The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ph34r's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 26th, 2004, 04:27 PM

ph34r
Lucid dreaming

all right i'm new here *waves to everyone* and this i guess is not a "real life" muscle growth, but for me it was hella cool

ok on saterday night i was talking to a friend of mine because neither of us could sleep so she asked me what my research paper was on for our english class, when i told her it was on the physical and phychological need of dreams (say that 5 times fast) she started talking about all that lucid dream stuff and astral projection. as part of my report i kept a dream journal to help improve my dream recal. one of the exercises to improve lucid dreaming and i also told myself throughout the day that i was dreaming so i would do the same in my dreams and have control of it

on sunday i was hella tired because of a hard workout then i went out dancing with my friends for a few hours. i feel asleep and remember this evil old house and a creepy old lady, then i told myself i was dreaming and was like o shit i did it so i did what everyone does...fly around

that was so awesome for a while then i thought what else i wanted to do if i ever did this, get big muscles :]
GOD DAMN this was the sexiest dream i ever had!my dream clothes disapeared and i started growing huge as bis then i looked down and saw my vision being impared my my growing pecs. then my thighs jutted out as well as the angle of my arms. then i felt my cock getting hard, being confined by something. then i remembered i was asleep in my bed and my boxer breifs were expanding in between my cock and matress after remembering i was in my bed i woke up. damn that was so hot. i remember some of it, but took in more as the day went on. wow i recomend u all try to become lucid in your dreams! work hard at it, it has great rewards
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2004, 04:09 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Lucid dreaming

Hmm, sounds wild!
It would probably be easier to visualize your workouts if you could have a sub-conscious muscle-bound picture in the back of your mind.
But does this cause day to day problems like increased daydreaming?
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2004, 02:47 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
There's nothing wrong with daydreaming!
hehe...that has to be the hottest thing ever! I'm going to have to try it...does it work for every dream? or do you slowly become more prone to lucid dreams?
Well, whatever, that's pretty cool...i'll have to try to find out more about it. Thanks for sharing, seriously!

Things happen.
  #4   Add to ashleydelfin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2004, 09:05 PM
=^^=

ashleydelfin has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to ashleydelfin Send a message via Yahoo to ashleydelfin
Interesting...

So that's what you call it, "Lucid Dreaming" it's happened to me once but it was one day when I had a headache and I got some aspirin. So I went to sleep and I had a dream like this in which I could fly and stuff, pretty cool. So the next day I wake up and check the aspirin bottle and it turns out they had expired a few months earlier...

So, yeah, for a while I thought I was just high on something, but then I told one of my cousins and he told me he does it ALL the time. He can do it at will, apparently.

Although I like my dreams weird and unpredictable. Just the other day I dreamt I was editing in the studio (I'm a TV Prod. major) and all my stuff got erased, so I go out of the studio and it turns out I'm in Balamb Garden (you know, the nifty school from FFVIII) so I meet up with Zell (mmmhhh... Zell) and he's all like "wanna go out?" and I'm all like "Sure!"

So then my ever so stupid, annoying, and INOPORTUNE alarm clock went off!

~glares at alarm clock~

Musn't kill alarm clock, musn't kill alarm clock...

And I daydream ALL the time and I never can do this! I need to practice more...

So, yeah, ignore the random post, I think I had too much sugar...
  #5   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2004, 06:46 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Dreaming

Heh-heh! Ashleydelfin,
Don't feel bad man I had one a while back (regular deam) but it was so clear, I was touching things and seeing colors and everything. What happened in the dream was I won one of those mail-in contests. I won 10 million dollars, I was so exited!! I started planning on how to diversify it. I made calls trying to find some good investment counselors. I made plans to pay everything off, and even started looking for a new place to live.I was beyond excited,.... then that damn alarm clock went off........ I sat straight up in bed and it took me several excruating minutes to convince myself that it was only a dream and I had to accept the fact that I had to do the rat race thing.
Ouch! ouch! ouch! (It still hurts !)
  #6   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2007, 03:00 PM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
I'm an active lucid dreamer and think the entire forum should get into this. That way, everyone can experience MG in their dreams. =D

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.
  #7   Add to Brian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 11th, 2007, 02:16 AM
Observer

Brian has disabled reputation
I've always wanted to try lucid dreaming...

It would be sooo cool... i'd love to get super huge in a dream... maybe even get some muscle worship going on.

plus I'd be a cool way to see what flyings like... or how i'd look with more muscle
  #8   Add to mann007's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2007, 12:13 PM
New in the gym

mann007 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to mann007 Send a message via Yahoo to mann007
Here's a way to get lucid dreams:

REALITY CHECKS.

That's it, you have to do them all the time when awake. Some checks you can do:

-Count the fingers on a hand, on a dream you probably won't have 5
-Look at some writing, then look away and look at the writing again, on a dream the text will probably change
-Hold your breath, on a dream you won't have to try hard

You have to do this things normaly when you are awake, so you become used to them, this way you'll do them also when dreaming, once you are conscious of being dreaming (you have 6 finger or the McDonals sign changed to Pizza Hut...) you'll be able to change the dream.

I was doing reality checks for a couple of days and got one lucid dream... then I forgot about it till now
  #9   Add to ClovrBoy13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2007, 09:49 PM

ClovrBoy13 is on a distinguished road
Hey guys,

Another easy way to trigger lucid dreaming is to set your alarm clock an hour before you actually have to get up. When your alarm goes off, reset it for an hour later, and as you fall back asleep, concentrate on what you would like to dream about (e.g. flying, muscle growth).

I use this method a lot (particularly on days when I don't have to get up early), and it works really well. The trick is not to let yourself fall back into deep sleep: lucid dreaming usually happens in the last stages of a natural sleep cycle, right before you would wake up. We dream all night long, but mostly only remember the dreams that occur in the hour or so before we wake.

Happy dreaming!
  #10   Add to White Mage Cid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2007, 04:26 PM
Paladin of Strength

White Mage Cid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to White Mage Cid
Please keep this thread going, this is a VITAL asset to the forum!

www.forum.ld4all.com <-- Lucid Dreams allow you to experience all this we talk about on the MG forums.

www.furaffinity.net <-- Furries. You might even find buff ones. ^^

www.wikipedia.org <-- Seek articles over stuff here.
  #11   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
I have had similar experiences when I was a kid -- I recall when my dream started to turn into a nightmare, I would just find a place to hide and close my eyes. A sound -- my heartbeat -- would become profound and my increase in heart rate would wake me up...almost like an "escape pod" from the dream.

One of my friends stated that when he dreamed, that it would start where it left off, almost like episodic television.
  #12   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2007, 01:26 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Lucidity - How to attain it

