The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hairyman101's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 08:48 PM

hairyman101 is on a distinguished road
The Secret THE END

David had good and evil in front of him. the devil was naked as always but jesus was clothed. he always wondered about jesus as a man. "as a parasite why would i not give into the devil instead of you ???" i asked. jesus's eyes stared into my soul as with a small grin he disrobed. there stood jesus naked. he was just like a man. "now will you turn from this eveil and come with me??" jesus asked. then i saw two hands grab me. the devil had got tired of waiting. i felt the power drain coming from the devil himself.
he started to jack me off slowly ......"you feel my strenght ....and you fell the flesh......i can give it all to you" he whispered. jesus could not touch evil but opened up heaven for me to see a little of what i could have. it was beautiful. but the pleasure of my cock being stroked and the draining of pure strenght was great also. "you are free to choose" jesus told me. i saw my body grow from the endless power of the devil. satan stroked my cock faster so i would cum. "feel that.....thats pleasure and power" i shot my cum everywhere. "youe seed will be wasted for your flesh is being filled" jesus said as he reached out his hand. my cock stayed hard..."see i can make your cock cum over and over forever" satan whispered. jesus raised his outstretched hand and a body appeared. my brother!!!! "davey?" i wanted to run to him but i was bound by satan. "choose ,david and you and your brother can go in peace" jesus offered. the cum poured from my cock like i was pissing.

"i choose.....my brother!!!" the devil was consumed by fire and disappeared. i ran to him and hugged my brother. our massive arms reached around each other. "where have you been?" my brother told me the story of how he had so much power he had to get away or explode until one night when he was draining a group of men at a bar his heart gave way and he died. i backed up.
"your dead??" i backed up more. "you lied." turning to jesus. "he's dead......im not" jesus raised his hand again and my brother was gone. "i had to show you what is in the after life waiting for you so the devil would not damn your soul" i grabbed jesus and like any other man i started to drain him. his body did not look strong but his power was great. jesus flung his head back in pain as he felt the drain of strenght going into the young boy's body. david had not ever felt this strong before as his cock pressed against jesus's penis. "you can not kill me" jesus said. david watched as his biceps were like growing to 40 inches and his chest was taking over his upper torso. he felt his heart beating faster and faster. "you will have to let go" david could not breathe he was so big now. "let go!!!" jesus begged. he did. in a flash of light jesus was gone. david fell backwards pushing the rocks back with him. he tried to breathe more but the muscle gain was strangling him.

He closed his eyes. he thought back to when he was just a boy of 14. gasping for breath he woke up. he was back to normal standing naked in his gym class. the other guys laughing. "wow david you must have been on some good drugs!!!" one said.
he ran out and into the locker room. sitting down on a bench he tried to put it all together but it made no sense. another guy walked by with a raging hardon. he knew his locker number so thats where he went. his clothes inside, he dressed. he knew the guys would tell the teacher so he ran home. slamming the front door he saw his father taking a bath. the other room was his brother. "your alive." his brother had just got home from high school. "of course i am you idiot" david smiled. going to his room he saw the book he had got from the libraby. "how to grow huge biceps" it read. david rolled his eyes..."been there, done that" he laughed. he did not see the box that was hid under his bed. a box with liquid in it.
THE END

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to RoidGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2008, 09:53 AM

RoidGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RoidGuy
This was a great story Hairyman101. I hope you've got more ideas to write us some more for 2008. You always make them good. The draining and power are so hot to read.
  #3   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 04:27 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Great story hairyman101 !
You always have the best muscle drain adventures. Can't wait for your next one!!!
Not too long a wait, I hope !
  #4   Add to agreatguy6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Myself. Skinny guy.

agreatguy6 is on a distinguished road
zomg, that was funny xD
and UBERGREAT

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic