The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2007, 04:00 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 8

The Office Boy - Part 8

By John D.

I went online and found a bodybuilding site where I bought two contest DVDs, a tiny yellow posing suit -size 33 waist - and some tanning oil. I got the stuff shipped FedEx and it arrived two days later. So we had five days to prepare for the contest. I also told everybody at the office that Alex was competing and they all were thrilled. They promised to come and root for him. They couldn?t believe how much muscle he had put on and how good he looked. He told Tammy too and she promised to come and root. We were all thrilled that Alex was competing. I know many of the girls and some of the guys couldn?t wait to see Alex in a tiny little speedo. They had seen his arms and sometimes his pecs, but now they were going to get to see his whole body. Something I got to see all the time. I was so lucky!

Alex and I looked at the DVD?s to check out the poses. ?You pick the poses, John, because you faggot boys know what makes a muscle stud look great. You?re so into muscles you know what looks good. I?ll pick the music.? Alex picked out a song that I had heard on the radio that was very popular with high school kids. I can?t even remember the name of it, but it did have a good beat. I was his choreographer. I planned his routine so it would go with the music and I picked poses that would show how big Alex?s muscles were yet how graceful and symmetrical he was. I knew every one of Alex?s muscles better than I knew my own muscles. I knew the striations of his pecs and how big they bulged. I knew his huge triceps, every bulge and contour of his those enormous muscles. I had felt all of his muscles. I had licked all of his muscles. I had kissed all his muscles. I knew exactly how his biceps bulged and peaked. I knew exactly how his gigantic quads and calves looked both flexed and unflexed, huge masses of pure muscle. I knew his delts, his lats, his abs, his butt. I had felt and licked and kissed all of his muscles. I knew everything about Alex?s muscles. I was the perfect choreographer.

We practiced every day for an hour, right after dinner, right before our hot sex. The posing got both of us real turned on for sex. Alex was a fast learner and he picked up the routine very quickly. He also learned the various compulsory poses that the judges made you do. I watched and gave him pointers, how to make his muscles look bigger, better, sexier. He got a haircut. His hair looked beautiful. Black, cut short, it was gorgeous. And his face was so handsome, with his blue eyes, strong jaw and beautiful cheekbones. He was such a total stud.

We tried on the little yellow posing suit. It fit Alex?s waist just fine, but his huge legs could barely fit through the leg holes. I was sure that none of the other contestants who had size 33 waists had legs that were two inches bigger than their waists. The other problem was that Alex?s cock was so large that it was very visible under the tiny suit. He had to move his cock so it was pointing to the side. Otherwise it would poke up through the top or push down and make a big tent below. And I knew that if Alex got an erection, that huge cock would try to bust through the suit by its brute force. I was hoping that Alex wouldn?t get an erection on stage. But Alex looked fantastic in his posing suit. You could see his shredded butt muscles and the lower part of his washboard abs and his awesome oblique muscles that pointed right at his cock. He looked great. However, when he looked at his body in the mirror, he usually did get an erection. He liked what he saw - his body was gorgeous - and of course I was always praising his muscles. He always got turned on when I worshipped his muscles. As we watched his body in the mirror, his cock would grow and bulge under his little posing suit. I told him, ?Well Alex, if you do get an erection, the people will see that you?re a real man in every possible way.? He laughed.

The contest was on a Saturday. It was in an auditorium with a stage and seating. The powerlifting contest was first. They had put the bench, the squat rack and the weights on stage for the competition. After it was over, they would remove the weights and we would have the teenage bodybuilding contest and then the men?s bodybuilding contest. After we got to the contest site, we found out that Alex was the only bodybuilder who had entered the powerlifting contest. The other powerlifters weren?t bodybuilders. They were all too chunky or too fat. They had muscle but they didn?t have the great symmetry and proportions that a bodybuilder needs. And the bodybuilders had some nice looking muscles but they weren?t very strong. They knew they couldn?t compete in strength with the powerlifters. So Alex was the only guy who was going to do both. He was both buffed and strong.

Alex had put on his tiny yellow posing suit underneath his green workout shorts. He was wearing his white wife beater and his green shorts, just like he did when he was taking a workout at the gym. I was carrying his tanning oil and some towels to wipe his skin. We walked in the door and all eyes immediately focused on Alex. Nobody had ever seen him before at either a powerlifting contest or a bodybuildng contest. They couldn?t believe what they were seeing. A beautiful, huge, muscular stud that was easily the biggest, most muscular guy in the room. We went over to the powerlifting official and gave him Alex?s name. ?Jeez, you don?t look like a teen. Gimme your driver?s license. I wanna see some proof.? Alex handed the official his drivers license, showing he was only 18, not even 19 which would have been permitted. The guy looked at the license and then at Alex?s face several times. ?Unbelievable,? he said. Then he handed the license back. ?Okay, here?s how it works. We?re gonna do benches first, then squats, then deadlifts? We keep going up in weight. So the little guys will start off with the lighter poundages and then they?ll get to their limit and they?ll be out as we go up. You big guys can start any time. But if you miss your first lift, you?re out. So start at a poundage you know you can lift. You need a couple warmups anyway. You got that Mr. Johnson?? Alex nodded and said ?Yeah, I got that.?

All of the lifters were wearing t-shirts except Alex, who was wearing his revealing wife beater. Some of them had long sweatpants too. Alex was the only lifter who showed off his body with is wife beater and workout shorts. I?m sure the lifters were glad they were wearing t-shirts after seeing Alex?s incredibly muscular body. We watched the little guys start with the bench press. They started with 135 pounds, something I could never lift but that was a feather for Alex. All of the men pressed the 135?s, so they added two 25 pound plates, making it weight 185. Alex smiled as he saw some of the men struggle with that weight. ?I was benchin? 185 in eighth grade,? he whispered in my ear. When the lifters had finished with that weight, they took off the 25?s and added two 45?s, making the bar weigh 225. Now this was getting hard for some of the lifters. ?Still eighth grade,? Alex whispered as he watched the men struggle. Those who struggled were lightweights and a couple of middleweights, some in their teens and some were older ones too. One teen who looked to be about 18 like Alex couldn?t make the 225. His lift weight would be the 185. Almost all of the lifter entrants lifted this weight. Even though they could press more, they wanted to start with the 225, two plates. I asked Alex if he wanted to start. ?Too fucking light,? he said. ?I?ll wait for three plates.?

Then they added another 50 pounds, making the bar weigh 275. All of the lifters except Alex lifted this weight and many of them couldn?t lift it. Everyone was looking at Alex. Was he in this meet or not? They took off the two 25?s and added two 45?s, making the bar weigh 315, three big plates on each side. Now the lightweight lifters were really dropping off and some of the middleweights couldn?t lift it either. ?Ninth grade,? whispered Alex. Alex was benching 315 when he was in ninth grade! When everyone had finished, Alex got under the bar and jerked it off the rack like it was a twig. He brought it down to his chest and then pressed it up so fast it was like he was lifting a toothpick. Then he did nine more quick reps. He jumped up off the bench and said ?Nice little warmup.? Everyone was staring at him. Spectators in the audience began clapping. Tammy was there with some of her colleagues from Donovan Nutrition. Most of our office staff was there too, even the partner who promoted Alex. But it wasn?t just them who were clapping. Everyone was clapping for Alex. It was obvious that Alex was the star. I mean, when you?re six feet two inches and weigh 275 pounds of solid muscle, you are a star. I was so proud to be Alex?s manager.

The weight kept going up and more and more entrants were dropping out. At four plates - 405 pounds - Alex cranked out eight easy reps and only five other contestants managed to make one rep with the weight. Alex was showing everyone who the man was in the room. The other five contestants were all big fat weightlifters, in their late 20?s and 30?s, who pumped huge weights in the gym but who looked terrible. Yeah, they were big but they were fat and ugly. Alex was big, but he was muscular and beautiful. At 455, two of the other guys couldn?t make it. Alex cranked out eight reps. The audience clapped wildly as he lifted the huge weights. At five plates - 495 pounds - two more guys dropped out. Alex did six reps. It was like he was in the gym doing a chest workout. There was now raucous clapping as Alex jumped off the bench. So it now was just Alex and this huge guy in his 30?s who barely made one rep. He must have weighed 350 pounds. His waist must have been 42 inches around. ?Who the fuck are you?? the guy said to Alex. ?I always win these meets.? Alex looked at him, slightly flexed his pecs and said, ?Now you?re a loser.?

