The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2007, 06:27 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Lab Incident part 2

John forgot that today was the day that the high school boys that were to be into science in college were to come to the tech lab.
he waited for the shift to come in. his viens had come up to his skin and were pumping new life into his once skinny body. he looked at his biceps again as he flexed and flexed. he felt power that he had never had. he heard the bus come to a stop and alot of voices......male voices......coming from the front. peeking around he saw a group of high school males pushing each other and rubbing there balls like males do. the teacher finally came in. "OK OK today we will see how a lab is ran.....you jerks are going to behave!!" he said. John felt a sense of wanting them. he felt a hand touch his back. turning around he saw his boss. "watching something??" without thinking john knew to come close to his boss's face. as he did the drain began. soul to soul. man to man.
john felt the power...it was great.....going into his body. his boss placed his hands on john's shoulders as he felt onto john.....his body melted and was sucked up by john.
John felt his shirt splitting as his chest grew from the boss man's body. the high school boys were making there way around the corner. one looked at him "wheres the restroom??" john could smell his strenght. "it.it.....it is the next door down on the right"
the blonde boy looked at him strangely. "thanks man" john followed. "come to think of it i could use some piss time myself" john smiled. the restroom door opened. one boy was zipping up as they came in. the boy unzipped and floped out his cock and began to piss as john was beside him and unzipped. he looked over at the cock pissing. it was vieny and hung down without being erect.
the boy looked back. "see something you like, dude??" john reached over to touch it. the boy had finished pissing and was strokin it a little as john grabbed it. "hey man....gentle....more gentle" the boy reached up his hand to put behind john's head to force him down on his cock. "you must work out??" john nodded yes as he bent down and began to suck the now erect cock. the high school boy ohhhed and ahhhhhed at the pleasure he felt. john sucked harder and faster. the boy tried to get away but he was stuck. john then deep throated it and felt the strenght coming out the cock and into him. he then reached his arms around the boy and he melted into john.
In the prison the inmates were eating. lex had to get out if he was to ever get what he wanted. as they finished he made out like he was sick. the guard took him to the doc. lex had found a knife as he ate that had been sanded down to a point. he had also in his boring time of prison looked at the plans to it in the libraby. the doc told the guard to wait outside. the doc told him to open his mouth wide. as the doc came close lex rammed the knife into him. seeing a needle he went behind the door. the guard came back hearing the doc. luthor stabbed him with the needle. he came out of the docs office like nothing had happened. he knew the next door would take him to a stairwell that led to the basement. an old duct led back to the street outside. it was way to easy. "superman" he thought....."he will come once they tell of ME escaping" he then remembered the green rock...the kyponite he had back in his own lab. he must move quickly. up into the street he came. off into the woods he went.

John's feast of flesh had just began. he felt like so strong now that he knew he could lift a house. his muscles ripping the clothes almost off him. he watched the other boys. "i want them all" he said. he reached out his hand. a stream of light ripped out and into the lab. each boy was struck. they stopped, turned, and walked like zombies to john. john counted nine of them. some looked like they were football players also. they came to him, begging. "please, take me" one would shout, then another ripped off his shirt and showed his abs to him..."take me....please!!!" john did not understand it all but the pleasure was great and that was all that counted. he reached out his arms. "all come to me" the nine walked toward him and as they did the drain started .
john watched as his forearms were nothing but viens, popping out. his pecs harden like rocks.. his clothes fell off of him. the boys felt the drain too but kept begging him to take them. as each one came close they melted and were aborbed into john untill all were ONE. once a skinny man now he looked like a bodybuilder. his cock erect and bigger as all the men he had inside were wanting more......always more.

Lex made it to the lab just as superman flew in. "ahhhhhh superman....i was expecting you" the kyponite glowing. superman fell to the floor. "you are really stupid....you know that??" lex said placing the green rock on him. he got out of his prison clothes and into his reglugar ones. "i can kill you, but i still cant find your source of power" lex pushed the button. where superman was opened, he fell into a hole. darkness except for the green glow of the rock. "i have taken your dna apart....i know all your history...but still you are a pain to me" lex paced back and forth. "i guess if i was a woman and you fucked me....then a baby.....it would be superman number two??" lex thought and thought. "i know you get power from our sun but all the sun does for me is sunburn!!!" he pushed another button and the bars of kyponite closed the hole up. lex slept.

John had found the part of the lab where they did dna experiments. the men came to give give sperm samples for money. he turned on the dvd player and the XXX movie played. a huge black cock was ramming a woman's pussy. the cum from the other group of men was pouring out of the pussy as the black guy came inside her also. john stroked his marble hard cock. every one would be here soon. he felt the cum shoot out and hit the wall . the movie changed to where there were two guys fucking a woman in the same hole. he felt more cum shoot. he saw the cups for the sperm samples. he placed three side by side and shot a load into them all. he heard the other lab poeple on the other side of the wall. he smiled. placing his sperm samples into the hole for collection. he walked out. the nurse at the desk turned the table around to see the sperm samples. "i didnt know there was a guy here" she looked around but no one heard her. she took the sperm and froze it as she did always. John walked by as he saw her place his cum into a freezing unit. she looked up . thinking she saw a naked muscled man. shaking her head. "i have been in the sperm lab way to long" john found a lab coat and stepped outside into a world of men.
to be continued
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Growing Big's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 17th, 2007, 03:10 PM

Growing Big is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Growing Big
Yes Sir, you do know how to write a good story and this 2nd chapter just shows it.
I hope you have many more to give us, as there's lots of guys around to be drained.
Excellent!
  #3   Add to RoidGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2007, 07:05 PM

RoidGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RoidGuy
Keep going man! John needs to do some more serious draining. Bring em on as there's never too much to take....John needs to feel their strength!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options