The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2007, 02:15 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
To Rebuild What Is Broken Part IV

Travis had finished his lesson and was now walking out to enjoy the first break of the day. During his lesson he had not only managed to complete the planning of his project he now and a very good idea of what chemicals and currents to try first. He'd thankfully forgotten about his run in, or lack of, with Nathan on the bus and was actually enjoying the spring sunshine. That was when he ran into Nathan, literally.

'Oomph.' He gasped as he hit the tarmac, 'Hey, watch.... oh hey.' he said looking up he found Nathan's face looking down on him, a mixture of confusion and impatience.

'Get up.' Nathan commanded extending his hand to help Travis up. The command sent a slight chill of excitement down his back as he reached for his hand. Pulling him to his feet Nathan gave him a cursory glance up and down to check he was OK.

'Dude!'

'Shit' Nathan muttered as he pushed Travis back to the ground. Travis fell awkwardly graving his left palm as he fell.

'What was that for?!' Travis demanded looking up at Nathan, rubbing his hand.

'Oh, what you doing with this fag?' Chris demanded as he turned the corner to see what Nathan was up to.

'Oh, he walked into me. Dumb queer.' With that they strolled past Travis laughing, headed towards the back of the car park for a cigarette.

'Bastards.' Travis muttered getting up gently careful of his hurt hand. Just as he turned the corner himself he walked straight into Kevin.

'Oomph'

Travis looked down at Kevin as he lay for the second time sprawled on the floor. 'Oh god Kevin, sorry didn't see you there. Here.' He said offering his hand to Kevin.

Kevin shot him a look of mistrust, then realised the apology was sincere he took Travis' hand, making Travis wince.

'My fault... sorry.' Kevin muttered as he pulled himself up. Travis was going to argue when he saw Kevin's face. A slight bruise was starting to appear near his hairline and it was obvious he'd been crying.

'You OK? Kevin?' Travis asked concerned. Kevin looked Travis in the eyes blankly for a moment before burst into tears again and clutching Travis to him, his body wracked with sobs of shame. 'Oh god Kevin. Kevin come on lets go up to the benches. What happened?' Travis helped Kevin towards the benches on the far side of the campus as he relayed the events of the last hour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Dude did you see his face!'

'Of course! It was classic!' Nathan agreed. Even though what Chris did was wrong, even in his eyes, he certainly saw the funny side and was ingrigued what that kind of power over someone felt like.

'I wasn't lying before you know Nath, my little brother is only seven and bigger than that dweeb! Probably stronger too.' Chris bragged laughing at Kevin poor endowment.

'It was pathetic. I mean compared to most you'd be...' Nathan started without thinking. Chris eyed him suspiciouly for a moment, terrifying Nathan that he'd been caught out, when he laughed even harder.

'It's OK, I know I'm hung and you're right, I bet I've got the biggest dick in our year, hell probably the school. A little releived Nathan relaxed a little and laughed along with him.

'I tell you what though. You know Sarah Tunney in the year above?' Nathan nodded. Sarah was petite, with blonde hair and the biggest tits in the school, everyone knew who she was. 'Well, last week at her party she took me up to her room and told me she'd heard rumours at school that I was big and wanted me to prove it!'

'And.' Nathan said, possibly a little too eagerly.

'I showed her and she just stood there staring at it! Know what I said?' Nathan shook his head dumbly. 'Go on touch it, and she did! She was right in front of me and I was getting hard.' Chris was sounding turned on himself now, like relaying this story was a form of sexual gratification for himself. 'She was holding it in both hands and she looked up at me, I nodded for her... to go ahead and she just started to kiss it! I swear she was making out with my dick! So I thought what the fuck and told her to suck it for me, I said it real nice to her and she just obeyed! It was like my dick had hypnotised her! She couldn't actually fit much but the head in her mouth but still she was sucking my dick dude.' Chris had become very excited by this part of the story and Nathan was noticing. He glanced down towards his best friend's crotch, luckily Chris was looking off into the distance as he was telling his story, reliving each moment as he remembered it. Through the thin fabric of his grey jogging bottom Nathan could see Chris' snake making a very obvious bulge down the side of his thigh, he could almost see each heartbeat filling it with blood, making it firm up.

'I was totally into and then she stopped and I thought bitch, fucking cock teasing bitch but you'll never guess what she did then? She stood the fuck up and dropped her dress! She stood there in her underwear and asked me to fuck her! I've fucked a girl before but not one like Sarah, she was actually fit! Although Mrs Jenkins next door is fit for her age, but anyway...' Nathan looked up at Chris' face now confused.

'Hang on' he croaked, his mouth dry. 'Mrs Jenkins? The one married to that army guy?'

'Didn't I tell you? Shit Nathan where you been I've been fucking her for about a fortnight now. She keeps telling me I'm more of a man than her husband! I mean I'm seventeen and he's what thirty five? I've got a bigger dick and I'm better in bed than him! Fuck yeah! Anyway Sarah, yeah, she asked me to fuck her so I layed on top of her and tried to get it in but, cause she was a virgin it was really tight and I mean tight, but eventually I got it in and she was moaning, slow down, stop it hurts.'

'So you had to stop?' Nathan asked actually concerned.

'Fuck off did I! I rode her harder, she shouldn't have asked for it if she couldn't handle it all! When I pulled out she was crying so I just got dressed and left. Weren't hanging around for that shit dude.' Chris relaxe against the wall now, lighting his cigarette and passing one to Nathan.

Nathan just stood there slack jawed. His best friend was not only having sex but with married, older women and the fittest girl in the whole school! And he forced her.

'Smoke?' Chris asked offering Nathan a cigarette.

Waking him from his mute shock 'Er... yea thanks.'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Oh my god Kevin, I can't believe it. How could he? And Nathan did nothing to stop him?

'Why would he?' Kevin asked confused.

'Oh no reason, just you know he's not as bad as Chris is he?' He backtracked quickly.

Ignoring his comment Kevin continued. 'That's not the worse thing though...'

'There's more?!' Travis asked incredulously.

'I liked it.' Kevin whispered looking away.

'What you mean?'

Not looking at him Kevin just shook his head.

'Come on Kevin, it's OK it's just us, you can tell me.' Travis prompted gently.

'I got.... hard... it was like I was meant to be there like that. My.... my place.' Kevin admitted ashamed even as the words left his mouth.

All Travis could manage was a confused 'Oh.' Did that mean Kevin was gay as well? Is anyone in this school straight?!

'So now you know, you'll go tell everyone now I suppose.' Kevin spat defensively.

'Of course not Kevin. It's OK. I know how bout you come roudn to my house tonight? We can listen to some music and just hang yeah?' Travis, always lead by his heart, offered without hesitation, possibly because he subconsciously liked having someone who not only felt like he did but didn't want to hide it from him.

'Really?' Kevin stared into Travis' eyes, being swallowed by there chocolate depths. At that moment Kevin felt like the past hour was worth it for this one moment, this one second of hope.

'Sure, hey you can help me with my science project if you like? It's so cool you'll like it.'

Travis was unaware that this event was far more important than a mere extension of a hand of friendship. Tonight someone was going to die.

This part was really hard to write, feedback would be appreciated.

Matt
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2007, 03:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
dun dun duuuuuunnnnn.......
Fucking hurry up and continue this story, it's getting to be awesome!!!!!
  #3   Add to paarke's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2007, 04:15 PM

paarke is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to paarke
Its good, I'm enjoying it. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
characters, plot, and gay boys growing? oh my!
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #5   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 15th, 2007, 11:15 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Looking forward to seeing what happens.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline