The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to tjstoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2008, 04:58 PM

tjstoys is on a distinguished road
James The Story of My Muscle Life part 3

[COLOR=#000000]Brad and I both graduated in the top 5% of our class. I hit 245 pounds by graduation[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]and Brad 250 fucking awesome pounds. I had really grown into my looks and was very popular on campus. We decided to take this final summer off before going on with our lives and spent the summer in the big city Philly and became bouncers at a straight dance club. It was a pretty easy job most of the time and we had our days to do whatever we wanted. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]One night there was what I now thought of as a medium sized guy like 200 pounds smacking what I found out was his girlfriend and when a guy tried to intercept he punched the guy in the face and then started kicking him while he lay on the floor. I got there by the second kick and was so pissed that I started just picked him up and jacked him up the wall. He was kicking and screaming to let him go. Just then Brad got there and told me to calm down. I was just about to tell him ok when I noticed something I knew this guy it was Mike from high school. I started to laugh it just overwhelmed me. I asked Mike if he recognized me and whispered into Brad’s ear the situation. He covered me as I took Mike outside. Mike had no idea who I was. When I told him he although still scared told me I was full of shit. I had to convince him with a few of the things he had done to me over my high school years. I looked right into his dark blue eyes and knew what I was going to do. I took him around back and he was kept saying where are we going, what are you going to do to me. I going to humiliate you the way you did to me and that girl in there and the guy that tried to help her. I held him in one hand against the wall while I ripped off my shirt revealing my huge pecs and hard abs. “Shit” he said your some kinda of Freak! I took it as a compliment. Then I pulled off his shirt he was big but nothing spectacular. It was just plain not defined or interesting. Then I Flexed my pecs and bounced them in front of him for a while his eyes were glued although he tried to look away. After a while I flexed my bicep that was up to 20”. His eyes widened and while he was in a daze I slipped off my pants and boxers and suddenly he realized I was naked and looked down and I had the biggest boner I had ever had. He started to say oh No No! But I whipped him around and took his belt in both my hands and easily snapped it a then did the same to his pants. His boxers ripped like a tissue and I was up his ass. I wrapped my arms around him in a backwards bear hug and rammed his ass for 20 minutes. By the end I think he was actually enjoying it. When I was done I dropped him on the ground stroked myself a few more times and came a little on his head. He just laid there while I put my clothes back on. I threw his clothes at him although they wouldn’t do him much good and said “next time you want to humiliate someone think about how it feels” and walked away. [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options