The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 07:53 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Pool Boy

muscl4life: so I?ll be your pool boy a typical California beach hot guy, 6'2" 175 pounds toned, muscular and long blond hair, tanned skin and the typical young muscle hottie; blue eyes and a killing smile, used to nail both the ladies and the guys of the huge mansions. My name is Chad, and I'm 19 years old, working as pool boy during the low season to get some extra cash

Arri: oh, sounds good.

Arri: I'll be Sam, 65 with tanned skin and thick dark hair, 6'5" and 325 pounds

muscl4life: great so you're not used to be at home during the weekdays, and when you wake up and see the hottie working on your huge pool (over 20 feet at the deepest point), the sweat and tanning lotion making his tight muscles glow under the sun, Chad works shirtless and listens to his hard rock music wondering there's no one home.

Arri: *the huge muscle daddy chuckles as he looks down at the stud cleaning his pool...today would be the day where he would make this boy his. He put on a tight-fitting black thong and starts to walk outside, carrying a towel over his shoulder, letting his massive mature physique and hairy body show for you*

muscl4life: Chad is casually working on the pool when he looks at you and almost falls into it. "Oh... s-sorry... c-can I help you?" the poor kid doesn't even know you're his boss at all, your assistants are always

muscl4life: The pool boy says literally disturbed by your magnificent figure proudly walking at the huge swimming pool patio

Arri: Mmm...*he grins as he looks over at the young boy* Well hello there. My name is Sam, I own this house...you must be my pool boy. *he lies down in a big beach lounger, grinning wide from behind his sunglasses*

muscl4life: "Oh... damn... are you Mr. Powers? Gawsh... I've never meet you in person sir... I?m sorry if I am working on your pool, but your assistant told me to clean during the week. I'll be out of here if you want...

Arri: *he shakes his head* Nah. I can wait a bit...mmm..There is one thing you could do for me, boy. *he holds up the bottle of tan oil*

muscl4life: Chad gulps down and looks to his sides "Erm... sure Mr. Powers?"The teenager comes down and grabs the bottle. his hands are literally shaking as he applies the oil on your massive hard hairy muscles "Erm... you're in great shape Mr. powers... you look like Arnold when he competed ( although he was almost like 100 pounds lighter then you are now ;P )

muscl4life: Chad continues to rub the oil over your muscles "You have a lovely house here, Mr. Powers, I think your pool is the best thing I?ve ever seen, it feels like the real ocean..."he says trying to disguise the fact that his nervous hands are exploring your V-shaped marvelously massive muscular back

Arri: *the huge man grins and flexes his chest for you, but when it returns it wasn't quite that large...or was it?* Well thank you Chad...I appreciate it.

muscl4life: Chad felt the impact on his hands, it felt like you moved even though he was sure you just stood there, he smiles back to you and continues applying the lotion "erm... sir can i ask you a question? do you live in the house all by yourself? I?ve never seen anyone but the help..."

Arri: *he nods, tensing his arms a bit, feeling them grow ever so slightly* Mhm...I'm all alone out here.?

muscl4life: "Wow... don't you feel lonely? I mean... this is a mansion..."Chad says really impressed. He can't help the feeling to feel weird like his hands are covering less area than a moment before, your body now needs even more oil, so he applies more and then again he feels your body moving. "Do you get to enjoy your pool, sir?"

Arri: *he nods softly, his body starting to swell slowly, his thong growing tight* Mmmm..yeah, I love my pool...

muscl4life: Chad suddenly noticed you're looking even taller, but he just shook his head, and tries to focus on his work "anything else you'd want from me sir?" Asks the hottie teenager dressed in his own golden Speedo, he prefers to tan while working but now he was not sure it was a good idea since his boss came out of nowhere.

Arri: *smirks* Nah, that's okay boy. Just go back to what you were doin'...?

muscl4life: Chad gets back to his job, but the massive muscle man standing there is so attractive, and when you stand powerfully looking at him and starts to pose like a real bodybuilder he just look shocked "Sir... y-you look amazing...u... used to be a bodybuilder huh?"

Arri: *he nods softly* Sure did, boy...sometimes I really miss it. But I'd never wanna go back to being that small!

muscl4life: the sensual posing of the mature muscle in front of that horny teenager soon works its wonders his golden Speedo is now filled with his 8 inches, but now he looks at the powerful Sam and his humongous sausage so tight inside the thong.

muscl4life: "Small sir? You.. ain't small... you're the biggest man I?ve ever seen! and i know my bodybuilders..."Chad said soon regretting his confession, but he can't take his eyes off the huge muscle daddy in front of him, and he looks so massive, so powerfully muscular and humongously strong.

