The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2007, 07:12 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
To Rebuild What Is Broken Part III

Part III up now - let me know what you think? All feedback welcome!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=#000000]Travis woke up in sunlight. The warm spring morning shining in on him, he roused slowly. For the first time in his life he felt at ease upon waking. For the past 8 years he had dreaded the morning, knowing it meant just another day of teasing and humiliation. Even weekend mornings had their tinges of sorrow as his parents, always keen for their son to be ?all he can be?, would send him off to extra lessons and classes. Music, math camp, French, Spanish, whatever the extra curricular activity offered by the local colleges and schools, their son would take part. Sometimes Travis just wished to do nothing. Nothing would be glorious.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Climbing out of bed he walked over to his en suite bathroom, as an only child he parents could afford those nice little extras and over the years Travis had become accustomed to them. His father was a Managing Director of a local Advertising Agency and his mother ran a small boutique in the centre of town selling custom made jewellery pieces and ornaments.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Are you awake sweetie? I made pancakes for you.? His mother called up gently to him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I am, thanks mom.? Travis responded as he flushed. ?Be down in a sec.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Getting dressed in front of his mirror he noticed the bruise on his arm that Nathan had caused the day before. Rubbing it he smiled at himself knowingly. ?The last bruise??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Nathan didn?t wake up to sunlight. To wake up you have to first be asleep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Nathan had spent the night tossing and turning, playing the previous night?s events over and over again in his head. Did he initiate something? Was he truly turned on by it? Did Travis know what he had been going through? If so how? Was he giving off a ?faggot? vibe? Did anyone else know?![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?If you?re late again son I?ll kick your ass so hard you?ll fly there! Get UP!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?m up Dad! Just getting changed!? Nathan shouted down as he climbed out of bed. Putting on yesterday?s clothes and heading to the bathroom he bumped into his desk. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he noticed the papers that Travis had left fall to the ground.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Ignoring them he continued to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Looking in the mirror he focused on his image, trying to see if there was anything about him that would give Travis the impression he was gay. Medium length black hair, grey eyes, slightly tan skin? nothing special.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Spotting the time he rushed back to his room to grab his bag. Pausing in front of the desk he looked down at the papers. As he?s bending down to screw them up and throw the away his curiosity is peaked as he notices a few lines of text.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The intention of the experiment is to see, through chemical manipulation and electrical responses, if the subject will increase in size, muscle mass and sexual appeal.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The subject will be repeatedly exposed at differing levels to highlight at which concentration the reaction is most effective. Expected results will vary from increased strength and musculature, increased phallic growth and increased attraction from other subjects.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Science.? Nathan snorted as he put the papers back on the desk unscathed. Thinking twice he then shoved them into his bag and headed out to the school bus.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Travis had caught the bus a few minutes earlier and was sat near the front, excited to see Nathan get on. He?d even saved him a seat so they could talk. They came to a stop outside Nathan?s house and Travis saw him run out of his front door and towards the bus. He felt like his heart could almost jump out of his chest. He?d never even dreamed he could feel like this about anyone, let alone Nathan. Sitting expectantly he watched as Nathan got on.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Without even looking at him Nathan strode past and sat at the back of the bus greeting his mates with jeers and nods. As much as Travis?s heart had flew it now crashed back down to Earth with a thud.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Holding back his disappointed he stared silently ahead of him as the bus continued its journey to school.