The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2007, 10:52 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Payback Time

[COLOR=#000000]OK! This story is a bit different from others that I?ve written. Most of my previous stories have been written in present-day, not in the future like this one is (although not too far in the future). Hope you enjoy it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]James walked into school, sighing as he crossed the threshold into the building. He walked slowly, morosely to his locker, up a staircase to where the junior lockers were on the second floor. He looked around at all the smiling faces, the cocky teenagers going about their daily business, the vast majority of them much bigger than he was.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He hated being so young.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He supposed it really was neither his nor his parents? fault that he?d been born in late November, but it didn?t stop him from being unhappy about it. Most of the teenagers around him were 16 already, able to drive, most of them being much larger than James was. James himself was 15, and would be for another day, but that day was to him an impenetrable barrier. A separation from the boy he was, and the men around him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?HEY JIM!? A voice called from down the hallway. James grimaced. He hated it when people called him Jim, but it wasn?t as though he could do anything about it. He knew that voice.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]??Sup Jim? Pat said, grinning like a lion staring at it?s prey. Pat was one of those people who knew that James hated being called Jim and so called him Jim anyways. As a result, other people started calling him Jim, and he couldn?t tell them to stop without also telling them that he didn?t like the name. Which in high school, meant that even the few who didn?t call him that would immediately begin doing so. James just had to put up with it, and Pat knew it. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Not that James would ever consider messing around with Pat anyways. There was a Pat in every school: a ridiculously jacked beast of a teenager. Of course, in this day and age, that was far from uncommon, but Pat stuck out like a sore thumb. Where most kids on the football team benched 350lbs, Pat could do 550. Where most guys curled 45-50lbs, he curled 80lbs. With one hand. He was only 16, yet his biceps were at least 20? of pure glory. His abs were a magnificent 8-pack which looked like they could be smashed by a hammer and not damaged at all. His thighs were huge, looking like tree trunks and completely hairless. Apparently, Pat shaved his body hair, which James was ambivalent towards. The hair enhanced his masculinity (which admittedly did not need much enhancing) but it also obscured the ridiculous definition on his ripped thighs and calves. Not only that, but his face was also ruggedly sexy. His curly brown hair fell down over his ears giving him an unusually cute air which was immediately sent out the door by the 5-o?clock shadow which was permenantly affixed to his face giving him even more of a sense of rugged manliness. It didn?t look like his facial hair was shaved or grew. It seemed to be the exact same every day. His jaw was square and looked like it could break steel, and his eyes were a deep green. All in all, a god on earth to those who worshipped muscle. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]James was a member of that group.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Even though he saw Pat many times daily, the effect of his appearance never seemed to wear off. Even now, James was having trouble with a boner starting to pop up in his pants. His eyes unwillingly darted to Pat?s thick bulge, which caused his dick to give an involuntary throb. He swallowed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]James tried to look defiant, an act which would probably end with Pat roaring with laughter, and stared up into Pat?s beautiful green eyes and asked, ?Yeah??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Contrary to what James expected, Pat didn?t start verbally abusing him. Instead, Pat flashed a less-malicious smile (which melted James? heart, though he didn?t let anyone see) and asked, ?Nothing much, just wanted to know when you?re turnin? 16.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Taken aback, James answered, ?Tomarrow.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Sweet man. That?ll be awesome.? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah.? James replied. He never expected to hear any of this from Pat of all people, and his mind was in a haze as Pat said a few more words and left. James never heard any of Pat?s words there, too surprised by Pat?s questioning. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Unfortunatly, any hopes that Pat would give up harassing James were dashed in gym class. They were playing touch football, a game which was regarded by most of the football team as an outrage, and James knew that he was utterly talentless at it. He couldn?t throw or catch a ball to save his life. Unfortunatly, their quarterback hadn?t played with James before and threw to James as much as he could. He didn?t realize that the reason that nobody covered James was that there was no point in doing so. He would never catch it, and after a while, people just stopped throwing to him. Not this time. A shock came to both sides when the ball landed in James? hands? and stayed there. James stood in shock for a moment before sprinting towards the endzone. Unfortunatly, Pat had been the closest and not bothering to touch James, tackled him outright. Pat cried out with pain as 235lbs of muscle fell on his small frame. The gym teacher blew his whistle and came over.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What the hell do you think you?re doing Jenkins?? Mr. Anderson shouted at Pat.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Sorry Matrix, instinct came in.? Pat replied snidely. Mr. Anderson was commonly referred to as Matrix (for relatively obvious reasons) by most of the student body. It was considered unwise however to call him it to his face.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Pat, I don?t care if you are a star on the football team, you will treat your classmates AND teachers with respect. One more infraction like that in my class and I?ll get you kicked off the team.? Mr. Anderson shouted back.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Like hell you will, I?m the only reason the team?s in the playoffs. Coach wouldn?t kick me off the team even if the Principal expelled me.? Pat replied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Mr. Anderson stared in fury, but he knew it was true and hated to admit it to himself. Finally he managed to say, ?You?ll at least come here for a detention after school with me!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Nah, I?ve got football practice.? Pat replied nonchalantly. ?I?d like goin? to that better.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Detention supercedes football.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Oh what are you gonna do? Get me kicked off the team? Oh wait, that isn?t gonna happen and you know it. And as long as Coach has me to play, he?ll make sure the principal can?t expel me from the school. So actually Matrix, you can?t do anything about this.? He gestured down at James, still in pain from the impact. James looked up and saw Mr. Anderson?s face red with fury. He was almost afraid that Mr. Anderson would die of apoplexy.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Mr. Anderson?s face fell after a few seconds. He muttered to Pat, ?Go away.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Whatever the fuck you want Matrix.? Pat replied and swaggered away.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Mr. Anderson looked sadly at James before helping him up. ?Sorry son that I can?t do more to help you, but he?s a real bitch about breaking the rules and getting away with it. This is a little out of line even for him, but I cant do anything about it. Make?s me feel bad, not even being able to protect the students in my class from fucking assholes like that!?

