The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2007, 05:16 AM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
To Rebuild What Is Broken Part V

As requested the next part follows. Polite warning - this will contain muscle growth and violence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan and Travis' day after the events of this morning were unremarkable. Nathan skipped his maths lesson with Chris and wandered around town, causing their usual amount of trouble, intimidating locals, shoplifting but nothing out of the ordinary. However Nathan was now far more wary of Chris, his admittance to forcing himself onto Sarah and being unapologetic of it was a little too much to think about, and so he didn't.

Travis spent the day collecting equipment and chemicals for his experiment. He'd gone to the physics lab to collect some boards, resistors and batteries, and he'd taken several simple chemicals and containers from the chemistry lab. Everything else he needed he knew he had at home. Lastly from the biology class he took some fruit flies. Usually students wouldn't be allowed to take these items from school premises but Travis was the school science pet. Every teacher signed them out for him without question. Kevin kept a watchful eye on his new best friend, amazed at how graceful and beautiful he was, how could he have not noticed him before!

When the last bell rang Chris and Travis had returned to site. Getting on the bus they walked to the back and sat down. Moments later they saw Travis and Kevin climb on and sit down right at the front. Chris eyed them angrily, almost furious that Kevin had somehow found a friend. 'Look at them fags!' He said aloud to Nathan, making sure the whole bus heard him.

'Huh?' Nathan looked around and spotted them sitting talking. Nathan watched them silently, an odd feeling in his gut. Were Travis and Kevin together? Were they just friends? Leaning forward he strained to hear their conversation.

'Yeah, I got everything, you're gonna love it Kevin, I know you're more into music than science but still you wait till you see what happens when they grow! I know I've got the formula correct now.' Travis was explaining to Kevin, energetically throwing his arms around as he described what to expect.

Bastard, he's showing Kevin our experiment! Nathan was jealous, not just jealous but angry and hurt. 'Fucking fags.' He whispered low to himself.

Chris said noticing, 'Damn right dude! We need to teach them a lesson tomorrow.'

Nathan nodded in agreement. Fuck tomorrow I'll teach 'em tonight, he thought to himself. He didn't want Chris involved with this. He wouldn't understand why he was so angry and he was scared Chris might notice how hurt he was, whilst he pounded on them as hard as he could!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting off the bus at his stop Nathan headed towards his door, turning back a moment later to see Travis watching him. He looks sad? What the fuck has he got to be sad about? Turning back and heading inside Nathan was now more confused by his own feelings than ever.

Travis watched Nathan climb off the bus. It's not right, I want to share this with you not Kevin. Looking at Kevin he saw him beaming at him. A sudden realisation came over him. What if Kevin liked him? Turning towards the window he saw Nathan looking back at him. I want you to like me... not Kevin. The bus pulled away.

Getting home he let Kevin in and they headed straight to his room.

'Where are you parents?' Kevin asked looking around the neat and tidy room.

'Huh? Oh Dad's in London today, some big meeting or something, will be there all week. Mom's at Aunt Paula's, she's not very well so she looking after her.' Travis replied absently.

'Cool... so it's... just the two of us?' Kevin sat down next to Travis on the bed, a little closer than Travis was comfortable with.

'I guess so...' Travis replied more worried that Kevin liked him than ever.

That was when Kevin leant in to him and kissed him on the lips. Opening his mouth Kevin pushed his tongue against Travis' lips.

Without thinking Travis opened his mouth in return, closing his eyes, and returning the kiss, tongues caressing each other. He was having his first kiss. Kevin put his hand on Travis knee to steady himself and they fell back onto the bed, not breaking away from each other.

Feeling brave Kevin's hand moved up his thigh and foudn Travis' crotch. Kevin was pleasantly surprised to find that Travis was a lot better... equipped... than he was. Squeezing gently on Travis' member he could almost feel it grow under the fabric of his jeans. Travis opened his eyes in shock. Pulling away and standing up he turned away from Kevin looking out the window.

'I'm sorry...' He started.

'Shhh... it's OK... I'm new to this too.' Kevin soothed standing up, putting his arm around him.

'No,' Travis pulled away again, 'it's not that, I'm sorry Kevin it's just... I don't want... I don't feel that way about you.' Travis knew this would hurt Kevin but leading him on would hurt more.

Kevin stood there with his head down, a single tear fell from his face. 'I'm ugly aren't I?'

Spinning round in shock Travis replied 'No, you're not Kevin, you're beautiful. It's just that... I want someone who is... I'm not... oh god how do I say this... I want a man who will lead me, I don't want to... lead do you understand what I mean?'

