The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 09:04 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 9 (The End)

The Office Boy - Part 9

by John D.

Next it was time for the squats. The meet manager looked at the bar Alex had just pressed. Every weight on the stage was on that bar. He never expected anyone would be able to bench or squat or deadlift more than 635 pounds. But he looked at Alex?s huge legs and knew Alex was going to be squatting with a lot more than 635. So he quickly told one of his assistants to drive to the gym and bring back four more 45 pound plates. They needed to be ready for Alex.

They used the same procedure for the squats with the smaller guys dropping out as the weight went up. Alex didn?t even squat until there were six plates on the bar, 315 pounds. He cranked out 15 reps, warming up his huge quads. The weight kept getting heavier, with Alex taking about four reps per try. Finally it was just Alex and the huge 350 pound fat guy when the bar got to the weight of Alex?s record setting bench press, 635 pounds. The guy had huge legs, but Alex?s legs were bigger. And they were way more muscular. ?You?re gonna lose again,? said Alex as he looked at the guy?s legs and then at his legs. ?You?re weak.? The guy scowled. Nobody had called him weak before. But Alex could. Alex was way stronger than him. I laughed as Alex made the huge guy feel like a little girl. And I rubbed my rock hard cock.

The huge guy couldn?t squat with the 635. The meet director was right that he had originally brought enough weight for the lifters. Except that he hadn?t met Alex. ?Fuckin? pussy weight,? sneered Alex. ?You?re just a little weakling. Watch what a man can do.? Alex cranked out six easy reps. ?More weight. Put on way more weight.? The spotters put seven big plates plus a 25 plate on each side, making the bar weigh 725 pounds. Almost 100 pounds more than the big fat guy couldn?t lift. The crowd gasped as they heard how much weight was on the bar. Alex got under the bar and squatted down. Then his huge legs exploded and he pushed the bar up quite fast. It was like the 725 pound bar weighed 100 pounds.

When he finished, the crowd roared and clapped and Alex flex his huge thighs for them. ?More weight!? he yelled at the spotters. They put eight big 45 plates on each side, making the bar weigh 765. The bar was bending so much. It was hard to believe a human being was going to try to lift a bar so heavily loaded with weights that the iron was bending. Alex got under the bar and squatted down. Sweat was pouring off his face and neck and his whole body. His neck was huge, bulging out with thick muscle on top of his huge bulging trap muscles. His pushed up with his thighs and his quads bulged with power. His calves were huge and pumped too. The bar went up and soon Alex was standing up with the 765 pounds on his huge shoulders. He racked the bar to thunderous applause.

He pointed down to the 25 pound plates. ?Put those on. That?ll make it weigh 815. I?ve never squatted over 800 pounds before. This will be a record for me.? The meet manager said, ?That will be a record for all teenagers in Texas. No teen has ever squatted with that much.? Alex smiled. ?Well, you?re looking at him,? he said. Alex got under the bar, jerked it off the rack and lowered his body. Then he grunted and started pushing up his legs. Sweat poured out of every pore in his skin. His muscles bulged, not just in his legs but in his back, his chest, his shoulders, his traps and his arms. Every muscle in Alex?s body was pushing as he forced up the heavy weight. He slowly pushed up the weight and finally stood up straight. There he was, my idol Alex, standing straight and tall with 815 pounds of iron on his back. I could hardly wait to ravish him. He racked the bar as the crowd screamed and clapped wildly. Then he flexed his legs, those huge legs that squatted with over 200 pounds more than the next biggest guy in the competition. Alex was a god.

Well, needless to say, Alex won the deadlift competition too, deadlifting nine plates on each side, 855 pounds. I mean, how can someone lift 855 pounds off the ground? That?s like lifting five men all at once with the machine like muscles in your incredibly muscular back. Alex?s total poundage for the three lifts was 2,305 pounds, a Texas record. Alex was incredibly strong. I thought about what Alex?s phenomenally strong chest and legs and back could do on a football field. He would just mow over his competition with his incredible size and strength. My mind was wondering as I saw Alex flex his muscles for the crowd as all his competitors stood there and looked at him in awe. The crowd was clapping and yelling as Alex smiled like the conquering hero he was.

Then I remembered that the bodybuilding contest was starting right away. The spotters were already removing the weights from the stage. I tapped Alex on his huge shoulder and said, ?Let?s go. We have to get ready for the bodybuilding contest.? He nodded his head, waved to the crowd and went with me to the side of the stage where the bodybuilding competitors were warming up. We walked in and everybody turned and looked at Alex. They had heard all the clapping and now they were seeing what everyone was clapping about. Their mouths dropped open.

The lightweight teenage competitors were all ready to start. They were oiled with tanning oil and all pumped up from the light dumbbells backstage. They looked like little shrimps next to Alex. He outweighed them by over 125 pounds. They looked at this huge teenager in total shock. Then they took the stage to do the mandatory poses.

Luckily since Alex was a super heavyweight, we had enough time to prepare before he had to compete. He didn?t need to pump up, because his muscles were already totally pumped from the huge weights he had just lifted. He stripped off his workout shorts and was now standing in front of me in his tight yellow speedos, ready for me to apply the tanning oil. Everyone in the room was looking at Alex. His muscles were bulging. His skin was sweaty and hot. He looked incredible. He adjusted his cock so it was hidden as much as possible under the tight shorts. But you could still see how big and thick it was.

Now I got to do what I had been waiting for all day, applying the tanning oil to Alex?s huge body. I rubbed the oil into his hot skin, feeling his bulging muscles flexing and the veins coursing right under his paper thin skin. I felt like an artist working with a huge living statue, making the statue look even better to the human eye by making the skin tan. The tan skin would better show off the fibers and striations in Alex?s huge muscles. As I rubbed in the oil Alex started looking like a statue, a young Greek god. A Greek god of muscle.

I rubbed the oil everywhere, including under his speedo and on his firm round muscle butt. Alex kind of groaned as I rubbed and I thought I saw his cock getting bigger. ?Don?t think those things, Alex. Your cock is getting bigger. Think of something else.? He grinned. I finished applying the oil as the middleweights had finished. Now the heavyweights competed, kids that were still over 50 pounds lighter than Alex. They were big kids, big football player types with lots of muscle, but the looked small next to Alex. I finished rubbing in the oil and dabbed Alex?s skin with the towels. His skin looked beautiful. I thought of ourselves as artists, Alex building a huge beautiful body and me making that body look as good as it could.

Alex started lifting some of the weights that were there. They were light for him ? the heaviest weight was only 40 pounds ? but they did keep his muscles nice and pumped. Finally they called the super heavyweight teens. There were only three other competitors besides Alex. There weren?t very many teen bodybuilders who weighed over 225 pounds and still looked like bodybuilders. They all looked like they weighed about 230 to 240 pounds. They were big teens, but they were soft. Two of the guys were shorter than Alex and had big but flabby looking muscles. The muscles bulged under their skin, but your couldn?t see any fibers or veins. The third guy was tall, probably about six feet four inches, but he looked like an awkward basketball player. Some of his muscles were big, others were small. And he too wasn?t cut. It was hard to be cut when you weigh 235 pounds. But then there was Alex. At 275 pounds, he was 35 pounds heavier that the biggest of his competitors. And Alex was all muscle. He was so pumped from his powerlifting that his muscles were shredded and bulging. His skin looked beautiful, very tan but not too dark. You could see every fiber of muscle and all of his veins surging with blood under his cellophane-like skin.

The four competitors went onstage and there was raucous applause from the audience. There was twice as much applause as there had been for any of the other competitions. The bodybuilders did their mandatory poses and needless to say Alex looked fantastic. They headed offstage and Alex came up to me smiling. ?I think they liked me,? he said, grinning. ?They liked my body.? I dabbed his skin with the towel and said, ?You looked great. You were so hot. Did you hear all those people screaming? They love you Alex.? Alex?s cock started to get hard under his shorts. ?Ooops,? I said. ?Think of your posing routine. Think of the song. Get that boner down.? He pushed his semi-hard cock to just the right place in his tiny posing trunks. But Alex was excited. That cock stayed semi-hard.

Alex was the last teen to pose. The other three contestants drew mild, polite applause from the audience. Then Alex stepped onto the stage. The place went wild. He hadn?t even started posing yet but the yelling and clapping was incredibly loud. The people loved his body. I watched his cock and I thought I could see it growing. Then his music started and he started posing his muscles. A double bicep flex. A lat pose. A flex of his huge legs. A side chest shot. An abs pose. The people were going wild, screaming and clapping as Alex hit pose after pose, showing off his incredible muscles. He turned around and hit a double biceps pose from the back, then a lat pose. When he turned back to the front, I could see his huge hard cock was almost poking out of his yellow posing suit. He hit a most muscular pose and the crowd was standing, stomping their feet and yelling and screaming. He finished with a double biceps pose, with his pumped up 24-1/2 inch guns proudly displaying their huge muscularity, his lats spread as wide as the lats of two ordinary men, his huge bowling ball shoulders flaring down to his washboard waist and narrow hips, and his gigantic legs flexing like big oak trees. His neck was thick and commanding and his face looked beautiful, with his blue eyes, dark hair and strong jaw and chin. The people were going wild. This excited Alex even more. The head of his big cock pushed through the tiny yellow posing suit. Alex was a man. All man. I think the screams of the girls and some of the guys were even louder as they saw Alex?s huge cock as well as his fantastic body.

The applause kept up even after Alex left the stage. It was like he had taken over the show. He came up to me and said ?That was fun. They really like me.? He pushed his cock down, trying to get it under the suit. ?You were awesome,? I said as I dabbed his skin with the towel. Well, Alex won the teen super heavyweight contest, the overall teen contest, the men?s super heavyweight contest and the overall men?s contest. Alex won every contest they had. He was Mr. Teen Texas and Mr. Texas. Plus he was the Texas powerlifting champion. I was so proud of Alex.

When the contest was over, lots of people came backstage to get close to Alex. There were photographers, there were girls, there were guys, probably a lot of gay guys who wanted to get as close as they could to Alex. And then there were the product people, people who sold products to guys who wanted to put on muscle, companies like Donovan Nutrition that made a fortune in the muscle building industry. Tammy was there with her colleagues. There were also representatives from about six other companies, selling everything from protein powders and drinks to fat burners to energy drinks.

They started pushing up close to Alex. ?Alex, I want you to endorse our product! We?ll pay you a lot of money. You?re gonna be world famous. Please Alex, endorse our product!? Alex grabbed me around my shoulders and held me next to him. He spoke up in a very loud voice. ?This is my manager John. You can talk to John about me endorsing your products. But I can tell you this right now. You all have to use Wendel Advertising as your advertising agency. You pay me to endorse your product and you use Wendel Advertising to sell it. John and I work for Wendel. You have to use us.?

So Alex posed for pictures and talked to his adoring fans, while I talked to the company people. Tammy agreed to send all her business to Wendel if Alex endorsed her product. She threw out a number for the endorsement and I doubled it. She didn?t agree right away, and while she was thinking, several other companies not only agreed to use Wendel but to pay an even greater price for Alex?s endorsement than I had asked from Tammy. So she finally agreed. And she demanded, privately in my ear, that she had to keep getting fucked by Alex. I nodded my head. In all, I made oral agreements - to be confirmed in writing - with eight companies for a huge amount of money in endorsements and all their advertising going to Wendel. What a fantastic day.

After about an hour of Alex posing and talking to fans and me talking to the company people we finally left the meet. We got in Alex?s new car and drove slowly out of the parking lot as people were staring at Alex?s huge body sitting next to little wimpy me and at his gigantic arm hanging out the window. His skin still looked tan. We had agreed that he was going to fuck the shit out of me while looking at his hot tan muscles in the mirror. I could hardly wait. I told him about the deals I had made and he grinned. ?You?re my manager, John. You?re gonna get a third of everything I make from the endorsements. I wouldn?t have been in this contest if you hadn?t prodded me. I would never had made all this money if it weren?t for you.? I hugged Alex?s torso and said, ?Thank you Alex. We?re like partners.? Alex nodded.

The next day at the office, we told the partner about the deals we had made at the contest. This was more work than Wendel Advertising had ever gotten. It was going to double the size of the company. All the people who went to the contest were swooning over Alex. He proudly flexed his muscles for them and even took off his shirt and gave them his posing routine so they could see his torso up close. They clapped as loudly as they had the day before. After a few minutes, the partner came up and called everyone?s attention. He explained the huge amount of business that Alex had just brought in. Then he said, ?We?ve decided to make Alex a Partner and we?ve decided to make John a Director and Alex?s personal assistant. Let?s give them a hand.? Everyone started clapping wildly. I couldn?t believe that Alex was now going to be a Partner and I was going to be a Director. That was the position that Alex used to have. I was going to make what Alex was making and now Alex was going to get huge money as a Partner. Both Alex and I were grinning like little eight graders. Alex had become the biggest rainmaker in the firm?s history. No doubt the partners were afraid that if they didn?t treat him right, he might take off and join a competitor. And they realized that I was a key part of Alex?s success. So they promoted both of us.

Alex moved into his huge Partner office and I moved in to my big Director cubicle next door. We signed the written contracts with all the companies and the business started pouring in. Alex posed for pictures using the products he was endorsing and pretty soon his pictures were all over the muscle magazines. Everyone wanted to talk to this powerful 18 year old. Magazines were now calling for interviews and more pictures. It was wild. And the checks came rolling in.

Tammy got pregnant with a baby boy that she was going to call Alex. Alex bought two condominiums on the top floor of a beautiful high rise building. One condo was his and one condo was mine. We each had half the floor. The views were spectacular. There was a wall of solid mirror in each of our bedrooms so Alex could see his huge muscles flex as I ravished his muscles and he fucked the shit out of me. We both left our doors unlocked, and almost every night Alex came over or I?d go over to his place and he fucked me several times as I worshipped his body and we both came again and again.. He always came over for a huge breakfast and dinner which I cooked for him. He gained another 25 pounds of muscle and weighed 300 pounds, all shredded, rock hard muscle. He was huge. He had reached his goal of getting big. He was the biggest, studliest teenager in Texas, probably the whole United States. Sometimes he?d have a date - he still liked to fuck girls - but after the date he always came over to my condo to get his real fuck, the fuck of his little muscle ravishing faggot boy.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to Padraig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 09:51 AM

Padraig is on a distinguished road
Thanks again for all your contributions, John! I really loved this story!!
  #3   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 02:57 PM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
From the bottom of my heart, thank you John.
  #4   Add to u4huggs's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2007, 10:12 AM

u4huggs is on a distinguished road
Thanks for writing this series...it was awesome. You rtime & effort WAS appreciated!
  #5   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 3rd, 2007, 10:14 PM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
Thanks for the great little office romp! I enjoyed this piece of escapism very much. Consider me a fan.
  #6   Add to FH99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 09:15 AM

FH99 is on a distinguished road
I enjoyed this story. It was interesting to read about Alex's change in attitude towards John as the story progressed. I'm glad it was a happy ending for both of them.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options