James remained silent in awe and pain. He?d never heard Mr. Anderson swear once in his life. Mr. Anderson was always soft spoken, and cared for his students. He felt a hot rush of fury at Pat for talking to Mr. Anderson, one of the nicest guys in the school, like that. He finally decided that he had to do something about it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So, kid, you?re sure about this? I mean this is kind of perminant. Sure I get a lot of kids who want to do it to get on the football team or get taller so they can be a better runner. Most of them realize that they never really wanted it deep down in the first place and then realize that you can?t turn back the clock on this. Irreversible. You?re sure??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Definatly,? James replied confidently. ?In fact, I?ve never wanted something more in my life.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well you are 16, if only by today, so I can?t argue with it. If you?re ready, sit over here. Not on the table.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]James walked over to the chair and stared up at the doctor who was holding a large syringe. He felt a bit of anxiety. He?d always been afraid of needles, but he fought back the fear. He had to do this.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]That syringe was the key to it all. It had been developed in 2017, 14 years ago by a scientist in China. Almost immediately it had been stolen and become public knowledge across the globe. It was a formula which invaded cells and ?unhooked? DNA. It didn?t change the DNA, but it made the DNA fragile and breakable by the addition of other DNA. The DNA in the cells would then reformat itself until it was the same as the DNA inserted, therefore changing the nature of the cell and the body it was part of. Using this, a person could literally rewrite their DNA. It became as routine as getting their teeth checked by a dentist. Already James had come to this very doctor and had his DNA slightly modified to remove a genetic disease he had inherited from his mother. Genetic illnesses were a thing of the past, and the formula was cheap too so that it could be used for other purposes. Athletes were no longer picked for their bodies but for their cunning, determination, and resistance to pain, things which couldn?t be genetically modified (well), because anyone could have the perfect body for a quarterback or a linebacker or a hockey player. It wasn?t expensive, and it was easy. The world had been revolutionized by this substance.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Of course, to be treated with it a person had to be 16 without parential consent. Fortunatly for James, he had just turned 16 today.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Okay this will hurt a bit.? The doctor muttered as he injected the syringe into James? shoulder. James grimaced as the syringe emptied into his bloodstream and then was quickly removed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?You?ve done this before so you know how it works. We have to wait about an hour for it to spread throughout your body before we can add the new DNA. Otherwise parts of your body would reject it and you?d end up with the torso and arms of a linebacker and the legs of a prepubescent boy.? The doctor added. ?Normally it only takes a few minutes to spread but we wait an hour to be sure that it has done so consistently.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]James nodded and smiled at the thought of a guy with one massive arm and everything else tiny. It would probably suck to be that guy, but it would be as funny as hell. He grabbed a magazine off the wall and started reading, but his mind was occupied thinking of what he could do when this was finished.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]James woke up, groaning. It was Sunday, which meant that he slept in as late as he could. His body ached, but that was to be expected by the changes undergoing in it. The doctor had warned him that changes wouldn?t be instantaneous. The bigger the change was, the longer it took to occur. Also, the new mass he was going to get had to come from somewhere. It couldn?t just magically appear on his body, which was why he?d woken up every two hours in the middle of the night to go down into the kitchen and eat because he was starving. His stomach grumbled at the thought. He?d only eaten two hours ago and it felt like he hadn?t in a day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]James sat up and walked into the bathroom. He stared into his reflection in a mixture of awe and glee. Muscles had grown up on his whole body. His thighs, which had previously been about as thick as his calves, were now swollen and engorged with muscle. His calves were not huge, but ripped to an excess. He had a 6-pack on his stomach, and pecs were now not only visible but big, hard and meaty. He bounced his pecs and grinned. He flexed his biceps, admiring the peak. He stepped on the scale and smiled as he saw 175 flash up on it. Much better than his previous 113. He pulled down his pants and gasped at the monster which hung from his crotch. He walked to the toilet and started to piss, an unnatural feeling given that he was not used to his cock being so huge and thick. He walked into the shower and turned it on. He reveled in the feeling of rubbing soap across his thick body. His dick started to harden until it stood straight and proud. A full 7.5?, 2.5? longer than yesterday. He started stroking it, but quickly began jerking off. He was incredibly horny. When he climaxed, he thought he might just die of pleasure. He?d never had an orgasm like this. White ropes of cum shot out of his dick, splattering up against the shower wall. He thought he would stop but he just kept involuntarily bucking, more and more cum shooting from his thick meat. Finally he stopped shooting. Getting out of the shower, he walked in front of the mirror again and flexed. He grinned as he stared at his new thick pecs, his beefy arms and his ripped abs and calves.