Kevin looked up at him, their eyes meeting, 'I guess so, you mean you want someone rough? Like Chris was?'

'No, no nothing like that, but I do want someone that'll...'

'It's OK I get it... I'll go.' Kevin bent to pick up his bag when Travis stopped him by grabbing his hand.

'No, don't. I still want to be friends, I still want to show you my experiment. Please.'

Kevin stopped and sat on the edge of the bed. 'OK, I'd like to be friends as well.'

'Come down to the kitchen then and we can start?' Travis asked gently unsure of the reaction. He felt for Kevin, he'd been beaten, humiliated and now rejected. He just wanted him to feel better about himself.

Nathan lay in his room staring at the ceiling, music playing in the background unlistened to.

Why was he sad? Why did he look at me like that? Oh god stop thinking about it! Why should I care what that little fag gets up to! These thoughts had been running around his mind for the last hour.

He'd even tried to take his mind of it by jerking off but he couldn't even get hard. Cursing his mind and body he got off the bed and took a leak. You know what I'm not gonna get any peace till I find out what they are doing! Fuck!

He stripped off he climbed into the shower. He didn't realise it but he was subconsciously doing this to impress Travis, after he shower he put on some clean clothes and picked up his school bag. Intending to go over there under the pretense of helping Travis with their project.

'Son? You here?'

'Yeah Dad?' He sounded in a good mood? Now what?

'I bought us pizza! Come and get some!'

Running down the stairs he saw his dad standing there with a big grin on his face and a pizza box in his right hand. 'You OK Dad?'

'Yeah Nathan, I'm great! You'll never guess what?' His dad sounded excited.

'What?' Seriously what could put you in this kind of mood?

'Well, I was putting parts through on quality today,' he began heading towards the dining table, a rarely used piece of furniture in the McHale household, 'and I spotted that one of the corners was sheered off, so I got them to stop then line. Well I told my boss and he told Mr Perkins. Well he then came down to see me and told me if I hadn't noticed then it would have cost the company millions! Can you believe that? One small thing and millions! Anyway he was so impressed by it he gave me a promotion right then and there! You're looking at the new head of the Quality department!' His dad finished his story turning back to his son, grinning widely with pride.

'Seriously?! Dad that's great!' Without thinking he hugged his dad, his head resting on his dad's shoulder. He was so proud of his father.

Confused Nathan's dad just stood there with his arms out and his son hugging him. A moment later he briefly returned the hug and gently pushed his son off him. 'Come on let's eat!'

Forgetting his planned visit for the time being he sat with his father and enjoyed their brief normalicy.

After Kevin helped him set up the table with a bunsen burner and various test tubes, they were ready to start mixing chemicals.

'Here.' Travis said passing Kevin a mask.

'Why is some of this poisonous?' Kevin asked fearfully taking the mask and putting it on.

Laughing, 'No but it might smell!'

'Oh... cool.' Kevin said, a little sensitively. Was Travis now laughing at him?

'OK then, pass me the distilled water.'

'Check.' Kevin said, relaxing a little.

This went on for a few minutes, Kevin passing him chemicals and tools, whilst Travis measured out quantities and mixed them together over the light blue flame of the bunsen.

'OK it's ready.' Taking the golden liquid from the heat he placed it on a mat and put to metal rods connected to the circuit board into it.

'So what does this do then?' Kevin watched with fascination.

'Well the current travels through the liquid and ionises some of the elements in it. This helps it to bond to the cells when it enters the body.' Travis replied not looking up and connecting the batteries.

'How do you inject the flies with it though?'

'Actually you soak food in it and eat it. It's the best way to get it into the system cause it would damage the blood cells in direct contact. Plus flies don't have blood.'

'Oh and this will make them grow?'

'If it works yeah, it kind of it designed to amplify all the properties that are genetically desirable. Muscle growth, vocal sounds, sexual organs, everything the girl flies want in a mate.' Travis was dancing a little now.

'You must really love science Travis, you're dancing?'

'No, I'm just bursting! But I don't want to leave it too long.'

'It's OK I'll watch it, anything changes I'll shout you.' Kevin offered.

'Oh... OK, thanks!' With that Travis turned and rushed to the bathroom.

Kevin leant down and looked into the gold, with threads of silver showing through, liquid bubbling slightly with the current, looking at a possible future that might be best for everyone, especially Travis.

Nathan and his Dad had finished their pizza and he now sat with his dad watching some kind of sports match, sports was not his thing.

