The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to AKA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 04:09 PM
Obsessed, in a good way.

Thanked 1,742 Times in 129 Posts
AKA is on a distinguished road
Post NEW STORY - Transform: New Blood (Part 25)

Transform: New Blood

Part 25

Mr. Peck hated the word that came from one of his subordinate?s mouth. ?Infiltration.? It was like discovering a cache of filth behind the oven in an otherwise spotless kitchen, or finding a single character of code out of place that made an entire program malfunction. ?We suspect,? the man said, in his nasal tone, ?infiltration.?

?Based on what??

?Inconsistencies in protocol.?

?Do we know who it is??

?Not yet. We are zeroing in on likely targets.?

Mr. Peck didn?t like that, either. It spoke of sloppy work and lax rules. Perhaps he was not holding the reigns as tight as he could, or should, be. Discipline was important. ?Please keep me updated.?

?Of course, sir.?

?Do you have an update on Subject One?? He refused to call the man they had in captivity by name. He knew his name. But names imply entitlement and individuality, and Subject One would be enjoying neither. He was merely there until his usefulness was at an end.

?His growth continues, as expected. Current rate at...? He paused to consult his slim electronic pad, tapping at it a few times. Peck waited patiently. He liked concise people. ?...one inch every twenty-six hours, 56 minutes.?

?Slowing, then.?

The man nodded. ?As predicted. He is not attaining the reported maximum height for the group. Obviously, his exposure was diluted or limited in some way.?

?Current height??

?Eleven feet, seven and a half inches. Weight, 1,217 pounds. His body fat quotient is only 5%, which would be dangerous under normal circumstances but seems, for him, to be optimal. We have been unable to perform precise strength measurements.?

?Why??

?We lack adequate equipment. He broke the standard equipment two days ago, and the altered equipment which we?ve been using on our own subjects proved insubstantial within a day. The last measurements we have, now over 48 hours old, are here.? He turned the pad screen around and handed it to Mr. Peck, who glanced over the figures without reaction.

?Impressive,? he admitted.

The subordinate nodded, again. ?Muscle density appears to be far superior to our suspicions, which also accounts for his weight. By all appearances, he is certainly a muscular specimen, but the size of his musculature cannot fully account for his strength. Again, not unexpected, given our history with them. Mentally, his adjustment to his new dimensions and appearance are as expected. Fear, tempered with excitement. I believe your plan to provide misinformation regarding his state and the nature of his growth and development proved useful. He is pliable, and agreeable to our directions.?

?Very good.? The young can be so easy to manipulate. ?Are we introducing him to his new capabilities??

?As you instructed. He believes that our placebos are providing the additional physical and mental capabilities, and that without them...?

?He would be dead.? Mr. Peck smiled thinly. ?Always a reliable incentive.?

?Indeed.? The other man appeared unmoved. ?We are proceeding according to plan. We predict Subject One will attain his maximum growth by this time tomorrow... approximately.? He corrected himself quickly. He didn?t want to leave a false impression with Mr. Peck. ?He remains in isolation and we have cut off visitations in order to preclude others from succumbing to his physical attraction, which is increasing in league with his strength and size.?

?The hazardous material suits are no longer sufficient??

?It seems not. We are constantly filtering his room in an attempt to remove or mollify the effects of his pheromones but they appear rather more tolerant and difficult to avoid than almost any other substance. He does not appear to know how to reduce or extinguish the effects.?

?Or perhaps he doesn?t wish to.?

?It?s quite possible. His sex drive is... substantial. And gonadal output is remarkable.?

?Masturbatory behavior??

?In light of the absence of others with which he can share himself, and of his body?s increasing output, it?s not surprising that Subject One?s prime preoccupation is self pleasure. He is also pre-occupied with anal pleasure as well as auto-fellatio, both of which are becoming expert practices with him. Sexual gratification is almost constant, though he can be distracted if necessary.?

?Distracted??

?Video games. Television. Films. Though most everything makes him eventually, erm, ?horny,? to use his term. He?s admitted that he could stop, but he doesn?t want to. Evidently the satisfaction he derives from the act of ejaculation is significant.?

?Hardly surprising.?

?I think it is hard for you or I to fully comprehend it, sir.? He swallowed hard. ?At any rate, the activity may subside as he attains full growth. We believe that to be the case. We have not had the opportunity to observe a first-hand Transformation by a fully-developed Transformed individual, of course, but we believe that Subject One is experiencing over an extended period what a man who is normally Transformed would experience over the course of minutes, or even seconds. Subject One has been continually growing and evolving over the course of two weeks.?

Mr. Peck nodded. ?What is the update on Subject Zero??

?We expect to apprehend Subject Zero within the hour. Project Overlord was quite effective in chasing down IP addresses within the net, and we were able to trace-route origination of the signal from records of that date. After that, it was simply a matter of following the trail of destruction. We believe he has infected at least one other individual, code named Subject Two, a member of a Canadian indian tribe, male of course.?

?Any further incursions??

?None that we know of. We?ve done the usual coverage to produce deniability of his evolution and both subjects are officially dead in public record. This brings the total number of expunged public records to... 671.?

?So many??

?As far as we can determine, that is the total number of affirmed infected. We are investigating 435 other reports, at this time. Total eradication of public records is imminent.?

?Excellent work. Thank you. I?m sure I don?t need to tell you that the infiltration must be dealt with immediately and permanently.?

The man swallowed again. ?Yes, sir.? He did not add that, at present, there was still no permanent solution to the problem of the Brotherhood of Transformed Men.

Subject One, also known as Jason, no longer bothered to wear any clothing at all. When he passed the 9-foot mark, he decided it just wasn?t necessary. The stretchy white material still easily kept up with his expanding muscles and frame, but he was so often stripping the thin cloth from his flesh to get at his cock that it just wasn?t logical to keep pulling it back on.

And what, really, did he have to be modest about, anyway? He had yet to see himself in a mirror, but he knew he was built like a motherfucking brick shithouse and from what he could see of himself, every inch of his body was perfection, from his massive pecs with their perky, fat nipples to his muscle-fat thighs to his 8-pack super ripped abs, he had a hard time finding flaw in the form his body was taking as a result of this so-called ?disease? they kept trying to convince him he had.

It was like no disease he?d ever heard of, that was for sure. He certainly never felt better in his life, and except for a certain preoccupation with his always-hard prick and a newfound love of the taste of cum, he couldn?t see a downside to this. Even so, as long as they were keeping him cooped up in his room and he wasn?t wandering around the mall sucking his own cock, there was absolutely nothing wrong with him at all.

Lying to them was easy, now that he knew they were lying to him. He figured out for himself that as long as he kept on swallowing the copious flood of hot cream his fat balls delivered, he would keep growing more and more muscular. And as he grew bigger, his strength seemed to swell at an even more advanced rate. He could feel the power in his muscles growing like an atomic bomb, bigger and bigger every second.

He was scared, initially, but then he figured out that he was scared because they were trying to make him scared. He was young, but he wasn?t dumb. Although for a day or so, he started to wonder if he was going insane, after he started hearing the voices inside his head.

They started up suddenly, and at first they were just talking to each other. Three distinct voices that would appear and disappear seemingly at random. Three men?s voices, and one of them sounded like a Russian spy or something! It was weird and scary, because they were so clear, and so clearly not him.

They started out fairly faint and in the background of his own thoughts, and he was sure he was hearing a radio from some other room or there was cross-talk on the television. They were complete conversations, and they tended toward some sort of spy stuff, but then there?d be these talks about how hot the guys were. And these were comments made by men!

So, what was he listening to, some gay spy channel or something? He found the conversations interesting and he started working the voices into his sexual fantasies, making Coach Tucker into some hot Russian spy, and he was the American sent to work him over.

But it wasn?t long before the conversations grew much more distinct, as if the broadcasters were coming closer. He could hear them as if they were in the same room as he was, and then they started talking about SelfSuckSam and he was sure he was making them up in his own head, because he hadn?t told anyone at this crappy place about him.

But they were using names of people he?d never heard of, and then the voices started being accompanied by dream-like visions that would pass in and out of his head, and he could see the faces and bodies of these other men, and they were fucking hot! And naked! And, often, fucking! Each other! Now, that was some good insanity.

So he started talking back to them, asking who they were , and where they were, and what were they doing? At first they didn?t respond, so he upped the volume, practically yelling inside his head, eyes closed, teeth clenched, screaming at them to hear him, please, and say something back to him.

Were they ignoring him, or ignorant of his presence? It was hard to tell, and he started thinking maybe he really was going crazy, until one of the voices, the Russian spy dude, answered him back!

?Wolf.?

?Hey! Hey, Russian... what??

?Wolf. My name is Wolf.?

?You can hear me!?

?It is obvious.?

?Yeah, well, I?ve been yelling at you guys for a few hours now and you didn?t...?

?We are busy now. Perhaps if you try again when we are not.?

?But, wait! Are you in this place?? Jason kept his eyes closed and tried to broadcast an image of where he was, though all he could show was a small white room with no windows.

?We are here,? the voice answered, and a flood of images came into his head, showing some kind of concrete-walled complex that looked almost comically cliched, as if they had been transported into some lame Xbox first person shooter that took place in a secret underground government facility.

?I think I am, too, but I?m not allowed outside my room.?

?What?? It was another of the three voices, a decidedly American voice, of a forceful tone tinged with humor. Jason had decided he was the leader.

?I?m here, too. Somewhere.?

?You are Transformed?? Wolf asked.

