Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2004, 10:04 PM

PlugNPlay76 has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Yahoo to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Skype™ to PlugNPlay76
Post Describe your perfect mate....

Hi all,

I just thought I'd post a question of curiousity out there with a "Practical Magic" theme. Now, I know alot of you are into huge and massive muscle men, and there are some here that are into smaller guys too, but I want you to describe the guy of your dreams in more detail including the size of his, well, muscles, or even lack there of for that matter.

So throw off your hats and let the wind carry those wish leaves away in the wind and give us an answer to the age old question:

What is the man of your dreams?

Have fun guys, and enjoy.

Plug.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2004, 12:02 AM

Send a message via AIM to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Yahoo to PlugNPlay76 Send a message via Skype™ to PlugNPlay76
PS: An added note...

As an additional note, I'd like to state that this is totally non-objective whether you are with someone or not. If you're with someone and they are your "perfect mate," feel free to describe them. If they are not, or you are single, then describe what your perfect mate would be.

Last edited by PlugNPlay76; April 21st, 2004 at 12:10 AM.
  #3   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2004, 07:36 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Mate.

He'd be around 5'6", black hair, blue eyes, swarthy skin; physique along the lines of Danny Hester; sexy-cute face, though not necessarily handsome in the classic sense; smallish genitals, and an ass to die for; masculine in a boyish way. He'd be an enthusiastic bottom who loves being dominated in a loving way by his huge "daddy;' me!
  #4   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2004, 05:39 PM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
i got my perfect lover

i got my perfect lover, i'm have known him for 20 since the 9th grade; both us didn't know the other was gay, but we got together and be together ever since. At first he was the big being 5'11 260 lbs. in the 9th grade and me only being 5'11 but being only 175 lbs., but by 12th grade, I had a massive growth spurt; i was 6'3" and weigh 320 lbs. and he was 6'2" weighing 330 lbs. Now us both being at the age of 34, he is 6'4" weighing 370 lbs. and i am 6'4" weighing 350 lbs. perfect isn't it.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2004, 06:13 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhugegod
i got my perfect lover, i'm have known him for 20 since the 9th grade; both us didn't know the other was gay, but we got together and be together ever since. At first he was the big being 5'11 260 lbs. in the 9th grade and me only being 5'11 but being only 175 lbs., but by 12th grade, I had a massive growth spurt; i was 6'3" and weigh 320 lbs. and he was 6'2" weighing 330 lbs. Now us both being at the age of 34, he is 6'4" weighing 370 lbs. and i am 6'4" weighing 350 lbs. perfect isn't it.
Pix please!

xoxo

rpj
  #6   Add to glammaman2000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2004, 08:22 PM

glammaman2000
Send a message via Yahoo to glammaman2000
hmmmmm...

hsmusclboy.only my age.&independently wealthy.&crazy about me.but a little bit intimidated by my size.IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH?!!!real life.i think that head-over-heels love requires a certain suspension of disbelief.you can't do that too many times.i'm now in love with a friend.after 9 years.with benefits!(hubba-hubba!)
  #7   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 10:53 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I'm with RPJ

We need to get SuperHugeGod to post pois of himself & his partner.
  #8   Add to Radiokida's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 11:21 AM

Radiokida has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Radiokida
Can I post even if my perfect mate is female?
  #9   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 11:55 AM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Pix please!

xoxo

rpj
Easy there RPJ,
I think Superhuge meant as a "fantasy" perfect mate. He is not actually 6'3" or 350 lbs. But god, I wish he were! I got all excited just thinking about it.
  #10   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 12:37 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
I think my perfect mate would be superhuge

really though...around 300lb, with the huge, bulky body of a strongman competitor...smooth, hot, rock-hard muscle that makes him look like he's swollen. Huge arms, shoulders, and chest (esp. chest) but also with a decent-sized gut, which would be rock-hard. He's eat a lot, and love to grow more. some light facial hair...maybe a goatee, or, best of all, a chinstrap w/ goatee with a longish lenghthed crew cut. He'd flex for me constantly and pick me up and bear hug me a lot. we'd be lifting partners, with me being there for motivation and him for helping me get lithe and defined (i'd love to look like Bruce Lee...only I'm white, so...) he's wear sleeveless muscle shirts everyday. Idealy (hey, this is my fantasy) he'd play in the NFL as an offensive lineman and I'd be a physical therapist who would give him FULL body massages each night.

sounds good to me
  #11   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2004, 04:44 PM

Vlad,
Please get out of my head, and stop stealing my fantasies (except the Bruce Lee bit... I also want to be as huge)! I'm kidding of course.

