The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
My Roommate's Body Part XIII

I heard the television as I put the key in to open the door. I entered the front hallway and I could make out Nolan, in my old body, lying on the sofa watching something. I moved into the room and dropped my keys on the dining room table as I passed by. I marveled at how small the sofa looked supporting that big beefy body that used to be mine. It had never truly hit me how big I had gotten. I walked to he edge of the sofa.

?Hey. Did you have a good night??

Nolan looked up at me. ?Hi. Yes and no. And you??

?The same.? We looked at each other for a few seconds and then Nolan turned back to the show. He had a big bowl of half-eaten popcorn sitting on his stomach. ?What are you watching??

?It?s a Wonderful Life.?

I laughed out loud. ?That?s one of my favorite movies.? Nolan looked back at me and disbelief was written across his face. ?I can?t believe they?re showing it this time of year.?

?It?s a DVD. And it?s my all time favorite movie.? The way he responded made me know he thought I was yanking his chain about liking the movie. I felt a need to prove to him we had this in common.

?My favorite part is about to come up. It?s when Jimmy Stewart?s childhood maid comes into the party and says, ?I?ve been saving this money for a divorce if ever I was to get married.? She then pours out a jar full of money to help him. That scene gets me every time.?

Nolan smiled. ?You really do know this movie.? I tapped his huge feet and signaled for him to make room for me. Nolan swung what used to be my big body around and scooted over. I sat down beside him on the sofa. There was still very little room for me ? even though Nolan was sitting up. His shoulders ? what used to be my shoulders ? were so wide. He placed the bowl of popcorn between us. We watched the movie in silence for a while. Soon the credits started rolling.

?Listen, Nolan, about tonight . . .? I was trying to explain or apologize or something, but Nolan cut me off.

?Hey, Sam. Do you mind if we don?t talk about it tonight. I?ve been through a lot today ? well the last few days ? and I?d rather just wait until tomorrow. Is that okay??

I knew exactly how he felt. ?Yeah, buddy. That?s fine. I understand.? There was a short pause. ?Do you want to watch the movie again? I?d really like to see it.? Nolan turned to me, smiled, and then punched my shoulder lightly. Even though he was being careful it still stung a little.

?Yeah, man, that sounds great. I?d really like to watch it again, too.? Nolan grabbed the remote control and we both scooted down on the sofa ? placing our feet on the coffee table. There was little room for my legs because, again, Nolan?s big body took up most of the space. The opening music of the movie began and we both reached into the popcorn bowl at the same time. When our hands met we both froze for a second. Nolan then pulled his hand away and waited for me to get some first. We didn?t look at each other. I knew the contact of our two hands had sent the same shivers of pleasure through his body as it had mine. We were very careful from that moment on to make sure we reached for the popcorn at different times. At some point in the first ten minutes of the movie Nolan let his shoulder slide over against my arm. Since he was lower on the sofa than me he let his head lean over and rest against my shoulder. Even though we were sitting I could sense the weight of his huge body against mine. Nolan grabbed the empty bowl between us and placed it on the floor. I finally rested my head against his shoulder and we watched the movie.

I woke up over an hour and a half later and could tell that Nolan had fallen asleep, as well. The movie had ended and the music that played during the menu selection was repeating over and over. I sat there for a moment and listened to Nolan breathing softly. I felt something at that moment ? something that I had never truly sensed before. The word for it was comfort. I was very comfortable ? and satisfied. I also felt safe ? safe to be myself ? safe to like myself. My heart ached in pure joy as a single tear escaped from my right eye and made its way down my cheek. I was happy. It was that simple. I had learned a lot about myself over the last few days and now I was happy. The pleasure of that moment was interrupted by the sudden knowledge that the weight of Nolan?s body was starting to hurt. I knew that if we stayed this way I would wake up with much pain in my neck and arm. I reached over and placed my hand on Nolan?s chest to shake him awake. When I touched his pec ? which used to be mine ? a rush of excitement shot through my body and culminated in my cock. I had felt my own chest before ? when I inhabited the body next to me, but this was a different feeling. I was completely detached from all of those muscles and now it seemed so much bigger ? so much sexier ? so much more . . . more, oh what was the word . . . more powerful. Yeah, that was it. A wave of self-awareness engulfed me. It registered that my old body ? my old self ? was very masculine ? was, indeed, perfect in some ways. It hit me at that moment that I was really a neat guy ? but not just because of my old body ? I was a truly great guy on the inside, too. I had a sudden urge to let my hand roam all over my old body ? but that felt so weird. I simply shook Nolan ? softly at first, but it didn?t affect him at all. I shook him harder.

?Nolan. Hey, man, the movie?s over. Let?s go to bed. Okay?? Nolan did one of those ?suddenly I?m awake but don?t know where I am? jerks and sat up. ?It?s okay, man. We just fell asleep. It?s time to go to bed. That?s all.? I used the remote to turn the television off as Nolan stood up ? still half asleep. He started moving down the hall toward the bedrooms. I stared at the big body that walked in front of me. Nolan stopped right outside of my bedroom door and it was obvious he didn?t know which bedroom to go to ? his old one or the one that belonged to his new body. I put my hands up on his big shoulders and turned him toward my old room. I knew the bed was bigger and he?d be more comfortable. I passed him in the hall and started toward his old room.

?Sam? Do you think we could sleep together?? His voice startled me ? but not as much as his question. I turned around quickly and, I guess, my look made him clarify his question immediately. ?I mean just sleep in the same bed. I really don?t feel like being alone tonight. I know it sounds crazy ? but it would mean a lot to me.? I could tell he was wide-awake now. It was wild ? I knew exactly how he felt. I was amazed at the open vulnerability Nolan was showing ? especially since he was in that huge body. It was something I could have never done consciously when all those muscles had been mine.

?Yeah. That would be fine.? I tried to give him a look that made it clear I knew how he felt. I believe he got the message. He walked into the room and moved to the other side of the bed. Nolan was beginning to undress as I moved to the other side of the bed. ?Umm, Nolan. Do you mind waiting? I?m sorry. It?s just that I?m not quite sure I?m ready to see my own body semi-naked right now. It?s all still just a little weird. I?ll just shut the door and turn out the light.?

He looked at me and smiled. I could see he registered my discomfort ? and suddenly felt something similar. ?Yeah. I guess it would be strange seeing my own body getting into bed with me.? He laughed softly and stood there looking at me. I walked over and shut the door. I then turned out the overhead light. It was pitch dark at first, but then my eyes adjusted. I moved my side of the bed and began to undress. I could make out the huge form of Nolan?s body as he undressed. I swear I could see the definition of muscles ? muscles I knew so well ? even in the dark. I was happy to notice (even though it was dark) that Nolan was leaving his underwear on. I usually slept naked ? but not tonight. We both slid underneath the covers at the same time. We were very careful not to touch each other. I could feel the heat radiating off of his massive body. I knew there were just a few inches of space between us because his body (what used to be my body) was still too big ? even for this king-sized bed. Nolan must have been lying as near the edge as possible, just as I was. We had our backs to each other because we were so aware of how weird this must be for the other person. I also wondered if Nolan was thinking the same thing I was ? would our bodies switch back as we slept through the night? And was Nolan as confused about the whole matter in the same way I was? Part of me wanted my old body back ? especially because of my newfound self-awareness. But another part of me wanted to stay in Nolan?s body for a little longer ? so I could learn even more. It was so confusing. And I didn?t know if Nolan wanted to be back in his old body. His voice interrupted my thoughts.

?Good night, Sam.?

?Good night, Nolan.? Then there was silence again. I knew we were both now wide-awake. I was worried that neither of us was going to get a minute of sleep. I wanted to say something that could help Nolan ? and myself ? feel more comfortable in this situation. I also wanted to say so much more ? but I didn?t know what it was I wanted to say. Nolan?s soft breathing from earlier on the sofa began again and I realized he had fallen asleep. Maybe he wasn?t as uncomfortable as I thought. I was busy trying to figure out what he was thinking when sleep overcame me, as well. I dozed off while trying to figure out what he thought of me.

Sometimes you wake up before you ever open your eyes. You actually become aware of the space around you without even seeing it. My immediate feeling that next morning was warmth and security. As my mind left the haziness of sleep and entered into the morning I could feel Nolan?s huge arm draped across my shoulder and stretching across my chest and upper stomach. I realized we had not switched bodies overnight. I didn?t know how I felt at that moment. Other thoughts were overwhelming me. The weight of his arm was amazing. It didn?t cause me any discomfort, but it did feel like a ten-year-old boy was lying on top of me. Nolan?s body was pressed up against my back and I swear I could decipher his different muscles just by their touch. His huge pecs were easy to notice because they felt like two huge stone pillows against my shoulders and the back of my head. I could also feel the ridges of his abs pushing against my back as he breathed in and out. His flaccid cock pressed against my butt. Suddenly, I missed what used to be my dick. I missed how thick and powerful it felt even when it wasn?t hard. At the same time I got a little freaked out because I liked the way it felt smashed up against my ass ? or Nolan?s old ass ? either way, I liked how it felt right now. And last, but not least, my legs rested between Nolan's tree-trunk thighs. It felt like a quilt of muscle was wrapped tightly around my lower body. Even if I had wanted to move I would not have been able to. I just lay there for a moment ? without opening my eyes ? and let my body register every part of his. I especially loved how his breath hit the back of my neck as he slept. It?s rhythm made me want to fall back asleep, but the feeling of his huge bicep draped across my torso caused me to finally open my eyes.

