The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to josefhoward's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 03:48 PM
Josef Howard

josefhoward is on a distinguished road
Vampires of Sodom and Gomarrah: Chapter III

by Josef Howard
copyright 2007

Rex gets up to wash his hands. He brings back a towel from the powder room on the first floor and wipes my chest dry. I can already see the heightened adoration in his eyes. My vampire senses pick up on his elevated pulse rate. He?s practically glowing while he?s in the room with me. Same with Ryan and Tank. The other two are just trying to regain their straight guy composure and cover their loss of self control with comments about the strange powerful shit they smoked.
Rex rolls another round of joints and lights them up. The game is still on the TV, but only Jerome and Yawar, the two not yet part of my litter, are even making a show of watching it.
I tell Ryan and Tank to help Yawar and Jerome, out of their clothes. Like good pets they do as they?re told, and although Yawar and Jerome are more than a little weirded out, the fact that it?s their buddies helping them disrobe lulls them into some semblance of security.
They both have tight gym bodies. Yawar is kind of hairy. Jerome is smooth. But the big surprise is Jerome?s cock. In every group of guys there?s usually somebody like Jerome, a quiet unassuming guy whose secretly well-endowed. When Ryan pulls Jerome?s sweat pants down, a foot long sausage flips up and slaps his hard stomach. I wonder if the others have ever caught a glimpse of it before. It?s a cinch they?ve never seen it as engorged as this.
I kneel between Jerome?s knees and he lets out an ecstatic yelp as I suck it all up in one gulp. I suck it hard, pulling my tight lips up the shaft, then washing the head with my tongue. Even though it?s hard as a rock now, I decide to take it up another notch before I suck the cum out of his hose. With my lips wrapped around the head, I elongate my tongue. The tip stretches out, thin as thread, forked at the end, and slides inside Jerome?s piss slit. Jerome can?t figure out what is happening as the tip of my tongue slips down inside over two inches, tickling his urethra and driving him wild. I can feel his dick get even harder in my mouth. I wrap my hand around his rock sized balls and tug on his scrotum. Before he can lose it, I withdraw and start slurping up the outside of his cock, taking every inch deep into my throat and drawing air like a vacuum cleaner. In just a few minutes he?s pawing frantically at the back of my head and squirting hard inside my throat.
Seeing his buddy so excited has kept Yawar boned and more than ready for his turn. As soon as Jerome stops spurting, I devour Yawar?s fat tool and give him the blow job of his life. Jerome is already tucking himself back in his pants and watching the television, but Yawar, sitting just six inches from his hip, is frenzied, gasping for air and trying in vain to fuck my face and hold my head still as I work him over, undaunted by his struggles. Finally he blows thick wads of syrupy cum into my mouth out of his stone hard cock. I keep on working him over, prolonging his orgasm and drinking up the extra juice.
When we?re finished, Jerome makes some excuse about needing to get to his job. Yawar and he drove to Rex?s house together, so he takes him in tow, even though I?m pretty certain Yawar would have stayed a little longer.
My pups are another story. Now that they?ve tasted my cum, they?d do anything for me. Their clothes are already off, their boners wagging in the wind like puppy dog tails. My vampire semen has not only affected their attitudes, it?s also affected their bodies. It takes three doses to change their physique and turn them into vampires like me, but the first dose is enough to make their balls double in size. They?re like semen milk cows now, forever horny and ready to cum.
I set Ryan in Tank?s lap, Tank?s cock slipping up under Ryan?s, and suck up the both of them at once. Rex is overcome by the sight of my bare muscle ass sticking out behind me as I squat on the floor. He kneels behind me and slides his fat cock up my ass. I don?t mind because the some of the semen he shoots inside me will find its way into my bloodstream. It?s not as efficient as down the throat, but if he?s going to squirt a load anyway, it?s better than letting it fall on the floor.
Tank earns his nickname. He?s not as big as his buddy Rex, but still he?s thick and well-muscled. His arms must be twenty-two inches, even if they aren?t extra hard and well defined. His forearms are hardly any smaller. His chest is huge and his lats are really wide also. His thighs are over thirty inches. He hasn?t shaved like a pro and the hair on his legs arms and chest is thick. His face is as wide as the rest of him. The only thing diminutive is his nose, a little button, turned up at the end, but with flaring nostrils as he gasps for air while I blow him. His cock is nine inches, and it?s almost nine inches around and now that he?s a milk cow, his balls are as big as baseballs.