Alex turned to me and said. ?It?s getting a little warm in here.? I could see his body was starting to sweat after he had cranked out so many reps with the heavy weights. But I also knew he wanted to show off. I knew Alex very well. He reached down and pulled off his wifebeater, now revealing his huge torso for all to see. There was a gasp from the audience and then loud clapping as they saw all of his upper body. The other lifters looked at him in awe. They all had big fat waists and none of them showed any abs, while Alex?s small eight pack waist looked like a washboard of shredded muscle.

They added two 25?s to the bar, making it weigh 545. The big guy got under the bar, lifted it off the rack and lowered it to his chest. Then he pushed. But he couldn?t press it back up. The spotters had to grab it and lift it back up. He was out. His weight was 495, a pretty good weight for any man. Alex looked at the bar. ?That?s a pussy weight, he said. Take off those 25?s and put on two 45?s. That?s six plates, 585 pounds.? The spotters did as they were told. Alex got on the bench. I looked at the bar and I could see it was bending from the huge amount of iron on each side. The spotters were nervous. They had never spotted someone doing a bench press with 585 pounds. They had their hands under the bar, ready to grab the weight.

Alex lowered the bar to his huge chest. His torso was so huge, with his enormous chest bulging off the bench. His butt and legs were bulging with muscle too, which meant that his tiny little waist was several inches off the bench. It was like he had two huge masses of muscle held together by his tiny but incredibly muscular waist and lower back. His pecs and arms and delts were dripping with sweat. Striations of muscle were everywhere and veins pulsated with blood under his thin skin. Then he pushed the bar up and his pecs bulged to an enormous size. Fibers of muscle almost burst his skin. The bar went up, not slowly but pretty fast. He got it to the top, locked his elbows and jammed it into the rack. There was the loudest clapping I had ever heard, with people standing in the seats and yelling and clapping. He jumped up off the bench and flexed his arms for the crowd. There was more yelling and clapping.

Then he grabbed an energy drink, a Donovan Nutrition drink that Tammy had given him. Tammy gave him a few cases of their products and Alex was drinking the drink while standing next to the 585 pound bar he had just pressed. He looked radiant in just his green workout shorts, with sweat dripping off his skin and his muscles pumped to the max. Tammy had a camera and she ran up and took some pictures of Alex drinking her drink next to the huge weights. Alex winked at her.

?Put on the 25?s,? he yelled. ?I wanna see if I can do 635. That would be a record for me.? The meet manager said, ?That would be a teenage record for the state of Texas. No teenager has ever benched over 600 pounds.? Alex was stoked. He wanted to set the record. So the spotters loaded the bar with the 25?s. The bar was really bending now. Seven plates on each side, six 45?s and a 25. Alex got on the bench and looked at me. I said, ?You?re a stud Alex. Your muscles are way stronger than that iron. Your muscles are huge. Your muscles are stronger than shit. Push up that little weight, Alex. Push it up!? Alex was more stoked than ever. I always got him stoked. He lifted the bar off the rack and lowered it to his chest. Then his pec muscles bulged, his delts bulged and his arms bulged. All his muscles were bulging with ultimate power. He let out a loud grunt and slowly the bar went up. He got it to the top and smashed it into the rack. He jumped up off the bench and yelled ?Fucking strong!? Everyone in the audience was yelling and clapping. Alex had set a new Texas teenage bench press record. Tammy came up and took a few more pictures of Alex drinking her drink next to the record setting weights. I rubbed my hard cock. Alex?s upper body was totally pumped. All his muscle fibers were bulging and were red with blood surging through the muscle. His arms were incredibly pumped, probably up to 22 inches and his chest must have measured 60 inches. Veins were popping out everywhere. Alex was a stud.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2007, 04:37 PM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
That's very hot! The day will get more exciting as it goes on... can't wait for the next event!
  #3   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2007, 04:42 PM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
perfect coach

I love this episode, especially how John is the perfect posing coach for Alex since he's worshiped every muscle! Keep up the good work JohnD.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2007, 04:43 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
VERY nice, John! Excellent descriptions and big, big, BIG! Totally awesome!

Many thanks & xoxo...

