The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2008, 02:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

Excelsior is on a distinguished road
The Titan War, Chapter Two

Well, here's chapter two dished up for y'all to read. Chapter three is also finished and undergoing final tweaks, and things get VERY interesting chapter four if I stick to my storyplan.
Anywho, Enjoy!!!

[COLOR=#000000]The Titan War, Chapter Two:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'How long has it been?' whined Sam.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'I'm not sure' replied Joe, 'They took everything off of me, even my watch.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'I'd say it's been about six hours.' inputted James.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]After David had been taken out on the stretcher, and the guard had told them that they were under arrest, they'd been taken to the holding cell they were in now. They'd been searched, and when they had complained, they had been threatened in no uncertain terms to comply or die.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'You think they could have brought us something to eat?' added Nick. Almost on cue there were several stomachs rumbling, and several dirty looks thrown at him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Outside the cell, a table and five chairs had materialised. A few moments later, David walked in, looking worse for wear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'I'm sorry you've all spent so long waiting in here, I would have come sooner, but I was in surgery until fifteen minutes ago.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Surgery or what?' asked Joe, scepticism dripping from his voice, trying to ignore the funny-sounding echo as it passed around the cell.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'After having held that shield up against all the odds, I suffered several internal injuries. One of my lungs collapsed, I had several broken ribs, internal bleeding, and a rather nasty split nail. Everytime the shield is hit by anything, I get a feedback pulse, much like waves in the ocean.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Now that, I strangely enough... understand.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Anyway lets get you out of there.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Almost magically, without any sign that David did anything, the shield holding them in the cell deactivated in a red sparkle.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Please, take a seat.' offered David, whilst sitting down himself.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Now, I have to tell you now, and you can kick and punch me all you like, but you can NEVER go back to Earth. As of 47 minutes ago, you are all listed as missing, presumed dead, with the British Metropolitan Police.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Several moments past with no one moving, or even blinking.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Aren't you even going to hit me?'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Joe, who was sat on David's immediate left on the table immediately punched him cleanly across the jaw, sending him flying into the air and sprawled backwards. A few seconds later, everyone was queued up to give him a smack themselves, like some parody of the film 'Airplane'.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]When everyone else had sat down, David did the same and asked them all if they felt better. There was many non-committal grunts.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'Anyway' continued David, 'The reason WHY you can't go back is that you've seen to much. Your lives would be in danger from certain... factions, both Earthside and up here in space. One of you here is actively being hunted.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Everyone exchanged nervous looks with one-another, some people visibly shuffling inwards, trying to comfort themselves. David wasn't known for his tactfulness, in fact his best was usually served up with an anvil or gun. What the four 16 year olds were being told was astounding, scary, and downright weird. But there was more to come.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]David continued, 'To give you a better idea of the lay of the land, perhaps I should give you a brief history of myself. I am Supreme Admiral of an elite space-faring organisation called Excelsior Fleet. Our mission is to expand the interests of Earth, and to safeguard our own planets and colonies. We have made contact with numerous races throughout the galaxy, and are currently in the middle of preparation for a one-way trip to another galaxy called Ida. However, all is not well.'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Adding to the dramatic aura of the room, the lights slowly dimmed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'We are currently engaged in a long and brutal war with a race we know only as the Titans. What's more, despite our incredibly advanced technology, we are being overwhelmed with shear numbers. I cannot go into further deta...'[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]David trailed of and tilted his head to one. 'What are you doing?' demanded Joe. 'I'm getting a message he replied distantly. Ever so slowly, his normally pale skin turned practically white, but his face was an unreadable mask.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]'I am very sorry to say,' he said slowly, drawing out each word in an unintended suspense act, 'I am very sorry to have to tell you this... but Earth has been attacked.'[/COLOR]

IN THE LAND OF THE FATUOUS FRAUDSTER, THE BIGGEST TWO-EYED LYING GIT IS KING!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 03:20 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

If I don't get one comment within the next day, I'm gonna quit writing this, i'm gonna go and huddle up and cry. However i'll make some of the scenes available for others to toy with and use, namely the sex and growth scenes. I canna be doin' with wastin' me energy and time on sommin' that ain't appreciated.

#3   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
I happen to love space operas, so combining that with muscle growth and sex is always cool. My two cents is that the scenes fly by so fast that it feels more like an outline for a great story, not the story itself. So there ya go.
  #4   Add to mlbjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 09:20 PM

mlbjock
Send a message via AIM to mlbjock Send a message via Yahoo to mlbjock
I completely agree. I'm a huge space opera fan. One of my favorite stories was Testos IV, so would love to see more of this.

BTW--Is your avatar, Prometheus.
  #5   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 10:15 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I think you're off to a really interesting start, and I'm eager to see where you take the story. Please do continue with it.
  #6   Add to Excelsior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 19th, 2008, 02:04 AM
HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!

HeHe, I knew that would gee people up.

michealv2 is rght, I do have a tendency to rush everything past. As son as i'm done typing this, i'm gonna do ver chapter three again.

yep mlbjock, that is the Prometheus. It was the only one I had in a format that the avatar upload would accept.

And to kymuscleboy, *prepares Elvis Presley impression*, Thank Ya, Thank Ya very Moch.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options