The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 03:34 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 7

The Office Boy - Part 7

By John D.

So Alex and I were roommates, with me doing all the work and Alex building up his already huge muscles. And Alex was my boss, going out with Tammy, fucking the brains out of her, and telling me what to do. He moved in to his big new cubicle and rapidly became an expert at what we did at the agency. He came up with great ideas, the kind of ideas that would appeal to younger people, and he worked with his team, all old people like me in their mid to late 20?s, to develop his ideas. He was a cocky, arrogant young man and he was an aggressive boss, but he was a good leader. When you looked at him you just couldn?t help doing what he wanted. He had a magnetic personality. And that especially applied to me. Alex was my master and I was his slave. He hadn?t gotten his first paycheck yet, so I bought his food, I bought his supplements and he borrowed my car all the time. He just told me to do something and I did it, like people always did exactly as he ordered. It was like it was the natural order of things. Alex was the boss and people just did what he wanted. It had probably been this way for Alex since he was a child, a big muscular boy who always got what he wanted from the weak little kids.

The weekend came and Alex told me he was going to buy a new car. My little Toyota Corolla wasn?t good enough for him. He wanted a muscle car, a muscle car for a muscle stud, a Ford Mustang convertible with the biggest V-8 engine they had. I dreamed that he was going to cruise the streets in his muscle car, wearing nothing but a skimpy wife beater with his big arm hanging down from the window. And hopefully I was going to be in the car with him as he showed off his new car and his huge body to the world. I drove Alex to the dealership and we looked at all the hot Mustangs they had. They had one model, a red Shelby special Mustang, with the biggest engine, the coolest wheels, a 500 amp MP3 stereo system, and the finest black leather seats I had ever seen. ?This is my ride,? said Alex confidently as he sat in the driver?s seat looking at all the cool gauges and buttons. Alex took the car on a test drive with the salesman. When they returned, the salesman said, ?You look real good in this car, sir. This car was made for a man like you.? I marveled at how the salesman was calling this 18 year old kid ?sir.? I never got called ?sir? by any salesman in my life. But Alex was a ?sir? He was a man.

Alex made a deal to buy the car. The car was way more expensive than something I could afford, but Alex was making three times what I made. And he wanted the fucking car. Alex always gets what he wanted. But then the dealer ran a credit check on Alex. ?Gee I?m sorry sir, but your credit isn?t good enough to buy this car. I didn?t realize you were so young. You look so much older, so big and strong and mature. You need to build some credit before you buy a new car like this. You should be an old used car, sir.? Alex calmly smiled and flexed his forearm on the salesman?s desk. ?You see this little faggot standing here? I?m makin? three times what this little faggot is makin? ?cause I?m a rainmaker. I brought in more business in one day than that little faggot brought in in five years. I?m his boss too. He does whatever I want. This little faggot?s going to be signing the paperwork with me as a co-signer. I?m gonna use his credit. Ain?t that right, faggot?? I looked at the car and then I looked at Alex. He was staring at me with a look that said, ?I own you, faggot.? I looked at the salesman and said, ?Yes, that?s right.? I could probably barely qualify to buy the car, but I thought I would qualify. I hoped Alex was planning to make all the payments with his big salary. But even if he wasn?t, he owned me and everything that came with me, like my credit.

The salesman was stunned that Alex had called me a faggot and not gay, and even more so that I didn?t complain. He could see that Alex completely controlled me. He could see that Alex was straight ? only a macho straight guy would have the nerve to call me a faggot rather than gay. Even though Alex was straight, he controlled a little wimp gay guy who obviously worshipped his body. The salesman grinned. We filled out the paperwork.

Alex drove away in his new car with the top down, with me following him from behind. He took off his shirt so he was riding shirtless in his new convertible. He hung his left arm down from the window, just like I had hoped he would. He really loved his new car and he drove it around town, with me following him from behind. I didn?t want to follow closely behind him, but I wanted to see the admiring looks Alex and his new car got. As he drove, people looked and couldn?t take their eyes off Alex and his car. Some girls threw him kisses and he got a lot of envious looks from guys. Alex was a stud and his car was a stud too.

We went into a kind of bad part of town, with me still following a block behind Alex. A couple of girls waved at him and he stopped. They came over and started talking to him and I could see one of them feeling his arm. Then they got in the car and felt the leather and listened to his stereo. Meanwhile, I had gotten out of my car and was standing on the sidewalk, looking at Alex and his car and kind of fumbling around.