Ryan is slender in comparison, but he?s got a trainer?s physique. He?s so cut even his serratus muscles under his pecs are visible. His arms are probably only nineteen inches and his thighs are around twenty-seven, but his waist is less than thirty. His dick is only six inches, but sitting in Tank?s lap puts the tip of his cock even with Tank?s.
Both of them are hard as rock candy in my mouth right now. There?s no need to let them build to a slow blow. The object of the game now is to get them to cum early and often. Tank?s penis head swells in my mouth and explodes first, but the feeling of hot cum sloshing around his cock in my mouth sends Ryan over the edge in just a couple seconds. I gulp down their sweet and sour tasting cum with relish. No matter how much of it I drink, it?s never too much. Rex is frantically fucking my ass as I swallow, squirting his quart deep into my guts.
Fast forward a few hours and my pups are exhausted, sleeping on the couch and the floor, drained of cum. Me, I?ve got a tummy full of hot cum and couldn?t feel more energetic. I decide to shower and get dressed. If the three of them are still asleep when I?m done, I?ll leave them to rest. I know where to find them tomorrow, and I know they?ll be anxious to feed me then.
The master bath in Rex?s McMansion has a gym style shower, with room for half a dozen guys and as many shower heads. It?s enclosed in glass and feed by a steamer. I begin to wonder just how heterosexual the Rexster ever was.
I haven?t gotten much further than lathering up before Rex walks in the bathroom, magnificently nude, strutting as he walks, his hard cock wagging in the air in front of him. He?s heard the water running and he?d come to join me. The conditioning of an Olympian level bodybuilder has served him well. It clearly doesn?t take him as long to recover from physical exertion.
Rex takes over washing my back and gives my butt hole extra attention as he works up the lather on my cock. I?m hard in a few seconds. Rex lathers his own ass hole and coaxes me inside it. As horny as I always am, I know I?m not going to shoot inside him, but there?s no harm in giving him a ride. I plant his hands on the tiled wall. He arches his back and tilts it up to give me easier access. The steaming water rinses the soap from our bodies and washes away the sweat we work up as I pump him into a frenzy. Once or twice I try to withdraw, but Rex is determined to take my load, so I decide to fake an orgasm to get it over with, but I don?t let him cum. I turn him around and suck him down my throat.
?Rex, we?re going to try something new now.?
He nods.
I slip my finger into his ass and rub against his prostate. ?Feel this??
He squirms and nods.
?When I rub there again, you?re going to shoot like a fire hydrant, and you?re going to keep shooting until I stop. You got that?? I licked the length of his cock. Rex shuddered, anxious to give it a try. ?But that?s not all. Every time I touch you there you?re going to shoot. Got that? EVERY TIME! No matter how often I do it and no matter how often you?ve cum before.?
?Yes, sir!? Rex answered emphatically.
I smiled up at him and dove down on his stiff dick, forcing it deep down my throat and feeling his cock head swell inside me. I sucked him slow and hard a few times, then rubbed inside his ass. His cock jerked and fired. I swallowed and rubbed him harder. He fired like an automatic weapon. His sinewy chest heaved and he got breathless, but I didn?t let up. I was savoring the taste of him, filling my belly with the fruit of his loins, relishing his stiff cock jerking in my throat. When I released him he almost collapsed on the shower floor, but I wasn?t through. If the Rexster had stamina, I was out to test it?s limits.
Sucking his weakening cock, I fingered his prostate again. It sprang tight instantly and started firing again. I let him stop after six squirts, licked his cock clean and then engulfed it again, poked at his prostate and making him shoot harder than before.
If Rex wondered how I could command his body in ways that were beyond his own abilities, he never had a chance to ponder it. With only short intervals of relaxed bliss between them, I worked him into twenty-five orgasms in thirty minutes, filling my belly with a quart of his cum, draining his outsized balls of jism as fast as his newly amped sex organs could make it.
When I was finished, Rex could barely stand. I toweled him dry, tucked him into his kingsize bed and padded down the stairs and out the door.

comments welcomed here and by e-mail at [email protected]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 05:21 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
One word:

BONE!

Thanks, Josef, always and forever!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to swoleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2007, 04:09 PM

swoleboy is on a distinguished road
dude. we need more of these stories
  #4   Add to PecChaser's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 04:20 PM

PecChaser is on a distinguished road
Amazing.. as always josef...
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 28th, 2008, 07:25 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I could really use some more of this about now! :-)

xoxo

Richard

a very greedy little piggy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode