The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2007, 12:34 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
The Faun: The 1st Wish

Here is the second chapter...why? Cos its Christmas!

I following day I sat on the stool in my kitchen. Having showered and embracing a cup of coffee to start my morning. The White Lotus stared at me as hard as I glared at it. 3 wishes, and where would I start. Money, happiness, end famine, bring world peace. Or money. I spent my Sunday labouring over menial tasks and glancing up to see that gem looking right back at me. There was something very "One Ring" about the way it was calling out to me. I became distracted when I heard banging on the door, a heavy fist smashing through, the taunted and homophobic curses coming front the residential thugs who followed me that night in the park. I panic standing in the middle of the room, looking around for somewhere to run, somewhere to hide. I saw the phone sitting on the sofa and as I had in my hand, splinters of wood flew from the door as it was smacked open.

The three of them entered my flat, no consideration for what they'd knock down in their drunken waltz. They looked at me, jeering in malice. The lead facing me head on while the other two first wondered, looking around and trashing the place before they stood either side of me. The phone rattled in my shaking hands, I hadn't had the time to even dial 9. A swing of a base ball bat knocked it out of my hands and cracked a few bones along the way. Terrified doesn't even describe it. A cold hand clamped onto my shoulder and with a punch in the stomach I fell to my knees. Gasping for air I look up at them. I didn't wanna be here, but where could I run, never thought they'd come after me in my home. My lungs seized, the lead chambered his fist as the other pulled me from my hair, giving him a clean shot of my face. As the knuckles sped towards me my own hand grabbed it, stopping it in its path.

A new found sense of confidence, dominance and power overcame me. As I looked down my thick muscular arms to see his frightened face. Fibres like steel rods and strength unlike I have ever felt; crushed the bones in his hand. The one arm, disportionate and freakishly huge compared to the rest of my body. The right sleeve ripped apart and fabric dangling by a thread from my cannonball sized delts. The second thug grabbed my scrawny left arm but felt the growth of hard muscles beneath his finger tips as his grip faded. His small hands struggling to wrap around my heavy limbs. Another punch aimed at the mid section was met with brick wall of abs that erupted from my stomach, my tee tightened around them. It gave way under the force of my swelling pecs, which broke the knuckles that were thrown towards them. A kick to the knee was pointless as my leg was guarded beneath the grapefruit sized calf and the metal armour like quads. My jeans torn as strips of demin hung from my groin, barely covering a hung soft cock, the head tingling, a feeling so good as it swung and rubbed against my knee. I reached out for the two attackers either side of me, my shoulders broadened and my lats expanded. The shirt finally enduring its last tear before hitting the ground below me.
"You fucking pieces of shit," this wasn't like me, I was confident, I was stronger, bigger than them. I looked at the scum that had come into MY home, tried to attack ME. Who do they think they are? Don't they know who the fuck they are messing with, "Don't you know who the FUCK YOU ARE MESSING WITH!?" Obviously they didn't, I grinned at them, they were clueless. This felt amazing, not to be afraid and able to left the two men I grabbed off the ground. Scared pieces of chicken shit. Look at them, pathetic, afraid...weak. Weak under me, my power. They will never know the my strength, they will know how good this feels, the energy running through my blood and fire that burned every muscle with life and power. I am an adonis! An adonis before the trio of overweight arrogant garbage. "How many people have you hurt?" They didn't reply, they just trembled in my hands. "Did you think you could do that to me?! ME?!"

I kick one ahead, and dragged the bodies of the other two like a empty bin bag. Throwing them to the tarmac. The car park was well lit, they could see me perfectly, my nine foot body, body of a god. The other residents came out, poking heads out of windows and around the door. The lead tried to get on his feet with a steel hammer fist I punched him back on to his hand and feet.
"How many?" I called out to my neighbours, "How many of you have been scared, frighten of these three?" Quiet murmurs under the dim lamps. I kicked the third, his body rolling over once and twice before hitting the wheel of a Corsa. This felt so good, owning them. I grabbed the head one of them, which one I don't know, don't really care. Out of no where came a kid, probably 5-6 years old, ran up and kicked him in the balls,
"That's for hitting my mommy" he yelled before running off. Finally someone has the right idea.
"Who's next?" I called back to the resident. Objects flew from the sky, bombing the thugs from above. I'm surprised how good peoples aim are when there is enough vengeance behind them. How good their punches, their slaps, kick, clawing and verbal abuse. They yelled and shouted. Telling them where to go, never come back. The thugs begged, to call the police, to get help. Who would help these three? After everything they have done to those people to me, what do we owe them? Slowly the residents all went indoors, satisfied they had taught the lesson well. I wasn't satisfed, they were red, bruised and bleeding, but I wanted tears, I wanted suffering. I stroked my thick 2 feet python, hardening everytime hand brushed the head and back, back up to meet my balls. Fat, long and leaking precum. They cowered in the corner where no witness could see. They grabbed a hold of belts, like that could stop me ripping the clothes off their waist, like they could stop me doing whatever I wanted. I jacked off my cock frantically, tugging on my meat and drawing the leaking thick cream. It was so big and the pleasure was equally as big, my muscle tensed as tingling waves spread over my torque skin. My ripped body throbbing along with my massive cock. The apples in my ball sac clenched pouring out a fountain of cum over their faces, their clothe, straining them with white cream. Gallons on gallons poured out like a gushing stream of water out of a hose pipe. I roared out loud in the darkness, all the muscles tensed my hands shaked under the euphoric surge of pleasure that swept through me.

I following morning I starred at myself in the mirror and only the weak scrawny boy who hid in the corner was looking back at me. The second I returned to my flat and the threat was gone, the strength need to fight them off was gone as well. I tried to imagine the difference, the before and after image morphing into a quick 3 second film. How much bigger I would have been in the mirror, how far back I would have had to stand just to get my massive frame in the image. But it was gone. How did it even come to begin with.
Letter after note fell through my letterslot. Thank you cards and note from my neighbours, pouring their hearts out about the nightmare they had to endure. Their joy that some stood up to them and how they can continue living their lives without fear or tension. Ohh a fruit basket!
"Cause to celebrate?" ask the Faun, emerging from the darkness as if it were a hidden door. He had that sideward jerked smile as he walked towards me knowing full well what had happened.
"I guess I have you to thank, I don't know how you did but thanks...you could have made it permanent though."
"I was not my doing," he said calmly, standing next to me at the breakfast bar. "You wished for the strength to defeat your adversaries and if and when they come, that strength shall always be there."
"But I didn't, I mean say outloud 'I wish...' and see the sparks or puff of smoke." The Faun look at me oddly, as I had lost all sense.
"Where did you get that notion?!"
"You've never watched Aladdin?" he tilted his head as he continued to give me a strange look. "Orange?"
"I prefer the pear," more of a question than a statement, as I tossed him one I invited him over to the sofa for fruit and chit-chat. "The White Lotus will sense you desires, the greatest and strongest among them all and that alone will grant you whatever you wish, words alone do not hold the power."
"So 'gotta want, will get it'?" he Faun nodded devouring the pear is few bites. The second he appeared to me I noticed there was something different about him. Its only now after he sat down, his whole body in my full sight did I notice. His horns were shorter, they did curl over toward the back of head, now they barely turn downwards. His body, was stronger, larger, ripped and the cloth around his groin was tighter. The fur that was once below his knees was now only half way up his shin and "DUDE you're getting muddy hooves on my carpet!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 26th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fuck yeah man that was so hot i'm really glad to see you're still writing!!
~chris

Things happen.
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 09:12 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I think I see where this is going, but I can't wait to see how it gets there. Good stuff.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options