General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 05:49 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Muscle Daddy

Just wondering How Many of you guys had your own muscle daddy, or a friend that had one?

(You Can Also Include any Teachers, or Coaches etc..)

Last edited by musclegod300; January 2nd, 2008 at 11:55 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 09:09 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Not for any of my friends, but the wrestling coach at my high school was a "muscle dad" I think. He was about 5'8-5'9 and around 215 or so. Pretty ripped guy. I never saw him with his shirt off, but you could tell he had a good body through his clothes. His biceps were pretty big too, definitely around 17" if I had to guess. He filled out the polos he wore quite well. : )

He also taught his sons well too. His boys turned out taller than their dad, each around 6'. They had the same build, only a little more slight and more ripped. I'd say each bordered around 200 pounds and had these amazingly wide shoulders. Their biceps probably were 15-16" and they just looked amazing. I saw one, Marc, without his shirt once. He had the most amazing eight pack. You know how wrestlers can be (which they both were), and this kid definitely inherited his dad's genetic gifts. Total hotties.

--JSmith
  #3   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 09:24 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
P.E Teacher

My P.E Teacher in High School was amazingly buff! I remember watching him picking up the bags filled with sports equipment and watching his biceps bulge out from his arm. I only saw him shirtless once, and its because it was over 100 degrees outside, but I almost got a boner on the field. My favorite part of my P.E teacher though was definitely his cock. He would work out with us all the time and sometime compete with the students, so when he was on the bench his thick cock was pressing up against the fabric of his shorts or pants every time. He did have a son that was a freshmen when I was a Junior and he was turning out fairly nice when I graduated. I would love to go back and see him again and see how big he has gotten.
  #4   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 02:22 PM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
My Friend Vincent

My friend In Middle School was like obsessed about how muscular his dad was, and wouldn't stop talking about how he wanted to be huge just like him. It was actually a real turn on listening to him. I met him once and Vincent was not lying he was huge! I think he might have been on roids or something but I didn't care haha. Sure enough Vincent worked out like crazy and When we Graduated from High School (2007) he was on his way to becoming just as big as His Dad!
  #5   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 02:24 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
when i was a kid growing up i was on the swim team at my neighborhood swim club. for a few years the pool manager / chief lifeguard was a "grown up" (anyone over 18 or so was a "grown up"!!) and was at least 21 but dont know for sure. he was a competitive bb-er, phenomenal physique, always in a tiny speedo, always flexing and showing off. i remember the "older" girls always taking his picture and asking him to flex.. i remember this as plain as day - it was the day after my 12th birthday - i had just had my b-day party - he told me I had amazing natural pec development for my age and that I really should consider taking up serious weightlifting / bodybuilding. he told me if i wanted to learn he would teach me so later that summer i met him at a gym in town and he was the first person to teach me how to lift. he was amazing. back in the day, this gym was a hard core muscle mill (not at all a health club or like a gym of today - back then lifting wasnt very main stream in this town - it was all serious meathead muscle jocks).....it was quite common to see guys going shirtless while lifting. i remember how fired up i was watching him curl with an e-z curl bar and watching the vein pop on the center of his bicep. or the time he shrugged with five plates on each side....i remember the bar having a slight bend as the blates clanged together and thinking to myself HOLY CRAP THATS ALMOST 500 POUNDS!
  #6   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 02:45 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thumbs up Muscle Dads

Didn't have one, but had an uncle who was well developed and hairy chested and armed as well.

My muscular idol was another member of my home church whose family name was Lauttamus - my brother and I used to refer to him as "Lot o' muscles."

Tall, well-built and wonderfully warm and kind as well. Also his first name and mine were the same, so naturally a lot of fantasizing therein.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options