Richard
  #5   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 05:44 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I gotta admit...I LOVE strong musclemen. I love that such a cocky bodybuilder can make one of those big, burly powerlifters look weak! It's usually not the case, though it should be!
  #6   Add to u4huggs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 10:02 AM

u4huggs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd
The Office Boy - Part 8

By John D.

I went online and found a bodybuilding site where I bought two contest DVDs, a tiny yellow posing suit -size 33 waist - and some tanning oil. I got the stuff shipped FedEx and it arrived two days later. So we had five days to prepare for the contest. I also told everybody at the office that Alex was competing and they all were thrilled. They promised to come and root for him. They couldn?t believe how much muscle he had put on and how good he looked. He told Tammy too and she promised to come and root. We were all thrilled that Alex was competing. I know many of the girls and some of the guys couldn?t wait to see Alex in a tiny little speedo. They had seen his arms and sometimes his pecs, but now they were going to get to see his whole body. Something I got to see all the time. I was so lucky!

Alex and I looked at the DVD?s to check out the poses. ?You pick the poses, John, because you faggot boys know what makes a muscle stud look great. You?re so into muscles you know what looks good. I?ll pick the music.? Alex picked out a song that I had heard on the radio that was very popular with high school kids. I can?t even remember the name of it, but it did have a good beat. I was his choreographer. I planned his routine so it would go with the music and I picked poses that would show how big Alex?s muscles were yet how graceful and symmetrical he was. I knew every one of Alex?s muscles better than I knew my own muscles. I knew the striations of his pecs and how big they bulged. I knew his huge triceps, every bulge and contour of his those enormous muscles. I had felt all of his muscles. I had licked all of his muscles. I had kissed all his muscles. I knew exactly how his biceps bulged and peaked. I knew exactly how his gigantic quads and calves looked both flexed and unflexed, huge masses of pure muscle. I knew his delts, his lats, his abs, his butt. I had felt and licked and kissed all of his muscles. I knew everything about Alex?s muscles. I was the perfect choreographer.

We practiced every day for an hour, right after dinner, right before our hot sex. The posing got both of us real turned on for sex. Alex was a fast learner and he picked up the routine very quickly. He also learned the various compulsory poses that the judges made you do. I watched and gave him pointers, how to make his muscles look bigger, better, sexier. He got a haircut. His hair looked beautiful. Black, cut short, it was gorgeous. And his face was so handsome, with his blue eyes, strong jaw and beautiful cheekbones. He was such a total stud.

We tried on the little yellow posing suit. It fit Alex?s waist just fine, but his huge legs could barely fit through the leg holes. I was sure that none of the other contestants who had size 33 waists had legs that were two inches bigger than their waists. The other problem was that Alex?s cock was so large that it was very visible under the tiny suit. He had to move his cock so it was pointing to the side. Otherwise it would poke up through the top or push down and make a big tent below. And I knew that if Alex got an erection, that huge cock would try to bust through the suit by its brute force. I was hoping that Alex wouldn?t get an erection on stage. But Alex looked fantastic in his posing suit. You could see his shredded butt muscles and the lower part of his washboard abs and his awesome oblique muscles that pointed right at his cock. He looked great. However, when he looked at his body in the mirror, he usually did get an erection. He liked what he saw - his body was gorgeous - and of course I was always praising his muscles. He always got turned on when I worshipped his muscles. As we watched his body in the mirror, his cock would grow and bulge under his little posing suit. I told him, ?Well Alex, if you do get an erection, the people will see that you?re a real man in every possible way.? He laughed.

The contest was on a Saturday. It was in an auditorium with a stage and seating. The powerlifting contest was first. They had put the bench, the squat rack and the weights on stage for the competition. After it was over, they would remove the weights and we would have the teenage bodybuilding contest and then the men?s bodybuilding contest. After we got to the contest site, we found out that Alex was the only bodybuilder who had entered the powerlifting contest. The other powerlifters weren?t bodybuilders. They were all too chunky or too fat. They had muscle but they didn?t have the great symmetry and proportions that a bodybuilder needs. And the bodybuilders had some nice looking muscles but they weren?t very strong. They knew they couldn?t compete in strength with the powerlifters. So Alex was the only guy who was going to do both. He was both buffed and strong.

