocks!? Melvin announced. ?They?re nothing but large, overgrown guys who spend time in the gym lifting round metal plates!?

?Yeah!? Justin continued. ?And they pick on us, just for fun! Just because we?re the geeks and we don?t have the strength to defend ourselves against these overgrown bullies!?

?Guys! Guys!? Freddy said out loud. ?I?m still one of you, okay? So, don?t worry? I?ve just had a growth spurt, that?s all! I?m not gonna bully you guys! I was your friends before, and I will always be your friend! So, quit worrying about that!?

??Freddy, I?m not going to deny the fact that I am worried! After all? Look at you!? Aaron said, as he spread out his arms. ?You?re practically twice as big as I am!?

Freddy was taken aback by the remark and his mouth dropped wide open. He saw that Aaron and Justin had pretty much accepted him, but Melvin still needed to be convinced that he was still the old Freddy from before he started to become big and muscular.

?Oh, come on, you guys?? he sighed. ?What are you trying to say??

?Dude, we?re tiny compared to you!? Aaron pointed out. He rested his arm flat on the table, next to Freddy?s. Indeed, Freddy?s muscular arm was much thicker than his.

Freddy looked at all three boys and realized that he was by far the biggest of the three. He could totally understand why they felt intimidated by him. They were easy targets for all bullies in school, for these three guys were short and skinny, and they each wore glasses. They were all into reading and studying, and they definitely didn?t have the strength or the skills to defend themselves in case they were bullied or physically attacked by any of the bigger guys in school.

?Hey, I want you guys to feel absolutely confident, that I?m still one of you, alright?? Freddy assured them. ?I know it?s hard for you guys to believe, and it will take time, but you?ve got to give me a chance??

?We know, Freddy? It?s just hard to believe that it?s really you, since you changed so much during the past few months?? Aaron said. ?You sound the same and you talk the same, but the rest of you, you seem so? so BIG!?

?It?ll take time for you to get used to me being this way?? Freddy chuckled. ?Remember, I was about 152 pounds back then and now I?m over 220 pounds of solid muscle, so I can totally understand where you?re coming from??

?Whoa?? all three boys gasped in unison.

?Hey guys, I?m going to buy a bottle of soda?? Melvin said, as he got up from the opposite side of the table. He then walked around the edge of the table and strolled towards the vending machine.

He pulled out his wallet, and clumsily dropped a Dollar bill and another five-Dollar bill at the same time. He saw that he dropped some money on the floor, so he quickly bent down and picked up the money, and put the five-Dollar bill back in his wallet. He placed the Dollar bill in the machine and pressed a button, selecting the flavor and brand of soda that he wanted. After a few seconds, the machine let out some whirring sounds, and a bottle of soda dropped out into the bottom tray, where he could grab it with his hand and pull it out of the machine. He then turned around and casually strolled back to the table, which was in the far back corner of the cafeteria, without opening the bottle. Melvin was a few feet from reaching the table. This was when Kyle, one of the taller boys in his class, walked up to him.

?Hey Melvin, could you spare me five Dollars?? Kyle whispered to him.

?No way, man? I?ll need that money for something else later!? Melvin said, as he looked away annoyingly.

But Kyle wasn?t about to give up that easily, and he grabbed hold of Melvin?s shoulder from behind.

?Maybe you didn?t hear me, shrimp?? Kyle said in a threatening tone. ?You will give me your five-Dollar bill, or else? That was NOT a request!?

?Hey, what?s your problem?? Melvin squirmed, as he tried to shake his arm loose. Kyle was about 5 foot 7 inches tall, while Melvin was three inches shorter and much lighter and smaller. Kyle tightened his grip around the boy?s arm, increasing the pressure and causing him to feel more pain.

?Let go of me, man!? Melvin squealed.

?Give me the money, or else I?ll hurt you!? Kyle sneered at him.

Then, almost out of nowhere, a thick muscular arm reached out and grabbed hold of Kyle?s front jacket by the collar. Then, it tightened its grip on the jacket, lifting Kyle three inches off the ground, allowing him to hang suspended in air while his feet remained dangling above the tiled floor!

?Let go of Melvin right now,? Freddy said to him. ?Or else I?ll hurt YOU!?

?H-h-hey F-f-freddy? What gives?? Kyle stuttered.

?Didn?t you hear me?? Freddy shouted angrily. ?PLEASE, let him go. NOW!?

At that moment, complete silence fell over the cafeteria. Everyone stopped talking and turned to face the exchange between Kyle and Freddy. You could hear a pin drop in the room, as every single person had focused their attention on the two students, while Melvin was in the middle of them.

Kyle was taller than Freddy, but Freddy was far more muscular than him at 5 foot 6 and 220 pounds of solid muscle.

Freddy pulled Kyle closer to him so that he could whisper something in Kyle?s right ear.

?That was not a request, Kyle?? Freddy whispered with a grin on his face.

Kyle immediately let go of Melvin?s arm.

Meanwhile, Aaron and Justin were looking on at the scene as it played out right in front of them, and they were relieved when Melvin ran back to the table so he could join them.

