The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Community > Surveys & Polls
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Surveys & Polls Cast your vote or create your own polls here!

Poll: What do you think of yourself in MG terms?
Poll Options
What do you think of yourself in MG terms?

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 02:06 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
MG Description 2.0

Since I didn't have some choices before.....now I do.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2008, 07:30 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
thank you for clarifying, it was nice to be able to select more than one ....

i never considered myself a bodybuilder - i always thought of myself as a guy addicted to the gym and the clanging of iron as well as a closeted worshipper. then one night i was out to dinner, it was arm day so the bi's were kickin and i was wearing a tight t-shirt.

i ordered my meal (dry baked potato, emphasised nothing on it....and asked that the salmon be just grilled with nothing added) and the waitress rolled her eyes and said, "oh you bodybuilders are all alike - I know what you want, Im used to it"

another time at a restaurant the mexican bus boy kept staring at me as he cleared nearby tables. finally he walks up and in very broken english with a bit of apprehension he points to my arms and asks if they are natural and would i flex.

while i was kind of embarassed both times, it was pretty cool and i would give anything for that kind of attention now that i am older and more comfortable with myself and who/what i am
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2008, 08:18 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyflex
thank you for clarifying, it was nice to be able to select more than one ....
Quite welcome on that.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2008, 11:13 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I started working out by the end of October last year, but I'm really starting to notice what influence it has on my daily routines. I've grown quite fond of working out, and I've made space for them while I should have been studying. Some of my friends have started noticing and being surprised by my eating pattern, too. I'm usually away from home for a long time because I live far from my faculty and some of my friends, so I pack 3 lunches and some 'snacks' (that is, fruits and muesli bars) for the afternoon. One has asked me if I were a walking supermarket :P

And err.. people who are more intimate to you of course notice it too. Probably more than you do, yourself. When I look in the mirror, 80% of the time I think: Oh, I'll get there. Just keep going. Only every now and then I think: Hey, looking back, look what I've done! Hah!

It means that I drink about a quarter of what I used to, in terms of alcohol, but c'est la vie. I don't miss getting drunk anyway. It just becomes harder to deal with drunk friends and you're so much more inhibited while you're trying to flirt
  #5   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Chaos7Theory

I consider myself a mix between being a grower (not so much so IRL), and an artist of MG. The only 'writing' I do is with roleplaying. :P

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options