Glancing at the clock he saw it was half past six. Travis!

Getting up he headed to the stairs to collect his bag. 'Where you off to son?' His dad asked not looking away from the TV.

'I'm heading over to Travis', we're doing a science project together.' Nathan called down grabbing his bag.

'You? Science? Go for it son, maybe one day you'll get a job as good as mine!' He laughed, not too sarcasticly.

'Catch you later dad.' Nathan called heading over to Travis'.

CRASH!

Travis jumped at the sound, acidentally urinating on the floor. 'Shit! Kevin you OK?'

Silence. Shaking off and wiping the floor and seat, he flushed and headed quickly to the kitchen.

Kevin was on the floor clutching his stomach. 'Kevin?' Travis asked concerned. Looking at the broken glass on the floor he noticed that it was the jar from the experiment. But there was no spilled liquid on the.... 'Oh my god Kevin you didn't?!'

Rushing to his side he knelt down next to him, cutting his knee on the broken glass, but only barely feeling it through his concern.

'Now.... I'll.... be.... what.... you.... want....' Kevin wheezed, obviously in pain.

'No Kevin, that was undilluted! It's suppose to be one part formula and 9 parts water! Did you drink it all?!' Kevin looked up at him nodding.

'I'll call and ambulance, stay there.' Travis went to get up but Kevin's hand shot out and stopped him. 'Ow Kevin that hurts.' Looking at Kevin's hand he could see the muscles in his hand moving, almost shifting... no growing?

Letting go of him Kevin shifted to a kneeling position and tried to straighten up. His back now arched his arms outstreched, his head rolled back, eyes closed, a slight smile on his face.

Travis stood leaning against the counter watching as the once timid and physically small boy in front of him started to grow.

The top of Kevin's head was level with the countertop, but now he seemed to be surpassing that marker. His chest was expanding with each breath. Travis could see his flat formless chest began to gain definition under the fabric of his shirt. A shirt that was looking slightly too tight and short. His gave dropped to Kevin's legs now swelling under the loose jeans he wore to school everyday. His quads were gaining pace now, there was a slight popping sound as the seams on his jeans started to give way.

His gaze travelled up, stopping briefly at the growing bulge at the front of Kevin's jeans, the zip now showing, and looked at the expanding chest, below which were the most defined abs he'd every seen.

'Ungh.' Kevin grunted deeply, drawing Travis attention to his face, His teeth were bared now, and he could actually see them starightening in his mouth, becoming whiter and stronger, his features shifting slightly, it still looked like Kevin but... better, more handsome. His own arms shaking Travis looked at Kevin's extended arms, now longer than the counter itself. He saw the biceps inflate before his eyes.

'Oh my... god.' Travis dryly gulped air as he watched those arms, now bigger than his own head and unflexed swell. Kevin's forearms also bulked up, thick veins snaking their way down to hands that could grasp his head fully. Kevin's chest still rising and falling quickly. The t shirt was now so thinly stretched it was see through, one more breath and it ripped down from the neck to the hem, fluttering down to the ground, revealing a chest three times as wide as Travis was himself. A giant shelf of muscle, with a light smattering of hair over it, now rested above abdominals, each the size of Travis' fist.

Then a large ripping sound shook him out of his transfixture. Looking down he saw the jeans finally give way. The muscles in Kevin's legs were seperated and thick, almost like hundreds of lengths of rope entangled from his still small waist to his knees, behind them he could see balls of muscle that must have been his calves! They were enormous. Looking at the giant's expanding crotch he could see a cock that would make anyone weep snaking its way around in a pair of very very tight tightie whities. A faint tearing sound later and Kevin's tiny boy penis flopped out of the remains of his underwear to rest across his thigh. Something that was only 4 inches when erect was now more than twice that flaccid.

And just as suddenly as the growth had begun it ended. As if an invisible restraint had been removed Kevin fell forward, holding his weight up on his immense forearms. His whole body shaking with fear, Travis took a tentative step forward. 'Kevin?' His voice squeaked, almost inaudible.

'Here.' Kevin responded chuckling slightly. His voice had deepened, now more manly than anything Travis had ever heard before.

Kevin raised his head slowly, his sparkling blue eyes meeting Travis'. 'What do you think? Did it work?'

'Err. I would say so yes.' Travis replied unsure of what answer to give.

Kevin started to stand, the floor actually shook slightly, his feet were twice as long as Travis' and his little toes were longer alone than Travis' middle finger!