Alex had put on his tiny yellow posing suit underneath his green workout shorts. He was wearing his white wife beater and his green shorts, just like he did when he was taking a workout at the gym. I was carrying his tanning oil and some towels to wipe his skin. We walked in the door and all eyes immediately focused on Alex. Nobody had ever seen him before at either a powerlifting contest or a bodybuildng contest. They couldn?t believe what they were seeing. A beautiful, huge, muscular stud that was easily the biggest, most muscular guy in the room. We went over to the powerlifting official and gave him Alex?s name. ?Jeez, you don?t look like a teen. Gimme your driver?s license. I wanna see some proof.? Alex handed the official his drivers license, showing he was only 18, not even 19 which would have been permitted. The guy looked at the license and then at Alex?s face several times. ?Unbelievable,? he said. Then he handed the license back. ?Okay, here?s how it works. We?re gonna do benches first, then squats, then deadlifts? We keep going up in weight. So the little guys will start off with the lighter poundages and then they?ll get to their limit and they?ll be out as we go up. You big guys can start any time. But if you miss your first lift, you?re out. So start at a poundage you know you can lift. You need a couple warmups anyway. You got that Mr. Johnson?? Alex nodded and said ?Yeah, I got that.?

All of the lifters were wearing t-shirts except Alex, who was wearing his revealing wife beater. Some of them had long sweatpants too. Alex was the only lifter who showed off his body with is wife beater and workout shorts. I?m sure the lifters were glad they were wearing t-shirts after seeing Alex?s incredibly muscular body. We watched the little guys start with the bench press. They started with 135 pounds, something I could never lift but that was a feather for Alex. All of the men pressed the 135?s, so they added two 25 pound plates, making it weight 185. Alex smiled as he saw some of the men struggle with that weight. ?I was benchin? 185 in eighth grade,? he whispered in my ear. When the lifters had finished with that weight, they took off the 25?s and added two 45?s, making the bar weigh 225. Now this was getting hard for some of the lifters. ?Still eighth grade,? Alex whispered as he watched the men struggle. Those who struggled were lightweights and a couple of middleweights, some in their teens and some were older ones too. One teen who looked to be about 18 like Alex couldn?t make the 225. His lift weight would be the 185. Almost all of the lifter entrants lifted this weight. Even though they could press more, they wanted to start with the 225, two plates. I asked Alex if he wanted to start. ?Too fucking light,? he said. ?I?ll wait for three plates.?

Then they added another 50 pounds, making the bar weigh 275. All of the lifters except Alex lifted this weight and many of them couldn?t lift it. Everyone was looking at Alex. Was he in this meet or not? They took off the two 25?s and added two 45?s, making the bar weigh 315, three big plates on each side. Now the lightweight lifters were really dropping off and some of the middleweights couldn?t lift it either. ?Ninth grade,? whispered Alex. Alex was benching 315 when he was in ninth grade! When everyone had finished, Alex got under the bar and jerked it off the rack like it was a twig. He brought it down to his chest and then pressed it up so fast it was like he was lifting a toothpick. Then he did nine more quick reps. He jumped up off the bench and said ?Nice little warmup.? Everyone was staring at him. Spectators in the audience began clapping. Tammy was there with some of her colleagues from Donovan Nutrition. Most of our office staff was there too, even the partner who promoted Alex. But it wasn?t just them who were clapping. Everyone was clapping for Alex. It was obvious that Alex was the star. I mean, when you?re six feet two inches and weigh 275 pounds of solid muscle, you are a star. I was so proud to be Alex?s manager.

The weight kept going up and more and more entrants were dropping out. At four plates - 405 pounds - Alex cranked out eight easy reps and only five other contestants managed to make one rep with the weight. Alex was showing everyone who the man was in the room. The other five contestants were all big fat weightlifters, in their late 20?s and 30?s, who pumped huge weights in the gym but who looked terrible. Yeah, they were big but they were fat and ugly. Alex was big, but he was muscular and beautiful. At 455, two of the other guys couldn?t make it. Alex cranked out eight reps. The audience clapped wildly as he lifted the huge weights. At five plates - 495 pounds - two more guys dropped out. Alex did six reps. It was like he was in the gym doing a chest workout. There was now raucous clapping as Alex jumped off the bench. So it now was just Alex and this huge guy in his 30?s who barely made one rep. He must have weighed 350 pounds. His waist must have been 42 inches around. ?Who the fuck are you?? the guy said to Alex. ?I always win these meets.? Alex looked at him, slightly flexed his pecs and said, ?Now you?re a loser.?

Alex turned to me and said. ?It?s getting a little warm in here.? I could see his body was starting to sweat after he had cranked out so many reps with the heavy weights. But I also knew he wanted to show off. I knew Alex very well. He reached down and pulled off his wifebeater, now revealing his huge torso for all to see. There was a gasp from the audience and then loud clapping as they saw all of his upper body. The other lifters looked at him in awe. They all had big fat waists and none of them showed any abs, while Alex?s small eight pack waist looked like a washboard of shredded muscle.

They added two 25?s to the bar, making it weigh 545. The big guy got under the bar, lifted it off the rack and lowered it to his chest. Then he pushed. But he couldn?t press it back up. The spotters had to grab it and lift it back up. He was out. His weight was 495, a pretty good weight for any man. Alex looked at the bar. ?That?s a pussy weight, he said. Take off those 25?s and put on two 45?s. That?s six plates, 585 pounds.? The spotters did as they were told. Alex got on the bench. I looked at the bar and I could see it was bending from the huge amount of iron on each side. The spotters were nervous. They had never spotted someone doing a bench press with 585 pounds. They had their hands under the bar, ready to grab the weight.

Alex lowered the bar to his huge chest. His torso was so huge, with his enormous chest bulging off the bench. His butt and legs were bulging with muscle too, which meant that his tiny little waist was several inches off the bench. It was like he had two huge masses of muscle held together by his tiny but incredibly muscular waist and lower back. His pecs and arms and delts were dripping with sweat. Striations of muscle were everywhere and veins pulsated with blood under his thin skin. Then he pushed the bar up and his pecs bulged to an enormous size. Fibers of muscle almost burst his skin. The bar went up, not slowly but pretty fast. He got it to the top, locked his elbows and jammed it into the rack. There was the loudest clapping I had ever heard, with people standing in the seats and yelling and clapping. He jumped up off the bench and flexed his arms for the crowd. There was more yelling and clapping.

Then he grabbed an energy drink, a Donovan Nutrition drink that Tammy had given him. Tammy gave him a few cases of their products and Alex was drinking the drink while standing next to the 585 pound bar he had just pressed. He looked radiant in just his green workout shorts, with sweat dripping off his skin and his muscles pumped to the max. Tammy had a camera and she ran up and took some pictures of Alex drinking her drink next to the huge weights. Alex winked at her.

?Put on the 25?s,? he yelled. ?I wanna see if I can do 635. That would be a record for me.? The meet manager said, ?That would be a teenage record for the state of Texas. No teenager has ever benched over 600 pounds.? Alex was stoked. He wanted to set the record. So the spotters loaded the bar with the 25?s. The bar was really bending now. Seven plates on each side, six 45?s and a 25. Alex got on the bench and looked at me. I said, ?You?re a stud Alex. Your muscles are way stronger than that iron. Your muscles are huge. Your muscles are stronger than shit. Push up that little weight, Alex. Push it up!? Alex was more stoked than ever. I always got him stoked. He lifted the bar off the rack and lowered it to his chest. Then his pec muscles bulged, his delts bulged and his arms bulged. All his muscles were bulging with ultimate power. He let out a loud grunt and slowly the bar went up. He got it to the top and smashed it into the rack. He jumped up off the bench and yelled ?Fucking strong!? Everyone in the audience was yelling and clapping. Alex had set a new Texas teenage bench press record. Tammy came up and took a few more pictures of Alex drinking her drink next to the record setting weights. I rubbed my hard cock. Alex?s upper body was totally pumped. All his muscle fibers were bulging and were red with blood surging through the muscle. His arms were incredibly pumped, probably up to 22 inches and his chest must have measured 60 inches. Veins were popping out everywhere. Alex was a stud.

TO BE CONTINUED
Another great episode. I love how Alex knows that he's the strongest & the best. Can't wait to see what you have aplnned for the rest if Alex's day for us! Keep cranking out these awesome stories

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options