?Dude, are you alright?? Aaron asked him.

?Yeah? Thanks to Freddy!? was his reply.

As soon as Kyle had let go of Melvin, Freddy became very ?friendly? towards him, and extended his hand to him, as if he was going to offer a handshake. Kyle just extended his right hand as well, but as soon as Freddy wrapped his fingers around Kyle?s hand, he gave him a very firm, tight grip.

?You and I are gonna get along just fine?? Freddy murmured calmly, as he tightened the grip on Kyle?s hand even more. ?I'm just gonna let bygones be bygones for all that bullying you've tormented my friends and me with??

Freddy just continued to stare at Kyle, while he squeezed Kyle?s hand a little more. Kyle was starting to really feel the pain now.

?I know you've turned over a new leaf right now, Kyle, haven't you??

Kyle tried desperately to pull his hurting hand free, but it was no use. Freddy was just too strong for him.

Freddy continued to look Kyle straight in the eye as he growled through his teeth.

?Don?t go yet, Kyle?? Freddy grinned. ?We have some unfinished business here??

?Come on, man!? Kyle groaned. ?You?re crushing my hand!?

?Come on, yourself, man!? Freddy replied calmly, as he tightened the grip a little more. ?You know what you have to say in order to end this!?

Suddenly they both heard some knuckles cracking in Kyle?s hand.

?Yeah!? Kyle answered quickly.

Freddy loosened his grip on Kyle?s hand but still kept it tight enough for Kyle to feel that he could still tighten it again at any moment. Freddy was still keeping a painful, constricting death grip on Kyle?s hand.

?Yeah? What?? Freddy asked him.

?Yeah, I?ve turned over a new leaf?? Kyle responded.

?Are you sure??

?Yes! I?m sure!?

Freddy let go of Kyle?s hand and he immediately patted Kyle on his back hard enough that it caused Kyle?s entire body to shudder.

?Good on you, bro!? Freddy grinned. ?I knew I could count on you to do the right thing! Well, have a nice day, Kyle!?

Completely intimidated, Kyle just replied.

?See you around, Freddy?. He quickly turned around and walked to one of the other tables, where he sat down to finish his lunch, which had gotten cold by now.

As soon as Freddy had made it back to the table, Aaron, Justin and Melvin leaned towards him and started asking him questions.

?Freddy!? Aaron asked him. ?Why didn't you just make a fool out of that jerk??

?There was no need for it?? Freddy said, as he took a drink from his soda. ?I had a shot at letting Kyle get away with at least some of his dignity intact.?

?What do you mean?? Aaron asked him. ?You should have humiliated him in front of everybody for what he did to Melvin!?

?Since Kyle was willing to allow ME a shot at allowing HIM to save some of his dignity, it behooved me to take the shot? was Freddy?s answer.

?I still don?t see why you were so nice to him?? Melvin reasoned. ?After all, he was such a jerk to me!?

?Hey, I?m not looking for enemies here? Freddy explained. ?I'm just trying to do my bit to keep the peace. So don't ANY of u guys get any ideas of baiting Kyle! Got that??

?Yeah, I got it?? Melvin said.

?This is not about turning the tables on him; it's about getting him off all our backs and that's all! I think I can keep Kyle off your backs, but please don't make it harder for me to do that. Don?t any of you go and try to bait him. I don't need Kyle as an enemy if I can avoid it. And if you do anything stupid like that, you'll be on your own! Don?t come crying to me!?

All three boys stared at him as they pondered his words.

?Hey, we're all geeks here. And we're all too smart for that.? Freddy concluded. ?We?re not here to pick fights with these guys, right??

All three of his geek friends nodded vigorously.

?Great? So, are we a team??

?Team!? Aaron said out loud.

?I?m with you!? Justin added. ?Team!?

?Me, too!? Melvin spoke. ?Team!?

The four boys put their hands together and shouted the word TEAM together. Then they finished their lunch, and it was right in time, for the bell rang indicating the end of the lunch hour.

For Freddy, it was a major victory, for he felt that he had finally won the trust of his geek-friends. They knew now that Freddy was definitely one of them, and that he was on their side, even though he looked like a jock. In a way, Freddy was happy that he had the incident with Kyle today. It gave him the opportunity to prove to his geek-friends that he was still one of them, and that was all that mattered to Freddy.
Hanugumo (December 6th, 2013), mrpersontest (December 7th, 2013), nnnrg (December 7th, 2013), scrawn (December 7th, 2013), thrae218 (December 6th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 08:09 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Mesa looking forward to thissa!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 08:40 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Mesa looking forward to thissa!
I figured, if I was only going to get ONE comment on the forum, it would have to be from you! Hehe... Thanks, MM. I appreciate it.
  #4   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:20 AM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Sorry I wasn't the first to comment on this Rex. It is quite the teaser and I am interested to see how Frank got his muscles and what is going to happen with the relationship between Frank, Melvin, Aaron, Kyle, and the others. Please don't keep us in suspense.
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042
Sorry I wasn't the first to comment on this Rex. It is quite the teaser and I am interested to see how Frank got his muscles and what is going to happen with the relationship between Frank, Melvin, Aaron, Kyle, and the others. Please don't keep us in suspense.
Thanks, Brian! There's about 160 pages of story that comes BEFORE this scene! Plus, the whole thing still needs to be edited. Lastly, I'm not even finished writing the story yet, I'm still working on the ending. I jump around and I don't exactly write it in order, so I have some scenes that come after this one, that are already written. So, there is still a lot of work that needs to be done, but I wanted to go through a "dry run" and post a "teaser" on the forum, just get a feel for how the rest of the MGS board reacts to it.

