The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2008, 07:52 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
The Titan War, Chapter One

Well, here is Chapter one of The Titan War, my crack at a blend of sci-fi muscle growth with an attempt to create a detailed and... stimulating universe to please one's senses. In a thinly veiled attempt to keep people interested through the slow start... *suddenly hiccups* and passes out.

[COLOR=#000000]The Titan War, Chapter One:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]10,000 years ago...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'You must realise Jerbal the ethics of what we're doing?'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Of course Hugh, but this must be done, or everything we've ever accomplished will be lost!'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Now you listen here ?Doctor Jerbal Argon?, don't take that tone of voice with me! I'm the one who started the Lantean Human Genome Alteration Project, and i'm damn well gonna finish it.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Whatever you say Hugh Jasz'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]'We just have to hope that the people we're doing this on will possess the ATA (Ancient Technology Activation) Gene. If they're not, then everything is wasted and lost.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]'Hmmm, thinking of that...'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Red Alert! All hands to battlestations! Enemy vessel of starboard..'[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] blared a voice over the intercom. The person speaking never finished his sentence as the ship exploded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Doctors Jerbal Argon and Hugh Jasz were vaporised instantly when the reactor core breached.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]There were no survivors.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Present Day...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'What do you mean your not gonna give me any of your lunch!!!' yelled Joe at David.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Well... erm... cuz I don't want too...'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Hell with that! That ain't a good reason!'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'You asked...'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Joe immediately uppercuted David, sending him sprawling to the ground.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Your not this violant normally...' observed David, who lay on the ground cradling is injured jaw, and had made no move to get up, then he added in an overtly hysterical tone, 'What is wrong with you!?!?', catching Joe off guard.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Well, I... er...' Joe mumbled, turning away.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Your Dad's back, isn't he?' stated David calmly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Joe wheeled round and fixed David with a glare that could have melted Titanium. 'How the fuck did you know?'. David stood back up, and imitating Herucle Poirot's pacing action, started reciting facts that had led him to the conclusion.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Easy, your hunched over slightly, meaning your ribs have been punched repeatedly with a violent demeanour, your acting sketchy and jumping at every little sound, and every time he tracks you and your family down..'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Joe grabbed David by the collar and threw him against the wall, pinning him in a vice-lock across his neck. David made no move to struggle or escape. 'If you ever talk to me like that again, I'll...' David interrupted, taking advantage of Joe's hesitation, 'You'll what? He asked calmly and coolly. Joe knew how David felt about him, how he loved him. And even though Joe hated himself for admitting it, he reciprocated some of those feelings. But his father had taught him about how to treat gays... and he couldn't very well hurt David, because he was the one who had set him up with Gemma, the hottest girl in school, and easily the whole area. He didn't have any feelings for her, but everyone expected that with his long hair, handsome looks, and lean muscles, he'd date her. So David, whom he confided in if he needed too, had grudgingly set them up together. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Joe let go of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Ah...' David said, 'I appreciate having my neck back. And... and.....' David's eyes glazed over, and with an unnerving slowness, he slowly looked upwards.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'David...' asked Joe, 'David, what's wrong?'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'It's coming...' he replied absently.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'What's comin...'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Hey y'all, whats up???' yelled James, who had just turned up. James was rather handsome, with short-cut ginger hair, nicely chiselled face, generally he gave Joe a run for his money. Flanking him was Sam and Nick. Sam was tall and gangly, but covered in a layer of fat, and Nick was rather short and nothing special. Both of them just hung around with Joe, James, and David for the social benefit and the fact that they couldn't hang out with many other people for whatever reason. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]James noticed the growing look of fear on David's face, 'Yo Dave, whats up?'