?I guess? I?m pretty fucking huge, if that?s what you mean.?

?Who is Transformed you??

?Who? Don?t you mean ?what???

The other voice joined the conversation. ?What?s your name??

?Jason. Though everyone here calls me Subject One.?

?He is not the same?? Wolf?s voice asked.

?Apparently not. Jason, can you explain what happened to you, in quick detail, please.?

Jason did so, sending words and images of what had transpired in his life for the past week or so. His online encounter with SelfSuckSam, the sudden changes in his body, his coupling with the other dudes at school, their changes, Coach Tucker, then his abduction and subsequent imprisonment, the tales he had been told, his encounters with the HazMat-suited men and how they probed and needled him, and now his solitary confinement and confusion over what was really happening to him, and his suspicions surrounding what he had been told.

?Is Sam with you??

Jason caught a flash of the video image again, and felt a surge of sexual energy course through him. ?No,? he answered. ?I don?t know where he is. I haven?t seen anyone.?

?Was he with you??

?I?ve only ever seen him online, and just that one time. I uploaded the video to YouTube, but I never met him in person, though I sure wish I could have.?

?And he Transformed you??

?I guess? I don?t know what you mean.? Then Jason?s head was turned into a multiplex and every screen was showing men inflating with power, muscles bulging under their skin as they grew larger and larger. Other men stood over them, or near them, observing the changes or coming all over the men and feeding the growth. Jason understood, now, what these other men meant, and he signaled back, ?No one ever did that to me. It started after the online thing. And it took a while for me to get this big. And did those guys have two dicks??

?Yes.? Jason?s next mental download included a list of everything a Transformed man would usually receive as part of his evolution. Maddox showed Jason his own Transformation, and the litany of miracles that came with it. ?Shit,? Jason said when it was all inside his head. ?I didn?t get the other dick, and I don?t think I got a lot of that stuff.?

A fourth voice entered the conversation, it sounded older, somehow, than the others. It said, ?Tough break, kid. The second dick is amazing!?

?Thank you, Sherman,? Maddox answered, ?I?m sure that makes him feel better.?

?What are you guys doing here??

?Recon,? answered Maddox. ?You already know Wolf. My name is Scott, and the surly, unfeeling sort is Sherman, also known as Major General Sherman Tipton. But he?s on our side, now.?

?And who is ?our side???

Another flood of images entered Jason?s head. Men, gorgeous men, naked, perfect, muscular and sexy as fuck. Hundreds of men. ?The Brotherhood,? Maddox said. ?Including you. You?re in a government-funded facility in Alaska. I would assume you?re here for research, since your specific Transformation was done in a rather unorthodox manner, all things considered.?

?Am I in trouble??

?It?s likely you?re in some danger, to be perfectly honest. You can probably handle yourself physically, even given your less-than-optimal upgrading. If you?re even a tenth as strong as the rest of us, you?ll be able to take on quite a few ordinary men and their tactical weapons. If they?ve been injecting you or exposing you to chemical or biological experimentation, you could have a compromised system.? There was a pause, and Jason waited impatiently. ?Wolf is looking into that. Don?t worry, we?ve got your back.?

?And we can?t wait to see it in person,? the older voice added. ?How are you holding up??

?Okay, I guess.?

?I mean sexually. It?s a pleasant but sometimes awkward and frustrating side-effect.?

?Oh, shit, I know what you mean. I guess I?d say I?m getting by. Lots of jerking off and self-sucking, but what I wouldn?t give to have someone else?s mouth wrapped around my cock for a change, not to mention finding a nice, hot, tight butt to fuck.?

A sense of mirth and desire coated the next question. ?Do you know where you?re located? Do you know how we can get to you??

?No. Sorry. They kept moving me into different rooms, and now I?ve been put in one that?s pretty much four walls and a door. I?m too big for a bed and I find I need less and less sleep, anyway.?

?Another side-effect. But I?ll explain everything when we meet in person. And Jason??

?Yes??

?My ass is extremely tight and extremely hot.?

Jason shot a fat, thick load all over his own mammoth chest.
  #2   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 10:26 PM

MuscleChgo
Hot, hot, hot!! Thanks for these two new chapters. I'm addicted. Completely.
Thanks
  #3   Add to JohnNewEngland's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 10:31 PM

JohnNewEngland is on a distinguished road
Man, I LOVE this series! Your writing is superb, AKA, and your feral little mind never seems to run out of juicy ideas. Excellent couple of chapters. As always, can't wait for more.
Thanks
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2008, 06:13 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Of course I'm waiting for even more.
Thanks
  #5   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2008, 06:28 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Jason's my favorite subplot here. Looking forward to seeing him hook up with Coach Tucker.
Thanks
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2008, 10:21 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Yea, Jason and the argonauts is very cool. Always love an AKA story, thanks for keeping 'it' up.
Thanks