It's great that we think a like!
  #12   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:24 AM

Talking

Is it just me or is SuperHugeGOD ever going to post his pics.. or was he a fly by poster? lol We want BIG, hard evidence here, lol
  #13   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlad
I think my perfect mate would be superhuge

really though...around 300lb, with the huge, bulky body of a strongman competitor...smooth, hot, rock-hard muscle that makes him look like he's swollen. Huge arms, shoulders, and chest (esp. chest) but also with a decent-sized gut, which would be rock-hard. He's eat a lot, and love to grow more. some light facial hair...maybe a goatee, or, best of all, a chinstrap w/ goatee with a longish lenghthed crew cut. He'd flex for me constantly and pick me up and bear hug me a lot. we'd be lifting partners, with me being there for motivation and him for helping me get lithe and defined (i'd love to look like Bruce Lee...only I'm white, so...) he's wear sleeveless muscle shirts everyday. Idealy (hey, this is my fantasy) he'd play in the NFL as an offensive lineman and I'd be a physical therapist who would give him FULL body massages each night.

sounds good to me

That''s the kind of guy I like... except for the facial hair.... but I love the rest :-) Like not exactly a bodybuilder, but a HUGE powerlifter, strongman or, in your case, footballplayer..... I like that....

Last edited by PlugNPlay76; September 3rd, 2004 at 12:30 AM.
  #14   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2004, 12:40 AM

Talking One more thing.....

hey guys,

Feel free to also describe personality traits of your "perfect mate" as well and share more than just the physical... and have fun.... even get "sappy" if you want to, hehe.

Enjoy,
Plug.
  #15   Add to rockhopper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2004, 09:57 PM

rockhopper
Send a message via AIM to rockhopper Send a message via Yahoo to rockhopper
I've pretty much reached the point in my life where I think I'm happy to be single...but...if I had such a mate, he would be about 5'10", have very a well-defined, muscular build (arms, pecs, shoulders, legs, the works), but not too big. He would also be intelligent, well-read, politically liberal and a good singer.
  #16   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2004, 11:14 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
sexy

whatever that entails...

Things happen.
  #17   Add to muscleUP2me's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 03:18 AM

muscleUP2me has disabled reputation
My perfect man...

WOOF! What a thread...

He'd be about my age or older. Probably a cop or firefighter. A man with a tough job, who needs to unwind at home. His eyes are steely blue, his jaw is strong, he sports a thick bushy moustache (just barely within tolerance for his facial hair code at work). His chest is covered with a perfect coat of hair.

His muscles are thick, massive, pushing the limits of human potential. Thick veins the size of heavy-duty electrical cords run along his limbs, and when he gets pumped, these veins swell larger, and smaller veins appear all across his body.

He'd have an appearance and attitude that tells even the roughest biker gang member you'd better not fuck with him. But only I'd know how gentle he really is, he's got a heart of gold, always thinking of his partners first. He's "out" at work, and no one gives a fuck because he damn good at what he does, and it's his actions that prove his honor and integrity.

He'd smile so warmly at me, with his eyes, revealing a beautiful soul. He'd confide in me his inner most feelings, something he can't even do with the guys at work. And together we make our lives better, complete.

Most of the time, his daily work-stress is best relieved with an intense work-out. He'd hit the weights in our private gym (it's been specially manufactured to accommodate the incredible poundages he can lift). He doesn't wear clothes too tight, but not baggy either. His clothes fit comfortably, revealing his massive size without giving away too much. But during most workouts, he'd get so pumped that he will burst out through his seams. He loves it when I help him work out: counting off his reps, loading the bar with more weight, feeling his muscles getting pumped, licking the sweat off his body.

Ahhhhh, fantasies can be fun, now to make them a reality... any takers?

Actually I think this man does exist, well, except maybe for the size of his biceps. Maybe they won't be 28" (pushing over 30" when he's pumped!) but somewhere between 16" and 22" might be more realistic.
  #18   Add to superhugegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 06:23 AM

superhugegod is on a distinguished road
i am not a fly by poster and i will post some pictures really soon, but i lie a little by something, we have another friend on the side, he another white guy who is about 6'3" weighing 390 lbs. but we keep him in shape and we all eat a lot sometimes we have threesome, with everyone have a turn in the middle but i got to find out how to post pictures on here and do i need any special equipment

p.s. my boyfriend is kind of shy, but i going to get that picture even if it kills me
  #19   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 11:03 AM

ottomun6
How about starting out by filling out the profile list? If you are a big fella, we want to know the details. If you are husky, we still want to know. If your buddy is shy, remember to hide his face, ok?
  #20   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 11:28 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleUP2me
WOOF! What a thread...

He'd be about my age or older. Probably a cop or firefighter. A man with a tough job, who needs to unwind at home. His eyes are steely blue, his jaw is strong, he sports a thick bushy moustache (just barely within tolerance for his facial hair code at work). His chest is covered with a perfect coat of hair.

