The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to small-fry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2007, 08:32 AM

small-fry
Some Good Story Ideas

Hey there....

I've noticed, of late, that the stories are getting a bit into a pattern and thought I'd mention a couple "muscle story devices" that have been fading from use that may be helpful in sparking some new work.

1) Spontanious Growth... this one is the easiest and can lead to some interesting stuff, it can be used in a school setting or in public, can happen to a few or many and the why of it all can be left a mystery to be solved or can be left unsolved. No need for reason, no need for the goverment or science, just muscle growth and its effects.

2) Reality Shift... Like spontanious growth, but only one person (and usually the one it isn't happening to) seems to notice. Realationships change as the past is re-written. This is often one of my favorites when it pops up and the reality can "shift" around just one person or the whole world, either way is interesting.

3) Losing Control... Somehow a muscle worshipper, not the gainer, is incontroll of the growth. From new-found psychic powers to sci-fi gizmos there are lots of reasons for this to happen, but the dark edge of the worshippers fatasies start gaining an edge in how much power he gives his subjects. Like an addict he finds himself loosing controll, either giving one person too much power or slowly turing everyone around him into a muscle god. In a twist, if he only slips a little the people around him can start bullying him into using his powers, or his subjects can gain the upper hand. This can also be combined with the reality shift with some intesting effects and never forget the power of the subconsious.

4) Ill worded wish... What happens when some-one words a wish poorly can be fun too.

I hope this helps some of you writters with ideas. There are lots more reasons for muscle growth to happen too. Have Fun!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2007, 06:16 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
those are some sweet ideas--i rather liked the 'losing control' one, meself
~ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2007, 03:20 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by small-fry
Hey there....

I've noticed, of late, that the stories are getting a bit into a pattern and thought I'd mention a couple "muscle story devices" that have been fading from use that may be helpful in sparking some new work.

1) Spontanious Growth... this one is the easiest and can lead to some interesting stuff, it can be used in a school setting or in public, can happen to a few or many and the why of it all can be left a mystery to be solved or can be left unsolved. No need for reason, no need for the goverment or science, just muscle growth and its effects.

2) Reality Shift... Like spontanious growth, but only one person (and usually the one it isn't happening to) seems to notice. Realationships change as the past is re-written. This is often one of my favorites when it pops up and the reality can "shift" around just one person or the whole world, either way is interesting.

3) Losing Control... Somehow a muscle worshipper, not the gainer, is incontroll of the growth. From new-found psychic powers to sci-fi gizmos there are lots of reasons for this to happen, but the dark edge of the worshippers fatasies start gaining an edge in how much power he gives his subjects. Like an addict he finds himself loosing controll, either giving one person too much power or slowly turing everyone around him into a muscle god. In a twist, if he only slips a little the people around him can start bullying him into using his powers, or his subjects can gain the upper hand. This can also be combined with the reality shift with some intesting effects and never forget the power of the subconsious.

4) Ill worded wish... What happens when some-one words a wish poorly can be fun too.

I hope this helps some of you writters with ideas. There are lots more reasons for muscle growth to happen too. Have Fun!!!
My comments on each idea:

1. Pure, 100% muscle growth. I love this type of growth. Elysium has done a couple of these as well.

2. Semi-popular for stories on writing.com, also a good idea for all of reality to change, not just the viewpoint (or whatever you would call it).

3. The dark side is strong with this one!

4. Would make a great comedy-based MG as well. If memory serves, O' once made a picture of an "ill-worded wish", which was quite funny , I don't remember when it was though.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to small-fry's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 11th, 2007, 10:19 AM

small-fry
Talking

Thanks for the comments!
I do like the losing control one mayself as well, it is one of my favorite fantasies (and yes, the dark side is strong with that one).

I also really like the reality shift one. Usually when I think about it all the reality does shift, but slowly, but one person doesn't seem to shift with the reality and is the only one aware of the changes. The only realy change that happens to the "unaffected" is a change in their status in the new society!! However, it can also be fun if everyone is aware of it to some small degree or maybe they are for a while but slowly a new "history" starts to replace everones memories... I guess "The Jocking" is the most popular one on this theme, but I am sure that there are other good ideas out there that havn't been written.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options