Then I heard some noise and turned around. There were three guys coming towards me, kind of stumbling down the sidewalk. They were obviously drunk. They looked like biker types, big chests and big bellies with tattoos all over their arms. They were all in the 30?s I guessed. They were all over six feet tall and probably weighed about 250. The were big and intimidating. I kind of froze as they got near me. ?Fuck, what?s this,? said one of the men. ?A little fag boy, just standing here next to his car. What happened faggot? Your car break down on you? Ya know, this ain?t a good neighborhood for faggots. You shouldn?t be driving around here, should he boys? ?Cause you might run into guys like us who love to smash little faggots like you.? He came up and grabbed me by my shirt. Then he punched me hard in the gut and I fell to the sidewalk. ?Aw, you?re such a puny little faggot. Get up boy. You need more punishment.? One of his friends dragged me up to my feet and held me. Then the leader smashed me in the gut and the chest. His blows were so hard I thought he was going to break my bones. I would have collapsed, but his friend was holding me up. ?Smash his face,? said his friend. ?Break every bone in his fucking faggot face.? The leader pulled back his fist, ready to smash me into oblivion.

Then I heard a loud yell. ?What the fuck are you doing, motherfucker?? It was Alex, running towards us. The guy holding on to me dropped me on my feet as he saw Alex?s huge body coming towards us. The leader still made a fist, but he didn?t punch me. He too was looking at Alex, not quite comprehending how huge and muscular he was. Alex got up to us and yelled at the leader, ?I said what the fuck are you doing, cocksucker!? The guy looked at Alex and said. ?We?re fucking up a little faggot. We love to fuck up faggots. Hey, you wanna punch? Punch his faggot gut. He?s a weak little faggot wimp. He deserves to get fucked up.? Alex made a fist and pulled back his arm. The guy looked at Alex?s huge arm and his huge fist. He grinned with a look that said ?he?s gonna smash this faggot into pulp.? Alex flexed his arm and the thug?s eyes bulged as he saw all the muscle. Then Alex smashed his fist into the leader?s chest, instantly breaking two rib bones. The thug fell to the ground, holding his broken chest. One of the other thugs yelled, ?Holy shit!? and he started to run, but Alex grabbed his shirt and smashed his chin, breaking it into pieces. He fell to the ground. The other thug stood there stunned. Alex smashed his fist into his fat stomach. His huge strong muscles drove that fist deep into the thug?s stomach, all the way to his backbone. He keeled over in pain.

?Pick ?em up,? he said to me. So I picked up the last thug. I was barely able to hold him up. Alex smashed him again, once in the chest where I could hear bones breaking, and once in the face, breaking his cheekbones. Then I picked up the next guy and Alex wrapped his huge arms around his chest and squeezed. Alex?s huge lats flared out and all the breath gushed out of his lungs. Alex squeezed harder. His big muscular arms bulged into the thug?s fat chest. Then I could hear the guy?s ribs breaking, one after another. Alex kept squeezing until we had heard at least eight breaks. Then he threw the biker on the ground. I picked up the leader, the thug who had smashed me, and Alex said to me ?Whaddya want me to do to him. You pretend you?re me. You pretend you have muscles as big and strong as mine. What would you do to him?? I thought for a moment and said. ?I?d take my huge right arm and break both of his arms. Then he couldn?t punch anybody.? Alex grabbed the guys right arm, bent down and put the thug?s elbow on his huge upper leg. The thug?s arm was covered with tattoos. It was big, fat and gross. Then Alex lifted his huge gun with an open hand and he smashed his big callused hand through the guy?s upper arm bone, breaking it in two. It hung disconnected from the rest of his body. Then he took the guy?s other gross tatooed arm, held it with his left hand and smashed his huge open right hand through his forearm, smashing both bones. ?Your wish is granted,? he said as he flexed his arms in the thug?s face. He threw the thug on the ground. ?You should pick on people your own size,? he said. ?You should pick on someone like me. I probably weigh about the same as you, so I?m your size. But I?m all muscle. Now you know what its like to get fucked up by someone who?s way bigger and way stronger than you are. Kick ?em in the balls faggot and let?s get outta here.? I kicked each of the thugs in his balls drawing screams of agony from my former tormentors. I relished my power over the former bullies. Alex put his big hand on my shoulder and said ?Bad neighborhood.? Then I walked and Alex swaggered to our cars while the thugs writhed in pain on the ground. We drove away, with Alex my protector driving his hot new car right in front of me.