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Sat in first period Travis stared despondently out of the window barely hearing the teacher describe how to calculate the volume of a sphere. ?He blanked me? worse he didn?t even see me??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Shaking himself out of his thoughts he looked down at his notebook. He?d made neat notes during the class without even realising it. Maths was definitely one of his favourite lessons, and apparently he was that good at it he didn?t even have to listen to the teacher to get it correct. Anyway hadn?t he done this in one of his weekend classes?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Taking his science notes out of his backpack he began scribbling ideas on how to start his experiment. Firstly he?d need to know the anatomy of a fruit fly inside and out, else he would end up killing it before anything would have an effect. He was mainly interested in Human anatomy but he?d covered a little about animal physiology in his biology classes and had read a little about it on the internet. Insects don?t have blood, that meant he couldn?t inject anything into the subject, so all the chemicals must be ingested. Also they have a very low tolerance for electricity so the current should be very low?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Lost in his ideas he continued to make notes ignorant of what was happening with Nathan elsewhere in gym class.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?You fucking faggot, you were staring at my fucking ass!? Chris shouted in front of everyone in the locker room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]For one of the few times in his life Nathan didn?t know what to say or do. Stood in complete shock he watched as his best friend in the world raged.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?I?ll fucking rip your head off you little shit!? Chris spat as he launched himself naked at the teen who had made the mistake of looking up at the wrong time. Kevin Parker flew to the ground, covering his face with his hands letting his towel slip as he did. Chris continued to pound the boy about the head as he cried out to the cheers and calls of his friends.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Chris stop! Mr Griffiths!? David called out from near the door. Chris got up looking down at the pathetic young boy and walked back to his locker. Kevin sat there snivelling unable to get up just as the door flew open and Mr Griffiths stalked in. He had that ?50 laps of the gym? look he got when you knew he was going to make someone pay for daring to make him intervene plastered to his face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?What the? Kevin you OK?? He said in a tone that gave away the fact he couldn?t care less if he was OK just who was responsible.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]All the boys stopped getting changed and looked at Kevin expectantly, praying he would keep his mouth shut? for his own sake.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?? yes sir? I?? he croaked looking around the room for help and support. Finding none he continued ?I just fell that?s all?? He got to his feet grabbing his towel to hide his already considerable embarrassment.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Hmm I?m sure? you boys get changed and head to your next class.? He remarked eyeing them suspiciously before turning and heading back out the room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]After a few moments Chris walked up to Kevin and looked down on the smaller boy, still naked. ?You ever come near me again and I will kill you.? He said calmly. Kevin stood shaking looking up at him and dropped his towel again. Chris looked down and saw Kevin?s undersized equipment and let out a loud laugh that echoed around the tiled locker room for what seemed like forever. Nathan was still stood still watching with a mix of fear and intrigue as to what might happen next.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Look at his cock! My little brother is 7 and he?s bigger than you! That?s not a dick? this is a dick!? He said as he grabbed his own large cock in his hands and shook it in front of Kevin?s face. Nathan looked at his friend?s penis and noted it was bigger flaccid than his was hard. Suddenly feeling inadequate and slightly horny he turned back to his locker and began quickly getting dressed. Kevin made the mistake of looking down to see what Chris was shaking at him and was met with a fist against the side of his head hard enough to knock him to the ground. He looked up dazed and tried to speak, to apologise for his error but Chris had already turned, still laughing, had gone back to his locker to get dressed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Nathan finished getting dressed and headed outside of the gym for some fresh air and time to think about all that he had witnessed, now more sure than ever he wasn?t gay and never would be.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2007, 09:01 AM

