The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 08:34 AM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Of Mice and Carter: Part 5

[COLOR=gray]?Oh, damn this feels incredible!? Bill quickly pulled off his shirt to see the effects of Seth?s serum. Ignoring Seth, who had managed to stabilize himself leaning on one of the lab counters, Bill moved to stand in front of the mirror on the wall closest to him. Already his roid gut was disappearing and the first six-pack he had ever known was beginning to come into view. Seth could see as Bill?s love handles melted away, giving him a definite V-shape definition. Every muscle on Bill?s body was becoming pronounced, more defined. He was definitely the most ripped person he?d ever seen--even more than Carter, though he didn?t have Carter?s size.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Through the reflection, Seth saw the huge grin on Bill?s face and he wondered if that would soon change. ?Bill, I?ve tried to tell you?you don?t understand what you?ve done.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Don?t understand? I know perfectly well.? Bill turned to face Seth. ?In less than five minutes, I?ve become more defined than any person on the planet, and in another five minutes, I?ll put Carter to shame in the size department. I?ll be the biggest person on the team!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The door to the lab opened and Seth turned to see Carter and Troy enter, both men trying to take in the situation. ?Ah, so you decided to come witness this miracle, have you, oh captain??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter blinked, and then realized who was standing in front of the mirror. ?Bill? What?s going on here? What happened to you?? Carter glanced again over at Seth before rushing over to his side. ?And what did you do to Seth? I told you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?Oh, I don?t think I?ll be caring about what you tell me to do much longer. You see, I?ve just taken five vials of your faggot roommate?s miracle formula. You may be the big man on campus right now, but in a few minutes?OH!? Bill doubled over in pain, clutching his stomach.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Is that right, Seth?? Carter asked as Troy moved over to join them. Seth shook his head. He merely pointed at Bill, who was trying to stand up straight again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What?s wrong with me?? Bill asked Seth through clenched teeth. Troy gasped, and the three watched as Bill?s thick pecs began deflating, his six-pack becoming just a flat stomach, his biceps and forearms were shrinking, even smaller than Seth. His traps had all but disappeared, the V-shape his upper body had formed was now gone, his ribs beginning to show. Bill fell forward; his knees having buckled, his quads and calves were now what could be called chicken legs.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Help me take a look at him.? Seth leaned against Carter who then supported him over to Bill?s prone body. ?He did take five vials of my formula. My formula for weight loss--a fat burner. He overdosed, and my guess is that since he had less fat than the formula was able to burn, it went at his muscles next.? Seth rolled Bill over and checked his pulse. ?We need to get him to a hospital now. His breathing is shallow. I don?t know what to do, but hopefully a doctor can help him.? Troy knelt down and picked Bill up following Carter and Seth out to Carter?s car, Seth locking the doors on their way out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I didn?t know you were working on something like this.? Carter glanced over at Seth as he sped down the road to the hospital.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, the formula that you and Troy used isn?t my public project. This weight loss formula is the one that my professor knows about. The other is my secret pet project. I guess at least now I can see this one works.? Seth frowned. He didn?t like Bill, but no one deserved this. If only the fool had listened![/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter pulled up to the ER doors and Troy hopped out, again grabbing Bill and carrying him inside. Carter drove around and found a parking spot before getting out and helping Seth inside. As they entered Bill?s body was being wheeled out of sight. They moved to rejoin Troy, who was speaking with one of the doctors. ?Here, maybe you should speak with him.? Troy motioned toward Seth, who the doctor turned to regard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I?m Dr. Butler. What?s the situation with your friend??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Clarifying that question wasn?t important, so Seth began to explain. ?I?m a Chemistry major at the college. I?ve been working on a fat-burner formula, and he stupidly used some and overdosed. It wasn?t ready for humans and it really wasn?t ready for someone like him. It seems to have eaten away at his muscles, having already digested all of the fat in his system.