His muscles are thick, massive, pushing the limits of human potential. Thick veins the size of heavy-duty electrical cords run along his limbs, and when he gets pumped, these veins swell larger, and smaller veins appear all across his body.

He'd have an appearance and attitude that tells even the roughest biker gang member you'd better not fuck with him. But only I'd know how gentle he really is, he's got a heart of gold, always thinking of his partners first. He's "out" at work, and no one gives a fuck because he damn good at what he does, and it's his actions that prove his honor and integrity.

He'd smile so warmly at me, with his eyes, revealing a beautiful soul. He'd confide in me his inner most feelings, something he can't even do with the guys at work. And together we make our lives better, complete.

Most of the time, his daily work-stress is best relieved with an intense work-out. He'd hit the weights in our private gym (it's been specially manufactured to accommodate the incredible poundages he can lift). He doesn't wear clothes too tight, but not baggy either. His clothes fit comfortably, revealing his massive size without giving away too much. But during most workouts, he'd get so pumped that he will burst out through his seams. He loves it when I help him work out: counting off his reps, loading the bar with more weight, feeling his muscles getting pumped, licking the sweat off his body.

Ahhhhh, fantasies can be fun, now to make them a reality... any takers?

Actually I think this man does exist, well, except maybe for the size of his biceps. Maybe they won't be 28" (pushing over 30" when he's pumped!) but somewhere between 16" and 22" might be more realistic.
I love this and think that that would be an almost perfect man for most of us.... Great post muscleUP.

Also, Oh my GOD Superhuge, you really are that huge? I've heard of guys that big but have hardly ever seen any. When you get them, put up those pics.

To the rest of you, keep this hot topic moving and enjoy.

Plug.
  #21   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlugNPlay76
Also, Oh my GOD Superhuge, you really are that huge? I've heard of guys that big but have hardly ever seen any. When you get them, put up those pics.
...Plug.
I don't think he could be that big. Hopefully I'm wrong &SHG will post some pix soon. PLEASE!!!
If I'm right, and he isn't really that big, thank you for the fantasy at least!
  #22   Add to optimusx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2004, 06:56 PM

optimusx is on a distinguished road
Hmm.. yeah I hate to be the doubter (I'd love to see pics to prove me wrong, please prove me wrong), but in superhugegod's profile he lists his birthday as June 30, 1983.
Quote:
Originally Posted by superhugegod
i got my perfect lover, i'm have known him for 20 since the 9th grade;
So for him to know him for 20 years that would mean that either he's dreaming of the year 2018 or his birthday is wrong and he should have been in the ninth grade in 1983/1984.

Like I said, I hate to be a doubting Tom, but the Engineer in me can't see how this adds up. It's just my two cents. But it is a nice fantasy.

Scott
  #23   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2004, 08:54 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
It's The Stuff That Dreams Are Made Of....

Well, this isn't so much as a perfect mate as the thread implies. It's more of a standard-bearer for what my fantasy would look like. However, this particular character (like all good fantasies) is not real. But he does qualify as the closest thing to what a three-dimensional fantasy for me would look like AND....I've even got a picture to share! With ManOfSteel's permission, please visit his website DAVID to learn more about "World of David" and the various lives he leads.
  #24   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2004, 04:59 PM

ottomun6
Thumbs up

Dibbs on playing "catcher" for Kal-El !
  #25   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Wow, somebody's a Skeptical Scott. What? His name really is Scott?!
Well, that's even better

Things happen.
  #26   Add to PlugNPlay76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2004, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiokida
Can I post even if my perfect mate is female?

Good Question. Just to let you know, I'm leaving that up to you mostly. Primarily there are obviously alot of gay men here mostly, as am I, but I am leaving the posting completely androgenous (I hope I spelled that right). It's all up to you if you want or not.
  #27   Add to ethernet_jock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2004, 07:01 AM

ethernet_jock
Send a message via Yahoo to ethernet_jock
radio - I'd love to hear about your "perfect" female mate.

I'm a married man myself - married to a woman. So if I were to describe the "perfect" female mate, it would have to be her. I love her incredibly.

Being slightly bisexual (me) and married to a woman doesn't mean you have to love muscle any less or participate any less in this forum.

Let's hear it!!
  #28   Add to ForgeAus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2005, 08:00 AM

ForgeAus
Send a message via ICQ to ForgeAus Send a message via AIM to ForgeAus Send a message via Yahoo to ForgeAus
Cool My Perfect Mate

A Shoulder-length Blonde, clean-cut, massive guy, ok so fantasy's allowed right?.. 6'+ preferably I'd be looking up at him and I'm 6' (actually SLIGHTLY - less than an inch - under more like 182cm or so) .. and built as possible 300+ lbs (I imagine superhero stuff with him being ultra-dense around 500-600lbs compacted into ur average bodybuilder-physique - maybe a little bigger... )...
  #29   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2005, 11:37 AM
dancer56

dancer56 is on a distinguished road
My Perfect Mate

I pretty much have it all figured out being the cartoon artist that I am and already storyboarded it. He would be "SUPERMAN." After his breakup with a relationship he began to experiment his feelings. Along the way, and tired of the promiscuity, he met me. The wife type that wants to live out the play house dream of being at home when he needs me. Of cooking and cleaning, doing the household chores and errands. Of being at home at night when he goes to bed to retire and able to make luv to ease the headaches of his day. I don't have to describe SUPERMAN's dimensions, but I'll be there when he gets back. Oh yes, he is 6'2", eyes of blue, silky black hair, clean shaven (though he can have massive stubble when he wants to), a chest of death (shaved or unshaven), he loves to kiss, and more importantly, being I am a bottom, we are a perfect match! His arms are like trees that wrap around me.

Last edited by dancer56; October 4th, 2005 at 05:34 PM.
  #30   Add to Timothy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2005, 06:55 AM
Tim

Timothy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dancer56
I pretty much have it all figured out being the cartoon artist that I am and already storyboarded it. He would be "SUPERMAN." After his breakup with a relationship he began to experiment his feelings. Along the way, and tired of the promiscuity, he met me. The wife type that wants to live out the play house dream of being at home when he needs me. Of cooking and cleaning, doing the household chores and errands. Of being at home at night when he goes to bed to retire and able to make luv to ease the headaches of his day. I don't have to describe SUPERMAN's dimensions, but I'll be there when he gets back. Oh yes, he is 6'2", eyes of blue, silky black hair, clean shaven (though he can have massive stubble when he wants to), a chest of death (shaved or unshaven), he loves to kiss, and more importantly, being I am a bottom, we are a perfect match! His arms are like trees that wrap around me.
You mean I am not alone? What I would give to have Superman as my lifelong mate! He would be a knockout in street clothes, with a trim waist, nice pant bulge, sturdy fellow and handsome. When in his Superman costume, I would be able to see his balls and an outline of his super cock. He would look inside my pants with his x-ray vision, which would probably make me cum on the spot. We would spend a lot of time in bed, orgasming into oblivion. I would swallow his super cum which would gradually give me his super powers. Sex with super powers would be enormously gratifying.
We can dream, can't we?

Last edited by Timothy; October 5th, 2005 at 07:31 AM.
  #31   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2005, 02:40 PM
dancer56

Sex With Superman

i Have the advantage because I'm an artist. i dont have to dream. I storyboarded my escapades with Supes so much its like i have a photo album. how he likes to come home and see me making dinner wearing something sexy to enliven his hardworking day. how he lets me sleep when we're together and cuddles me to make me feel safe, only to wake me up by humping the living daylights out of me sometime in the night. (i almost dont even know what time it is.) how when he gets ready for work he's still ready for some nooky. how he likes to sit comfortably in his resting chair and lets me blow him. we even purchased a robot vacuum that has a feature to suck a man off, works on automatic necessity mode, and can do us both at the same time. granted superman is an amazing flirt, so timothy you just might have a chance. BUT HE KNOWS WHO "COOKS" FOR HIM.
  #32   Add to jasslong's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2005, 05:39 PM

jasslong is on a distinguished road
Well black hair, green eyes... stubble on his face and a square-like jaw. Short about 5'4" and incredibly built solid. A little bit of a roid gut and small genitals. Huge Legs that he he sort of walks like Paco Bautista, and also 17-19" biceps. He would be a newsperson, and we would live in italy.
  #33   Add to dancer56's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 13th, 2005, 07:02 PM
dancer56

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasslong
Well black hair, green eyes... stubble on his face and a square-like jaw. Short about 5'4" and incredibly built solid. A little bit of a roid gut and small genitals. Huge Legs that he he sort of walks like Paco Bautista, and also 17-19" biceps. He would be a newsperson, and we would live in italy.
To each his own, but I outgrew MACHO MUNCHKINLAND.
  #34   Add to jockstud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2005, 11:26 AM

jockstud is on a distinguished road
my hunk

My ideal man would have to be about 5'11 tanned not extremely muscled but a sixpack. Id like a light haired guy. Ahot ass and cock to match . Pretty much an abercrombie model. I also want him to be masculin.
  #35   Add to BigLittleTim's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Big man in Boston

BigLittleTim has disabled reputation
Tuff little irish guy in a scally cap and a lopsided grin. You wouldn't know if he was gonna bend over for you or stick a knife in your ribs. Lah!

-BigLittleTim

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options