The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 06:27 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Secret part 3

The moans of the boy's circle jerk was loud. david watched as each one shot a load and then it was his turn. "come on dude...shoot" one boy said. the tree began to shake as david came. "what the hell ...." he thought. a voice came up from the base of the tree. "you all up there jackin again??!!!!!" the boy turned to david. "i told you ......now you will meet the fishing man"
david looked down at a man. he was shirtless and huge. his arms looked like swollen tree trunks and his tiny waist made his chest stand out like a v-shaped monster. the tree shook again. the man was so strong he was pushing the tree back and forth. the boys slowly got up. "come on" the one boy holding out his hand said. david took hold and got up seeing the cocks dripping with cum. one after the other went down the ladder that was on the other side of the tree. the man slap each boy's butt as they came down to him. "we have work to do" the giant man said. david was last and missing a ring in the ladder fell onto the ground. "well.....who are you??" david looked up at the monster man. "im david. where is this place?" he laughed as the boys got in a line. "you are mine now boy!!!" david was jerked up and placed in the line with the others. the man reached into his pants and bought out a box. opening it up he took the vile of liquid out. "you each get a drop as always" they opened there mouths.

With this done he looked at me. "do you want to have muscles and play with big dicks??" david opened his mouth and the drop of liquid flowed into his mouth and saliva. this must not be a dream for this must be the same stuff that his father used on him before.
"today we will go to the village and drain the all the men we want" david rolled his eyes. but at least this time he was not bound up by duct tape. the boys seemed excited. the one that had helped him took him by the arm. they all walked down the path. there naked bodies glisten in the sun. the village was not to far . as we got closer i saw each man and boy running. "there coming!!!"
one said. suddenly i was alone as each boy knew what to do. a male was chopping wood as the boy pushed him down and fell on him. the drain began as the male tried to get away but his strenght was gone into the boy. another pulled a man out of his house by his leg as the man did not last long from the parasite. david heard screaming. there was a need inside of him also to do this. he could not fight it. he ran to where the yelling was coming from as he saw all the boys on top of many men. like vampires there lust for power was all in there eyes as each boy's body began to grow with the draining of the men's strenght. david heard a loud scream to his right. there in a corner was a woman, naked, with two boys inside her pussy. there engorged cocks were pounding her. the men were helpless to aid her as there strenght went into the boys bodies. a bulky black male came in and tripped into daivid. they fell together as dvaid felt the great power this man had going into him now. the black man screamed in pain as david watched his biceps grow from a boy into a man.
The orgy of parasite boys gathered together outside the building. dead dried-out bodies left inside. the one woman lay dead , her pussy running with a cum-blood mixture from so many thick cocks. david was not as big as the others because he did not try very hard. the giant man soon returned. "ahhhhhh, you did well my boys" "now it is time to give back to me" he held out his arms as the huge boys gathered around him. a nice daddy-son moment.....i dont think so. there power that was in them now was going into the man. like a jolt of power the man tensed up as he felt the strenght go into him. his hairy body shivered as his muscles took in all there strenght. david stood there. the boys licked his nipples and licked his balls and cock as this power surge took over. there bodies were one. even the precum of his thick cock they licked up. the giant became bigger , his arms were like tree stumps, at least 35 inches around. his chest expanded and his abs were like waves of steel. the boys bodies went back to there size as the man quickly stood up and jackoff his dick. ropes of cum exploded out. like a river he came. they then turned to me. i ran as fast as my strong legs would run.
I looked back but nothing. ahead i saw what looked like my brother. no. it could not be. he saw me. "david!!!" i ran toward him but he vanished. hands came up from the ground and pulled me down. i fell like alice in wonderland.....down.....down...until i landed in a cave. a hand touched me. i looked up and saw what i think was jesus. JESUS!!!! as in christ?? i was smacked on the other side to turn and see a muscle on muscle on muscles of a man with pointed ears and his eyes squinted. THE DEVIL!!!! was this madness?? i touched jesus. his robe felt real. the evil smile of the other made me know he was real. "you can stop all of this by comming with me" jesus said. the devil slapped me again. "or you can drain my huge muscles and i will have demons suck your cock until you cum over and over forever!!!" the devil smiled more. i wanted to go back to the boys for now i was scared.
to be continued

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to agreatguy6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 07:58 PM
Myself. Skinny guy.

agreatguy6 is on a distinguished road
hehehe, I LOVE IT!
  #3   Add to hungreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 04:57 PM

hungreed is on a distinguished road
Drain...? More like tap into an endless source!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options