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]The look on the doctor?s face was a mixture of horror and amazement. ?I think we?ll try to pump any remaining formula from his system, and supplement him with protein, fat, and force food into his system. We?ll update you when we know something more.? Dr. Butler turned and headed through the doors where they had seen Bill taken.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth turned and faced Carter and Troy. ?I think I?ll stay here, but you two can head back. You?ve already done enough.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?If you think I?m leaving you here by yourself, forget it. Are you sure you don?t need to see a doctor yourself?? Carter brushed Seth?s hair back and began examining him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?No, I?m fine, but I could sit down.? Carter guided Seth over toward a loveseat, which they shared, with a chair next to it for Troy who seemed intent on staying as well. Fifteen minutes later, Troy was mid-way through Sports Illustrated, and Seth was curled up on the loveseat asleep, his head in Carter?s lap.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]******[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter slowly opened his eyes and looked to his right, where he saw Troy still sitting in the same chair he had been in the night before, sleeping soundly. Seth, however, was nowhere to be seen. Before he could stand up to investigate, he saw Seth come around the corner, with three cups of what appeared to be coffee. ?I thought you could use a pick-me-up.? Seth flashed that smile of his and Carter fought hard to keep soft.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What I could use, you can?t give me here, but I?ll settle for the coffee.? Troy shifted in his seat and after taking a cup from Seth, Carter watched as Seth gently shook Troy awake.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Mmmph?? Troy groggily began sitting up, ??what time is it??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Ten o?clock. We?ve been here all night. Have either of you heard from the doctors?? Both men shook their heads. ?Well, he must be doing alright, then, or surely we would have heard something.? Seth sat back down on the loveseat beside his boyfriend.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]?So, what happened last night?? Carter turned toward Seth. ?Bill just followed you to the lab and used your research?? Seth recounted the previous night?s events for Troy and Carter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?And you know the rest,? he finished.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Mr. Johnson, Mr. Daws, Mr. Billings: I have some news about Mr. Thompson?s status.? The three turned to see Dr. Butler moving toward them. ?He?s far from being able to go back to the college, but we think we?ve stabilized his loss of fat and muscle. There hasn?t been much change in his weight since you brought him in last night. We think that the steady supply of nutrients is used up almost as fast as his body is able to absorb it for the time being. Perhaps after a few days, he?ll be able to gain some more weight and get to where he can leave the hospital.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth nodded. ?I?m glad to hear that he?s doing better. Do you think there is anything we can do to help??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]With a slight frown, Dr. Butler replied, ?I?m not sure there is much you can do. Only time will tell. If you have any other questions, here is a paper with all of the information you?ll need to reach us here at the hospital.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter took the paper and put it into his pocket as the doctor headed back down the hallway. ?You?ve got that look in your eye. What are you thinking??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth turned and said, ?Just a stray thought. I might pin it down later, but I can think of a couple of other things that need pinned down that won?t wait much longer.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Troy blushed and Carter grinned. ?Then I guess we?d better get back to the dorm,? Carter said as he walked to the exit, Seth and Troy right behind him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Startled from the sudden knock at his dorm room door Seth jolted upright from where he had been hunched over his chemistry paper. He wondered who it was as both Carter and Troy were at practice. Opening the door Seth knew immediately that it was Kirk before he even looked up, because his eyes only came to Kirk?s chest. ?Hey, Seth,? Kirk greeted him warmly. ?You mind if I come in for a few minutes?? Seth shook his head and Kirk came in and moved over toward the window. After Seth closed the door Kirk turned around. ?Can I ask a favor? I?d like to try a dose of your serum.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth stood there for a moment and then grinned inwardly as he thought of Kirk getting any taller. They guy was a basketball player and height really was an advantage, but he wondered what effect it might have on Kirk?s game if he got a bit wider as well. ?I realize that I?m a big guy already which is why I just want to try one dose. I figure more than that and things might get out of hand.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, it would be interesting to see the effects on a different body type. If you?re sure this is what you really want, I suppose we can give it a shot, no pun intended.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Kirk smiled. ?When do you think we could try??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, I don?t keep a ready supply, and after Bill freaking out you can understand why. I should be able to whip up a batch in a couple of days, though. I?ll let you know a date later.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Sounds great, man, I can?t wait.? Kirk made his way back to his room and Seth sat back down to his papers. He looked at the clock and resumed his work at a furious pace--only thirty minutes until Carter would be back and the after practice games would begin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]True to his word, just two days later Seth had three doses of the formula prepared, and he was joined by Kirk, Troy, and Carter in the lab. ?First, we need some measurements, Kirk.? With Carter?s assistance they determined that Kirk was six feet and eight inches tall.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?That?s weird.? Kirk looked puzzled. ?I?ve been six-foot seven for two years now and I know that?s what the measurement was at the beginning of the season.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, what about your weight,? Seth asked. ?You?re up to 253 pounds now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I was 240 just a couple of weeks ago.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?You know, I think Seth?s been getting bigger too.? The three guys looked over at Carter. ?I think it?s related to his serum. Somehow some small effects are being passed on through Troy and me to both of you.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Carter, you can?t really think that, can you? I think riding you is just giving me more exercise.? Seth wrote down some more measurements. ?So, your waist is twenty-nine inches, your chest is forty inches, arms are eighteen inches, calves are sixteen inches, and your quads are twenty-eight inches. Are you ready??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Kirk looked over at Troy, then back to Seth and nodded. ?Yeah, but do you think we should eat first? I?m pretty famished right now. I didn?t have a chance to eat something since I rushed over here after practice.? From the looks on their faces Carter and Troy were feeling the same way.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yeah, it couldn?t hurt, and I?m sure your body is gonna need a lot of fuel, so let?s stop by the deli really quick, and we can pick this up when we get back.? Seth put away the three vials and syringe then followed Carter, Kirk, and Troy out the door to Troy?s car.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Ten sandwiches and thirty minutes later, the four returned to the lab where they found they weren?t alone. Harvey Donaldson, one of Bill?s friends was standing over at the table with the vials. He turned to face them as they entered and Seth noticed a loaded syringe in his hand. ?So, here?s the proof. Bill knew you were up to something, something big. First Carter, then Troy--and you, the bio-chemistry major the link between them.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter started forward, ?What are you doing, Harvey? Don?t do anything you?ll regret. Look what happened to Bill.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Yeah, it?s not quite what he was expecting, but I?m guessing he didn?t find the right stuff.? Harvey raised the syringe and looked at the blue formula inside of it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=gray]Carter moved over to Harvey and lowered his voice, ?Seriously, what the hell do you think you?re doing? You don?t even know what this junk is. It could seriously mess you up.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Harvey grinned. ?Oh, I imagine it could, but unlike Bill, I?m not gonna try it on me.? Before Carter could react, Harvey jabbed the syringe into a vein in Carter?s forearm and injected every bit before Carter could pull away from him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth ran to Carter?s side, Troy and Kirk following behind. ?What the fuck!? We don?t even know what that will do to him!? Harvey?s grin failed him slightly as he looked over at Carter. Carter?s eyes rolled back in his head and his body went rigid as he fell toward the ground. Kirk and Troy caught him on either side and gently laid him down as Seth leaned over him to check for a pulse.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth thought he saw Carter wink at him, but then he noticed that Carter?s breathing was getting shorter. He turned back to Harvey and shouted, ?His pulse is fading, asshole.? Turning back to Kirk and Troy, he said, ?Help me get him to the hospital.? They hoisted Carter up put one of Carter?s thick arms across each of them and carried him back to Troy?s car, leaving Harvey dumbfounded back in the lab.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Once in the car and driving in the direction of the hospital, Carter sat up and grinned, which received a sigh from Seth and a punch from Troy. ?You jerk. You made us lug your heavy ass all that way??