Some people say that certain sites in the world cause people to be speechless ? or make them stop in total awe. I had a friend who said it happened to him when he saw the Great Wall of China for the first time and someone else said Niagara Falls had the same impact on him. When I opened my eyes, and looked down at Nolan?s arm ? what used to be my arm, I had the same reaction. It was as if I were seeing it for the first time. The bicep, the same bicep that I worked hard to develop every week over the last umpteen years, actually took my breath away. I was drawn immediately to the fact that the bulge of the muscle, even though it wasn?t flexed, didn?t just gradually slope to its insane peak like you saw on some big muscle guys. No, this bicep bulged like it was a solo muscle not connected to the rest of the arm. It actually looked like it was pregnant ? with twins! It was so pronounced that saliva started forming in my mouth and my tongue had a freakish urge to lick every part of its perfectly defined hugeness. The fact that this arm used to be mine had evaporated from any part of my memory. I was filled with lust because of the way it projected power and strength. I wanted to watch that arm test its abilities. I wanted to see it flexed inches from my face. I wanted to see that already insane peak burst into higher proportions and become even harder. It was hard for me to believe that the bicep could get bigger ? but I knew differently. I knew Nolan was relaxed and even a slight tensing of his arm would create an even bigger mountain than the one that rested in front of me.
To say that all of these thoughts were turning me on was an understatement. I could feel that the tip of my stiff rod had already snaked beyond the elastic band of my briefs and was protruding proudly up my stomach. I could feel the blood pulsing through my entire body and all of my skin tingling from thoughts about the monstrous bulge in Nolan?s arm. I knew I should force these thoughts out of my mind. I kept trying to force myself to focus on something else. But my entire being was ruled by my desire for the arm draped across me. I was beyond the point of rational thought and only wanted to let my body be consumed with the feeling of Nolan?s incredible brawn surrounding me. At the same time I registered how much I wanted to have those muscles, too. I wanted to be the physically powerful muscled man myself. And these realizations only increased the ecstasy burning within me. I could sense that pre-cum was beginning to form at my dickhead and this caused me to shiver in pleasure.

The movement of my body must have awakened Nolan, because his breathing changed and he tightened his arm around my body ? pulling me closer to him. My body was suddenly thrown into conflicting feelings. It was obviously ready to shoot what promised to be a very rewarding wad of seamen, but at the same time my embarrassment of being so turned on by Nolan?s arm ? by my old arm ? caused me to shut down momentarily. My cock remained rock hard, but I was not shooting any load soon. I had stopped breathing and was frozen. Nolan registered none of this. He was still in that semi-asleep mode and merely let his arm slowly move down my chest and stomach as he pulled me closer. Suddenly his thick forearm met the tip of my hardened cock. There was a moment filled with many things ? my cock twitched from the contact, his arm froze because of what it was touching, and, I?m sure, Nolan became fully awake as he realized all that was represented by my reaction to his body. He swiftly moved his arm up to my chest ? trying desperately to not show acknowledgement of what had just happened. At the same time I could feel him slide his crotch away from my body and I immediately wondered if he was having the same uncontrollable reaction.

?Good morning.? I could tell he was trying to act innocent and unaware. ?How did you sleep??

I decided to play along with his lead. ?Fine. And you?? Neither of us was attempting to move out of our embrace. My hard-on was slowly decreasing.

?Great. As a matter of fact, I haven?t slept that soundly in a long time.? There was a long pause. ?We didn?t change back.? I couldn?t tell if Nolan was disappointed or not. I simply shook my head in agreement. After a couple of beats I finally asked the question we both dreaded.

?And how do you feel about that??

