The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Personals
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Personals Connect and meet with other muscle growth fans in your area. Looking for a friend, training partner, or something else? Check out this forum!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Shortnbeefymbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2004, 11:24 PM

Shortnbeefymbb
Henderson, Nevada...Gold's Gym

He guys, I'm new to this forum, and I lift at Gold's Gym in Henderson, Nevada. Looking for a serious workout bud. I'm very, laid back, easy going dude, but don't mess around when it comes to lifting. I'm 5'4 180lbs. 46chest, 32waist, 17.5arms, 25qds..and looking to get freaky bigger!! Also, because of work, I'm an airline flight attendant, I do get to travel all over, and do work out at other Gold's Gym around the country. So, if anyone's seriously looking for dedicated workout bud..i'm your man...later guys!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 14th, 2004, 11:58 PM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
Hey mbb,

maybe you were the beefy flight attendant I had on a cross country flight... his forearms were huge, sleeves up to his elbows so you could see veins everywhere!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 15th, 2004, 08:53 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Really awesome stats! I hope you'll post pix at some point! In the meantime we'll all be drooling in anticipation! :-)

xoxo

richard
  #4   Add to Shortnbeefymbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2004, 02:36 AM

Shortnbeefymbb
Don't know if I was your flight attendant claygrant, but I do get alot of positive comments and questions from my passengers, regarding my physique. And thanks arpeejay for the props on my stats. I hope to someday soon get the nerve to post a couple of pics..kinda new to all this stuff so please be patient.
  #5   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2004, 10:38 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Nevada

It's good to hear of members in the Las Vegas valley. My husband & I are thinking about moving down there, since we can't take the rain here any longer. Do you ever fly through Portland? I belong to 24 Hour Fitness, not Gold's, but I have been wanting a good excuse to check out the new Gresham Gold's (near the airport.) I am sort of surprised you don't belong to 24 HRs since they have a gym at Mc Carin Airport.
  #6   Add to Shortnbeefymbb's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 16th, 2004, 02:35 PM

Shortnbeefymbb
Hi Brent!
Yes, I've been to Portland many times, but usually not very long layovers there for me. You really should consider the move to Las Vegas...I've been here for bout 10 years now, and bought a home in henderson bout 6 years ago. I absolutely love my home, and my neighborhood, and the cost of living here is great! The weather is dry and hot in the summer...but the rest of the year its incredible. We have the mountains....mt. charleston and red-rock canyon for get aways and great hiking..and the lake..Lake Mead. Plus, lots of great places for good food, and fun nite life, if you're into that.
I don't belong to 24 hours fitness cuz I was a member of Las Vegas Athletic Club for a very long time. Then, Gold's Gym openned up in henderson, half a mile from my house, so I thought I'd make the switch. I haven't regretted it at all...really like Gold's Gym!! Anyways, let me know if I can be of assistance in any way!
  #7   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 17th, 2004, 08:53 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
LV Summers

My mom lives in North Las Vegas (near Summerlin) and I go down there quite a bit. I know that the economy down there is great, and the cost of living os so low there it shocks me every time I go down there. Also, I may move this Summer since I love the heat. I love it down there in August, the heat is wonderful. I would miss all the cool neighborhoods, and the awesome liberal attitudes of the people here, but there is a lot the love about LV too. I'm just apprehensive moving to a Republican state again. I once lived in San Francisco for a couple years, and promised myself not to live somewhere as conservative as California again. Unfortunately, I think Nevada seems even more so. Do you ever run into any problems with that?

Brent.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options