The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rapsody7's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2007, 11:56 PM

rapsody7 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to rapsody7
Superman and Darkseid: Trophy

by rapluvah & catbatbom

Diana walked behind Superman, who was surveying the horizon from their balcony. She hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around his taught, rippling stomach, roaming up to his broad majestic chest, giving each thick pec a slight squeeze. He turned around to look her in the eyes. They smiled. He scooped her up and went to their room. He layed her down on the bed, her legs wrapped around him, her hands tracing Superman's back, thick shoulder's and bulging triceps. Hours later they fell asleep in each others arms.
Superman woke up, looking at a note left on the pillow next to him. Had some stuff to do, see you in a couple days. He figured it was Princess Amazonian related.
Days passed by and superman took care of the minimal stuff that was happening on earth. His real work came from the JLA which dealt with more of the universal problems that a hero face. J'onn was the only original member left, but most of the main heroes mantels had been passed to other members. Brainiac, Darkseid, Doomsday, Cyborg, Metallo and other universe dominating forces were the major threat now.
J'onns voice suddenly filled superman's mind "Superman, we have an emergency, your presence is needed in the Tower immediately
Superman arrived quickly. J'onn played him a video.
"Nooo NOOOOOOOOO Noooo stoop, oh GOD stopp, Superman help me, Superman!!!" Diana was on video thrashing back and forth, apparently being tortured by one of Granny's last and most sadistic torture devices. Darkseid's voice was heard after the screams subsided. "Superman, your presence and only yours is expected. It's time to discover if the universe belongs to good or evil. If you don't, then worse will happen." Wonder Woman's screams finished the video
"Don't go alone Superman, it's a trap." J'onn look worried. Superman sighed, "I know, but if i don't Diana will suffer more, and she won't be able to escape. I agree with him anyhow, it's time to end this."
Superman used the JLA's teleporter to arrive on Apokolips, the hot air making his cape billow. He looked at the flaming towers, the giant Darkseid statues and the slaves working and moaning. Superman was determined. Darkseid would pay. He made his way to the gigantic palace's entryway. There waiting, with arms folded and evil smirk, was Darkseid.
"I see you're no coward Superman. I don't claim to be honest, no dictator should be, but it's time for us to duel. Let's not mince words. Prepare yourself Superman!" And with a guttural yell, Darkseid lunged toward Superman. Darkseid was easily 7" tall and incredibly powerful. The two men had clashed many times and the outcome was never predictable. Darkseid was powerful and well built, he looked more sturdy than the towering structures on his planet. Both had the ability to shoot beams from their eyes, yet somehow they both knew that this would be a battle of strength, let the blows decide the battle. Darkseids powerful blow hit Superman square on the chin, spittle flying BAM. The air shook. The next blow was blocked by Superman, his fist sending an uppercut that nearly lifted Darkseid.
Superman was too enraged to lose. Blow after blow landed, Shaking the earth and having Darkseid stagger back. A blow to his face sent him turning in full circle, then back again. Darkseid was seeing stars and was soon out on his feet. Superman wasn't letting up. Diana was in danger, and they loved each other. He felt guilty that he hadn't been here to save her sooner. BAM BAM BAM BAM Darkseid was on his knees. Superman stood erect, rage in his eyes, his muscled chest heaving, his tight blue suit clinging to every muscle on his muscular torso. He looked completely dominating, every muscle completely pumped, abs contracting with every exhale, flaring lats. His face was dark with intensity. "Give up Darkseid, this fight is already over."
Darkseid looked up at Superman towering over him. From here his musculature was even more pronounced, he looked more powerful. Darkseid laughed. "Ahahaha, Superman, that was a good showing. But I'm not yet finished." Grabbing at the bottom of his granite colored breastplate armor, Darkseid began to pull his armor off. Superman stood, confused. As Darkseid lifted the armor off of his body, a startling transformation was taking place. Every inch of gray skin that revealed itself seemed incapable of being contained in such a small suit. As it went above the point of his arms, they bulged, growing, his lats flared wide, his body being such a wide V it looked like the angle of that V would be more than 90 degrees. His chest spread from giant delt to giant delt like two large beachball halves.
His neck became thickly corded and even his quads seemed to grow. "Wha--What?!" Superman staggered back, mouth agape, but eyes transfixed.
"You see Superman, i told you it would finally be decided. What you don't understand SUPERman, was what i went through to obtain this planet. To obtain my rightful place as the Universe's King of evil. It took thousands of years to build up my strength enough to lift this magical armor. Armor that works to constantly handicap you with the self contained gravity of 4 giant suns. The force was so strong that it pulled my body in, hiding my real frame, but at the same time, I knew that my strength would one day be great enough to rule the universe. This is that day, this is your demise." Darkseid tossed the armor towards Superman, who instinctively attempted to catch it only to have it slip through his fingers as an exercise ball would a baby's. Superman looked up at the now titanic Darkseid.
He had been wearing this suit for thousands of years, and Superman was sure that he couldn't even lift it. Darkseid now looked closer to 8" tall and his shoulders looked as wide as Superman was tall, he out proportioned Superman in everyway.
Superman felt his stomach knot. Darkseid seemed psychic, as his punch landed directly on the spot Superman felt uneasy. The punch was so strong that Superman's body seemed to mold around the fist, dust blew up into a dust store behind Superman. The sound of speed had been broken. Superman landed back on his feet, barely standing, his eyes glazed and hands clutching where the pain was. He had to save Diana, but he had to focus just to stand. "Hahaha, I will enjoy this." Darkseid reared back, his fist pulled back as if though pulled by a black hole, only to pull forward at the speed of light. WHOOOM! The punch hit directly on Superman's symbolic S, sending the hero flying back. Darkseid stood there watching Superman disappear from view. He turned around and surveyed the landscape quizically.
He held out his arm in preparation. Superman didn't know what happened, all he saw was buildings pass by as he was propelled through them. His neck was suddenly hit and he slammed face first straight into the ground, his arms and legs flopping besides him.
Darkseid surveyed the man below him, his cape now gone from the destructive journey, and his blue suit in tatters. "Get up weakling, get up Superman." Superman barely heard the words, drowned out by the ringing in his ears. Darkseid laughed as he watched the hero's muscles bulge, his biceps, triceps and the valleys down his back, all in an attempt to lift himself up. Superman's face was red, veins bulging in his corded neck, traps jumping. Superman fell back down with a plop. His mind was trying to grasp the concept of utter defeat. Darkseid lifted the dazed hero by his thick black hair.. Superman swayed on his feet, his muscles tensing in every attempt to stay erect. Darkseid wanted complete domination. He sent both giant fist into Supermans bulging traps.
Superman was staked into the ground, his thighs still visible. Darkseid began punching the hero. Shots to the stomach made superman hunch forward, to the chest, Superman would rock back, and punches to the obliques or lats made him sway side to side. Rapid fire punches, too fast for superman to see riddled Superman's body like a jackhammer would a mound of jello.Superman looked like an inflatable punching toy. Each blow sank in deep, Superman's muscles rippling in waves due to the force. "unh oof oo uh ah ung urk ach" The sounds emanating from Superman were like that of someone sprawling down a hillside made of glass. Darkseid just laughed, unable to believe that this Superman's muscles had been considered invulnerable as they caved in with every blow.
Darkseid took a step back and looked at Superman, hunched over cradling his stomach, moaning in agony. Darkseid decided to slow things down a little, backhanding Superman across the face, causing him to open his eyes in shock. "You'll look at me while I'm pummeling you" Darkseid slapped Superman again, then formed a claw with one hand, gripping Superman's once mighty pec gripping it as if he meant to rip it from Superman's chest. With his free hand Darkseid started slamming fists into Superman's stomach again. Driving his fist deeper until he could swear he felt the fallen hero's spine. Darkseid backed away to view Superman gingerly touching his screaming pec "Look at me weakling!" Superman merely groaned and refused to lift his head.
Darkseid gripped Superman's thick wavy hair bending his head back almost to the point of breaking his neck "You WILL obey" Superman couldn't even register and think about what was being his said. His head was pounding, he was dizzy and bleary eyed. Before he could even form some kind of response, Superman's whole body was suddenly on fire. Darkseid had swung his foot back as far as he could, putting his whole massive body behind the kick, burying his foot in Superman's crotch, his foot slamming one of his balls against Superman's pelvic bone, the other was pressed between his heavy boot and the crumbled rocks on the ground
Superman's mouth opened in a silent scream as his eyes fluttered nearly passing out. Superman's body molded against Darkseid's leg in a feeble attempt to keep him from swinging his leg back for another swinging kick at his crotch. Darkseid smiled at this first sign of Superman's submission. Darkseid kneeled cupping his hand against Superman's bruised ballsac, Superman cringed and whimpered expecting pain and was shocked when none came. He opened his eyes to Darkseid's grotesque smile. He looked down to see the bulge in his red briefs resting in Darkseid's hand "You see SUPERman, like your genitals, you are at my mercy"
"But i wonder Supes, if it works the other way around?" Darkseid, soudning sinister, rose to his feet, looking down at the drained superman. The second he released his grip, supermans hands went to cover his red pouch. Darkseid grabbed the surprised superman by his thick locks, and began pummeling Superman's face with pelvic thrusts, Darkseid's crotch acting like a fist. BAM BAM BAM BAM. Superman was seeing double, seeing stars. "HAHAHA It looks like you're at the mercy of my genitals as well" Darkseid laughed again. He grabbed Supes under his pits. Darkseid knew that Superman took pride in his muscles, and he wanted to end that as well. He had already demolish his abs and pecs. Flipping superman around so that Superman's arms draped over Darkseid's biceps, Darkseid began to flex his arms like he was doing an EZ curl.
He laughed inwardly as he felt Superman's biceps flex in resistance and then felt Superman's bulging biceps and triceps give way to his own biceps and forearm. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" Superman screamed, somehow finding the reserve strength to thrash his head about and flail his legs.
Darkseid dropped Superman to the ground, taking a moment to watch Superman's legs work to get to a kneeling position, his arms crossed in front of him. His whole body was shaking now. Darkseid planted one foot on Superman's calves, still untouched in the beating the Kryptonian had suffered. Superman cried out at the immense weight applied to his leg as Darkseid stomped his calf weakening the muscle. Superman tried to twist around and kick Darkseid off, but his free leg was caught and Darkseid slammed a fist into Superman's thigh. Superman didn't know it was possible for your whole body to feel a charlie horse. Superman fell back holding his injured leg, back in the kneeling position. Darkseid took his stance on the back of Superman's calves.
He reached hand down pulling Superman's briefs, grabbing a fistful and wedging them up the Super ass, pulling up as he settled his weight on Supes' calves, right at the bend of his knee. Trying to pull Supes to a stand, but staying planted on his legs, after each snatch of the briefs Darkseid moved up on the legs, wrenching Supes back and compressing each group of leg muscles in turn.
Darkseid finally let Superman drop, without even the strength to move on the ground, not even bothering to reach to his crushed legs. The famous red briefs bunched up around the iconic yellow belt. Darkseid played with Superman's ass a little, spreading the cheeks, seeing the thin red of the wedgied trunks between them. Then he flipped Superman on his back, kicking his legs apart into a spread eagle. Darkseid stomped one ankle, keeping the leg in place. He swung a leg back prepping for that famous kick. Superman had time to scream "No NOOO" before that boot slammed into his inner thigh, damn near breaking the bone as his foot was still pinned under Darkseid's boot. Darkseid turned and repeated this to the other leg, then dropped to his knees between Superman's two useless legs and digging a huge nerve claw into each thigh. Hitting the nerve just right, causing Superman's legs to jerk and spasm out of control. Superman's screams were more animal and sounded nowhere near human anymore. His handsome face stretched in absolute agony, his eyes widening in fear.
Superman's muscles were now limited to sudden twitches and jerks, feeble attempts to stand were pathetic and short lived. Darkseid grabbed a fistful of Superman's shirt and pulled him up, their faces just inches apart. Acting on instinct Superman's eyes glowed red as he readied his heat vision. "Oh please," Darkseid dismissed this last ditch effort and slapped Superman's face as if swatting an annoying fly. The pathetic attempt at heat vision was deflected and hit a chunk of wood nearby, making it glow and a small curl of smoke rise up from the otherwise unharmed wood. Superman's head fell onto his heaving chest seeing his failure and realizing just how weak he was. Darkseid took hold of Superman's chin, squeezing his cheeks as if greeting a child, his free hand taking a crushing grip of Superman's knee " I trust there won't be anymore of that? " Darkseid said indicating the slightly charred wood. Superman's eyes still held defiance, Darkseid gripped the knee tighter and gripped Superman's face so hard he could feel his jaw literally creaking in the hold.
"So still one bit of independance I see" Darkseid appeared concerned for a moment, lost in thought, then shoved Superman's head back to the ground, mashing it into the rock and dirt for good measure., then flipped the man of steel so he was laying on his stomach. Giving the bunched up trunks another yank, then he dug his fingers beneath Superman's shoulder blades. Gripping under with his thumbs, while his fingers dug into the nerves in Superman's neck and shoulders. Darkseid planted his knees in the small of Superman's back, pulling back on the claw hold raising Superman's torso from the ground, swinging him side to side alternating the pressure on each shoulder as he did.
"UN AAAAAAAHH UUHHH AAAAAAHHHH"
Superman screamed with every twist, his abs and pecs strectched out underneath him. His massive arms just dragged on the ground. "Hahahaha" Darkseid laughed
He stood, removing the tatters from Superman's upper body, tossing them like discarded litter. He surveyed the bruises on supermans body. He reached down, lifting the moaning ragdoll Superman above his head. Darkseid stepped back as he tossed the 235lb muscle mass into the air, letting it flop at his feet. Superman was unable to move. Must save Diana. But his eyes almost looked tearful. Staring up at the massive Darkseid, Superman now felt foolish for thinking he could ever offer a challenge. Laying at Darkseid's feet made the lord of evil look even more intimidating, larger than life. Darkseid reached down, something in between his fingers. He placed it on Superman's temple. "You may be wondering what has become of your Amazonian princess? Well, this device will not only let you see her memories of her time here on Apokolips, but feel it as well." Superman's eyes began to dim, and then he felt like he was in a dream, staring at Diana, nude, laying on a bed. She's the most beautiful woman i've ever seen."Oh yes please, i submit, I need it please!!" Diana screamed. Superman could feel a quiver in his loin. But it wasn't from his attraction, but Wonder Woman's. Darkseid stepped into view. Superman was only able to see his back, but he could feel Wonder Woman's heart quicken. "Oh GOD YES DARKSEID, STICK IT IN ME YEESSSSS" Lustful screams filled Superman's ears, and he could feel something, or the memory of something, insert into were Wonder Woman's crotch would be. It's gigantic Superman's eyes widened in terror. "OH GOD YOU'RE SO HUUUUUGEEE" Wonder Woman was thrashing about in throws of ecstasty. "OH YOUR MUSCLES!! SO MUCH BIGGER!! AND YOUR COCK!!! SUPERMAN IS SO PUNY BY COMPARISON, YES YES, I'LL PRETEND I'M BEING TORTURED, JUST FUCK ME PLEEEEAAASSEEE." Superman could feel the size of hit, he could feel Wonder Woman's emotions, his heart breaking, wave after wave of inferiority shot through him as he experienced Diana's pleasure. "SO MUCH BETTER THAN SUPERMMAAAAAN, THANK YOU DARKSEID!! AAAaaaAAAAAGGGHHHH!!" Wonder Woman passed out. It hadn't even been 15 minutes and she had had more orgasms than Superman had given her in their entire relationship.
Darkseid removed the device. Superman could feel hot tears of betrayal on his face, he looked up at Darkseid through blurred eyes. He wanted to hate him, despise him, destroy him. He wanted to deny it, but he knew it was real. Darkseid stood there, staring with that evil grin on his face looking down at Superman.Darkseid again picked up the man of steel by the hair, lifting him off his feet. Superman's arms were useless now and couldn't cover up the thick boner tenting his shorts. Darkseid ripped off the shorts, revealing a 10 inch cock. Darseid laughed, grabbing the cock with one hand and lightly bouncing in his hand. "You call that a dick? Did you see how quickly your woman needed me. And now you need it too, don't you Superman. Submit!!!" "...n-no.." A weak whisper escaped Superman's lips. He was on the verge of submitting, craving Darkseid, and Darkseid knew it. Darkseid flexed his bicep, and as he did Superman's cock twitched. Superman began sobbing, "oh god, no please!!" Darkseid did it again, and again Superman responded, a moan escaping his lips. "OH NO NO NO sweet KRYPTON NO!" Superman stared at the giant Darkseid. Pecs jutting out and striated, a mere movement causing them to bounce in absolute power. The incomprehensible width of his shoulders, the narrowness of his waist, thick neck, traps to his ears, vascular forearms -- all overloading his senses. His body tensed. "NO! You will not have any pleasure unless i command it, until you beg for it! " And with that command, Superman felt his body stop, unable to cum. It was nearly as painful as the beating he had received at the hands of darkseid. Superman's body quaked in what should have been a mind shattering orgasm. His stomach clenched and quivered, his cock jerked thumping against him, waggling back and forth as Darkseid shook him. Darkseid released his hold on Superman's hair, letting him fall on his ass slumped against a wall. Superman looked up at his superior. Superman moaned at the sight of all his vascular muscular body. Darkseid hit a double bicep pose and pleasure hit Superman like a brick wall. He groaned as his cock twitched again, screaming for release. Darkseid began a slow curling/uncurling of his arms, writhing his abs in time with the flexing. finally Superman screamed "YES PLEASE LET ME....LET ME CUM I NEED IT!" Never had Superman looked so pathetic, yet virile, as every vein popped in desperation, every striation strained in desire.
Darkseid took hold of Superman's pulsing cock and pulled him up. Pressing Superman's face into his bicep he growled "kiss it" Superman was openly sobbing now, one hand weakly trying to touch his swollen cock "please..you said if-" "I SAID KISS IT!" Darkseid jammed superman's head between his bicep and forearm and flexed, mashing Superman's head between the two muscles. Superman began making out with his master's bicep. His own arms screaming as he reached up to caress the biceps that had beaten him into submission, licking and massaging the enormous muscle.
Suddenly Superman was snatched away from Darkseid's bulging bicep, whimpering when he could no longer touch Darkseid. Darkseid got right in Superman's face "I said BEG" Darkseid let Superman collapse to his knees, his face right at Darkseid's crotch "You remember the beating that gave you don't you" Superman silently nodded Darkseid pushed Superman's face into his crotch, rolling it all around "That's right, get a good whiff of your superior. That's ownership you smell." Superman lost himself again being this close to Darkseid, the pleasure washing over him. He started keeping his mouth open as his face was shoved against the generous swell of Darkseid's crotch hoping to catch a brief taste. Darkseid shoved Superman away "Now you still owe me, I told you to beg for it"
Darkseid put a boot on Superman's straining cock Superman moaned and writhed up against the boot, grinding himself against the sole of his shoe, just to show his will power, Darkseid allowed Superman to leak a little, then placed the block on him again Superman screamed at the denied orgasm. Dakseid grinned at the screaming writhing mess under his boot that used to be a superhero. He pressed a little harder on the throbbing cock loving Superman's mewling cry. Superman started frantically humping Darkseid's foot his voice ragged from screaming after the short burst of freedom Darkseid had gven. "Yes please PLEASE I NEED IT, I NEED TO CUM NOW!!" Darkseid ground his boot a little, Superman's back arched against him, his feet scrambling for any leverage to press himself harder against Darkseid's heel. Darkseid leaned forward, even more pressure on the now purple cock "Who owns you?" "YOU YOU DO, LORD DARKSEID" Superman's hands clenched at Darkseid's leg "PLEASE LET ME..." Superman was cut off by a fist slamming his stomach.
"YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO REQUEST ANYTHING!" Darkseid gripped Superman's cock and pulled up, raising his pelvis from the ground Superman screamed in pain and pleasure that had him nearly out. "This is mine" Darkseid released the super cock and slapped his face, then he lifted Superman's hips, working one large digit inside Superman's ass, Superman's eyes rolled back "This is mine" He pulled his finger out, then gripping Superman's shoulders standing him up "And YOU ARE MINE" He punched Superman in the face sending him flying back a few dozen feet.
Darkseid took a moment to breath and let his ire settle. Once he was calm he could see Superman crumpled still where he'd landed "I'm sorry, master I'm sorry I'm so so sorry" Darkseid laughed at the sad sight "Come here and apologize properly" Superman began to stand "YOU CRAWL WHEN APPROACHING ME, PEON!" Superman dropped to all fours and began crawling toward Darkseid "Correctly! Lay Flat!" Superman crawled flat on his stomach dragging himself through the dirt and rubble of their battle. When he finally reached Darkseid, he put one boot out, Superman looked up confused. Indicating the offered boot Darkseid growled, one fist balling up "APOLOGIZE!" Superman quickly began worshipping the offered boot working his way up Darkseid's leg massaging and kissing his thigh.
Working his way toward the prize, Superman was yanked back to look Darkseid in the face "Now ask me correctly!" Superman was again shoved to the ground "Please master if it-" Superman quivered at the very word "Pleases you, I ask that you would allow me release, I desperately need to cum sir," Superman's muscles quivered again "It...it hurts"
"Goood!" Darkseid's face stretched with a wide grin. "Do you know how wonder woman died superman? She went into shock from the painful pleasure of too many orgasms. She lasted only 30 minutes once my cock had entered her body. Let's see how long you last" Darkseid reached down for the muscled slave below him.
Darkseid lifted the compliant muscled slave, now smiling dumbly and mumbling "Thank you master, thank you so much..." Darkseid propped Superman on a nearby stone on his back, he wanted to see all of the expressions as he carried this out. Not wanting any difficulty in his claiming Superman, he shoved two fingers inside of Superman, finger fucking him into a frenzy, curling and massaging Superman from the inside out. Superman twisted and bucked against Darkseid's hand Scrabbling at the rock he lay on. Darkseid laughed "You see the pleasure you get merely from my hand, imagine what my cock will do to you, to your baby hole even tighter than your Wonder Woman was Superman gasped when Darkseid talked about his cock and Diana.
"Yes master please give it to me, I can't stand it please please let me have it" "You want to feel me slave?" Superman whimpered "Yes, in me, inside me master please" With that, Darkseid pulled out his cock, much thicker and longer than Superman's measely 10 inches. Darkseid pulled Superman's head up so he could see. Darkseid laid his monster cock on top of Superman's and began stroking them together. In the rush Darkseid lost control and allowed Superman another short burst of orgasm. At the sudden loud moan and feeling the wetness on the bottom of his cock darkseid was enraged at his own slip, determined to blame Superman for it. Darkseid backed up, pulling his fingers ever so slowly from Superman's ass, each *pop* coupled with a gasp and whimper from Superman.
