The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to darren's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 12:17 PM

darren is on a distinguished road
Airport Muscle

I travel a lot for business and pass through numerous aiports in states...almost eveytime I see some hugh muscle guys in the airports - usually in t-shirts vs shirts like most travelers. Was in Houston this week and was sitting near a guy @ 5'10" and had to be @ 230-250lbs. He had his arms spread accross multiple chairs to spread out to talk to his buddy. When he moved the biceps and tri flexed and looked to be @ 21inches.

Have any of you found this also in airports.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to pumpin20inguns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 12th, 2008, 08:42 PM

pumpin20inguns is on a distinguished road
Few years ago, I actually sat across from bodybuilder John Hansen airplane coming back from Colorado. Huge Guy. I asked him a question about biceps, had about a half a minute conversation. Not a very receptive guy.

Last edited by pumpin20inguns; March 30th, 2008 at 02:25 PM.
  #3   Add to therealm1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 13th, 2008, 04:28 AM

therealm1 is on a distinguished road
I encountered this when I departed my plane in San Francisco in mid-February. It was a very exciting site to behold ;-).
  #4   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:32 AM

mutador
a question about biceps: "can I lick your biceps?"
  #5   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 08:12 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
"Fly the Friendly Studs...er...SKIES"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren View Post
I travel a lot for business and pass through numerous aiports in states...Have any of you found this also in airports.
I have to say that you DO see muscle in airports, on planes, etc. More than in the general population, it seems.

Yesterday, I was on a flight from the "Left coast" to the "Right Coast". Two sightings on the plane, then two on the ground.

On the plane: Younger guy, maybe late 20s to mid/early 30s. Medium height, about 5'8" to 5'9" or so, maybe 185 to 190 pounds. Wiide shoulders, nice "v" taper. Medium red color hair, cut short, fair skin (had the whole Irish/celtic/English complexion thing going on) Was wearing one of those long-sleeved quilted-style undershirts in white. It clung to his wide shoulders and thick arms, and showed off his pec "swells', as it traveled down his torso to fit into a taut, narrow waistline. The snug jeans weren't bad, either!

Also on the plane: Older guy, maybe mid to late 50's. Had the "concerned/furrowed brow look on his face and steel framed glasses of a mid-level manager" with steel grey hair, clean shaven. Now down to his torso -- wide shoulders, trim waist, HUGE biceps and triceps bulging from the sleeves of his short sleeved polo/golf shirt. HUHH? Face didn't match the arms, which were clearly his pride and joy. Nice, full, thick and pumped, but just casually displayed, as if all mid-50 plus business types had arms that wouldn't look out of place on a 20-something beach body! Also, he had a nice tan with a light dusting of hair. The contrast between the face and the muscular body was enticing--also encouraging! Hey, if HE can look that good at that age, then there's hope for the rest of us!

After landing at a certain "right coast" airport, two more sightings;

Baggage claim: Mid to late 30's, early 40's (think George Clooney age bracket) dusting of grey on the sides of the thick head of dark hair. About 5'10", maybe 215-220 (?) wiide shoulders, thick chest and arms swelling down to snug jeans, showcasing his muscular legs and ass and wide feet with the square-toed shoes. Thick, natural mesomorph, with the kind of natural overall muscle thickness and proportion that we ectomorphs and the endomorphs would kill to have. Starting to get a bit of a pot, but still muscularly defined and strong.

In the hall: Youngest of all, maybe mid 20's. Tall (over 6') maybe 220-225", thick dark hair, Hispanic. Square shoulders, thick lats and pecs. Hair looked like it might have been a modified "high and tight" haircut growing out. So, the hair, along with the thick, square, muscled upper torso, pecs, shoulder, lats and arms made me thick, "military training". Naturally beefy, probably more muscled up than usual, in shape because of the training.

Not a bad trip!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options