James walked back to his room. His parents were workahaulics, leaving at 6 in the morning and getting home at 10 at night, before going straight to bed from exhaustion. James didn?t resent them for it, their jobs (as doctors, both of them) were demanding, but it did make him sad to see them so rarely. Still, he thought, grinning, he had the house to himself for the day. He hoped there was enough food left?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Jim walked into school in a far different manner than he?d entered it three days before. He?d woken up today to find his body even bigger than yesterday. Everywhere. He was lucky his dad was a pretty big guy himself (he?d undergone a similar transformation as Jim had as a birthday present a few years before, but he hadn?t been big when Jim had been conceived, which was why Jim hadn?t been big), so he could use his dad?s clothes, because none of his stuff fit him anymore. When he?d tried pulling on a T-shirt, his pecs had torn right through it at about the same time his arms had burst the sleeves. He was wearing one of his dad?s smallest shirts, the ones his dad wore to the gym (whenever he had time to go) or when he wanted to impress people. Jim?s dad was about the same size as Jim was now, but Jim wanted to emphasize his growth to the people around him. People stared at him as he walked down the school?s hallways, but grins grew on the smarter kids? faces as they realized what he must have done. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?HEY JIM? Called a voice. Jim didn?t even realize that he?d started to like being called Jim instead of James. It just seemed tougher, more masculine to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Sup Nate.? Jim replied in a much deeper voice than he?d had on Friday.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Got the formula did ya?? Nate asked Jim. Nate had always been one of the nicer jocks of the school, although he still wouldn?t allow himself to be seen with nerds on a regular basis.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yup.? Jim replied with a cocky grin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Looks good on you.? Nate said looking Jim over. Jim realized that he kind of liked it when people stared at him like that. He flexed a bicep, which seriously strained his shirt. It looked like it was about to tear.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Like that?? Jim asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Got nice arms man.? Nate answered. He flexed his biceps too, which peaked even bigger than Jim?s although not by much. ?Like mine??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Damn man that?s gotta be at least 20?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?20.5?? Nate replied grinning. ?When?d you get the formula??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Saturday.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Well you?ve still got some growth left then. I wouldn?t have worn such a small shirt. You?ve still got some growth to do throughout the day. Might burst through.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Really?? Jim asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yup. Oh and how big are your arms??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?19?.? Jim replied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Nate whistled. ?Might get ?em to 21 inches by tomarrow. You got some good shit man. Gonna join the football team??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Maybe.? Jim replied.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?We could use someone your size on the team. You?ll probably be over 260lbs by tomarrow.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Jim was practically drooling at the prospect of being that size in only one day and being on the football team. The idea of being a football player had become much more appealing than it had ever been to him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah sure I?ll try out.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Next season you mean!? Nate said laughing. ?We?re in the playoffs already.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah. Sounds good.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Sweet man. Hit the weight room. You might grow even more.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]That, Jim thought, is a good idea. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Jim didn?t have Gym class that day, but he had a free period instead to go down to the weight room, which was always open. He?d weighed himself that morning to be 230lbs, only 5lbs lighter than Pat was, and he wanted to see if he was as strong as Pat too. He figured he?d start with something safe on the bench press and work his way up. He sat down where someone had left it at 350lbs and pushed upwards. It felt so easy to him that he almost let go of the bar in surprise. He sat up and added two more 45s. It was still easy. Two more 45s later and he began to be challenged, but he felt like he could still do more. He threw two 10s on and started benching. After nine he was in agony but he wanted to finish, had to finish, lifting. He pushed upwards, his thick arms engorged with blood. He barely got it onto the rack before he sat up and flexed his now pumped arms. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Fuck yeah! I?m as strong as Pat!? Jim said in glee[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m glad you thought of me first.? Pat said from behind him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Jim spun around to face Pat, in his workout outfit (which consisted of a pair of basketball shorts, no shirt). Pat though had an odd expression of curiosity on his face. Jim stared for a moment and then realized. He doesn?t know who I am. Jim thought to himself in wonder. I?ve grown so much and physically matured that he cant recognize me. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Who are you?? Pat asked curiously.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m Jim.? Jim replied. Jim realized that Pat probably wouldn?t realize it was him if he referred to himself as Jim instead of James, since Pat knew James had hated being called that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Where the hell are you from? There?s not a lot of people that I know who can beat me on the bench.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m from here, but I just took Lao-Tsu?s formula.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What? Oh the one that changes your DNA. You must have gotten a pretty good dose.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I don?t really know, I didn?t see the doc make it up. Wouldn?t have understood it anyway.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Pat laughed, but his eyes were cold. Jim could tell he considered him a threat to his position. Pat obviously didn?t like it when people were as strong as him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It?s probably a good thing he doesn?t know that I?m not done growing? yet. Jim thought to himself. He?d probably get pissed off at the thought of me getting even stronger.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?You gonna lift?? Jim asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah. Are you?? Pat asked[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Nah, I just finished.? Jim lied. He didn?t want to be anywhere near Pat until he knew he could win in a fight.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Jim walked into Gym class, eagerly this time. He?d exceeded Nate?s prediction and was a full 275lbs of muscle. His arms were 21.5 inches and he was having trouble fitting into some of his dad?s bigger shirts now. He couldn?t wait until Pat showed up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He didn?t need to wait long. Pat swaggered in the door as usual, and to Jim?s delight, stopped dead and stared in horror at Jim?s size.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?No FUCKING way!? Pat shouted as he walked in the door. ?HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL GROWING?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I only took the formula on Saturday. I still had to grow a bit.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Saturday? No way? James?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Jim now actually, I?ve decided I like it better that way.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Pat stared in horror at Jim?s new mass. Jim let Pat stare for a while longer before he grabbed Pat?s shirt by the neck and lifted Pat off the ground. Pat struggled a bit before Jim slammed him into the wall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?You know, I think its about time you got this.? Jim muttered to Pat. Jim dropped Pat to his feet and then punched him straight in the face. He could feel Pat?s nose break. Pat fell to the ground, moaning in pain. Jim walked over to Mr. Anderson, who stood watching transfixed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I suppose I?m gonna get a detention for that?? Jim asked casually[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?For what?? Mr. Anderson replied conspiratorially. ?I didn?t see anything.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Jim started to smile slowly. Mr. Anderson smiled back, before shouting over for someone to help Pat to the nurse. Looking back at Jim he whispered, ?I?ll overlook that once, and only once. He deserved that, he really did, but whether he does or doesn?t I cant just let people punch other people in my class. I?ll let it slide this once, but not again.?