How and when I post it on here really depends on the feedback I get from the other members of the forum. Let's see how it goes! Thanks for your feedback!
  #6   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:58 AM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
so far so good man
i cant wait 2 read the rest
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 04:00 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was an awesome teaser! I hope you start posting the series soon. If there are 160 pages before this part, maybe you can split it into a few different posts. At any rate, I can't wait to read the beginning!
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 04:25 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymuscleboy
If there are 160 pages before this part, maybe you can split it into a few different posts.
I agree, perhaps like 10 pages a post?

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #9   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
I agree, perhaps like 10 pages a post?
Oh, I wasn't going to post the whole thing in one shot! Trust me... Hehe... I'll post it in chapters, don't worry. I'll keep you guys busy for a loooooong time. Hehe...
  #10   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 09:36 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Cool man. Excellent teaser. You got another guy waiting for the first chapter out.

redroger11
  #11   Add to willsheej's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 10:51 PM

willsheej is on a distinguished road
Agreed, this was a highly enjoyable snippet and I also look forward too what is to come.

A part of me DOES hope that the story isn't all roses with "Freddy being muscular getting back at the bullies". Would be nice to see Freddy get a little bit corrupted by his new physique and possibly not even realise its happening. But then I love personality changes, no matter how slight (sometimes subtle ones are even better since the one its happening too doesn't always see the change!), alongside physical transformations but if that isnt where the story is heading I'll most likely enjoy it all the same.
  #12   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 06:42 AM

Oh, don't worry. There are a lot of other things going on in this blockbuster story. Freddy has to deal with having a new girlfriend for the first time, gaining new friends (the jocks, the football team), conflicts with existing friends (the geeks), he gets in trouble at school (detention), he loses a friend, he gets bullied, he gets in a fight, and he finds out about a corrupt chemistry teacher with a sinister plan involving the entire football team, which he has just joined. Trust me, in a 50,000-word story, there is a LOT going on! Plus, there is the explanation, origin, and discovery of his muscle growth, the relationship between his divorced parents, and his stepmother with her son, who is out to prove that he's bigger and better than Freddy in every way. So, are you even MORE excited about reading this thing now?

Stay tuned! More to come!
  #13   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 07:03 AM

mutador
You got a nice storyline going on!, only thing I would object is why make them so short! the main character 5'7"? come on! I know you like kids stories but I assume he's going to grow a little isn't he? Would also be great if they interacted with some bearded old jock professor but that's my type of story hehehe

looking forward to the next chapter!
mutador
  #14   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 08:28 AM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Wicked!!

Excellent preview mate and I'm not just saying that! This has all the elements of a great story. I love the fact that he's still one of the geeks and proves it by getting all excited about those computer disks but then, when required of him, he turns into the ultimate manly man muscle jock in order to protect his friends. I LOVED when he effortlessly lifted the bully off his feet with one hand! It's one of my favourite strength feats, a tremendous show of strength that totally intimidates and humiliates the big jerk without actually hurting him. It?s so much sexier that Freddy remains a gentlemen, keeping his massive strength in check instead of just wailing on the weaker guy. That would just make him the bully. No, I think you pitched his attitude just right. Cute name too by the way! I love when huge handsome musclemen have cute boyish names like that! Really looking forward to the rest of this exceptionally promising story!
  #15   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 03:59 PM

Thanks a TON for all the feedback, you guys. I don't think I have ever received so many comments for a story on this forum before.

I appreciate it!
  #16   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 08:10 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Come on, Rex, post the first chapter. You can worry about finishing the rest of it later.
  #17   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2007, 10:12 PM
"This is no trick!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
Come on, Rex, post the first chapter. You can worry about finishing the rest of it later.

*pulls out Mr. Fluffykins*

Post the story Rex, or else the childhood memories get it!

#18   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
Thanks, Jaypat! I don't want to take the bread out of the oven until it's fully baked!
  #19   Add to debate1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2013, 03:50 PM

debate1 is on a distinguished road
Just find this, any chance you could actually start this, the premise is awesome!!!!
  #20   Add to DelaCrest0014's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2013, 01:48 AM

DelaCrest0014 is on a distinguished road
Pls post the whole story on here it sounds amazing and i would love to read the while thing.
  #21   Add to hero1000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2013, 07:59 PM

hero1000 is on a distinguished road
This thread is 6 YEARS OLD....Rex hasn't posted on here in a loooooong time.
  #22   Add to DelaCrest0014's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2013, 09:16 PM

DelaCrest0014 is on a distinguished road
I know it's old but still I would love to read it

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size