[COLOR=black]The method of 'making' yourself have a lucid dream is called WILD (Wake-Initiated-Lucid-Dream), heres a guide on how to do it from the dreamviews forums:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The Five Phases of WILD[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Wake Initiated Lucid Dream, or WILD, has been called the Holy Grail of lucid dreamers. It is a powerful, yet somewhat elusive technique. Imagine, being able to pass from waking into a lucid dream with no lapse in consciousness, or being able to have a lucid dream every night! It is no wonder so many people are interested in learning to WILD.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Many questions have been asked about WILD and much information has been shared on the forum about it. This tutorial is an attempt to guide you, step by step as you learn to WILD using techniques I have learned from personal experience and from reading posts on this and other websites.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]This tutorial is far from being a comprehensive guide, but does contain the basics and some pointers that will help you learn to WILD.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]If you feel any of this is in error, or have anything suggestions on how this tutorial can be improved, please contact me.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]For now, good luck learning to WILD![/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]-Seeker[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The WILD process can be broken into five distinct phases, these are:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Phase 1: Preparation[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Phase 2: Awakening[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Phase 3: Relaxation[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Phase 4: Transition[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Phase 5: Stabilization[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Since this tutorial is so long, it has been broken into a series of posts, one for each phase. Please read and apply them in the order they appear in this document. It is not necessary to master a phase before continuing to the next phase, but mastery of all phases is required if you wish to become proficient with WILD.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Phase 1: Preparation[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]This is the easiest phase! I guarantee you can do this on your first attempt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Before you can hope to have a successful WILD, some preparation is required. This is true of both the case when you WILD during the night or when you WILD from an afternoon nap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The following preparations should be made:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Environment. Make sure your environment is a calm and relaxing one. There should be no sudden noises that could disturb you. This is especially important in the later phases when disturbances will most likely jolt you awake. There are few things that can break your concentration faster than someone in the room coughing, or your partner tossing and turning. You might want to consider using earplugs or purchasing a white noise generator.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Make sure the room and your bed are at a comfortable temperature. Discomfort tends to grow and turn into extreme frustration while you are attempting to relax. A bed that is too warm will continue to annoy you and will begin to feel like an oven as you progress. A bed that is too cool will soon feel like an icebox.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Your room should be dark or have a constant low level of illumination. If car headlights are constantly shining on your walls, they will become a distraction. Also, some people have reported that they have trouble keeping their eyes closed during the transitional phase, a dark room will help![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Intent. You have to make up your mind that you are going to stick with it. You must realize that you will most likely be giving up 30-60 minutes of sleep. You will begin to become frustrated and be tempted to just give up. Keep trying, it is well worth the effort![/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Mentally picture yourself having a WILD. Daydream about what it will be like. Now is also a good time to decide what you want to accomplish in your lucid dream. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Mental alertness. Nothing will spoil a WILD attempt faster than not having a clear head. This means that you should keep refrain from drinking or taking drugs before bed. Stay away from anything that will affect your mental clarity. This also includes Melatonin, which, although is a great sleep aid, generally makes you thinking too fuzzy to successfully WILD in the morning.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Time. Decide at what time you want to attempt your WILD. If it is during an afternoon nap, there is little to do here, however, if you plan on WILDing during the night, you need to set an alarm clock for 5-6 hours after you fall asleep. You will most likely have to experiment and refine the time as you progress. Try to find a time during which you can wake up enough and get back to sleep in a reasonable amount of time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]You are now ready to sleep and wait for the awakening phase.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Phase 2: Awakening[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The alarm clock goes off, time to WILD! Dazed, you wonder what to do.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]This is a critical point in your effort to WILD, it is also an excellent time to empty your bladder. A full bladder can become a major distraction in later phases.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]During this phase, you must awaken your analytical mind somewhat. The trick is to find the right balance. If you fail to awaken your mind enough, you will awaken again in a few hours and be upset because you fell asleep. If you awaken too much, you will spend a LOT of time trying to become relaxed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]You will need to experiment and find the right balance for yourself. With practice, you will be able to achieve a good balance most of the time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Here are a few hints to help you find this balance:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]If you find that you are falling asleep before completing WILD, try one or more of the following actions:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? Sit in your room with the light on for a few minutes[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? Work some multiplication problems in your head[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? Work a few lines of a crossword puzzle[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? Open a window and let some fresh air in[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? Drink a caffeinated beverage[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]If you find that you have difficulty becoming relaxed enough to continue, try one or more of the following actions:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? When the alarm goes off, just lay in bed in the dark with your eyes open[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? When you go to empty your bladder, keep the lights off[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? Think of calm and relaxing things[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]? Think of how nice your bed feels[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]You are now ready to begin relaxation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Phase 3: Relaxation[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]This is probably the most frustrating part of the whole WILD experience. You will usually be all hyped up and ready for your WILD. This in turn makes it more difficult to relax so that you can WILD![/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Little things will annoy you as you try your hardest to force yourself to relax.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]If you are having problems relaxing, it is recommended that you review and practice one or more relaxation techniques. The following are links to some techniques that work well: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The 61 point Relaxation Technique: [/COLOR][COLOR=black]http://www.dreamviews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10742[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Relaxation Technique:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]http://www.leeds.ac.uk/lsmp/selfhelp/Relaxation/Relax.html[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Breathing Technique:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]http://www.csupomona.edu/~jvgrizzell/kin370/extras/relaxtechnique.html[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The most important thing is to relax. You must let it come naturally and unforced. Forcing yourself to relax is about as effective as putting out a fire by throwing gasoline on it! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]It is also helpful to daydream a little at this point. Imagine yourself floating on a raft out in a calm ocean. Can you feel the waves rocking you gently? Can you smell the salt air and feel the sun warming your body? Can you hear the gulls in the distance and feel the light breeze blowing through your hair? The more relaxing and realistic your daydream becomes, the quicker you will find yourself relaxing.