The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 4th, 2008, 03:54 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
The Titan War

Hokay, here is a new story written by me. This is just a prologue to give you the gist of the universe it's set in. It's somewhat... crap, same as some of the other chapters already written, but that because we've been busy writing some truly spectacular scenes that'll make you go and hopefully not .

[COLOR=#000000]The Titan War, Prologue:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]David just sat looking pensively out the window. He moved to take a sip of his Coffee but instantly regretted it. By the tastes of it, the beverage had been cold for sometime. [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]'How long have I been sat here?'[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] he thought to himself absent mindedly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]David Bristol was 16 years old. The youngest, yet most intelligent person, ever to have lead the elite organisation known as Excelsior Fleet. Excelsior Fleet had been formed in early 1996, when they first developed space-flight. They immediately set about creating a base on the moon. That's when they made their first discovery. On the dark side of the moon, hiding by a cloaking shield, a massive alien base was discovered. Subsequent trips revealed it to be a massive research facility, dating back over 10,000 years. It was of a far more advanced design to have ever even been conceived. Dark black spires thrust up from the ground, surrounded occasionally by red rings, suspended by support struts coming out from the body of the main spire. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]But that was only the tip of the iceburg. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Underneath the base, located inside a massive hanger was one of two things, a starship capable of FTL (Faster Than Light) speeds, and a time dilation generator. The Excelsior Fleet came up with an audacious plan, they would activate the TDG on Mars so it encompassed the entire solar system. They would move outside the solar system, build an empire, and then the TDG would deactivate at a specific time. In the view of the Fleet, that was 800 years ago. In the view of Earth, that was 11 years ago. But in that time, both good and bad things had happened. Details in the data banks are sketchy at best. The Fleet removed the troubled times from history so no one would have to brood on the tragedies that had befallen them. Now however the Fleet had a whole Empire, several enemies, and their 16 year old commander selected from the best that Earth had to offer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]And that's when things got interesting.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]David sat in Enhudenni's Bar, at his favourite spot next to the big Irised window. Normally the view changed depending on what was going on. At the very least there was a beautiful starscape. If the ship were at warp or using the hyperdrive, then there would be a beautiful collage of blues of all varying shades streaking past. The view was spectacular to anyone who was unfamilar with it, and could still promote a sense of overwhelming awe in anyone who was.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Hey David, what cha up too?' rumbled a deep, masculine voice behind him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Writing three different things at once,' he replied, smiling softly to himself. Spread out in front of him in mechanical orderliness were 3 PADDS. 'Want to hear one?'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Sure' he said. Reaching over his shoulder he pointed to the second PADD with his hugely muscular arm. David couldn't resist, so for a few moments he rested his head against Joe's arm before Joe pulled it back. 'How 'bout you read that one to me?'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Okaaay... Fleet damage report, date, 2[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]nd[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] March 2008. The battle to retake Kolandra II has resulted in numerous casualties on our side. Although we are winning almost all of the engagements we are involved in, the Titan's continue to overwhelm our defences with sheer numbers...'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Okay, Okay. I appreciate your fighting a war for me and everything, but I don't really want to hear about all the people that are dying for you and me! How come you can make people do that anyway? I mean, put their lives on the line to protect me and you?'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Because I inspire loyalty, and because you my dear friend...' David reached across the table, and Joe catching the movement lowered his head down from his immense height so David could cup it in affection, 'You are...' David said, tears welling up in his eye's, 'So special'[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 04:18 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I really look foward to read this very promissing story. I've always loved the combination of muscle growth and sci-fi, I hope you are having a great time creating this very exciting scenario.

Congratulations

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options