?I?m not sure. I miss my body . . . but it?s also unbelievable being in your body. It?s what I?ve always wanted, you know.? I could tell by the way Nolan was talking this was very difficult for him to share. ?But the really strange thing is that I see my old body in such a new way, as well. These muscles are fantastic ? I mean, just feeling them move when I walk or do something is incredible ? but I also don?t need them anymore. It?s hard to explain. I?m probably not making sense. I guess to answer the question I should say I don?t know how I feel about not changing back. I thought we would change as we slept.?

?Don?t worry about explaining it too much, Nolan. I really understand. I hope I don?t offend you, but I think what you shared is the most honest thing you?ve ever said. I?m honored you felt comfortable enough to share it with me. I?ll never betray that trust, I promise. I realize how hard this is for you.? I could feel Nolan?s body shake a little and I knew he was crying. I stayed very still and let the silence soothe him. He squeezed me slightly when he was ready for the conversation to continue. ?I didn?t sleep with Big Daddy, Nolan. I couldn?t.? The big arm around me squeezed me tighter than ever ? forcing breath out of me ? and I could tell Nolan was happy because of my confession. ?I realized so much when I was with him. First of all I realized what an asshole he is and you deserve so much more. But, more importantly, I realized that when I was in the body you?re in now I thought that me being different from most guys was a bad thing. It stems from so much of my past ? but it also is just garbage I?ve never worked through. I?ve never really told myself it was okay to be gay. I also never allowed myself to be truly happy with how I?ve developed my body. I only focused on the things I didn?t have or thought I didn?t have. I kept thinking I could develop in to a real man by becoming big. The funniest thing is that I thought I needed to be some kind of muscle-bound non-caring redneck to be a real man. I thought working out would help me to become that some day. But the truth is I can never be different on the inside ? no matter what the outside looks like. I realized when I was with Big Daddy last night that I?m a really nice guy. And you know what? Nice guys are okay. I don?t have to be some macho muscleman who dominates smaller guys just to make himself feel superior. It?s fine for me to be the shy, loving, and caring guy that I am. No matter how much that used to make my father hate me! No matter that some guys want me to play some other role just because I was a well-built guy! It is fine for me to be exactly who I am.? My heart was racing as I said all of this. I, like Nolan, was being honest for the first time. The anxiety within me was so great that I thought I was going to have a breakdown. That?s when Nolan kissed me lightly on the back of my neck. In an instant I was totally calm. It was amazing. My heart stopped racing and I was completely at peace. It was as if the kiss made my heart and mind completely absorb the meaning of what I had shared. Nolan kissed my neck again and this time it was harder and longer. My cock began to stir again.

Nolan scooted back a little on the bed and then pulled my shoulder back so I turned and lay on my back. I immediately turned my head to look at him. He had his right arm bent and propped his head up to look at me. My gaze landed first on his semi-flexed arm ? shit, it looked larger than I remembered when it was my arm ? and then I looked into his eyes. Nolan noticed how I looked at his bicep and this caused him to smile. We simply looked at each other for a while. After a few seconds my smile matched his. We both knew how sacred the last few minutes had been ? how the information we had each shared covered a lifetime of guilt, self-loathing, and sadness. We also knew that this moment changed everything. Suddenly we were freer than we had ever been in our entire lives. We knew that, in certain ways, our lives started over today. We also knew it could have never happened if we had not met each other. The last few days had bonded us for life.

?And tell me Mr. Sam. When you look at this body ? which used to be your body. What do you see now? How does your newfound awareness help you to see all of this differently?? Nolan ran his left hand down his chest and abs to his crotch. My eyes followed the movement. When my gaze stopped at his underwear I saw the outline of his huge stiff cock tenting the fabric away from his skin. Sam leaned forward and kissed me on the lips ? it wasn?t anything intense ? just a simple resting of our lips together ? but it was also everything I had ever wanted in a kiss. I didn?t close my eyes at the thought of kissing my own face ? or what used to be my face. Nolan didn?t close his eyes either. We both were kissing our roommate ? but we were also embracing and kissing ourselves. It was mind blowing and cum load blowing at the same time.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
lazlong (October 23rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2008, 11:11 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This is such a wonderful story and I love the direction this chapter has taken...glad to see you still doing it.
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2008, 11:24 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Wow, Man. You just know how to do it right. Just a great chapter for your story.
Keep Writing! I just love this stuff.

redroger11
  #4   Add to 7leecker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 06:08 AM

7leecker is on a distinguished road
sweet and hot.
  #5   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2008, 09:30 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
One of the best stories. Thanks so much.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options