Jim nodded, still smiling.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He walked over to Nate and the two of them walked out of the gymnasium, talking about the football team. As Jim walked out the door, he couldn?t help but wonder what life would have been like for him if he?d never taken the formula. He couldn?t imagine it at all.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]

Sorry guys, no sex in this one, but i really didnt see where it'd fit in with the storyline. Hope you liked it. As always, feedback is requested. Like it? Hate it? Tell me PLEASE![/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Speaker For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2007, 11:10 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker
Sorry guys, no sex in this one, but i really didnt see where it'd fit in with the storyline. Hope you liked it. As always, feedback is requested. Like it? Hate it? Tell me PLEASE!
No sex? Perfectly fine in my book. My philosophy is: "If I can get you turned on, without ever mentioning sex or jacking off, I've done my job as an MG writer."

So, no sex is a-ok.

The muscle growth serum is an old idea, but sometimes it's good to to be nostalgic.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2007, 11:55 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I loved the story, and didn't miss the sex. Now if you continue, maybe it will find a way into the storyline.
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 06:32 AM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I loved the story. Like TheMM didn't miss the sex, since it was still a HOT story. Are we going to hear about Jim's later exploits?
  #5   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 06:47 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I good muscle growth story doesn't NEED to have sex in it in order to make it GREAT.

I normally don't care for revenge-stories, but Pat really had it coming and Jim was the "good guy" in the story.

I liked it!!! Great job! Kudos for a job well done, Speaker! Can we humbly ask for another one?
  #6   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 12:35 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i turely loved and hey sex is a bonus u dont have to do it but wwhen u do its cool lol
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
no sex, oh well...fucking sexy enough to meet my approval anyway ;p plus i can tooootally imagine it between the lines :P
so yeah, despite the usual sorts of spelling errors here and there it's a good enough story that it doesn't really matter in the end. Anyway, fucking hot as usual man; can't wait to read more from you man
~Ille

Things happen.
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 06:50 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
If only ...

... revenge were this easy! Oh well, that IS why they call this...
FANTASY. ..
And I LIKE it! ;o)
- TagsNOLA
  #9   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 09:49 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM

The muscle growth serum is an old idea, but sometimes it's good to to be nostalgic.
Yeah ive noticed that it does get a bit overused, but i still think its one of the best growth mediums i've seen.

I noticed looking over this again that this and my last story Memoirs are shockingly similar, at least in setting, and had really similar growths in both of them. That's why i enjoyed writing my Get in the Game stories so much: They were relatively new ideas.

Maybe it's time for another installment of those...
  #10   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 10:11 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker
Yeah ive noticed that it does get a bit overused, but i still think its one of the best growth mediums i've seen.

I noticed looking over this again that this and my last story Memoirs are shockingly similar, at least in setting, and had really similar growths in both of them. That's why i enjoyed writing my Get in the Game stories so much: They were relatively new ideas.

Maybe it's time for another installment of those...
Ahh serums, pills, shots, and all those other "convienence" muscle growth forms, how we love your simplicity.

Oo, I would love to see your next bit of Get in the Game, mostly because I'm such a little gamer freak.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2007, 11:40 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I liked it; I hope it continues.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size