The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2007, 12:26 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
The Faun: Intro

So I came up with this insane idea after having naughty thoughts about James McAvoy in the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. And since this Christmas has been really boring, I've had plenty of time to wack it down on paper (or MS Word in this case). Picture to do with as well. Just so you have an idea of whats going on in that head of mine. Many thanks to Chrisy for his steering. Enjoy.

"So..." I said readjusting myself, sitting up straight above the dry leaves that cracked under the weight of my body. "...you're a Faun."
"And you...have a sprained ankle." I winced in pain, as his soft hands removed the sock and placed it next to the Converse. "You don't run often do you?"
"Not everyday I'm running from people." I watched his hands glide down my calves. His calming personality and charming smile kept from manically scrambling away in fear. I must have slid 30 feet down the river bank. The footpath through the park was a dark one and even more dangerous when I kept looking over my shoulder. His auburn horns, large and thick, rose from the tip of his forehead an curled over his head with 3 distinct bends. The roots hidden in a forest of dark brown hair that shone in the moonlight.
"How does that feel?" he asked. I wiggled my ankle, toes almost clipping the stubble hanging from his chin.
"Better, thank you," What to do now, I was about to part ways with a mythological creature. "Am I going crazy?"
"I can assure you, your eyes aren't cheated by a lie." I'm guessing that means I wasn't imagining him. The Faun stood up, his tall huge build reflected in the moonlight. Broad shoulders beneath and thick neck, rounded delts and massive pecs. Abs were a pile of brick-like muscles, round and rippled legs. Hiding underneath the cloth hung around his waist band was the soft cock of a horse. Reaching out I held his hand as with little effort he lifted my body from the dirt and back onto my feet.

"Dominic,"
"Excuse me?"
"My name." I realised what I just said and how we could have misinterpreted it. "Do you have one?" I looked around the cave, the home he took me too, grey stone glowed orange in fire light. Plants and trees grew upwards like ornaments and household decoration. All sprouting and branch up the spiral staircase that led to the world above.
"We don't have names, we live a life of solitude for centuries until called upon by a charge." He sat down at the foot of the bed, having lain me down he tended to my injury once more. "We were once like you, but we were selfish and unkind, cursed to live as aids until our generosity released us."
"Is that they only reason you are doing this,"
"I have done this many times, and ask for nothing. But I have been summoned, you summoned me and I am here." This was all too much to take in immediately. I had a goat hooved guardian angel who lives with the fairies in a secret garden down the road from my flat in Bristol.
"Bloody hell."
"You're healed." It was literally as good as new, no residual pain, no bruising, not a single sign that anything was wrong. "If you wish to return home feel free, you are a guest and have nothing to fear."
"It's not you I'm scared of." As I sat up he drew himself closer, tilting his head with a concerned look in his eye. "People, near were I live, they hate me, for who I am, what I choose, well more like who I choose to be with."
"Darkness lies in many hearts but do not hate the ill who have a plague within them."
"The ill don't choose to be sick...twisted little bastards." He rose from the bed and walked over to the dresser. Pulling back the stone drawer he lifted a box.
"I offer you this one gift to aid you in your strife." A white lotus carved from a pearl coloured crystal. "Three wishes," he said kneeling before me.
"I couldn't"
"Use them how you will, be kind and be truthful. A pure spirit will bring joy but malice will summon the dark." Rising up, I tried to catch my breath at the sight of his muscular build so close against me. And in a blink of an eye I passed out.

I woke up in my cum stained bed, annoyed at myself for the messed I made. I pulled away at the covers reaching for the bedside lamp. Never had many wet dreams but that was on of the oddest ones. I couldn't find the switch instead my hand was stabbed by something sharp. There is sat in front of the clock, obscuring the time from me. The white lotus crystal.

Last edited by a_lost_prophet; January 18th, 2008 at 01:16 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options