Then Darkseid's dick of death prepared to ravage Superman, plunging in with no remorse Superman screamed and dug into the rock beneath him so hard his fingers began to bleed. "YES MASTER YES UNGH TAKE ME, FUCK ME MASTER!" Darkseid released his hold on Superman's cum filled pumpstick, letting a little more release. Darkseid lifted the now wet cock and rested it in his palm. "What's this? You disobey? I told you you wouldn't come until I gave permission" Superman frantic shook his head "But I didn't" "You think I'm stupid? DO YOU?!?!" Darkseid yanked the cock up jerking it using Superman's cum for lube "THEN WHAT IS THIS?" "Master I dont-" Darkseid punched Superman square in the jaw
"Master please I" "STOP TALKING!" Darkseid landed three more punches to Superman's face, each in time with a thrust inside of Superman's willing slave ass. Darkseid continued his onslaught on Superman's abs and chest. PUNCH-THRUST-PUNCH-THRUST-PUNCH Superman pleading for the punishment to end, begging how he could please Darkseid and make amends. "I GIVE YOU PLEASURE" PUNCH-THRUST "I OFFER ANYTIHNG YOU WANT" PUNCH-THRUST-PUNCH-THRUST "AND YOU REPAY MY KINDNESS WITH DEFIANCE"
Darkseid gripped Superman's hips squeezing hard and growled "I simply ask one request, and you couldn't even do that one simple thing" Bruises were showing around Superman's hips and waist getting crushed in Darkseid's grip Superman was desperate, his still rock hard cock flopping between the two demi-gods fucking like animals he was sobbing "Master I'm sorry PLEASE what can I do , I'll do whatever you ask!" Darkseid picked Superman up, still impaled on his cock, and slammed his back against the wall. Superman wrapped himself around Darkseid as he continued to get fucked against the wall, fists slamming into his kidneys, horrible pain and mind numbing pleasure rolling into one confusing ball of sensations.
Dakseid slammed the moaning slave back on the rock, he was getting close, He raised his hands in a double fisted hammer, mentally releasing Superman's body to cum Superman bucked and screamed as his cock thrust up shooting ropes of cum everywhere, gobs flew into his eyes stinging them so he didn't even see the blow cumming. Darkseid slammed the fists right into Superman's solar plexus, Superman gasped and coughed up blood Darkseid pulled out of the ravaged ex superhero, Placing the rigid cock directly above Superman's mouth. "Drink your master's essence Dog, and be thankful" Superman couldn't close his mouth if he wanted to, just before darkness took over, he saw the cum shooting from his owner's cock to touch his servant tongue, darkseid came buckets, filling superman's muscular stomach, till it bloated more like that of a bodybuilders, instead of a fitness model.
Superman's cock was still throbbing, trying to attempt to release more come, but he was spent. Darkseid gathered Superman up in a bear hug, as he crushed the hero against his own body. Slowly, he flexed his pecs caving in the once proud pecs of the defeated hero. His biceps began caving in Superman's obliques and lats, Darkseid's cum being squeezed up from Supes' insides and dripping down superman's chin to his chest. Superman's eyes were completely glazed with pleasure, but groans of pain escaped his pouty lips. Darkseid loved the feeling of his muscles crushing Superman's "You were nothing more than a proud 235lb muscle fuck. 235lbs! I carried the weight of 4 suns!! HAHAHAHA! Now DIE!" Darkseid continued crushing, superman's arms bulged as his hands pushed against his temples, trying to block out the pain.
AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHh CRACK! "You didn't even last as long as your woman. How pathetic." Darkseid dropped Superman then kicked him onto his back, his boot on Superman's chest, flexing his biceps. Darkseid quoted Superman as he stared at the heaving chest, "Give up Darkseid, this fight is already over." Darkseid looked at the spasming muscles of superman at his feet. "Haha, superman is no more, but my trophy still lives!"
Grabbing a small device similar to the one used before, Darkseid bent over the twitching hero and applied it to his temple. Except for this time, the memories weren't of Wonder Woman. Superman began sobbing immediately. Darkseid quickly conquered the Universe, all opponents losing hope when they looked upon the chained figure of Superman weeping and screaming in terrible pain. Superman was forever stuck in the memory of his last meeting with Darkseid.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 12:06 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Well I liked it.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size