The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ghostwriter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 03:17 PM

ghostwriter is on a distinguished road
Juggernuat pt.5: The Recruitment

Juggernaut pt.5: The Recruitment

<"How do we know if we can get through to him Charles?" "I don't know Ororo, but this one is not like my step-brother...this one has control." "I hope for his sake that you are correct Charles.">

Elsewhere in the city of Atlanta, bedcovers stirred as the massive bulk beneath them forced them up and down. A pair of crimson bright eyes opens and Jamal, the human juggernaut, has awakened. Jamal moved his 400 pound frame through the doorway and proceeded to take a shower. He loved the hot, steamy water run down his impenetrable body. He loved how good the lather felt on his love trail as he soaped his massively soft 13 inch rod. He stepped out of the shower, wraps a beach towel around his muscular waist and steps out onto the back of a house all to familiar to himself. The view from Matt's apartment, expescially from the back porch, looked absolutely divine. The way the crimson glow of the morning sun rose to meet the sky kinda reminded him of his own crimson eyes. It had been almost three days since he merged with Cytorak, the demigod essence of the juggernaut. Today was the day that he was going to test his new skills. At 400 pounds he had kinda just sat around Matt's apartment all day for fear of being ridiculed and mocked by passers. He didn't mind the attention, but he didn't have any type of clothes that he could wear out in public. He had grown out of them, or grown through them. Jamal thought and thought. Where could he find clothes that were big enough for him to wear? Not even the big and tall store would accomodate him. Then suddenly, he was wearing clothes. Not just any ol run a the mill clothes, but top fashion. The colors were weird though. Jamal was wearing a dusty orange tanktop that stretched over his muscular bound torso like under armour. His bottom was covered by loose fitting blue jeans and some boots. His sleeveless shirt showed the power and massive definition of his arms, which stuck out like cannons. It was very warm out today so Jamal thought nothing else more of it and was just appreciative of the fact that he now had clothes that not only fit, but looked good too.

<"Charles, Atlanta is right below us." "Excellent Ororo. Now...Logan, you are to understand that this is strictly a recruitment mission. No claws!!" "Yeah ok bub. Just make sure ol juggie keeps his ducks in a row and we won't have any problems." "We'd better not Logan or you will spend the next however many birthdays you have left with the mind of a 10 year old schoolgirl." "You can do that?">

Matt had just finished getting dressed in time to see his humongous love toy walking out of the room. Jamal hugged his lover with a lot of passion, and due to their last fuck session, Matt was huggin right back. At 550 pounds, Matt had surpassed Jamal in size. However, Matt knew that Jamal could not be hurt now, and could grow larger if he wanted to. Jamal headed out the door and down the street to try out his new size. He ducked down some alleyways and into a nearby junkyard. If he were ever going to push himself to the limit, he would do it here. Grow Jamal thought as he beefed up even more. He was now at a massive 1100 pounds of juggernaut muscle. The clothes, however, did not rip and tear, but they flattened into a conformed armor like substance. His skin could already withstand everything, why did he need armor? In addition, there were two armbands that seemed to grow larger to accomodate Jamal's growth and a helmet made out of a weird metal substance. "Oh well, I guess this is just something Cytorak cooked up," thought Jamal as he picked up the nearest cadillac body with one arm and began doing lateral raises with ease. He tried everything from punching cars to ripping them in half like phone books, to juggling them, to crushing them to pure powder. He even impaled a car with his dick and lifted it up and down for reps. The power felt awesome. But Jamal had been here before. he had achieved this size with his weight making the earth beneath him shake. He wanted to get bigger. Grow Jamal thought. This time it was a little harder, but Jamal grew still. Feeding off the energies of the Cytorak crystal, Jamal's veins glowed the fiery crimson red and enlarged to massive vascularity. The cables used in most of the equipment now dwindled in size compared to the veins on Jamal's arms and chest. 1500 pounds, 1750 pounds. Jamal kept pushing himself farther and farther up the muscle pound scale. Matt just then entered the junkyard to find that his 6'4" 1900 pound lover was still growing. Jamal kept forcing the growth knowing that he would still be mobile and not be hurt by the pressure of the super dense muscle on his body. He really had to focus because his growth now was forcing him to grow taller. Jamal was now 6'8 and 2550 pounds. He decided then it was time to stop. He locked that as his weight and looked around to see what he could lift. Jamal, despite all of his juggernaut powers had broken a good sweat and now everything in the junkyard felt like feathers to him. He took a long pole and 26 buses and impaled 13 on each side to make the benchpress bar of buses. Jamal lifted the bar over his head grunting as him did so. The power in his crimson colored veins just pulsating with raw might and energy. Jamal had been pushing him limits all day and though he did not feel physical fatigue, his human mind had had enough. In a matter of moments, Jamal thought again and was encompassed by a crimson glow. His nearly 2600 pound massive mountain physique slowly shrank back down to the normal 400 pound one. The armor which had encompassed so much of Jamal's musclegrowth was once again fashionable clothing and the helmet and armbands disappeared into crimson smoke. Jamal was as he was and his ebony skin had returned to normal with no sign of the crimson veins. Suddenly out from behind a pile of scrap, rolled a man in a wheelchair. He was accompanied by a silver haired african woman and a scruffy rugged fellow who was smoking a cigar and gazing intently at Jamal's physique. "Hello Jamal. My name is Charles Xavier. I am the dean of Xavier Academy for the Gifted and these are my colleagues, Ororo and Logan. We think you would be a great addition to our school. We could teach you to hone your skills and make them more suitable than for just lifting junk." Jamal thought hard. <The last time he left Atlanta for some kind of adventure he ended up meeting Cytorak. Who the fuck knows what he could encounter elsewhere. But then again, Atlanta was getting old and boring. Maybe this could be a good idea. They said they can help me with my abilities. That's a lot of power to control.> Jamal you are not the only one with great power. Jamal jumped. Somehow the old man had spoken to him in his head. Then another voice, much more familiar, spoke into Jamal's head. Go ahead and join him. I can give Matt some sort of ability so that he can go too. Who knows it could be fun... Jamal thought about then agreed, of course if Matt could come along. Him and Matt went back to the apartment to gather somethings and would meet them in the morning...

<"That was too easy Charles." "Relax Logan, I'm sure it will go smoothly, if you let it.">

<"That was too easy Cain. The boy is going to be right under Charles' nose now. Now we can exact our revenge for all the times he has foiled us." "I know. Did you see the way the boy tapped into your power like that? I've never seen a juggernaut that large. I could barely hit 1000 punds. This bloke almost hits 3000." "Yes, I know. He has a strong will, but with that size and power, not even the great Professor X will be able to stop us.">

To be continued...
Part 6: Orientation at the Xavier Academy
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ghostwriter For This Useful Post:
Brawnophile (March 18th, 2014)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size