We got home and I thanked Alex for saving me. He patted me on the shoulder and said, ?Well, it?s not fair for three big straight guys to fuck up a little faggot like you. I?ve always been the biggest guy in my class, but I never bullied little guys. Oh yeah, if they didn?t do something I told them to do maybe they?d get their arm twisted or feel a little punch in the gut. But that was pretty rare. Usually people just did what I told them to do. They?d just look at my muscles and do it. There?s no reason to just pick on little guys, even if they?re faggots. And hey, even though you?re a faggot you?re not a bad guy.? I smiled and hugged Alex?s huge torso. This was the closest thing to a compliment I had ever received from him.

For the next several weeks, we had a pretty regular schedule. Alex worked out every weekday and on Saturdays, one body part at a time. His genetics were so good that he only worked out about an hour a day, but he still put on muscle like crazy. I went to the gym as much as he would let me, but mainly I came right home to cook a huge dinner for him. All the good food I was cooking and all the supplements he was taking was adding tons of muscle to his body. In a month, he went from 240 to 275, all solid muscle. All his lifts went up too. He was lots stronger than he was before, benching 600, squatting 775 and leg pressing 1,800 pounds. Alex was super strong. And he never put on any fat.

I asked him once how he could gain so much muscle and never put on any fat and he simply said it was genetics. ?I guess I don?t have the genes to put on fat. I only have genes to put on muscle. I remember when I was eight years old I had a six pack and I had big muscles in my chest and in my legs. My arms were pretty big too for a kid. I asked my mom why I had so much muscle while all my friends were either skinny as twigs or covered with fat. I felt kind of weird being so much different from my friends, with a six pack and little bulging muscles. I remember my mom said ?You are blessed, Alex.? And when I got to be a teenager I realized I really was blessed. I went through puberty really early, like 11 years old, and by age 12 just exercising for sports had put lots of muscle on my body. I started lifting at 13 and my weight started zooming up, and ever ounce was muscle. When I started high school I was already one of the biggest and strongest kids in the school. And I just kept putting on muscle. I wanted to get big and I did it. And I put on nothing but muscle, no fat. Yeah, I?m blessed.?

Alex dated Tammy about three times a week, fucking her wildly every time and every morning after those dates he wanted me to ravish his body and fuck me in the ass. He always said he liked fucking me better than he liked fucking Tammy because I turned him on so much. He was gaining weight so fast that we didn?t play the five pound game anymore. He liked me ravishing his body - it really turned him on so I could ravish him as much as I wanted. Sometimes he would look at his huge body in the mirror as I ravished him. He loved his body to be worshipped by puny little me. And I did it every night when he wasn?t dating Tammy. He also let me sleep in the bed with him. Of course I knew never to tell anyone about this. I mean, how would it look for a straight guy and a gay guy to be sleeping in the same bed? But then Alex and I were lovers. He would never admit that. He would say that I was just servicing his massive cock, worshipping his body and servicing his cock, getting him all turned on so he could fuck my face or fuck my ass. But I kissed him and he kissed me back. He would say that was all part of getting him turned on. But we kissed each other all the time as we got ready for Alex?s hot orgasms. We never gave anyone the notion this was going on. Neither of us let on to anyone that Alex was fucking me nightly. Or that I was cumming as I felt his huge body and cock.

Alex still called me a faggot boy when we had sex together. And I kind of got used to that. That was just part of our relationship. I was the faggot boy servicing my huge jock muscle stud master. And I loved it. But when we were out in public, he started calling me John or something like ?the little wimp here.? He didn?t call me a faggot anymore except when I was ravishing his body and we were having sex.

He drove around in his hot car, sometimes picking up a girl and then fucking her. Alex loved to fuck. After he got his first big paycheck, he made his first car payment and he started buying his own supplements. He paid me back for the clothes, the supplements I bought, and the $300 loan. But I bought all the food. After all, I was his cook. And he didn?t pay any rent. So he was still able to save some money. We bought some new clothes to accommodate his 35 pounds of added muscle. He needed bigger shirts and he needed pants with more room for his massive thighs. Even the big and tall men?s store was having trouble finding clothes big enough to fit over Alex?s huge muscles. His neck was an inch bigger, now at 22 inches. He had put two inches of muscle on arms. They were 22 inches cold and they pumped up to 24-1/2 rock hard inches of rippling muscle. His chest had gained four inches of muscle, measuring 56 inches and pumping up to 60. His old shirts couldn?t hold his huge bulging pecs and his wide thick lats and shoulders, so he need new bigger shirts. His thighs had gained two inches of solid muscle, now measuring 35 inches while his waist had remained at a rock hard 33 inches. His thighs were two inches bigger than his waist! Alex was huge. He was a stud.