As he stood, his large penis, swung from side to side, atop a pair of testicles as large as oranges. As he stood he felt his hair brush the ceiling. Looking up he realised he must have grown taller as well.

Looking down at Travis he asked, 'How high is this ceiling?'

Travis gulped, still holding onto the counter for dear life, his knuckles white from his grip. 'Err... about eight and a half feet I think...'

'Cool, well come on then, what do you think? Am I beautiful?' Kevin asked looking down at his new body, feeling each muscle in turn with his huge hands.

Afraid of what might happen if he answered incorrectly he asked Kevin what he thought. 'Fuck, look at me!' He boomed with pride. 'Look at my dick! It's so heavy and big.' Looking up with a smirk he eyed Travis with intent.

'Looks like you like me like this Travis'.' Confused Travis looked down at his crotch and saw his jeans tented by his erection.

'Well, I mean....' Ashamed of himself he tried to turn awat but couldn't take his eyes off the giant body in front of him.

'Let me see then.' Kevin demanded taking a step forward and picking Travis up with one hand. 'Fuck you're light! It's like picking up a doll.' Laughed Kevin deeply before trying to unbutton Travis' trousers. Unable to do so because of his large fingers, he started tearing them off of him.

'Ow, no Kevin that hurts, please.... put me down, you're holding me too hard...' Travis was having trouble breathing. Kevin tore the last of the trousers from his body and discarded them looking down at Travis' erection and laughed out loud.

'My god it's so small!' Travis had always been proud of his endowment, at eight inches he knew he was larger than most, but compared to Kevin, it looked like a child's. Pinching the end of Travis' penis as gently as possible Kevin rubbed his fingers together and sniffed them making a low growl.

'You told me you like a man that leads don't you. Look at me Travis, I could lead anyone, who'd argue with me.' Kevin was obviously enjoying his new found power, but Travis was deeply distrubed that he still seemed a little obssessed with him. He looked down and saw Kevin's penis start to inflate. 'You want a man, and who's more man than me?' Kevin was smiling now, looking down at Travis with lust in his eyes. With his free hand he started to shake his cock.

'Bigger than Chris.' He muttered to himself, it was obvious he was planning revenge, but for now he wanted to show his new boyfriend what he could do. 'I love you Travis, and you will love me too in time.' Travis was crying now, afraid for his life, still having trouble breathing. Thankfully Kevin put him down, looking down at his penis, now extended over 12 inches and still growing, pointing at the ceiling. Travis lay there half naked, his penis sore from the 'gentle' pinch that Kevin had given him. As he looked up he watched as Kevin's penis reached it's full potential, easily 15 inches long and almost 8 inches wide.

'No Kevin, it's too big... you can't.' Kevin looked slightly hurt at this.

'But I love you...' With that he picked Travis up by his sore hand, making him cry out. 'I love you!' He shouted, making Travis shake like a leaf in his hand, sobbing, praying for his life.

Nathan stood outside Travis' house nervous, almost like a boy meeting his date for the spring formal. He smoothed his shirt slightly. Was he going to be nice to Travis, show him he cared for him more than he could admit, or was he going to pound on him?

'No Kevin please! You're hurting me!' Travis screamed behind the door.

Without any concern for what he might find, Nathan tried the door handle, finding it unlocked he ran in side, skidding to a stop when he saw Kevin stood over Travis' half naked form, crying and trying to scramble away. Kevin kept pulling him back, telling him to shush, he was going to be gentle.

'Leave him alone!' Nathan shouted charging at the monster that was trying to hurt Travis. Kevin looked up to see Nathan running at him full force. He ran into the side of Kevin's leg and bounced off ineffectually.

'YOU!' Kevin sneered as Nathan lay sprawled at his feet. Nathan stood up slowly and stood in front of Travis, his arms outstretched trying to stop him from getting to his friend.

'You think you can stop me!' Kevin bawled and with one swing of his arm sent Nathan flying into the wall. Travis looked up in time to watch Nathan's body hit the wall with a cracking sound and fall to the floor unmoving.

'NO! Nathan!' Travis crawled to him crying. 'What did you do?! Kevin, what did you do?!'

Craddling Nathan's bleeding face in his hands he felt for a pulse. He couldn't find one...

Don't worry I won't be cruel Part VI is on it's way later today!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2007, 07:31 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Later today, thats still not quick enough!
Seriously though, what an unexpected turn of events this as been.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
you crazy bastard
{rushes to read part VI!!}
~Chris

Things happen.

Quick Reply