The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2007, 07:50 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Lab Incident

Lex scratched on the cell wall as he thought of what to do next. his cell mate grabbed his arm. "if you make that noise one more time...i will KILL you!" lex snatched his arm back. "why me? everything goes wrong. i never get what I want!!" his cell mate leaned toward him. "and what do you want for christmas??" hahahahhhahhh ....he laughed, spitting on lex. lex rolled his eyes and turned back to the wall. his tatooed hairy monster cell mate pulled out his thick cock. "suck it" lex turned to see the uncut monster in his face. he wanted to taste the skin but knew if he started he would be tagged. "leave me alone" the man started to stoke it as it got thicker and longer. "ahhhhhh c'mon.....i got a load that needs to come out" lex turned again and reached up and stroked it. the forskin went back and forth over the head. a drop of precum came out the slit. "eat it" lex wanted to gobble it all down. "NO" as he stood up. lex turned to the beast of a man and said "i want for santa to bring me .....superman!!" his cellmate sat down on the bed as his cock hanged over it..."what would you do with him??" lex closed his eyes. "i want to have what he has....his power" the beast of maleiness tugged on lex's pants. "is that all you want?" lex nodded. he then pointed his tatooed finger to the wall. "look"
lex came over to the wall. in the corner was some writing. he strained to see it.
to whom it may concern:
As i sit here watching my muscles go back to there pitful small size i write to you about how i got here. i was once a boy who turned into a man over night by draining men's strenght. it may sound stupid but it did work. superman was my power source but i had many men before i got to him. i stole rare rocks from labs for a living until one night as i broke in i saw a new kind of rock. i picked it up and just like that i felt like i was stronger. the guards came as the alarm went off but they fell at me feet. i had absorbed them. this felt great as i watched my clothes grow tight from the growth.
Lex had wipe some dirt off to see more. "i need more light" "suck my cock and i will show where a flashlight is" lex rolled his eyes again. since he was already on his knees reading he reached over to the cock hanging and started to suck. "slow down!!" the cellmate yelled. "i will cum to fast" luthor took the thick dick down his throat, back and forth until his jaw hurt. he could tell by his friends face that the cum was not to far away. he came off the dick and jacked it until ropes of white cum shot into his face and hair.
The hairy tatooed body slumped in pleasure. "the flashlight?" the cellmate snapped his finger twice. a guard came by and dropped it into the cell. he grabbed it, turning it on and read more........

.......the secret to the drain must have been the rock. all i wanted was to crash into bank walls and have all the money i needed. superman came, of course, to see what the problem was at the lab. he grabbed my shoulders and i felt a rush of power come into me from him and it didnt stop. my clothes shedded from the growth of my arms and chest until i was shirtless. superman tried to get away but i held on. superman felt his strenght leaving his body....he was dying. i held on until.................

Lex rubbed some more but there was no more. "where is the rest of this??" the beastly man still lay there with his dripping cock.
"he didnt finished it." lex grabbed the man's balls. "tell me the REST!!" the pain was so grest that he pushed lex into the wall.
"you god damn idiot.....dont you ever do that to me.....burst my balls and what would i have!!!" lex felt his shoulders cry out in pain.
"sorry......i got caught up in the story on the wall" the monster man sat down. "he WAS icy harris" "he was my cell mate" lex knew that name . "how long have you been here??" the man putting his pants back on said "twenty-seven years" "icy escaped and did all that before he was brought back here" lex sat down on his bunk. "please tell me how he drained??" the hairy guy crossed his massive arms. "it killed him....eventually." "the rock came from the lab not to far from here. icy told me this story alot...i got tired of hear ing it sooo i told him to write it and shut the fuck up" lex felt his hard cock in his pants. "anyway...if this is true...how would you get out of here to do it?" he asked. lex didnt know. he shook his head as he felt the need to shoot a load too.

John had banged his wife twice but had to get up now to open the science lab. he kissed her and took off. walking up the steps to the door he saw the prison off in the distance. turning the key and cutting off the alarm he turned on the lights. he was just a janitor but he felt important. he had to clean the rocks and the bathrooms. "wonder what they do with these rocks?" he thought.
"bathrooms first" spraying the foam on the tile and cleaning the sink and toliet he made his way back to the rocks. the sign read CAUTION but he never knew why because nothing had every happen to him with the rocks. he reached for his cleaning solution but didnt see it. he picked up the next thing in his cart....spraying the rocks and polished them until they were shining. he reached over to the green rock and just then the top of the cleaning bottle came off spilling all the solution onto the rock. "DAMN!" he reached back for a clean rag when he noticed the rock started to glow. he polished it with his rag. he felt dizzy. passing out.
The guards had not seen him on his rounds so they went looking. seeing the past out man they went to help him. a sizzle of sparks went flying through the air as the guards were pulled toward john. as they fell on him they turned to slime and melted into him. john woke up. "what happened" he said to himself. he felt fine now. stronger somehow. it was very quiet. he backed away from the rocks. looking at his forarms.....they were more buffed. then the power came from all the rocks as one huge bolt of light hit him. it surged into him as he felt pleasure from it. like he was cumming over and over. then it stopped. he felt backwards.
he knew the mourning shift of lab techs would be here soon. he got up. he had a strong desire to wait on them. it felt like someone was in his body as he flexed his new biceps.

to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2007, 06:30 PM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
Hey hairyman101!
Great to see you writing a new story. It's been too long. I really like your stories and can't wait to read more of this one. Post another chapter soon!
  #3   Add to Growing Big's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2007, 11:05 AM

Growing Big is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Growing Big
Ya, that's a nice start to another one of your awesome stories. I know you'll write a great muscle drain fantasy as always! It feel it now.
  #4   Add to RoidGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2007, 04:14 PM

RoidGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RoidGuy
Awesome scene. Now John needs to do some serious draining. I know you'll give it to us!
  #5   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2007, 10:48 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
nice. I'd give ya two thumbs up, but my one hand is busy.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options