. James walked over to him, and as he got closer, he heard a strange noise. At the same time everyone else heard it too, and looked up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Descending from the sky like some twisted parody of a bird was a sleek black starship. It's total length could not have been more than 80 meters, including the long forks poking out from the front. Starting halfway back the main body, two large swings swept out from either side, with what looked to be large cannons mounted on the ends.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Slowly, a pin-prick of green light appeared in-between the front forks, and gradually grew bigger as a previously flush panel pulled open. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]When the panels were fully open, all of a sudden a ball of green light was shot from the hole, accompanied by a piercing scream of energy. Suddenly it stopped in mid-air, seemed to fizzle in mid air, then split apart like a net a slowly fell away to the sides and disappeared into the ground.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'I would appreciate if everyone could focus on me, and not the cool-looking spaceship, but I have a small problem' cames David's voice. Everyone turned to look at him, and were shocked to see his skin was bright red, and that he was sweating a lot. 'Jesus David, what's happening to you? Asked Joe. 'Keeping us all alive is what's happening to me Joe. That ship there is trying to kill us, but i'm projecting a shield to stop it from succeeding. But i'm fast running out of energy to do so.' The ship, realising it's first shot had failed, fired another two in quick succession. 'Argh...' yelled David under the strain.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Listen to exactly what I tell you to do.' In mid-air, a floating image shimmered into existence, but it was wobbling and static. 'Right James, on the screen that has just appeared, please place your finger in the blue bar, and drag it on top of the small flashing red one, and quickly please. Joe, please go into my bag and pull out the oval metal thing with the round circle on it. And you two...' David noticed Sam and Nicks dumbstruck expressions, ' Do what you do best, and act like lemons.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Whilst Joe was raiding David's bag trying to find what he was asked to find, James did as he asked. 'Erm, Dave, is this normal. A message has popped up saying 'Error 404, Power not Found'.' David just looked even sour at this, and grimaced under the strain of holding the shield whilst the ship continued with it's bombardment. 'Hey Dave, I found it. What do ya... Jesus!' Exclaimed Joe. Two metal spikes had poked out the sides, and the black circle had lit up and was flashing intensely.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'No way...' muttered David after he had observed this. Then the floating screen started blinking, and a counter appeared; Shield Failure in 5 seconds 4... 3... 2... 1...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Suddenly everyone was gripped in a blue shimmering haze. It felt like they had been frozen in ice. Slowly there vision disappeared in a blue haze. When it cleared, what they could see astounded them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]They were inside a small room, reminiscent of some fanciful light chamber. Everyone was standing on a large pad in an alcove, underneath an intense white light. A screen mounted on the wall started loading up. It said; 'Welcome to the EFS Heimdall, please wait whilst security is informed about your intrusion, and most of you are arrested.' David stepped off the pad, and turned around to regard everyone's shocked expressions.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Hello Everyone and Welcome to Wonderland' he said, with a shit-eating grin on his face, right before he passed out.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]A few seconds later, medics and armed guards rushed into the room. David was taken out on a stretcher, whilst the guards surrounded Joe, James, Nick and Sam, who hadn't moved an inch.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]What's going on? Asked Joe.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]One of the guards spoke up, 'You are all under arrest.'[/COLOR]

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2008, 02:50 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
OK, I'm on board...

... looking forward to what happens next! Good strong start! You've got my interest!
TagsNOLA
  #3   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2008, 09:52 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Should I mention I *LOVE* Sci-Fi (Babylon 5 ROCKS!)? And thus far, you're doing this love some justice.

Great work. I'm all anxious for the next part?
  #4   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2008, 02:02 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbraxis
Should I mention I *LOVE* Sci-Fi (Babylon 5 ROCKS!)? And thus far, you're doing this love some justice.

Great work. I'm all anxious for the next part?
If you look at my avatar, you might also see that i'm a Stargate fan (Daedalus is the coolest spaceship ever!!!). I also hold a special place in my heart for Firefly.
Anywho, part two might be up tonight, depending if i manage to scrape enough energy together to do it (damn life-sucking British weather).

P.S. The Heimdall is a very specific name. Kudos to whoever can figure out it's meaning!!! And, before I forget, the same method will be applied to the names of nearly all ships, and if you can figure out the one name i'm giving to one of the characters in later chapters... extra Kudos to you.

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options