I was in the gym with him one day and I noticed a poster on the wall. It was a poster for the statewide amateur Mr. Texas bodybuilding and powerlifting contest that was going to be held the next week in our city. There was the Teenage bodybuilding contest, the Men?s bodybuilding contest and then the Powerlifting contest. There were several weight classes, with the heaviest weight class being the Super Heavyweight class for men weighing over 225 pounds. At 275 pounds, Alex was a true Super Heavyweight. And he was always in contest shape, with absolutely no fat on his huge muscular body. I pointed to the poster and said, ?Alex, you ought to enter the contest. You could enter the Teens, the Men?s and the Powerlifting. And I bet you?d win ?em all! You?d be Mr. Texas!?

Alex looked at me and kind of frowned. ?I?ve never been in a bodybuilding contest before. In fact, I?ve never even been to a bodybuilding contest. I don?t know shit about it. All I know is that they wear tiny Speedos and pose in front of people. I could do the powerlifting contest, but I?m not sure about the bodybuilding part.? I looked at Alex?s blue eyes and grabbed his shoulders. ?Alex, bodybuilding is easy when you look like you do. People are looking at your body, at your muscles. They want to see how big your muscles are and how symmetrical and well proportioned your body is. I?ve been to a few contests and I?ve seen these guys pose. At six feet two inches tall and 275 pounds of pure muscle, you?re a winner.? Alex was silent for a moment. ?Well, I don?t know.? Then I got an idea. ?Here?s what we?ll do in the next week. I?ll buy a couple of DVDs of bodybuilding contests. We?ll play ?em together and then we?ll work out a posing routine for you. We?ll buy you a little Speedo. I?ll buy some tanning oil to give your skin a golden tan - not too dark, just right. You?ll be beautiful Alex. You?ll be like a fucking god! I wanna ravish a fucking god!?

Alex grinned. He always liked looking at his body in the mirror. Why not let other people see how huge and muscular he was. ?Okay, John. You got a deal. I?m going to call you my manager. You?re my bodybuilding manager.? I filled out the applications, one for the Teenage Super Heavyweight, one for the Men?s Super Heavyweight and one for the Powerlifting Super Heavyweight. I personally brought the applications to the manager of the competition. He looked at me and then at the applications. ?I hope you?re not Alex Johnson,? he said as he looked at my scrawny body. I told him I was Alex?s manager. He nodded. ?I?ve never heard of Alex Johnson before. Usually a Super Heavyweight has been in a lot of other contests, like the Middleweight, the Light Heavyweight and the Heavyweight, before he becomes a Super Heavyweight. Are you sure this Alex Johnson exists?? I grinned. ?Oh yeah. He exists. He?s gonna win all three contests.? The guy kind of sneered. ?Oh yeah. Right.? He took the entry forms and the application fees, which I gleefully paid. Alex was entered.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to cbinto's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 05:48 PM

cbinto is on a distinguished road
Great chapter, John. Alex is amazing. Keep it going.
  #3   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 08:30 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
Yes

I like where this is heading.. don't get me wrong... i enjoy the verbal torture from Alex but I prefer that they both grow closer and as a result like what the had happen in chapter 7. Well done.
  #4   Add to u4huggs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 09:41 PM

u4huggs is on a distinguished road
Another excellent chapter. I liked that Alex FINALLY defended John and showed compassion. That made him more real. (The part about beating up those bikers with John calling the shots hit close to home! I had a muscle friend of mine do that with me after he found out I was attacked..no one hurts his fag except him is what he said)

Now we get to read about Alex sweeping & humiliating the competition as he wins it all. (maybe he could get into a little "contest" with another competitor afterwards as he's challenged by someone who may be as strong as him....naw...no one is as strong as Alex!

Great writing...can't wait for part 8
  #5   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2007, 02:40 PM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Just gets better and better and better. THANKS JOHN !

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options