Arri: *the huge daddy grins, now over 7 feet tall and 500 pounds* Feh! bodybuilders are fucking puny...they dunno what real MASS is...*he flexes his 32 inch bicep*

muscl4life: Chad drops his working tools and is completely shocked by the uncanny view. "Shiiiiit... Sir... you're... fucking taller... bigger... h-how... shit... i must be getting crazy" Chad mumbles because he simply can't understand such fantastic episode

Arri: *the massive man grins and bends down, flexing his huge pecs, making them grow for you* Mrrr...What?s wrong boy?

muscl4life: "You-you... look bigger, no... you're fucking bigger I know that I just know that.." Chad says still from afar he is scared by the immense power but he just can't wait to get closer to the growing behemoth, the muscles bulging and glistening under the scorching sun

Arri: *grins wide, growling* Get over here and touch me boy! Feel real power! *he roars as he swells up bigger and bigger, 750 pounds now...*

muscl4life: Chad runs closer to you, tripping over his own tools, he is just overwhelmed by the manly presence of that huge beast "shit... sir... you're just amazing... I?ve never... shit... your muscles, you're ... so fucking hot!!!"

Arri: *the huge man easily picks you up and rips your thong away, stuffing three huge fingers into your anus* Mrrrr..you like this muscle boy?

muscl4life: "Ohhhh...sir.. "The young man feels the huge man working him like a mere toy "Oh sir... I love muscle, and your muscles are the biggest in the whole world, I?ve never seen such huge muscles..." Chad says touching your arms with tender admiration.

Arri: *the massive man laughs* You haven't seen anything yet boy...

muscl4life: Chad looks at the man "Fuck sir... can you grow bigger? I mean you already look like a god, but shit... oh shit... your fingers are so thick, so massive!"

Arri: *he growls* you want me to grow bigger, boy?!

muscl4life: Chad gulps "Can you grow bigger sir? I?d love... to see that... if you let me?that is..."

Arri: *he chuckles and grunts, his pecs inflating slowly* Yeah...you like big pecs on a man, boy?

muscl4life: "I love huge massive pecs sir, it's so... oh fuck you're so huge....man look at those nipples, sir... you look amazing... but you must get it all the time. Shit your muscles they look like you were young again, they are hard and vigorous!" Chad says as he keeps rubbing them, oh fuck your nipples... they're HUGE!"

Arri: *he growls loudly, making his pecs inflate faster, faster than the rest of him, blossoming out into two huge round orbs of man power!*

muscl4life: Chad moans and worships your huge pecs "Sir... your arms, I need them to look huge, I love your biceps Sir, they look so powerful... I urge them to grow too..." Chad purrs as he feels your cock growing underneath him. You notice this boy is a real muscle junkie

Arri: *laughs deeply at that, flexing his biceps and forcing them to grow larger and larger, passing ten feet in height and over 1600 pounds! He grins and jumps in the pool, carrying the boy, letting him swim around his massive body*

muscl4life: Chad floats in the water and savors your immense muscles "I.. think I know why you need such a large and deep pool... and I thought you practiced scuba diving..." Chad grins as he looks at your monumental body "Shit, sir... I could stay here and worship you for a whole day, every inch, every crevice and every fucking veins of your humongous body. i want to memorize everything..."Chad takes a deep breath and submerges, only to come back surprised.

muscl4life: HOLLY FUCK! Your cock it is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!" the teenager says barely losing his breath.

Arri: *The huge man laughs deeply, forcing his dick to grow bigger and bigger and BIGGER, floating on the surface of the water* Mmm, yeah, this is how a real man is hung!

muscl4life: Chad swims closer and hugs the massive shaft tenderly "Fuck sir... it is so warm... so hard... I... shit it is throbbing along with me!" Chad says as he literally rides the cock like a mechanic bull!"

Arri: *the beast of a man laughs as he swells bigger and bigger, huger and huger, the teen losing a grip on the massive cock!*

muscl4life: Chad looks up and up as he sees the expanding muscle daddy "SHIT...."Chad says as you place your hands at your hips and grows super hugely densely mega muscular, filling the entire space of the pool with huge hard throbbing muscle, getting to the uncanny mark of 25' tall and over 15,000 pounds of monstrous muscles. The width is just over 18'feet and the super hairy muscle daddy now looks down at the tiny boy swimming at his pool....

muscl4life: Chad exulted and he screams of happiness "YEAH... LOOK ATYOU SIR! YOU LOOK SUPER AMAZING! A MUSCLE GOD!" The teenager says as his cum dilutes in the water, but the humongous cock on the muscle giant is leaking uncanny amounts of clear precum.

Arri: *the huge man bellows with laughter* A GOD?! THIS IS FUCKING PUNY BOY! DO YOU WANT TO SEE SOME REAL SIZE ON THIS MUSCLE DADDY?!

muscl4life: Chad suddenly feels scared "C-can you get even bigger sir? But... isn't that gonna bring you trouble?"

Arri: *laughs deeply* WHAT TROUBLE BOY?! WHAT COULD TROUBLE A GIANT LIKE ME?!

muscl4life: Chad nods "Well... if you want to grow more sir... can... i ask for one thing?"

Arri: *smirks* WHAT"S THAT BOY?

muscl4life: Chad blushes "can I feel your growth from the top of your biceps?" The hungry muscle junkie asks literally drooling over your massive size... "I love biceps and yours are already bigger than my car..."

Arri: *grins and picks you up, setting you atop his massive biceps* YOU READY BOY?

muscl4life: Chad nods "C-an i guess one kiss first sir..." Chad says noticing how much bigger that face is, which must give him an uncanny feeling on the kiss...

Arri: *the huge man kisses you firmly, his lips covering almost your entire face...his body then starts to rumble, and he roars as his body explodes with size, the bicep you were on billowing out with size and power right under you!*

muscl4life: Chad moans as his cock shoots yet another load all over his desiring body but the growth kicks in really hard the veins and the muscle growing underneath his desiring anus feels like sitting atop a wall of hot iron, it just throbs with mass and blood, the biceps soars and gets even bigger forcing the teenager's legs and he suddenly notices he is being literally fucked by the biceps peak and his eyes widen... "Awww fuck..."

Arri: *the huge muscle daddy swells bigger and bigger and bigger, reaching a toppling height of 70 feet and weighing millions of tons, bellowing deeply as he makes you cum all over yourself!*

muscl4life: Chad wakes up suddenly, thinking it was all a dream, but then, he feels the soreness on his body and he sees huge puddles of cum all over the place, he follows them an finds the super huge muscle monster lingering in the enormous patio, his own super huge cock connected to the huge cleavage of the super massive chest "SHIT SIR YOU CAN FUCK YOUR OWN CHEST!

muscl4life: Chad says as he climbs your muscular monstrosity to the top of the huge chest and the way you pump it between the super huge pectoral mountains of your chest. "Oh shit... if there was a way I could take this monster inside of me..."
Arri: *the super muscle daddy is fucking his own chest powerfully, sucking he head of his own monster tool

Arri: Mrrrgggfff...*he moans, looking at you*

muscl4life: Chad looks at the monster "All i want is to please your sir, you've given me the best time of my life, you're my fucking fantasy, ?i just need to realize your fantasies..."

Arri: *he chuckles deeply at that* I'm my own fantasy, boy!

muscl4life: "Then let me be part of it... sir... please..." the teenager begs hugging your cock like it was a real oak

Arri: *grins* You want to be a part of my fantasy...what can you do for me little boy?

muscl4life: "I... want to be able to... take you... as many times and as long as you need sir... I want to be strong enough to be your boy toy, but not just a miniature, i want to be able to be your real sized boy toy, so you don't have to worry about crushing me because I can take all you have to give, or at least I can try..."

Arri: Hrrr?....But yer way too small for me boy! I'd crush you like a bug!

muscl4life: "But sir... I need it, i need to feel you... there must be a way... how long does it make since you last fucked a boy? how long since your cock explored the tightness of a boy's muscle butt?"

Arri: Mmmrrff...a long time, kid...long time, but nobody's big enough to get fucked by me!

muscl4life: Chad kisses you roughly "I want to be fucked sir.... i don't care if you are too big, but I know you want that, and you know so much stuff, if you can grow that big, maybe i can grow to please you..."