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]One very important thing is to find a position from which you can relax. You can WILD from your back, front, side, it does not matter as long as you can be comfortable and relax. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Please note that everyones experience is different. Some people experience very vivid imagery and sensations, others experience nothing at all. Some people experience these sensations for a few minutes, some only for sseconds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As you relax, you may experience one or all of the following:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Light Patterns. As you begin with your eyes closed, you may begin see light patterns behind your eyes. These might points of light that change and move around, or they might be more like curtains of light that float across your field of vision. Watch them passively as they float and evolve. Do not stare too intently; this will wreck your relaxation. If possible, just lie there quietly and pretend you are watching a movie about light patterns.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Hypnogogic Imagery. As relaxation progresses, you will begin to see images or dream sequences. At first, these will be fleeting and will evaporate if you focus on them. Again, try to view them passively. As you become more relaxed, they will become clearer and will last longer, however, keep vigilant! If you let your attention get caught up in the hypnogogic imagery, you will most likely fall into a non-lucid sleep. Alony with images, you may experience sounds. It might be a mild and soothing sound, or it could become quite scarey. I've have heard loud sounds like the screeching of tearing metal. Just remain passive and watchful, do not allow it to scare you into full conciousness.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Dream Fragments. As relaxation progresses, you will begin to see images or dream sequences. At first, these will be fleeting and will evaporate if you focus on them. Again, try to view them passively. As you become more relaxed, they will become clearer and will last longer, however, keep vigilant! If you let your attention get caught up in the dream fragments, you will most likely fall into a non-lucid sleep.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Physical Sensations. In the final stages of relaxation, just before your body begins to enter sleep paralysis, you might feel like you are floating or that your body has become numb. Everything will feel a little fuzzy. Hypnogogic imagery can increase in vividness at this point. Just go with the flow and observe these in a relaxed state.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]You are now ready to enter the transitional stage. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As you find yourself becoming relaxed, begin to count and repeat over and over that you are dreaming:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]"1, I am dreaming"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]"2, I am dreaming"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]..[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Try to stay focused enough so that this does not just become an automatic thing. If you find that you are losing your place, concentrate a little harder on what you are doing. If you find that you are spending too long counting, then drop the numbers for a little while and just repeat "I am dreaming" until you relax some more.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Continue this as you enter into the transitional phase.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Phase 4: Transition[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]The transitional phase of WILD can be one of the most exciting aspects of the whole process. Some dreamers report strange and unusual sensations and sounds. It is also this phase that scares the most people, some to the point of abandoning their efforts to learn to WILD.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]To state it simply, transition is the process by which you pass from waking into the dream. During this time, your body fully enters sleep paralysis and your senses to the outside world are severed. There is nothing unnatural or harmful about this phase, it happens to you every time you fall asleep. The only difference is with WILD, you are conscious and can experience the transition.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Transition seems to be experienced differently by each person. Some report mild or no sensations, for others, it is a ‘wild’ ride. Each transition seems to be unique for a person as well. Each time I WILD, there are a different series of sensations.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Do not forget to continue counting as you go through transition.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]As transition progresses, you will probably experience one or more of the following:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Physical sensations. During transition, physical sensations are wide and varied. Some people report only numbness, others report a gentle sinking sensation. Some people report experiencing a gentle buzzing sensation, while others report vibrations so intense that they feel they will fly apart. Many people report a feeling of being pulled into the dream with extreme acceleration. The best thing to do with physical sensations is to create a ‘daydream’ around them. If you feel extreme vibrations, imagine yourself flying through a series of force fields and that every time you pass through one, it makes a vibration. Imagine that you are flying toward your lucid dream.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Some have reported that they can feel their eyes begin to move rapidly back in forth as if they were in REM, making it difficult to keep their eyes closed. There are a couple of things that can be done to fight this. The first is to make sure you are sleeping in a dark room so that when your eyes open slightly, you will not become distracted. The other is to wear a sleep mask to bed. Sometimes the little extra pressure on your eyes help to keep them closed. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Visual imagery. While in transition, visual imagery varies greatly. You may see total blackness, or perhaps only see a still image. You may see geometric patterns chasing each other or streaming past your vision at a high rate of speed. One time, I watched an incredibly blue butterfly slowly open and close its wings while I was in transition. Again, do not examine them too closely, pretend you are watching a very odd movie. If possible, also incorporate this into you ‘daydream’. Often, when I see a bright light in front of me, I pretend that it is my lucid dream and that I am flying to enter it![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Audio. Many people report hearing things, others hear nothing. Sometimes a person will hear nothing, the next time, they will hear voices. The important thing to remember is that these sounds cannot harm you, they are either totally inside your head or ambient noise that is being distorted as you transition. It is best to just sit and passively listen to and accept them as part of the WILD process. If you become nervous or frightened, you will fail at WILD. Likewise, if you become too fascinated with them and concentrate on them too much, you will also fail.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]In the final stages of transition, all sensations you have been experiencing will begin to fade. Be careful at this point, it is very easy to slip into a non-lucid dream or to wake up. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Phase 5: Stabilization[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Congratulations, if you have made it to this phase, you have successfully WILDed! [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]It is important to stabilize your lucid dream at this point. Many people make it this far and then lose it, what a waste after so much effort![/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]A number of things can happen after transition, fortunately, all of them can be dealt with.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Blackness. Sometimes you will exit transition into blackness. This can be very frustrating because most likely you will assume that you are back in the relaxation phase and have failed. If you find yourself in this situation, open your eyes slowly. Chances are that you only have your dream eyes closed and will be opening them into a lucid dream.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]False awakening. On occasion, you will exit transition and find yourself right back where you started, lying in your bed. Be careful, it could be a false awakening! If you find yourself back in bed, immediately perform some reality checks. Chances are you are dreaming at this point. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=black]Becoming excited. OK, you’ve done it! You are now looking around in the world of your lucid dream. You become excited, your heart races, the dream fades. It is so easy to become overexcited, especially when you have completed your first WILD. Remain as calm as possible and execute stabilization techniques such as spinning.[/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options