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter, still grinning, merely said, ?Hey, you know another way to keep this thing secret? Hopefully, that little trick will get Harvey thinking twice about Seth?s magic formula. We need to get the other two vials out of the lab though.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?I can?t believe I was stupid enough to just leave those there.? Seth put his head in his hands.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Kirk put a hand on one of Seth?s shoulders. ?Hey, we didn?t know, man. I mean, how many people walk into a lab and start playing with chemicals they know nothing about??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?But you know, what is gonna happen to Carter? He?s had another dose.? Troy glanced back at Carter who grinned back at him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Oh, you?re right about that. And I can feel it already. Hey, turn here.? Carter gave a series of directions for a few more minutes and then brought them to a stop in front of a fair sized house. ?Okay. Troy and Kirk, can you two head back to the lab and pick up the other two vials? Then head back here.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Where are we?? Seth quirked an eyebrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, this isn?t how I had planned on showing you guys, but I got us a house. Somewhere the four of us can have some more privacy, that is, if you two want to live here too.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Kirk and Troy exchanged a look and then said in unison, ?We?re in.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter got out of the car, threw open Seth?s door and hastily pulled the smaller guy out. ?Well, when you guys get back, make yourselves at home. We?ll be upstairs. Here?s a key.? Carter tossed a key onto the seat Seth had just occupied, then turned around and strolled up the driveway with Seth in tow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth turned and saw Troy drive off and when he turned back around, he realized that a long day awaited him as the serum was working faster than ever before on his lust-filled boyfriend and the gigantic member that was quickly leaving Carter?s pants.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Damn,? Carter thought, ?this stuff is strong. Poor Seth is worn out and sleeping and I?m still spasming inside him--he?s even tighter than before. Or probably I?m even bigger than before.? Carter watched as Seth shifted his head on his massive pec, a huge smile on his face. ?Well, at least the little dude?s enjoying it.? He had never stayed hard this long before. It was six hours since he?d been injected again, and Carter had lost count of the number of orgasms he?d had. He really didn?t know how his balls were keeping up, but there they were, churning again, and Carter just laid his head back and enjoyed the ride as the next wave of pleasure hit.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Once he regained his senses, he realized that he didn?t hear the sounds of Kirk and Troy any longer. They had gotten back several hours ago, and he assumed that since they went straight to the downstairs bedroom that they didn?t have any trouble getting the remaining vials.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Hey, beautiful.? Seth?s sudden stirring caused Carter to look away from the ceiling and down at his handsome boyfriend. Placing a hand on each of Carter?s shoulders, Seth began to pull himself off of the monstrous member that filled him so completely. ?Man, I feel so full. Have you been soft at all??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter shook his head slowly, his eyes rolling back in pleasure as inch by inch Seth slid slowly off of him. ?I?think you should kn?know?that this is?AHHH!? Carter arched his back and let loose another load into Seth who just held on as his insides were blasted once again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Geez, Carter, I may never get off this thing, well, you know what I mean. That was what,? Seth glanced down over his shoulder as Carter settled back down onto the bed, ?maybe four inches, which means I have at least ten to go. Who knows how much bigger it has gotten.? Seth once again began his slow ascent off of Carter?s prick. As Seth got closer and closer to the end, Carter?s breathing picked up and just as the head popped out, Seth grabbed it and stuffed his mouth around as much as he could before the flow let loose once more. He greedily drank down every drop.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Man?what did I do? A few months ago you would have blanched at the sight of me naked, and now you can?t get enough.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth just chuckled. ?C?mon, let?s go get cleaned up. I?m sure Kirk?s ready for his ride now.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]After another half an hour in the shower, which Seth was beginning to feel had been made just for someone of Carter?s size with room to grow, the couple made their way downstairs. The bedrooms were empty, but some sounds were coming from the kitchen. Turning the corner, they were greeted by the sounds and smells Kirk?s cooking. He was cooking what appeared to be stir-fry on one burner, while there were two more pots of something going on the other burners.