The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2008, 08:16 AM

V.R.Goh is on a distinguished road
The Menagerie

Here's a furry story I've been working on.

-----

Prologue

It?s the year 2525. Our world is different from the way it was at the dawn of the 21st century. After the third World War depleted resources and killed millions of people on both sides, humanity realized that war itself was counter-productive. Pacifists around the world responded with a clear, ?DUH!? So, the nations of the world began the slow process of bringing peace to the world, beginning with the war-torn Middle East. The world saw the end of all wars in the year 2150. In a symbolic gesture of this newly-forged peace, all weapons of mass destruction were disarmed and dismantled. This event has become known as the Twilight of the Bombs, or the Twilight for short.

Focus now turned from developing instruments of destruction to ways to better mankind. New methods of farming insured that farms both great and small produced more than enough food to bring world hunger to its knees. Housing in the major cities of the world has become more affordable since materials used to make homes became more available. In a short time, finding someone who was living on the streets was extremely rare, even in major cities like New York City and Los Angeles.

Another way that humanity has improved itself is in the fields of biology and genetics. Ever since the human genome was mapped out many years ago, scientists have been working with ways to improve on that which nature has given us. As a result, many harmful genetic disorders, from sickle-cell anemia to muscular dystrophy, have become a thing of the past. Many religious groups voiced their opposition to genetic manipulation, as they believed that the practice was going against divine plans. However, they were soon silenced by the thought of being able to breed out homosexuality. People have also used this new gene technology to improve on existing traits, such as hair color and muscularity.

In the year 2395, government scientists began working on Project: Noah?s Ark. The goal of this project was to find a way to combine human DNA with those of animals. This would further improve on the human genome by giving people the strengths and unique skills of the animal world, such as flying and enhanced strength. By the year 2400, scientists successfully created the first human-animal hybrid from a military volunteer and the DNA of the President?s German shepherd, Arnold. The new humanoid has been called a moreau, after H.G. Wells?s novel The Island of Doctor Moreau. By the dawn of the 26th century, the general public had already started integrating this new technology into society. Many aspects of life, including fashion, have been modified to compensate for this new group. For example, many couture fashion designers have created pants with adjustable holes in the seat to accommodate tails. This is where our story begins.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2008, 09:53 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
moreau

Premise full of promise... thanks for planting this seed.
  #3   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2008, 02:29 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
I love this sci-fi world you just presented. I hope you have fun creating this story.

Can't wait for the new chapter.
  #4   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM

Chapter 1

The morning sun pierced through my eyes, rousing me from sleep. I looked at my alarm clock, only to see that I was five minutes from it going off. So, I shut it up before it could make any noise. I went into the bathroom and began to wash up. The man that stares back at me stands about 5?8? and weighs 130 pounds on a good day. At least I don?t have a lot of body fat, so what definition I do have shows. Since today was Saturday, I didn?t have to go to work. After doing the usual bathroom morning stuff, I put on a pair of khakis and a green T-shirt. Afterwards, I made myself a bowl of cereal for breakfast. I don?t live a glamorous life, but it?s a living. The second I finished eating, I heard a knock at the door.

It was my best friend Jason McIntyre, who had gone through the splicing process and was now a Siberian tiger moreau. I opened the door and let him in. He was wearing a light blue T-shirt and jeans, all of which highlighted his muscular fur-covered physique. I caught a glimpse of a vein trailing down each of his biceps, indicating that he just finished working out before arriving. His jeans had a hole in the seat to compensate for his long tail.

?Hey Matt,? he said, twitching his tail in anticipation. ?You ready to go?? Jason had picked up two tickets for the moreau convention downtown. Although I?m not a moreau, the convention is open to all.

?Yeah, let?s go,? I answered, and we headed out of the door. I have never been to the moreau convention, or reaucon as it?s known among those who regularly attend. From what I?ve heard, they have products, demonstrations and prizes geared toward other moreaus. The two of us climbed into Jason?s convertible and we headed to the convention center downtown.

When we arrived at the reaucon, we browsed the different exhibits. Most of them were designed specifically for moreaus, from clothing modifications to compensate for extra limbs to politicians campaigning for the votes of the moreau community. A small booth in one corner caught my eye, so I went over to check it out. The sign over the table read, ?Into the Ark: Becoming a Moreau.? I spoke with the scientists about the process of splicing human DNA with that of any animal the participant chose. As we spoke, I felt a clawed finger lightly tap me on the shoulder.

?Matt, come with me,? Jason said. ?I have a surprise for you.? I thanked the scientists and walked off with my feline friend. I figured he wanted to introduce me to a potential date.

?So, who is it this time?? I asked, expecting a name for an answer.

?What are you talking about?? Jason said, with a look of innocence on his striped face.

?You know what I mean, furball,? I responded. He always hated when I called him that.

?I?m not trying to hook you up,? the tiger said with his hands up in an ?I surrender? gesture. ?I actually have a surprise for you.? It was then that I noticed that we were leaving the convention center. Confused, I followed him, not knowing where he was taking me. We got into his car and drove off for parts unknown.
  #5   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 07:50 PM

Tell me what you think. Also, feel free to add to the more flexible continuous version.
-------

Chapter 2

After driving for about ten minutes, we arrived at an unknown building on the outskirts of town. It seemed to be occupied, since the lawn was obviously clipped recently. It looked like a run-of-the-mill office complex that would be found outside of a suburban town. As Jason got out of the car, he gestured with a clawed finger for me to follow him. No less confused than when we left the reaucon, I exited the vehicle and followed my best friend. I knew that he would not lead me into trouble.
As we entered the building, I noticed that the place looked like a doctor?s office. The walls were painted the same green color as hospital rooms. In front of us, a rabbit moreau woman sitting at a front desk smiled at us.
?Hello, Mr. McIntyre,? said the secretary, ?you?re right on time.? Jason smiled as he and the rabbit stepped to the side to talk in private, while I sat by the front desk reading a random magazine. After a short moment, they came back.
?Right this way, sir,? she said with a calming voice and a smile. ?The doctor will see you now.? I looked at Jason with a nervous expression.
?Jason,? I said, slightly nervous, ?what?s going on here??
?Remember last year when you said that you would become a moreau if you had the money?? he asked.
?Yeah,? I answered while we walked towards a set of double doors, ?but it costs thousands of dollars to go through the splicing. I don?t have that kind of green.?
?But I do,? responded Jason, as I entered a mysterious laboratory. ?I?m rich, remember? I figured that I would give this to you as a gift. Surprised??
?Yeah,? I said, shocked that he would do this for me. ?I-I don?t know what to say.?
?Tell me after you?re done,? Jason shouted after me right before the doors to the lab closed. When I turned away from the doors, I took note of the room. A long metal table lay in the center of the room, while tubes extended down from the ceiling. Computers were set up and making all kinds of electronic noise. It sort of reminded me of Stravinsky?s ?Rite of Spring,? except without the weird ballet and the rioting in the audience. A door at the far end swung open and a male wolf moreau doctor walked in, accompanied by a female leopard moreau nurse.
?Hello, Mr. Tobias,? said the doctor, ?I?m Dr. Lozano. I will be performing the splicing operation.? The doctor spoke in an accent very similar to that of Antonio Banderas, which led me to conclude that he was born in Spain.
?Doc,? I said, my voice trembling with nervousness, ?what is exactly involved in this whole process??
?Well,? the lupine doctor responded, ?We are going to inject you with a modified retrovirus encoded with the DNA of a specific creature. In a few moments, the change will take effect, combining your DNA with the chosen animal. All you have to do is pick which creature?s genetic code you want to share.? With that, the nurse handed me a thick binder. When I opened it, the names, Latin nomenclatures, and pictures of thousands of animals were listed, from aardvarks to zorillas (the latter is a kind of African skunk, apparently). Flipping through, I found one that appealed to me the most.
?This one,? I said, pointing to the photo of a large dark-brown ox-like creature with sizeable horns.
?Aah, Bos gaurus laosiensis,? the doctor responded thoughtfully. ?You will make a fine moreau, not to mention one of my largest yet. Now, if you?ll just remove your clothing and climb onto the table, we?ll begin.? I was always nervous about undressing around other people, but I pushed past it. With a deep breath, I removed my clothes, exposing my skinny body, and hopped onto the operating table. The nurse attached some electrodes to my chest and head as the doctor washed his hands. After he finished, another nurse, this time spliced with some kind of tabby cat, brought in a syringe and a vial of an unknown liquid. I mentally concluded that the liquid must be the DNA retrovirus of the animal I chose. The doctor filled the syringe with the contents of the bottle and tapped out any air bubbles.
?Now hold still,? the doctor said to me as I looked away. As you can tell, I?m not too fond of needles. He gently pushed the needle into my arm, just above my forearm, and emptied the compound into my bloodstream. It felt like a bee was slowly stinging me. When he removed the needle, the feline nurse immediately put a bandage on the wound. Suddenly, I started to shiver, even though the room was fairly warm.
?Are you alright?? the doctor asked me, a concerned look on his face.
?Yeah,? I answered, ?I just have the chills for some reason.?
?That is to be expected when the process begins,? the doctor reassured. ?That just means that the retrovirus is taking effect, rewriting your DNA with the proper genetic sequences.? In a few minutes, the chills stopped. They were replaced, however, by an intense feeling of euphoria, as if I was having the best sex of my life.
?It appears that the change is beginning,? the doctor said matter-of-factly.
  #6   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2008, 06:14 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
I can understand choosing an ox, etc, but who would choose a rabbit? Someone really into carrots? Or the desire to become Bugs Bunny?