Arri: *he grins a bit at that* Ohhh...I dunno, boy...I don't even know how I'd grow you!

muscl4life: Chad grins and he just jumps down on your huge cock "Has anyone ever fucked your piss slit sir?" Chad says as he sticks his own body into the massive slit sending a powerful wave of pleasure that brings you into an euphoria state

muscl4life: Chad keeps on using his own body and the more he stimulates you the more cum your huge cock produces, to the point he is literally swimming in your pre, but at the same time you feel your balls producing the thickest and hottest juice load you've ever done in a long time, the super stimulation Chad is producing is making you so horny, so overwhelmingly horny that you just want to cum so badly.

muscl4life: The explosion of cum actually sends Chad over 200 feet in the air, but fortunately you pick him as he falls back, the boy has almost drowned in you cum, which is still flying all over both of you, but Chad gasps strongly, he had drank so much cum his belly is distended, as you try to help him he just opens his eyes and smiles. "Shit sir... it felt like heaven!!!"He exclaims as his body suddenly feels warmer, he just grins as he seems to feel something happening

muscl4life: "I?m growing sir! I.... can feel it... quick... what do i have to do to be so huge like you... oh shit my muscles feel they're gonna burn!"

Arri: *blinks, but grins wide when he sees what's happening* Mmmm...Just control it, boy! Force your body to grow!

muscl4life: Chad gasps as he focuses on the muscles, which suddenly blow up bigger and harder, his body changes as he gets bigger, more muscular "shit sir... it feels amazing!" Chad keeps on focusing as he notices your cock gets even harder and thicker as you see someone growing to become your bottom after so many years. Chad keeps on growing, though his muscles grow much leaner than yours, he still manages to grow into nearly 18'feet tall, three times his size but yet over three times shorter than you but he's really over 5000 pounds of super massive muscles. The teenager looks really worn out but extremely happy .. "You think.. this is big enough to be fucked by you sir...?"

Arri: *growls and shakes his head* No way boy! You see how big my dick is! You need to be bigger!

muscl4life: Chad ... grins as he gathers all the muscle power he has on him, his body swelling up bigger and more powerful, he looks at your teasing smile your manly stance and he manages to gather more muscle and more power, summoning all his power to literally blow up in size, until he gets nearly 36'tall over 15,000 pounds a little bit under half your height "Damn sir... you are too big... and I?m still new at his, please fuck me... please I need this huge cock inside but I guess I?ll never be big enough, you gotta take me sir...I know you want it just as much as i eager for your mass

muscl4life: :P
Arri: *grins wide at that, smashing a part of his house as he rolls you onto your hands and knees, getting ready to fuck you* Grr...yeah, this is great, boy! Been a long time since I saw anyone who could take me!

muscl4life: Chad moans as he feels the humongous cock entering his ass, he squeezes but it is useless against your power "Shit... Sir... you are so powerful... oh fuck it's like...ooooh" Chad exclaims as he feels his body being dominated by your humongous figure.

muscl4life: You overpower the horny lad and make him serve your hungry cock, pounding him mercilessly like the first ass you've fucked in giant size for decades. Chad just moans as he notices he has not much to do other than opening and pleasing himself as your cock pounds inside his prostate, over a whole hour.

muscl4life: "Damn sir... are you gonna fuck me forever?"Chad asks as his butt is already numb because you're still pounding and fucking his ass like a wild super massive rabbit

Arri: *growls* I dunno boy, I've got twenty years of blue balls to work off! So maybe, yeah!

muscl4life: Chad nods "Fuck... I need you to grow sir... grow now... don't hold back... you don't need... I am strong enough... please grow while you fuck me!"

Arri: *he moans and dips his head, his body rumbling as he roars out, his body blowing out in all directions as he expands like a wild monster* AWWW FUUUUUCK!

muscl4life: Suddenly it's like a wild beast was released inside you... the body responded by unleashing waves of monstrously growth that have never happened before, a pure mega powerful blast of super huge muscle growth hits you, making your muscles build so much larger and harder

muscl4life: Your humongous body soar into uncanny heights and monstrous thickness proportions, 140 feet tall and 30 million of pounds, and you literally lift Chad, impaled in your much bigger cock and flexing your super huge biceps that eclipse the sun over the pool yard, you cum so fiercely that your roar can be hear over miles away. You shoot so massively inside your boy that he felt the pressure but you were so deep inside his ass he could only feel the river of cum running down his legs, and there you two remained until you laid on the ground, the poor boy impaled as near half of your cock remains yet to be inserted.

muscl4life: "Shit sir... this was the best job i ever got sir..."

Arri: *the cock inside the pool boy is as hard as granite, and it's still so huge!* Hrrr...you still need to get bigger boy...

muscl4life: "Yeah sir... but you have lots to tell me huh?"

Arri: *nods* Mhm...but for now let's just enjoy it!
The End
  #2   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 10:17 AM

redkage is on a distinguished road
It's things like these that makes me wish I had a pool....

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options