I just realised I've spent the last six hours writing?! First time I've looked at the clock since 11 this morning!!!

Matt
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 8th, 2007, 11:24 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
dude that was really great; granted, some minor spelling/grammar errors early on, but frankly the writing and story were excellent. I especially loved the effect -
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell
?You fucking faggot, you were staring at my fucking ass!? Chris shouted in front of everyone in the locker room.

For one of the few times in his life Nathan didn?t know what to say or do. Stood in complete shock he watched as his best friend in the world raged.

?I?ll fucking rip your head off you little shit!? Chris spat as he launched himself naked at the teen who had made the mistake of looking up at the wrong time. Kevin Parker flew to the ground, covering his face with his hands letting his towel slip as he did. Chris continued to pound the boy about the head as he cried out to the cheers and calls of his friends.
Honest to god, my breath caught in my throat as I expected this to become an outright catalyst to the whole story, only to see it turn out to be something subtler and more effective (especially Nathan's envy of Chris's dick!). Frankly, it was killer man

Looking forward to more man!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #4   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 9th, 2007, 04:13 AM

I thought people might like that he he

BTW my pc has just gone down (using friends if anyone is wondering how i posted)

I will check my internet as often as poss but won't be able to post anything substantial for a while ( I think my motherboard is shot!
  #5   Add to MonsterMash62's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2009, 10:00 PM

MonsterMash62 is on a distinguished road
Making this one readable too...

[COLOR=White]Part III up now - let me know what you think? All feedback welcome![/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]--------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Travis woke up in sunlight. The warm spring morning shining in on him, he roused slowly. For the first time in his life he felt at ease upon waking. For the past 8 years he had dreaded the morning, knowing it meant just another day of teasing and humiliation. Even weekend mornings had their tinges of sorrow as his parents, always keen for their son to be ?all he can be?, would send him off to extra lessons and classes. Music, math camp, French, Spanish, whatever the extra curricular activity offered by the local colleges and schools, their son would take part. Sometimes Travis just wished to do nothing. Nothing would be glorious.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Climbing out of bed he walked over to his en suite bathroom, as an only child he parents could afford those nice little extras and over the years Travis had become accustomed to them. His father was a Managing Director of a local Advertising Agency and his mother ran a small boutique in the centre of town selling custom made jewellery pieces and ornaments.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?Are you awake sweetie? I made pancakes for you.? His mother called up gently to him.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?I am, thanks mom.? Travis responded as he flushed. ?Be down in a sec.?[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Getting dressed in front of his mirror he noticed the bruise on his arm that Nathan had caused the day before. Rubbing it he smiled at himself knowingly. ?The last bruise??[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Nathan didn?t wake up to sunlight. To wake up you have to first be asleep.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Nathan had spent the night tossing and turning, playing the previous night?s events over and over again in his head. Did he initiate something? Was he truly turned on by it? Did Travis know what he had been going through? If so how? Was he giving off a ?faggot? vibe? Did anyone else know?![/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?If you?re late again son I?ll kick your ass so hard you?ll fly there! Get UP!?[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?I?m up Dad! Just getting changed!? Nathan shouted down as he climbed out of bed. Putting on yesterday?s clothes and heading to the bathroom he bumped into his desk. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes he noticed the papers that Travis had left fall to the ground.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Ignoring them he continued to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Looking in the mirror he focused on his image, trying to see if there was anything about him that would give Travis the impression he was gay. Medium length black hair, grey eyes, slightly tan skin? nothing special.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Spotting the time he rushed back to his room to grab his bag. Pausing in front of the desk he looked down at the papers. As he?s bending down to screw them up and throw the away his curiosity is peaked as he notices a few lines of text.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

The intention of the experiment is to see, through chemical manipulation and electrical responses, if the subject will increase in size, muscle mass and sexual appeal.

The subject will be repeatedly exposed at differing levels to highlight at which concentration the reaction is most effective. Expected results will vary from increased strength and musculature, increased phallic growth and increased attraction from other subjects.

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?Science.? Nathan snorted as he put the papers back on the desk unscathed. Thinking twice he then shoved them into his bag and headed out to the school bus.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Travis had caught the bus a few minutes earlier and was sat near the front, excited to see Nathan get on. He?d even saved him a seat so they could talk. They came to a stop outside Nathan?s house and Travis saw him run out of his front door and towards the bus. He felt like his heart could almost jump out of his chest. He?d never even dreamed he could feel like this about anyone, let alone Nathan. Sitting expectantly he watched as Nathan got on.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Without even looking at him Nathan strode past and sat at the back of the bus greeting his mates with jeers and nods. As much as Travis?s heart had flew it now crashed back down to Earth with a thud.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Holding back his disappointed he stared silently ahead of him as the bus continued its journey to school.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Sat in first period Travis stared despondently out of the window barely hearing the teacher describe how to calculate the volume of a sphere. ?He blanked me? worse he didn?t even see me??[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Shaking himself out of his thoughts he looked down at his notebook. He?d made neat notes during the class without even realising it. Maths was definitely one of his favourite lessons, and apparently he was that good at it he didn?t even have to listen to the teacher to get it correct. Anyway hadn?t he done this in one of his weekend classes?[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Taking his science notes out of his backpack he began scribbling ideas on how to start his experiment. Firstly he?d need to know the anatomy of a fruit fly inside and out, else he would end up killing it before anything would have an effect. He was mainly interested in Human anatomy but he?d covered a little about animal physiology in his biology classes and had read a little about it on the internet. Insects don?t have blood, that meant he couldn?t inject anything into the subject, so all the chemicals must be ingested. Also they have a very low tolerance for electricity so the current should be very low?[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Lost in his ideas he continued to make notes ignorant of what was happening with Nathan elsewhere in gym class.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?You fucking faggot, you were staring at my fucking ass!? Chris shouted in front of everyone in the locker room.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]For one of the few times in his life Nathan didn?t know what to say or do. Stood in complete shock he watched as his best friend in the world raged.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?I?ll fucking rip your head off you little shit!? Chris spat as he launched himself naked at the teen who had made the mistake of looking up at the wrong time. Kevin Parker flew to the ground, covering his face with his hands letting his towel slip as he did. Chris continued to pound the boy about the head as he cried out to the cheers and calls of his friends.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?Chris stop! Mr Griffiths!? David called out from near the door. Chris got up looking down at the pathetic young boy and walked back to his locker. Kevin sat there snivelling unable to get up just as the door flew open and Mr Griffiths stalked in. He had that ?50 laps of the gym? look he got when you knew he was going to make someone pay for daring to make him intervene plastered to his face.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?What the? Kevin you OK?? He said in a tone that gave away the fact he couldn?t care less if he was OK just who was responsible.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]All the boys stopped getting changed and looked at Kevin expectantly, praying he would keep his mouth shut? for his own sake.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?? yes sir? I?? he croaked looking around the room for help and support. Finding none he continued ?I just fell that?s all?? He got to his feet grabbing his towel to hide his already considerable embarrassment.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?Hmm I?m sure? you boys get changed and head to your next class.? He remarked eyeing them suspiciously before turning and heading back out the room.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]After a few moments Chris walked up to Kevin and looked down on the smaller boy, still naked. ?You ever come near me again and I will kill you.? He said calmly. Kevin stood shaking looking up at him and dropped his towel again. Chris looked down and saw Kevin?s undersized equipment and let out a loud laugh that echoed around the tiled locker room for what seemed like forever. Nathan was still stood still watching with a mix of fear and intrigue as to what might happen next.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]?Look at his cock! My little brother is 7 and he?s bigger than you! That?s not a dick? this is a dick!? He said as he grabbed his own large cock in his hands and shook it in front of Kevin?s face. Nathan looked at his friend?s penis and noted it was bigger flaccid than his was hard. Suddenly feeling inadequate and slightly horny he turned back to his locker and began quickly getting dressed. Kevin made the mistake of looking down to see what Chris was shaking at him and was met with a fist against the side of his head hard enough to knock him to the ground. He looked up dazed and tried to speak, to apologise for his error but Chris had already turned, still laughing, had gone back to his locker to get dressed.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]Nathan finished getting dressed and headed outside of the gym for some fresh air and time to think about all that he had witnessed, now more sure than ever he wasn?t gay and never would be.[/COLOR][COLOR=White]

[/COLOR] [COLOR=White]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/COLOR]
  #6   Add to rogsats's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2009, 12:34 PM

rogsats is on a distinguished road
This is very good story

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size