Very nice start.
  #7   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2008, 11:31 AM

Thanks for the compliment, martin. For the record, all of the animals that were made into moreaus were chosen at random, except for the main character's choice. Just look up the scientific name in the latest chapter (bos gaurus laosiensis) and you'll see why.
  #8   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 07:31 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.R.Goh
For the record, all of the animals that were made into moreaus were chosen at random, except for the main character's choice. Just look up the scientific name in the latest chapter (bos gaurus laosiensis) and you'll see why.
I recommend the Wikipedia entry, specifically. ...For the Smartsfulness(TM)!

There, you'll find entertaining AND informative items like the following:

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/292...diagaurmh1.png

(Least. Helpful. Phoneticization. EVER!)
  #9   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2008, 09:01 AM

Chapter 3

I could feel the entire process taking effect as I lay there. So many things occurred at once. I felt my bones lengthen and thicken, increasing my height and expanding my once slight frame. At the same time, I felt a slight tingling sensation in my scalp, about an inch above my ears. It felt as if something was trying to grow in those spots, and I had a pretty good idea of what. I felt bone-like horns sprout from my scalp and arc towards the top of my skull. New blood vessels flowed into my still growing horns. I felt my nose and mouth extend outward as my nose fused with my upper jaw. My hair fell out rapidly as I watched my skin become the color of dark chocolate.
With each heartbeat, all of my muscles expanded. My traps grew towards my ears and fused with my neck to become one large column of muscle. My deltoids thickened to the size and hardness of bowling balls. I could feel my arms growing, becoming huge and strong. My upper arm grew to about 25 inches around and split into twin peaks of iron. My forearms began to resemble bowling pins more than the twigs that I had before. When I squeezed my fist, the muscles in my forearms jumped out into bold relief.
I could feel my chest expanding, as if I was taking a deep breath. However, I knew that I was just growing insane amounts of muscle. My once nigh-invisible pectorals burgeoned to gargantuan size. A deep valley was forged by my new muscles. I finally have pecs that I can show off! I?ve never had pecs in my life, yet here they were in all their glory. I touched them to make sure they were real. Not only were they real, but they felt as hard as the table I was laying on.
I could feel my back hardening, expanding and widening. My rear deltoids, rhomboids and lats swelled with muscle and hardened to give my torso the silhouette of a humongous king cobra spreading its hood. The size of my lats pushed my arms out at an angle, which must have made me look even more imposing.
I felt a strange tightness in my stomach, and I thought it was something I ate. But, then I looked down and saw that it was my abdominals that were tightening. My usually flat stomach became ripped with muscle, growing into a seemingly invulnerable eight-pack of beefy brawn. My intercostals on either side of my washboard stood out as well, giving an accent to my physique. My already narrow waist, combined with my wing-like lats and wide shoulders, gave me that coveted v-shaped torso.
My once skinny legs expanded with brawn, becoming wheels of steel. My quadriceps and hamstrings filled with new muscle as my calves grew to become diamond-shaped bulls. At the same time, my former flat ass swelled as well, becoming a rock-hard muscle butt. I could feel my coccyx (that?s tailbone in med-speak) lengthening as well, growing from a vestigial tail from mankind?s primitive age (which is what I jokingly call just before the Twilight) to an actual tail with a tuft of fur on the tip. I also felt and saw my cock stirring. I could feel my moderate manhood becoming longer and thicker flaccid than it usually was when hard. I didn?t know how big I was getting in that regard, but I couldn?t wait to find out.
In a short amount of time, I just changed from skinny, invisible Matt Tobias into a huge, hulking, muscular moreau of bos gaurus laosiensis, the Southeast Asian Gaur. All of a sudden, the transformation concluded, and I found myself panting like I just sprinted five miles. I heard the doctor?s voice over a loudspeaker.
?How do you feel?? said the Spanish wolf. I stood up and looked around the room. On the far wall, I saw a large mirror that I didn?t notice before. It must be a two way mirror, designed to observe subjects without being seen yourself.
?A little dizzy, but I?m fine,? I responded. I took in the full scope of what I had just become. I reached up and touched my newly grown horns. When I did, my biceps jumped out into a huge mound of muscle that peaked like the Rockies.
?Glad to hear it,? he responded as he re-entered the room with a tape measure. ?Now that the process is finished, I would like to take some measurements.? He then proceeded to measure each part of my body. The results he got were as follows:

Height: 6?9? (203 cm.)
Weight: 425 lbs. (192.8 kg.)
Biceps: 28 in. (71 cm.)
Chest: 65 in. (165.1 cm.)
Waist: 34 in. (86.4 cm.)
Thighs: 35 in. (88.9 cm.)
Shoe size: 13 men?s

I asked the good doctor to measure my rod. He gladly complied, informing me that my cock was 18 inches long and as thick around as a beer can.
?Since your old clothing will obviously no longer accommodate your new size and anatomy,? said Dr. Lozano, ?one of my nurses will give you something to wear from our own collection with no charge.? I was relieved, since I didn?t want to roam the streets naked.
?Just follow me, Mr. Tobias,? said the leopard nurse. I thanked the doctor and followed her into another room with long racks of clothes in many sizes. We both looked around until I found a pair of jeans that looked to be about my size. Fortunately, there was a hole in the seat big enough for my new tail, and room between the legs to accommodate for little Matt. The nurse came back with a black short-sleeve button-down shirt and a pair of boxers. I put on the clothes so generously donated by the staff and turned towards the mirror on my left. I was taken aback by how good I looked in the new outfit.
?I?m still trying to get used to the fact that I have horns and a tail,? I mused. ?How long did it take you to get used to becoming a moreau??
?It was a month until I didn?t freak out about having fur and a tail,? the nurse responded. ?It?s pretty cool being able to see much better than most people.? I smiled.
?Thanks again,? I said to the nurse. She smiled and nodded in response. The nurse then showed me back to the front door, where Jason waited. I couldn?t wait to see the look on that tiger?s face when he sees his best friend as a gaur moreau.
  #10   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2008, 11:27 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
This is an incredible story, the tf/growth scene was simply precious, the universe you have built is amazing, I hope you are having fun writing this story, because I am loving reading it.
  #11   Add to Mike120Mike120's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 03:43 PM

Mike120Mike120 is on a distinguished road
A pic of matt

AWsome story. Ive read it many times..for entertainmet reasons. this stroy reminded me of a pic i saw once. Here it is...and here is the website http://dineegla.deviantart.com I hope you enjoy it. Alot of the pics he made fit this world very well.