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Hey, guys,? Troy smiled over at them. ?Did you finally get that beast of yours to stay down?? He winked slyly at Carter. ?While we were waiting, we decided to do a bit of grocery shopping. Figured we?d all be starving whenever you both finished.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Carter couldn?t agree more. He was starving and it looked like the boys had bought enough food to last for several days. ?Thanks.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?No problem, bud. Kirk here?s a great cook. Of course, being in the dorm room there wasn?t much cooking able to be done.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Finally full of something that didn?t come from Carter, Seth moved over and picked up the vial that was on the counter to load into the syringe. Finished, he looked up at Kirk. ?Ready now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Ready as ever.? Kirk extended his arm and Seth inserted the needle and squeezed down, giving Kirk one full dose.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Now you just wait. The effects aren?t instant as you?ve seen. It seems the more of the serum that you?ve had though the faster more doses affect you.? Carter slid his hands around Seth?s waist as he spoke. ?Like Carter, here. He?s already gained several inches everywhere just since this afternoon. Now, where did you guys put the other serum??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Right here,? Troy said. In a flash, Carter had pulled down Seth?s arm, and Troy was injecting him with the last dose of the serum.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?What are you doing!?? Seth shouted. He struggled, but of course, with his boyfriend holding him, there wasn?t anywhere he could go. Troy finished and withdrew the syringe, and Carter let go. Seth whirled around and began pounding on Carter?s stomach, tears in his eyes. ?I can?t believe this.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]?Well, we knew you?d never take it, so we thought we?d help you out. Carter?s worried about you. He?s afraid he?s too big and one day he?s gonna end up hurting you and after another dose from today, we can?t say we blame him.? Troy looked truly concerned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=gray]Seth laughed to himself. ?Knew I?d never take it, did you? I made four doses today. One for Kirk and two as extras. The fourth was for me, which I already used, so now I have two doses in my system.?[/COLOR]

Last edited by nvb2; August 24th, 2011 at 02:27 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to nvb2 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 18th, 2008, 01:27 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I was SO especting another part of this story. Pretty hot if you ask me. I missed this story. Thank you!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2008, 07:45 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
I def missed this story too; nothing better to read than carter & seth sexy
my only qualm with this chapter was that you seemed to rush through some stuff, and while the story will certainly survive, heh, as a reader and a fan I was slightly disappointed by it each time something was kinda just rushed through.
Like with Bill (and Harvey, too 0.o); sure i'm not so sadistic that i'd want to see every last painful detail and realization of his life's work devastating stripped from his body--lord, give me some credit, I am human afterall ;p--but suddenly they're at the ER with him?? whoa now--back up, babe! haha
But also--i'd love to have seen seth regarding carter's changes; I wasn't even sure if he'd grown or just gotten extremely horny until seth makes the aside "Like Carter, here. He’s already gained several inches everywhere just since this afternoon." Again--it caught me as "whoa, where'd that come from??"

But don't get me wrong; it was a good chapter and I'm still assuredly looking forward to more ^.^
(though, for the record? I totally wouldn't have minded--i might even have preferred--if bill had taken the muscle serum; if only to see him hulk out into a big ole 'mo and fulfill Harvey's every [latent ] fantasy plus, personally, i'd loooved to see the homophobic bully powertripping on his massive growth--because i'm suuure the hormone would react to his steroids, of course --all the while his heterosexuality slowing being usurped...haha, idle fancies of course, but i thought i'd share ;p)

Anyway, to clarify, it's not that i want you to become unsubtle but that I feel like what's been omitted was missed by at least this reader 0.o
but yeah--take care and keep on writing man
~Palmer

Things happen.
  #4   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2008, 10:12 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the feedback, sexiscripter. I'll definitely try to work on drawing some more stuff out. Actually, I wrote this one in parts trying to make a longer section and make it less rushed. I'll need to try harder next time.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options