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs14/300...y_dineegla.jpg

Yay...my first post!
  #12   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 08:15 PM

Very cool, Mike. Thanks for the find. Ganges is just how I envisioned Matt.
  #13   Add to V.R.Goh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:44 AM

Chapter 4

When I walked into the waiting room, Jason was reading a magazine. I cleared my throat, making sure I was loud enough for him to hear me. He looked up towards me and his jaw dropped. He slowly stood up, his look of utter shock spelling out just what he was feeling.
?Matt,? he said, flabbergasted, ?Is that you??
?Last I checked, yeah,? I responded with my trademark smirk. I bounced my dense, armor-like pecs through the shirt, showing off my new muscles. ?How do like the new me??
?Wow!? he responded, still flabbergasted. ?You look incredible, bro! And that?s no ?bull.?? He laughed as I punched him in the arm.
?Very funny, smart-ass,? I said as he cradled his arm in pain.
?Damn, Matt,? he said, ?you look like a bodybuilder. What did you splice with??
?A gaur,? I answered. ?From what I read, it?s a kind of ox native to southeast Asia. They can grow to over a ton of muscle.?
?No wonder you chose it,? he joked as we walked to the car. He had a point, since I always was kind of a muscle freak. We got into the car and he drove back into the city. On the way, I enjoyed the sights of the area.
?It?s weird having horns and a tail,? I said, rubbing my horns, ?but I don?t mind the extra muscle.?
?You?ll get used to it,? Jason said. ?It took me a while to get used to having orange and black striped fur. Of course the tail is pretty cool.?
When we arrived into the city, Jason had an idea. He wanted to take me to a department store that mostly catered to moreaus. I figured I should, since none of my clothes will fit me anymore. When we got to the store, Jason took me to the big and tall section. It would make sense, since I could be described with both adjectives. We picked out a few outfits, including a pair of blue jeans and a white muscle shirt with enough room in the neck to accommodate for horns. I took the clothes into the fitting room and locked the door behind me.
While inside, I stripped down to my boxers. When I did, I was finally able to appreciate the spliced stud that I had become. I looked into the full-length mirror that covered one of the walls and took stock of my current appearance. Before, I would have seen a skinny human kid with sharp and slightly handsome features. My chest would have been as flat as a board with pipe-thin arms and a flat but undefined stomach. My legs would have been thin and I would look like I haven?t eaten in a long time. The person that I now saw in the mirror was one that could be the model for an ancient Greek sculptor that was carving an image of a Minotaur. My horns were slightly flattened toward the front and curved upwards at the end. My face looked like that of a water buffalo, but the body was so much different. My traps were large enough to intimidate, giving me the appearance of a linebacker, while my shoulders made it almost difficult to fit through normal doors. I flexed my right arm and marveled at the size of my meaty biceps. I felt my cannon with my left hand, surprised by how dense and hard the muscle was. I wouldn?t be surprised if I could bend steel with these guns. I put my arms down at my sides, and noticed how wide my lats were. I placed my fists on my waist and hit a lat spread, astonishing myself at the spread of my wide back. My narrow waist and wide lats gave my torso that coveted v-shape. I then dropped my arms to my sides and proceeded to bounce and flex my thick, muscular pecs. It was an incredible feeling to be able to do this that I almost lost myself in the hypnotic movements of my now muscular chest. My glance then drifted downwards to my ripped eight-pack abs. They looked like I was flexing when I wasn?t, clearly displaying the washboard hardness. My quads and hamstrings looked bigger than my waist and just as shredded, while my calves looked more like bulls. In short, I was now a humongous stud covered with top-grade beefy brawn. Out of a whim, I did a most muscular, bringing my muscles into bold relief. Suddenly, I heard a gasp from behind me. I turned around to see a red-haired, twenty-something monostrand (that?s slang for non-moreau human) staring at me intently. When I looked straight at her, she blushed and disappeared behind the adjoining wall.
?Sorry,? I heard her say in a timid voice, ?I didn?t mean to stare.?
?It?s quite alright,? I answered. ?You like what you see?? She slowly looked back over the adjoining wall, returning to view.
?Well,? she said, still shy, ?you do have a nice body. Oh, what am I saying? You?re sexy as hell. You?re a grade A beefcake, literally!?
?Thanks for the compliments,? I said with a chuckle. ?I?m Matt.?
?Sara? the woman responded. ?Can I ask you something??
?Go right ahead,? I responded, curious as to his request.
?I?ve always wanted to worship a hot moreau,? Sara said, seemingly in shock of what she was saying. ?You?re by far the hottest I?ve ever seen, and, um??
?Let me guess,? I said with a slight smile and a bravado that surprised even me, ?you wanted to come in here and show your adoration for my huge muscles, is that right??
?Yeah,? Sara responded with an embarrassed giggle. She seemed relieved to express her deepest desires. If she wanted to worship my godlike body, I wasn?t gonna stop her.
?Come on in,? I said to my would-be worshiper, ?there?s plenty of beef to spare.? She disappeared behind the adjoining wall. I then heard a rapid clicking, which told me that she was fumbling with the lock in her dressing room. I unlocked the room and opened the door just long enough to see if anyone was approaching. I didn?t see anyone, so I gave Sara a ?come here? motion. She quickly walked into the dressing room, and I closed and locked the door. She stood about five foot four and had a swimmer?s build, not bad for someone of her height. She stood there in a white bra and thong, staring up at the bovine muscle god before her.
?Wow,? she said in adoration, ?you?re even bigger than I thought.? She seemed unsure of herself, as if she didn?t know where to start. I bounced my pecs, which seemed to snap her out of her reverie. She started to caress my meaty pecs like a lover, sighing as she did.
?Oh, man,? she moaned, ?you?re pecs are huge. I?ve never been able to approach a guy like this, moreau or no. You?re like a god in flesh.? Her hands drifted outwards to my lifeguard shoulders, then down to my muscular arms.
?Your arms are so huge,? Sara moaned, ?I?ll bet they?re bigger than my head.? I flexed my right biceps and knelt down to give her a better look. She gasped as she saw the size of my cannons. She was right. She grabbed onto my flexed arm, her mouth agape with awe. Even with two hands, she couldn?t reach all the way around my cannons. As her hands drifted from my arm to my midsection, she moaned in ecstasy. I dropped my arm as her mouth clamped onto my right pec. She then began to suck on it like a breast-feeding baby. I held her head with one hand and stroked her left breast through her bra with the other. Suddenly, she released the suction on my chest and looked into my eyes.
?I want you to fuck me so badly, but I?m afraid someone would notice,? she said. I could see the concern in her eyes. I thought about how we could pull this off. Suddenly, I had an idea. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a pen that I always carried with me in case I needed it. With her right hand in my left, I wrote down my address.
?Meet me there in an hour,? I said in a sexy tone of voice. ?That way, you can have me all to yourself.? She practically shook with anticipation as I put my clothes back on. I walked out of the fitting room, twitching my tail at her, and met up with Jason. He paid for the clothes that we picked out for me, and we piled into his car.
?Could you drop me off at my place?? I asked him. ?I have something to do that I just remembered.? He agreed, not knowing about the girl that was a fast fan of the new moreau in town.
  #14   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
so cool great story man
  #15   Add to liang1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2008, 03:06 PM

liang1 is on a distinguished road
anymore?
  #16   Add to liang1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2008, 12:36 PM

still waiting for the next chapter.,,
  #17   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2008, 01:40 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by liang1 View Post
still waiting for the next chapter.,,
One tip about waiting for a story:

Patience.

That was pretty blunt, but unlike art, you have to put thought into each word and phrase. I'm not saying art is less then writing; however, in writing, people only know what is there, by what you describe; in art, it is what you paint/draw/etc is what people see. In other words, art is physical sight, writing is mental sight.

(Hypocrite time!)

And with that......hurry up and finish writing!!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #18   Add to liang1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2008, 04:14 PM

New chapter?
  #19   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2008, 06:18 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
... but unlike art, you have to put thought into each word and phrase. I'm not saying art is less then writing; however, in writing, people only know what is there, by what you describe; in art, it is what you paint/draw/etc is what people see. In other words, art is physical sight, writing is mental sight. ...
/begin epiphany/
Further cogitation might reveal that the nature of sight is more than either. Implying that both writing and art are a simply a descriptive media. Only the form of the language of expression is different.

Speech(writing) and music are examples of temporal arts, i.e. they exist and are expressed in the flow of time. Whereas, Imagery & architecture are examples of primarily spacial arts and are expressed in a volume of space. Within the brain of the observer, both are appreciated not so much by the language used but by the reality they express, and little consideration is given to the space/time on which it was recorded. Imagery can also exist in the flow of time as in a movie so to claim one art is exclusively spacial or temporal is debatable, but it does help recognize the fundamental natures involved.
/end epiphany/

Last edited by Gene; March 10th, 2008 at 06:37 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options